My Wife Expands Her Love Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted her off his chest and laid her down, kissing her mouth again and again as he spread her legs and told her he would be gentle and for her to relax. He slid his huge hard on slowly into her vagina two or three inches, she cried out with the fullness of his size. She looked down and watched in amazement as she accepted his massive black cock. He pulled it back and forth, then took it out and rubbed his cock head over her clit.

Again and again. She begged him for more. Kissing her deeply he started the ancient moves and she had her first of many orgasms, she cried out his name over and over. James was well and truly forgotten for now. Her whole being was dedicated to satisfying this wonderful black man who was now taking full control of all of her senses.

He turned her around and entered her doggy style and she felt his full cock reach her inner being, she came with a thunderous orgasm as he exploded inside her at the same time.

Exhausted after their wild lovemaking Erica and Robert fell asleep intertwined in each others arms.

****************************************

James read and reread the text Erica had sent him from the hotel before she was to meet Robert for dinner. She had described the plane trip and the luxurious hotel in detail

and wrote that Robert was all business as she had expected.

She signed off writing that she loved him, and that she would be a good girl. His mind raced as to what that meant, and he concluded that he had really pushed her to take a black lover, so if it happened, well, they would cross that bridge when they came to it.

He had discovered a new young porn star. She was billed as being eighteen years old and had small perky tits and absolutely loved black cock, the bigger the better. She wore cute little sundresses which made her look even younger and she had long black hair and an enthusiastic, fun approach to her lovemaking.. He loved when there was an effort made by the producers to create a story line, so he went to his computer for the first time since Erica left to see if he could find a new movie of her.

He immediately noticed when the computer came out of sleep mode that Erica must have had it on the movie he had been watching the night before. He got hard thinking of his beautiful wife watching it.

******************************************

Erica woke to the sound of Robert in his shower. The adjoining doors were open and he soon popped his head in and said he had ordered breakfast and it would soon be delivered. She quickly showered and put on fresh underwear, a white lacy bra and pantie set, and wrapped herself in the robe provided by the hotel. It was the finest silk. There was a knock on the door and she opened it to a young, black, room service delivery boy.

He asked her to sign for the breakfast and as she bent over at the desk to do so, her robe fell open to the delight of the young black man who was transfixed by the sight of her beautiful white breasts in a perfect lacy white bra. She laughed happily and said breezily that she had just put on the robe and forgot to tie up the belt.

Robert arrived to give her a big hug and kiss, and the young man nearly fainted, but he managed to stammer something they could not quite understand and he left.

Robert asked what had happened and she showed him opening her robe again.

Roberts said it was no wonder the poor lad was tongue tied and they both laughed.

At breakfast Erica told Robert that she had decided not to send the selfie photo to her husband as she felt it was private and could do not good, only harm. Robert seemed very pleased with her decision.

Robert left after they had agreed to meet for a drink after her afternoon session. She decided a workout was not in the cards, as she had had quite a workout with Robert the night before, so she lounged around and got her papers in order for the afternoon meeting. She would, however, go to the Spa appointment as arranged by Nicole.

There was a knock on the door and she opened it without looking as she thought probably Robert had forgotten something. It was the delivery boy to pick up their breakfast cart. Her robe was still open, she didn't bother to wrap herself, rather she showed herself off to him. He took his time tuning the cart around. She cupped her large breasts in her hands, the hotel door closed by itself. She walked towards him, took his hands which were shaking, and put them on her breasts, telling him that her husband liked it when she flirted with black men. She unbuckled his belt pulling his pants down and stroked his nice cock until he erupted all over her lovely white silk robe. He thanked her and quickly left. She laughed to herself noticing that she was turned on and her juices were flowing. She tossed the robe into the laundry hamper, and donned some casual loose shorts and a top to wear to the Spa.

12