My Wife Gets Used on a Camping Trip

Story Info
I let multiple guys on a survival trip use my wife.
4.1k words
4.36
86.8k
84
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've both been too busy over the past few weeks to hardly speak so we decided to do a weekend away without cell phones and interruptions. Because it was short notice there was not much time to plan or make reservations we decided to go camping like we had done when we were younger and money was tighter. It was already Thursday night and so I scurried to find our old tent, air mattress and the few camping supplies we had packed away.

On Friday we planned on leaving at noon to get away. Beth began packing her things into the vehicle early enough to be able to relax by early afternoon. She left time for a leisurely shower and afterward dressed for comfort by wearing a sundress with nothing on underneath. I loved having free access to her pussy while driving. Not being shy, she would put her feet up one the dash letting her dress fall open and spread her legs. Truckers driving by were treated to her totally exposed pussy which always got me hard.

We decided to go to a campground we regularly visited. There was a large lake on the property; on one side of the lake was Texas and the other Oklahoma. There were lots of parks, some were set up with electricity and hook-ups for campers and RV's. We also knew about a few small back roads and paths which lead to some very out of the way seldom used areas.

We beat most of the Friday traffic leaving town and made it to the camp grounds shortly before dark. It had been a number of years since our last visit so it took a while to find one specific old road I was looking for and the pathway that lead to a secluded little cove we had visited before. The site was perfect, secluded with nobody visible. Our vehicle was parked about a 15 minute hike from the spot so it took several trips and nearly an hour to get all our gear to the site.

We found a small flat opening at the edge of the trees to set up the tent. Our camp site opened to the shoreline with a small 20 foot clearing of pebbles and sand. We started the evening getting naked and building a small fire and cooking a little diner. After eating we pulled out the folding chairs and watched the stars while we made a pitcher of rum based drinks to relax. It was not long before both of us exhausted from the week crawled into the tent and fell asleep.

We woke mid-morning to a bright sunny day. I was able to finish cooking some breakfast just as the small propane tank emptied, so our coffee was lukewarm. It was relaxing as a small breeze was blowing thru. We decided to take a short hike to look around and when we got back we realized we did not have any other campers within a mile or so of our secluded site.

I told Beth that I needed to run into the small local town to get some propane and a few other items we had forgot on such short notice. Beth asked me to pick up a little more rum, so I told her I would be back in an hour or two. I got dressed and as I was leaving camp my wife was mixing the last of our rum supply in a pitcher.

I had to make several stops in town to pick up everything we needed and then head back to the site. I pulled into the parking for our site at about 1:30 and started my hike back to the site. I was almost back when I instinctively stopped in my tracks. Ahead of me I saw four, no seven guys who appeared to be in survival gear ranging in age from twenty to fifties and they were hiding in the trees. I stood confused for a few moments until I focused ahead at our camp site and saw my wife lying face down on a towel sunbathing. Looking closer Beth had on her headphones, the drink pitcher was almost empty and... Then it hit me, why the were watching our campsite, they were watching my wife who was totally naked.

As I walked up on the guys, I noticed a couple of them had their cocks out playing with themselves. I startled one of the guys; he turned towards me in a frightened state and said, "who the fuck are you and where did you come from?" They quickly put their cocks back in their pants.

I raised a finger to my mouth to quiet him and asked, "what's going on?". The guy explained, they were from a camp further up the lake, and they were taking a survival course, pointing to the older guy, Bob. They were just out on a hike when they happened on this camp site where there was a this naked woman.

For some strange reason the guys explanation was having an effect on me and my mind was moving a mile a minute when without thinking I blurted out, "would you like a closer look?" I said it was my campsite and that was my naked wife they're staring at. The older guy exclaimed "what the fuck!" The guys looked a little confused but I motioned for them to follow me. I told them to be quiet and led them to the front of the clearing until we were between my wife and the water.

Standing with the guys at the base of my wife's feet they had a clear view up her legs to her ass. Beth had her legs close together so you could only get a glimpse of her slit peeking from between her thighs and the two protruding round globes of her ass with a small dimple between them like a funnel to her anus.

I noticed my cock was rock hard and starting to ache and I also noticed all the guys seemed to have a bulge in their pants with several of them using their hands working on their excitement. After a few minutes I stepped forward and nudged my wife's foot with mine. Beth barely stirred so I nudged her foot again until she turned her head to look up and see what I needed.

Suddenly my wife must have realized her situation because she turned quickly and scrunched up in a ball so her knees were together against her chest with her arms wrapped around her legs covering as much of her nakedness as she could. With a surprised look on her face and red with embarrassment she scolded, "what the hell is going on here?"

With a relative calmness I explained to her that I came back from shopping and found the group watching her tan. "They seemed quite concerned that you may not have enough sunscreen on. They thought you may need some help applying more or check to ensure you did have enough."

My wife quipped back "what the actual fuck!"... I am not sure I was ready for her response because I stood in stunned in silence for what seemed like minutes, not knowing what to say or do. Then I came up with this, "they have run out water, it's a hot day and they're hiking so I offered to give them some water."

The older guy tried to put her at ease by saying, "I know this must be an intrusion to your privacy and we wish you no harm. We have never seen a beautiful woman such as yourself enjoying the freedom of nudity in these great outdoors. I conduct a survival training course and these are my trainees. My name is Bob, by the way."

Those words seem to put my wife at ease. She is quite used to being naked around other people and is not shy by any stretch of the imagination. It was just the shock of what seemed like someone sneaking up on her, not knowing their intentions. She also had quite a bit to drink since I noticed the pitcher of rum mixture was empty.

I told the guys to have a seat and while I get them some water. They made themselves comfortable sitting facing my wife in a semicircle chatting her up, showering her with all kinds of compliments. With all of attention she was received she became more comfortable and even a little playful.

Feeling more relaxed and flirty she slowly spread her legs about six inches apart which of course causes the guys attention to move from her tits, which she caught them continually staring at, to her crotch. As they gazed at her pussy she asked, "what do you think?" Now I knew it was the alcohol speaking. I was totally mesmerized by how brazen she was becoming.

It was so hot to see my wife showing seven strange guys the most intimate parts of her body. They seemed mesmerized as they mumbled their incoherent approval. "Do you want to see more?" was her next question.

There was a quick, overwhelming and polite chorus of "please", "yes ma'm" and "yes thank you" from the group. Sitting on the ground, leaning slightly back and her feet close together my wife slowly spread her knees wider. From my viewpoint behind the guys you could see my wife's hairy pussy, then her meaty lips became visible and then finally her lower lips started parting to expose her generous sized pink hole.

I suggested that the guys get more comfortable since it was such a hot day and maybe they would like to cool off by taking a dip in the lake. That suggestion went over well as several of the guys stripped off their kakis and were sporting rock hard erections.

In an effort not to lose their attention, my wife exposed more of her already wet pussy to the onlookers as she lay on her back and opened her legs. Her creamy juices trickling out of her hole down to her ass crack. My wife had certainly become a total slut wife since I introduced her to wife sharing and sharing her with my poker friends.

Beth asked Bob, the older guy, if he wanted to come over and kneel down between her legs and of course he was eager to accommodate her request. She put her hand on Bob's chest as he tried to lean forward to mount her. His body trembled as she reached down to take a hold of his cock in her hand. She shifted her body towards him until her cunt was directly below his shaft. She positioned his cock between her pussy lips and the head against her clit and slowly started to move her pelvis up and down.

She was already so wet as her juices covered his cock. Bob smiled as she increased the pace and pressure of her meaty lips against his cock as it almost disappeared in the folds. Sensing he was close to letting go, she raised his cock level with her face and in less than ten seconds a jet of creamy fluid spewed out of his cock and hit my wife in the chin, followed by a handful of smaller spews filling her belly button as he groaned and slumped forward onto her stomach.

The group began arguing about who was next and who was going to get fuck her when Beth cut off the discussions and told them she would take care of each of them but no one could fuck her.

They were stunned by her response and seemed a little disappointed by her comment. The group livened up when she sat up and took another guys hand and pulled his body towards hers, put her hands on his ass took his whole five inch cock in her mouth. He let out an "oh my god" as she started a slow swallowing motion on his cock.

To my surprise Bob was still hard and moved behind her left shoulder and started rubbing his cock that was still covered with semen at the crook of her neck and shoulder as she worked on the cock in her mouth. The two started working in tandem and groaning. Bob came again; he lasted almost a minute this time as his fluid spewed onto the other guy's stomach. He himself was close to cumming and did not seem to notice as he moaned "oh fuck" grabbing my wife's head and thrusting in her mouth. As his body convulsed he lost his balance falling to his right knee with his cock still spurting as it freed from my wife's mouth.

The group laughed at his fall, except for the next in line. He was quick to step forward and shove his cock toward my wife. Beth put a hand on his thigh to slow him and kept him a short distance away. She must have had other ideas for this one because she shifted her position so she was below his cock and proceeded to start licking his balls.

As her tongue touched his balls they would involuntarily contract to pull away. Beth continued this torture for several minutes while he was groaning, turning red and beginning to sweat. His cock was average size but appeared to be a lot thicker than normal. Beth would cup her lips and move to the underside of his shaft in a back and forth motion purposely avoiding contact with the now deep purple colored knob at the end.

She kept this up until he started moaning loudly and bucking his ass and tease him further, she would purposely pull away and start teasing his balls again to keep him from cumming. He looked like he was in agony and had broken out into a full sweat, his cock dribbling a steady stream of pre-cum that formed a straight line to my wife's shoulder and down her back. His groans had almost grown painful sounding when my wife decided to comfort his needs as she sped up the action on the whole underside of his cock purposely concentrating her tongue on the head.

A guy was behind him and propped him up when his knees buckled slightly as his cock erupted. His cock spit out at least 5 spurts of cum. The last of his spasms pumped a thick oozing flow out of his cock onto her lips causing several gooey streams of cum to run down her chin forming a glob that would hang from her jaw before plopping onto her chest.

The group was now openly cheering my wife on as he finished. The fourth guy moved in front of her. His cock was already dripping some pre-cum and my wife took him all the way in her throat on the first mouthful. He tried to keep his cool but started vigorously fucking her mouth and held her head tight as his ass clinched and his sperm filled her throat. The fifth guy was quick to replace him and took less than a minute to use her throat for another deposit.

Since my wife had already polished off the pitcher of rum by herself, she wasn't feeling any pain. To make her more comfortable, I decided to go in the tent and bring out the blowup mattress. I helped my wife up and onto the mattress. As she sat on the mattress slowly spreading her pussy with her fingers, displaying her generous sized open hole.

She appeared ready to be fucked after all. My wife looked over at me as she suggested they form a row in front of her and get ready to fuck her. They looked over at me to see my reaction. It was a little unsettling; the sight of seven horny guys all sporting decent size erections in line ready to fuck my wife. Since I made no objection, they eagerly complied.

My wife must have had an affinity with the sixth guy because he had the largest cock. She said "I want him to be first" Beth reached out as he moved forward and wrapped her fingers around his cock and felt it surge in size, both length and girth. With a smile she guided him between her legs.

The other guys watched intently as she put his cock at the entrance to her fuck hole and moved it up and down her slit to gather her juices as a lubricant. Then she put his big swollen purple head at her opening and asked him to push forward slowly. He wasn't having that though, he went in to the hilt and began grunting and thrusting in and out rapidly. She begged him to go slow because he was so big but the request fell on deaf ears as he fucked her stretching her hole wider with every thrust until he filled her cunt with his semen.

After he finished and got off her she asked him to lay down on the mattress. She kneeled beside him and looked at the cock lying on his stomach; it extended to touch his belly button. She reached out her hand and put it around his cock but her hand would not fully wrap around his thick pole. She put her head down and licked the head, then tried to put his cock in her mouth. She was able to get almost half of his cock in but was not sucking it; she was just getting it ready. My wife got up carefully on the mattress and put one foot on either side of his pelvis. Beth kept her back straight as she squatted to place the head of his cock to her slit.

Beth rubbed the large head across the cum dripping from her pussy lips and placed one hand on his chest as she worked half the large member into her cunt. She lifted slightly then fully impaled herself on the huge cock with a small sigh. Beth lay on his chest and extended her legs and just laid there for a minute or so enjoying his girth. As I watched, I thought now his cock must be jammed against her cervix.

She slowly moved more to a kneeling position, sitting on the guy's pelvis. She placed her hands on his shoulders as she very slowly and deliberately moved her pelvis forward with her ass cheeks clinched tightly grinding on his member. After a short while she slowly moved her pelvis in the opposite position until her clit was grinding on his pelvis and her ass was protruding and splayed open for the group. There was a loud clamoring from the group so I maneuvered over to see what was causing the ruckus.

As she shifted back and forth, I could see what was causing the all the talk. When she was extended fully back her ass cheeks would part and you could get a clear view of the large cock in her cunt and her ass hole was on display for the group to view. The view of my wife's beautiful anus with the tightly closed hole, surrounded by the puckered wrinkles and the slightly darker skin was more than I could handle.

It must have had a similar effect on one of the guys because out of the corner of my eye I a saw a jet of white jizz hit the edge of the mattress. Another guy, who had recovered from his cum dump down her throat, moved behind my wife, when she shifted back her ass cheeks opened he grabbed her hips and held her in place. He straddled both her and the guy underneath like he was mounting a horse. With one hand he took some spit and mixed with his pre-cum to lube the head of his cock.

Placing the mushroom head against her rear opening, he pushed forward and my wife's sphincter slowly opened. Beth let out a moan as the purple knob popped into her ass and her sphincter sealed airtight around his shaft. Several guys did high fives and others commented "holy shit" and "he's in her ass."

He held her waist firmly, slowly fucking until his cock bottomed out in her bowels. Her tight ass and his horny state turned his anal intrusion from slow fucking to pummeling her ass in less than a minute. I could hear both my wife and the guy below her moaning and the guys around us cheering. He pounded her ass for 2-3 minutes when he knew he was going to lose it, his fucking turned frantic as he and let out a loud "oh god", or something like that, as he convulsed and shot his load in her ass.

He sat down to rest next to my wife who was still impaled on mr big cock. I suggested that someone else giver her ass go. The next guy, who also recovered from his cum dump in there throat, shoved his cock in her ass and she let out a soft moan and he went balls deep but as soon as he was in her, he shot his load in under a minute.

My wife was still moaning softly while being spitroasted and DP'd.

What had started out as... I'm not sure what, had turned into a full out gangbang of my wife. Beth had let go of the cock in her mouth and was screaming for them to fuck her. All of a sudden my wife's entire body began to convulse. She was shaking violently and screamed. The guys got a look of panic on their faces, worried that they had hurt this precious woman who had so generously offered herself to them.

After a few seconds my wife lifted her head from sucking on a cock to yell, "Don't stop! Don't stop, damn it, don't you dare stop!" Only then did the guys realize that she was not hurt, she was enjoying the pounding!

The guys resumed fucking of my wife, only now they were not as gentle. Less than a minute later, mr big cock made the loudest noise I heard him make as he grunted and thrusted into her cunt one more time, spurting his cum deep in her cunt. The guy being sucked was close as well and began to shoot his load into Beth's mouth. She gulped quickly, swallowing his load. A guy behind my wife started assaulting her ass as Beth was in the midst of her second orgasm. As my wife's body was shaking the guy was yelling "fuck, fuck, fuck" as he filled her ass with another load.

With my wife's full body now on display I could see she had hickeys on some unusual locations, cum was running down the inside of her legs and her hair, face and chest were matted with semen. She spread her legs wide to show the group her gaping cum filled cunt. The guys could see the inside of Beth's open gash move causing cum to flow out. They awed by what they were viewing.

12