My Wife Doesn't Seem To Care

Story Info
My wife becomes best friends with a new neighbor.
6.2k words
4.17
98.9k
105
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're someone with a consistent libido all your adult life it becomes a real challenge when your opportunities become sporadic. That's what happened to me, Connor Walker, when I had been married to Sarah Walker about seven years.

From our first meeting when we were both 22 years old Sarah and I had a strong sexual attraction to each other. Since she didn't want to appear to be "easy" and I didn't want to blow a relationship with her by being too aggressive (as happened to me once before) we both were reasonably chill for the first two months that we knew each other. However, after a rafting trip with some friends that turned out to be more like an episode of Fear Factor than a low key amusement park ride our approach changed drastically.

When I dropped Sarah off at her apartment Sunday evening after our harrowing experience, where each of us was swept down rapids (at different times) mostly underwater, we made intense eye contact at her door. We simply stared at each other for what seemed like a long time. I had the words "I want to fuck you unconscious" on the tip of my tongue when she said "After this weekend I need a good fucking to get my head on straight."

We both called in sick to work Monday morning; I guess we could have gone to work even though our genitals were ravished, but we wouldn't have been able to do any work since our minds would have been preoccupied by how well my dick fit her pussy and how we immediately determined what oral and hand play most quickly got each other off. Anyway after that Sunday evening through Monday late afternoon we optimized not only the number of orgasms that we each experienced but we felt a real connection at the primordial level.

I love tits; however I'm more into the quality of tits than the size or availability of them. Sarah has great tits, close to the best ever (though not quite there). To me beautiful naked tits are the quality that most inspires my sexuality. While I have always appreciated tit beauty I had never been completely overcome by that -- at least at the start of the meat of this story.

************

To understand my story you need to know that the three main characters in it are "unusual" to say the least, and some specific things about Sarah and me.

Sarah is really smart -- I mean math genius level. Maybe because of her intellect, her upbringing, or a combination of the two, she was not really comfortable socially when I met her, even though she is very good looking. As our relationship progressed she became more comfortable in social situations because I'm a gregarious guy and some of that rubbed off. She never had a wide variety of really good female friends, like many women do. I fell in love with everything about her; she definitely is the love of my life. While my love for her was not based upon sex, I enjoyed sex with her more than with any other woman in my life.

Until we had kids Sarah worked as an assistant professor of high level mathematics at a local university. Once we had kids she really took to motherhood and started only working out of the home. She still makes good money doing some consulting gigs but mostly creating math and logic puzzles and games that she sells to various publications or game manufacturers. If you don't want to be humiliated NEVER challenge Sarah to Kakuro, Triangle, KenKen, Sudoku, Four Fours, or any other math or logic game. For example she can do a "diabolical" level Sudoku in less than two minutes without breaking a sweat.

As for me, I consider myself smart, but not in Sarah's league. I have a BS in Electrical Engineering and have a good, high-paying, challenging job that I enjoy.

Like most men I have a silly crush on an unattainable woman. However, most guys have a crush on a famous TV or movie personality or singer. For example most hetero guys would consider someone like Elizabeth Hurley, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, Norah O'Donnell, Alex Morgan, Beyoncé, Jennifer Aniston, Ashley Graham, Zendaya, Selena Gomez, or someone like them -- depending upon their particular tastes and/or age -- as their celebrity crush. In my case, however, my "celebrity crush" isn't really a celebrity at all. She is someone who appeared only in one movie and one TV show.

In the movie my silly crush was really cute, and her bare boobs were displayed. They were -- to my tastes -- perfect C cup teardrop shaped boobs. I'm so embarrassed that she is my "celebrity crush" that I won't identify her but merely call her "Lisa." In a moment of weakness I told Sarah about her -- when we watched the one movie she was in on Netflix -- and Sarah occasionally teases me about her.

The meat of this story starts when Sarah and I had been married about ten years, and had had a difficult time because of her reduced libido for the last three years. As the story starts our kids were eight year old Susan and seven year old Blake. Both kids are nearly as smart as their mom and look like a good cross between us. While they love intellectual pursuits and are far advanced for their age in understanding of all things they also love sports. I coach Susan's soccer team and Blake's baseball team, both kids playing a year or two up from their age. I also coach both of their basketball teams.

I had been trying, without success, to get Sarah to see a doctor about her low libido for two years when a new neighbor moved in across the street. I have never been able to figure out why Sarah was so resistant to going to see a doctor. I think that it might have been that she was afraid of what might be the problem and stuck her head in the sand thinking something like "out of mind, out of sight."

**********

The new neighbor's name is Cindy Cushman; when she moved in she was a young single mother with a little girl. I wondered how she could afford our neighborhood when Sarah first told me about her, but later that was easily explained.

Sarah gushed about Cindy from the first day that they met. As earlier indicated Sarah did not have as many good female friends as the average woman but I could tell that she bonded with Cindy right from the start.

Because of strange circumstances, including my and Cindy's work schedules, and me coaching both Susan and Blake's teams at the same time, I didn't meet Cindy until she had lived in the neighborhood more than two months. I did meet her daughter Lucy one day, however, when Sarah was watching Lucy for Cindy.

Lucy was tiny but as articulate as most adults. While Lucy was playing with Susan I said to Sarah "Lucy is really tiny for her age."

"How old do you think that she is?" Sarah asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'd guess six or seven, yet she's less than half the size of Blake."

"She's 26 months old, doofus," Sarah laughed. "She's a genius -- just like her mother."

While my kids were verbal early, they didn't compare to Lucy. "Holy shit," I mumbled under my breath.

I finally got to meet Cindy one Saturday when my kids' games were rained out. Sarah told me that she wanted Cindy and I to meet so she invited Cindy and Lucy over for the afternoon and then to stay for dinner.

I couldn't fucking believe it when Cindy arrived. She was dressed exactly like my "celebrity crush" Lisa in her one movie appearance, with tat-tas that were just a prominent. She was almost exactly the same size (five feet seven inches, 170 cm) and even her facial features were close. I looked at Sarah and she had a diabolical grin on her face.

It was apparent from the first twenty minutes of conversation with Cindy that she was in fact a genius. Even though she was only twenty seven years old she had a PhD in Neuroscience and her thesis title was

"Neural circuitry of the midbrain pedunculopontine tegmental nucleus regarding its role in sensorimotor gating;" whatever the hell that means (if you know clue me in with a comment). She had five issued patents that the company she worked for had licensed and per her contract she got 40% of the royalties, and three more pending applications. Now I knew why she could afford our neighborhood.

What became more evident throughout the evening was that Cindy had poor social skills -- roughly equivalent to Sarah's when I met her. Maybe that was why she and Sarah bonded so quickly; they were geniuses (although Cindy probably was even smarter than Sarah) and had social problems (at least Sarah's were now mostly overcome). Sarah also told me later that a naive Cindy got pregnant with Lucy after a one night stand, and had had very few relationships in the past and no serious ones.

Cindy gave me an inappropriately long hug goodbye that Saturday night while Sarah smiled broadly, and I got a good poke from her very legitimate honkers. Later that night, given the condition of my crotch after Cindy's long hug, I talked Sarah into letting me give her a massage, and she didn't complain when it had a "happy ending," at least for me although as was normal the last three years or so it didn't really seem to thrill Sarah, even though she pretended that it did.

The next day I questioned Sarah about Cindy's outfit and its resemblance to Lisa in Lisa's one movie. Sarah simply smiled and said "I have no idea what you mean," and changed the subject.

************

After that first night that I met Cindy things seemed to quickly progress in a manner that Sarah and Cindy both seemed to push. It appeared that I was appointed Cindy's handyman. While Cindy is a genius she apparently isn't any good with mechanical or electrical things -- which she generically referred to as "thingamajigs"--so I was called upon to solve all of the little issues she had with her house and yard, and Lucy's toys. I really didn't mind because I really liked Lucy and Cindy was very pleasant. There was one problem, however. Cindy did look quite a bit like my "celebrity crush" Lisa -- especially her chest--and that disturbed me.

One night when Sarah, Cindy and I were having dinner at our house, and the kids were excused and were playing in the back yard, Sarah "came up" with what she considered an ingenious plan. "You know Connor since you like to have a definitive schedule and since Cindy and Lucy seem to often need your help, why don't you and Cindy come to some regular time for you to visit her and help her with whatever she needs?"

"Would you really do that, Connor?" Cindy chimed in with a clearly rehearsed question -- she's a genius but no actress.

"Uh...do you really think...hrumpf...that you need me every week?" I cautiously asked hoping to try and derail the train going down the track.

After ten more minutes of "discussion" where I said maybe twenty words "we" decided that I would go over to Cindy's house every Tuesday night for an hour, and if desired Sarah would watch Lucy during that time. Why Lucy shouldn't be around was puzzling to me.

As earlier indicated I myself am no genius but was starting to figure things out when the next Tuesday I performed a bogus chore for Cindy and as she saw me off her single tank top string somehow broke, exposing her bare bazookas. Somehow she was not able to cover up her fun bags for a good ten seconds.

I really didn't want my cock to inflate, but it couldn't be helped. Her tits looked to me to be C+ flawless teardrops -- as close to Lisa's as they could be. I mumbled a goodbye and left, sweat forming on my forehead.

When I got home I'm sure that I looked shocked but Sarah didn't comment on it and simply brought Lucy back to her house. Sarah didn't come back for twenty minutes -- Cindy and Sarah can never talk for less than fifteen minutes.

After the kids went to bed I approached Sarah. "I need to tell you about tonight at Cindy's, honey," I started out. Sarah gave me her bored look, but I soldiered on. "Cindy exposed her tits to me tonight."

After a pause, still with her bored look, Sarah replied "She really has a nice rack, doesn't she."

To myself I said "What the fuck? I tell my wife her friend exposed her tits to me and she says 'She has a really nice rack;' what the fuck? And despite how inappropriate that response is how the fuck does she know that?"

I sputtered for a while, and then asked one of the million questions that were bugging me. "How do you know that she has a nice rack?"

"Why, silly, we've gone to exercise at our health club together several times, and showered afterward, and we girls talk about stuff like that. In fact she has a very nice body and her tits are as good as that woman you talked about for a while -- what's her name? -- Lisa I think," Sarah replied.

Of course Sarah damn well knew her name was Lisa -- she doesn't forget shit like that. I was about to say more when she completely changed the subject and started talking about something that she knew that I was interested in.

**********

The next week I was more confused than a fart in a fan factory about the Cindy-Sarah situation, but I had lots to do at work and with the kids so I couldn't really devote the brain power to it that it required. Before I knew it the next Tuesday was upon me and I was still confused and unprepared when Cindy brought Lucy over.

When Cindy and I got back to her house she said "There's something you need to fix in my bedroom, Connor, if you would be so kind."

She maneuvered me so that I went into the bedroom first and as I was looking around to see what needed fixing I heard the door click behind me. When I turned Cindy pulled one string on her unusual dress; I found out how unusual it was when it fell completely off of her with that one pull, exposing her lush naked body.

My cock instinctively inflated. I hadn't had really rewarding sex with Sarah for so long that I didn't remember when it last was. I know that I stared at Cindy's magnificent tits for the longest time -- convincing myself that they were, in fact, virtually identical to Lisa's -- and then my eyes moved down to her hairless crotch and thighs. While her crotch and thighs weren't quite as remarkable as her tits they would still be at least a 9.8 on any objective hetero guy's ten point scale.

I know that I protested some but I can't remember what I said, and my foggy brain apparently either didn't realize what was happening or was powerless to stop me because shortly after I stared at her crotch and thighs I was on her bed with her with my dick sticking out of my pants.

I quickly found out that Cindy was very inexperienced sexually. I went down on her pussy while simultaneously mauling her dazzling boobs and from her reaction was quite sure that no one had ever done that for her before. Of course everybody appreciates it when they know that they did a good job at something, no matter what it is. From the sounds she made and the way that her entire body convulsed it was crystal clear that I had done a good job getting her off.

Once Cindy stopped screaming and shuddering from my raid on her pussy while pinching her nipples I knew that my gun was going to discharge shortly regardless of where it was at the time. I concluded that the discharge might as well be in the pussy that I had just warmed up. With that thought in mind I somehow quickly got my pants and shorts around my ankles and then slowly started penetrating Cindy's wet but very snug pussy. It was slow going, but immensely enjoyable for me and, given her sounds of contentment and a few additional uncontrolled shivers, also for her. I was so excited, however, that once I was buried I got in fewer than a dozen strokes before my gun fired. I was chastising myself for acting like a horny teenager when she orgasmed so violently that if I wasn't twice her weight I probably would have been catapulted off the bed.

I was careful not to crush Cindy as we stayed mated, our moans and sighs of contentment interrupted only by an occasional aftershock. My cock finally wilted and I withdrew and lay next to her. She had the biggest smile on her fact that I might have ever seen. "Thank you so much Connor you have no idea how badly I needed that," were the first words out of her mouth.

It was clear that Cindy was not experienced in pillow talk -- but I didn't really give a shit because I felt the most sexually satisfied that I had in a long time -- so I let her drone on. Eventually, however, my dick came to life again. I put my hand over Cindy's mouth and with a big smile I said "I have to fuck those stupendous tits of yours, Cindy."

"Is that a real thing?" she naively asked.

"Do you have some lotion -- if you do I'll answer your question with action instead of words," I grinned.

She giggled, rolled over me, and disappeared into the adjacent bathroom -- she had a really nice firm ass too. While she was gone I got rid of my clothes except for my socks and when she returned I took my time slathering lotion on the valley between her boobs -- while simultaneously kissing, sucking, or pinching her riotously sensitive nipples. Once her tits were primed I greased up my cock, straddled her, and told her to push her teardrops together.

While I had had a dozen or so titty fucks before in my life -- only a couple with Sarah because she doesn't have quite the volume to make it work easily -- none compared to fucking Cindy's incredible hefty mammaries. Despite her initial innocence she was a fast learner and quickly got with the program, even flicking her tongue on my meatus when I completed some forward strokes.

I was surprised at how much jism spewed from my cock when it erupted, and even more surprised when Cindy definitely had an orgasm -- my first real life experience when titty fucking.

By the time that we recovered from the titty fuck our hour was almost up so we took a quick shower together and then Cindy gave me a sincere kiss and thank you as I left.

When Sarah got back from returning Lucy to Cindy she had a sly smile on her face. I was trying to decide what to say to Sarah -- and was starting to feel both angst and guilt -- when she temporarily put me out of my misery. Sarah rounded up the kids, confirmed that they had completed their homework, and we played a couple of our favorite board games before it was the kids' bedtime. Nancy and Blake each won a game so they were in good moods as they got ready for bed. I tucked Nancy in and Sarah tucked in Blake.

After tucking the kids in Sarah came up to me and gave me a big hug. "Darling, could you please give me a massage tonight. My muscles are sore. You can do whatever you want to me after you're done," she purred with her face buried in my chest as she continued to hug me.

I was confused before but now I was totally bewildered!

Sarah came to bed naked. I gave her a half hour massage mostly on her shoulders, back, ass, and the backs of her legs, and by the time that I was finished despite my two ejaculations at Cindy's house my cock was like a piece of titanium. I slowly entered Sarah while she was in the concubine position and did what I wanted. I was sad that Sarah was now incapable of experiencing as much joy from our mating as I was, but I still felt really good physically.

I also felt really good emotionally when after I withdrew my dick from her vagina she snuggled up to me, buried her head on my chest, and said "I love you Connor, with all of my heart."

"I love you with all of mine too," I replied, kissing her on the top of her head -- and despite having fucked Cindy twice earlier that night I really did mean it.

*********

For the next three or four months Sarah, Cindy, and I stayed with the ritual that was initiated that first Tuesday night. Cindy didn't even make any pretense about me fixing anything in her house except for her (not the house's) plumbing. Cindy wanted to try everything -- sucking cock, sixty nines, sixty threes, all reasonable positions in the Kama Sutra, and once even anal -- although neither of us were particularly keen on anal. Titty fucks were a regular festivity and although I loved Sarah more than words could say I was admittedly obsessed with Cindy's tits. They were like a fantasy come true.

12