My Wife Georgina Plays the Slut

Story Info
Wife plays away and entertains husband.
1.6k words
4.22
26.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed and I reached across my desk to pick it up. It displayed my wife's name Georgina. I opened the phone to be greeted by a picture message of her beautiful smiling face.

"I'm gonna miss you tonight babe, just going to start getting ready x" it said.

She was out for a work dinner with a client and was staying over out of town for the night. The picture was taken in her hotel room and it looked nice and had huge full-length windows overlooking the City. I could see George (I call her George) wasn't wearing a top in the picture as her shoulders were bare and a hint of cleavage was showing. I couldn't believe she was doing this with her curtains wide open and it gave me an instant twitch in my pants.

I had a night on my own planned watching TV and wanking over internet porn no doubt. I had a habit of sharing pics and videos of George with a couple of guys I'd met on twitter. We all shared our wives virtually although all of our fantasies were to swap in real life. I wondered to myself if I could get George to send me a sexy pic or little vid that I could share later with the guys.

Sure, enough after a little encouragement a pic came through of George totally naked stood in front of the full-length mirror. It's probably a good time to describe George to you. She's 5"9 tall and is a very sexy size 10/12 with curves in the right places. She's got very pert breasts with lovely hard nipples; her legs are incredibly shapely and long and topped off with a very full rounded bottom. Her pussy is completely shaven and tastes as sweet as it looks. She has long dark hair and if I was to describe her look, I'd say it was posh slutty.

I saved the picture to my phone and carried on with my evening and at around 8pm I got another text from George.

She wrote, "Having a lovely time with my dinner date".

Dinner date?? That doesn't sound like a business meeting.

I wrote back quickly "who with?"

The text came back as a picture, it was of George in a really low-cut black dress and behind her a I could see a man's body. I couldn't see his face because of the angle of the picture but could see he had a smart suit on and was stood behind her.

My mind went into over-drive I couldn't understand why she sent that picture? Why was she playing with me? Who was he? Before I had time to think it through properly, I got a video message from her of her. She was sat on the toilet her dress hitched up around her waist and she slowly opened her legs so I could see her bare pussy.

She then spoke "I hope you liked the pic before and also love this video, just so you know I am not wearing any panties tonight either."

With that she panned the camera down to her ankles where only her high heels were showing and then moved back up to her pussy and spread her legs wide open.

I was instantly hard, not only is she having dinner with someone I don't know about. She's also wearing a dress I know well, and that dress doesn't allow for Bra and now I know she is going commando also. I have to admit I love when my wife acts like a little slut. It's usually when she's drunk or on holiday but those days feel few and far between at the moment.

I carried on with my night and had a good wank at pics of my wife that I'd shared with other men. It was my secret, my way to show off my wife to other men and I loved it. I shared the full-length pic and the video she just made me. I got a great response of the guys Gary and Rick. They both loved them and said they'd love to get their hands-on George. We talked for a while on and off and I got turned on wanked until I came.

Around 11pm I was in bed reading and thinking about going to sleep when I received a message from George.

It said simply "Night gorgeous see you tomorrow". I assumed she had gone to bed and I turned the light off and did the same.

I was woken up by my phone ringing at 1am, it was a number I recognised as Rick who I chatted with earlier on text. It was unusual for him to call but as I was alone, I thought I'd answer thinking we could get up to some wank chat about George. Before I answered the phone went dead and then a second or two later a facetime call came in from him.

I answered.

"Hi Rick, how's things?"

The camera flickered on to Rick who was stood up and had his top off.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm good thanks what's going on?"

"I wanted to show you something you might like?" he replied and panned his camera to the mirror. I could see a side on view of his naked body and then made out that there was a woman on her knees sucking his cock. He started to zoom in on his cock and the woman slurping on his cock turned to the camera slightly and I saw for the first time that it was George. The look on her face was utter desire, lust call it what you will, but she looked incredible.

I reached immediately for my own cock as it was already hard as a bat. She continued to stroke his long cock and smiled through the bobbing before taking it out of her mouth.

"You didn't know I knew Rick, did you? We met for the first time tonight and I wanted you to see me take him in my mouth for the first time," George said in her low sultry voice.

George then stood up and kissed him full on the mouth to camera. She looked such a horny slut totally naked except for heels melting into his body crushing his hard cock against her thigh. She then took hold of the camera and placed it on the table. She moved and positioned herself, so her face was directly in front of the camera.

"I want Rick to take my pussy while you watch my face as he takes me," she said.

I watched as Rick moved around in the background behind her and you could tell from her face, he was teasing her pussy with his hard cock. My cock was nearly busting as I stroked it fast as I watched. Her face suddenly changed as extasy took over, her mouth opened, her eyes rolled back into her head. I could tell Rick was fucking my wife. And I was watching it happen.

He began to fuck her hard and I heard him slapping against her full arse. She had to lean back a little and grab the table with both hands.

He was fucking her hard and I heard him tell her "Tell your husband what you want".

"I want fucking" said George.

"Louder" he said.

"I want fucking" George shouted.

"How" he replied.

"Like a slut" she said, "Fuck me like the slut you both want me to be."

I was stunned watching this, all my dreams and desires playing out right in front of my eyes. He then grabbed her hair and yanked it back.

"Oh yesssss" she said. "Fuck me take me!" She moved one hand and moved it between her legs, and I knew she'd be rubbing her clit as it always gets her off.

He then moved his hands round her throat and grabbed her choking her.

"Aaarrrghhhg... mmfffffgghhh..." he was choking and pounding her pussy.

I could tell she was close, and he released her throat and that was the catalyst for her orgasm. Her orgasms are typically silent her eyes roll into her head, her legs shake involuntarily, and she waves her left hand in the air. George was doing all the above and cumming over and over.

All of a sudden Rick moved backwards and slapped her arse really hard and really loud.

"Kneel slut" is all he said.

George knelt down in front of the camera and Rick stood in front of her. His long thick cock was covered in her juices and grabbed the sides of Georges head and drove his cock into her mouth and began to rag doll her head back and forwards onto his cock. He abused her face harder and faster than anything I've seen on the internet. He began to growl a really guttural growl and withdrew from her face to allow George to pant and try in vain to gain her breath. As she did this Rick began to cum and he coated her entire face in his cum. He then wiped his cock all over her face as she continued to pant.

"Turn to the camera and say goodbye to your husband." George turned to the camera, makeup streaming from her eyes, her hair messy, and cum all over her face.

"Night darling I'll see you tomorrow. I love you" she blew a kiss and turned the camera off.

I lay there...silent...panting... I hadn't even realised I had cum. My cock was in my hand I was still hard, and I had my cum all over me.