My Wife Got a Sex Overdose

Story Info
My wife got a full sex dose unaware I was watching.
2.8k words
3.34
66.9k
71
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Gwen, and I are what an ordinary couple would call weird—or perhaps even a disaster—but we are way beyond the point where name-calling would hinder the desires we both have.

It was a Friday night. Gwen and I were watching a movie with erotic scenes and dance sequences, when she suddenly said she felt like going clubbing. I was surprised because usually, I would be the one to ask that we go clubbing.

I really love clubbing, but I never wanted to go alone because I didn't like the idea of driving back home—I'm a good driver, but I'd always drink at clubs to the point of it being not safe to drive.

So I was really happy to hear Gwen say she wanted to go clubbing. I took a quick shower and got ready. Gwen did too. I then waited quite a bit for her in the living room—she always took her time when preparing for an outing.

I'd just closed my eyes for a moment when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was shocked by the sight of the sexy, goddess-like figure standing in front of me. There she was, my wife, in a dark green spaghetti strap ruched bodycon mini dress. It really brought out her figure 8 shape, her deep cleavage, and her pointy nipples. She was taller, too—she was wearing black 6 inch heels, which matched her black purse.

The sight of my wife Gwen gave me an erection right there.

I was staring at her like a deer in the headlights when her voice called me back to reality. She yelled, "Snap out of it, and don't even think about changing your mind!"

I will never change my mind, I replied. You look so gorgeous, I said, to which she just smiled.

l tried to get her to give me some of the sexy stuff before leaving, but she insisted I hold onto the urge until we got back. She sure wasn't ready for another makeover session!

We got into the car and headed straight to the club. As we got to the club's parking lot and were about to get out of the car, Gwen did something that again startled me. She took my right hand and guided it under her gown straight to her pussy. She was bare naked under that hot dress—and at a club!

I wondered what she was planning.

She said "I just wanted you to know I'm not wearing any panties, so mind how you drink." I got another bulge in my jeans hearing what she said. She smiled as she looked at it, but didn't say anything.

It was just 10:30pm, so the crowd at the club was scanty. I wanted us to go take a seat in the VIP section because my wife was wearing no panties... but she said no, and that she preferred a five seater with a draped center table that was not far from the bar and the strippers on the stage.

I called for a bottle of vodka and two energy-drink cans, which we began drinking while watching the strippers.

The club started getting full at about midnight. The heat was building up.

Two guys and a pretty younger lady sat at our table. We began chatting over our drinks.

At first, Gwen and the lady—who'd introduced herself as Sharon—were sitting next to each other, very close. Sharon was to Gwen's left, and the two guys—Martins and Dada—were to Sharon's left. I sat close to Gwen, to her right.

Time passed, and the booze began finding its place in our systems. Sharon excused herself to use the restroom, leaving Martins now sitting next to Gwen and very close.

We kept drinking and listening to the DJ's mix. I felt my wife tensing up a little, only to look at her face and noticing that she was looking flushed. I couldn't figure what it was, because we were all sitting close—and the tablecloth was covering our bodies from the thighs down to the feet.

Sharon got back from the restroom after about 15 minutes. She didn't want to sit down anymore, and she was now asking Dada—whom we got to know later was her boyfriend—to dance with her.

Gwen knew I wasn't a good dancer, so rather than asking me to dance with her, she asked Martins—who hadn't brought along a lady friend. I actually felt relieved when he agreed.

Martins and Gwen were on the dance floor now, with the other two dancing a few feet from them in that crowded, dimly lit space. I just sat there sipping my vodka, switching my gaze between them and the strippers.

Although I was beginning to feel pretty boozed up, I kept looking toward the dance floor to see Martins and my wife dancing very close, smiling. But as the club got full, it became hard to see them—so I stood up in my now-tipsy state and went searching for them in the dancing crowd.

As I looked around, I saw Sharon and Dada kissing and dancing, but I couldn't find Gwen and Martins anywhere on the dance floor. I wouldn't have been worried but for the fact that Gwen wasn't wearing panties, and that she was dancing with a total stranger.

Now I was really searching for her. I thought of calling her, but then I remembered that my phone was in the car and Gwen had the keys. So I went to the restroom looking for her but she wasn't there. I decided to go ask Sharon and Dada where their friend might be, but to my surprise, they were now no longer on the dance floor or anywhere around. I started to panic.

I finally decided to go to the car and get my phone, even if it meant breaking one of the windows. Staggering, I rushed to the dimly lit car park. Our car was at the far end, with lots of cars around.

When I got closer to our car, I noticed— even in my drunken state—that something weird was going on. The car was bouncing slowly, which frightened me—but I gathered the courage to go further only to see something that caught me by surprise. The engine was running, and in the back seat were two people doing something I didn't comprehend until I looked closer.

There they were, Gwen's gown pushed up to the waist, and Martins pounding into her pussy hard while grabbing her ass and licking her neck.

I just stood there and froze.

My precious wife, who had denied me the good stuff at home before coming here with me and with no panties on, was now been aggressively fucked and pounded in our car by a guy we'd just met. To make matters worse, I noticed he wasn't wearing a condom.

Martins was fucking her so hard the car was bouncing, and he didn't seem to care whether anyone would notice. They were so into it that they didn't even notice me standing close to the window.

The lights on the dashboard were on, so I could see the sweat on their bodies. Martins just kept fucking my wife hard. Her mouth was open from what looked like intense pleasure.

The two went on screwing for about 15 minutes more before he finally pushed himself waist-deep into her and his cock started pulsating. When I realized he was ejaculating his semen into Gwen's pussy, I gathered up the strength to walk back to the club and to our table.

I was neither sad nor angry. Instead, I had a huge erection—but I knew I had to conceal it till we got home.

To act unsuspicious, I placed my head on the table as if I were dozing off before Martins and my wife got back and sat down close to me like nothing had happened.

As if it were all planned, Sharon and Dada also returned to the table from God knows where. From what I noticed, I could tell they'd been kissing.

With my head on the table, I could see what was under the table drape, which was covering Gwen's legs. I could now see what had happened before Martins and my wife had gotten up to dance, and what was still happening when they now thought I was wasted and asleep.

Gwen's legs were open, and Martins was finger-fucking her just-fucked pussy. I could hear the sloshing sound of the wetness—as if she were begging for another fuck session.

After playing with her pussy for some time, I saw my wife tense up again. I could make out he was giving her an orgasm with his fingers, right beside me. As soon as her orgasm was over, she went to the restroom. I think they'd planned it because as she left, Martins woke me up to let me know they were done "dancing," and that my wife had gone to the restroom. Martins asked if I was OK, to which I nodded.

My wife returned to see me awake and sipping my vodka. She just looked at me and smiled, asking me how long I'd been sleeping. I said I didn't know. She then began saying it was time to go home as it was now almost three in the morning. She said she wouldn't have the strength to carry me if I fell asleep, and she didn't want to drive. We said goodbye to our new friends and asked for their numbers so we could chat the next time we went clubbing.

By the time I got into the car, I was quite drunk but still conscious. Gwen began driving us home.

I didn't know for how long I'd dozed off, but I woke up while still in the car. The car wasn't moving, and Gwen was not on the driver's seat.

I looked around to see if we were home but we weren't.

I then noticed a police pickup with the lights on, parked a few meters in front of our car. Apparently we'd been pulled over by an RRS patrol team at a lonely, dark spot on the highway. Their hazard lights were on and so were ours, so I could see there were three tall male officers by the police car.

Focusing my eyes, I saw there was a fourth male officer in front of the tailgate of the pickup. He was busy with someone sitting on the tailgate bed, whom I soon recognized as Gwen. The officer turned aside and started to buckle his trousers.

As I realized he had just finished fucking my wife, I saw another officer walk towards her. I could now see clearly that she was sitting on the police pickup truck with her legs on the tailgate bed as if she were peeing. But she wasn't peeing; she'd spread her legs, with her open pussy lips level with the waist of the officer who'd just finished fucking her—and the one about to take his place.

The officer buckling his trousers had fucked my wife for God knows how long, and she was about to be fucked by the second.

I was angry and weak but also seriously turned on as the second officer took position, took out his cock without pulling his trousers down, and started fucking my Gwen while she wrapped her arms around his neck. The officer fucked her for a good 10 minutes, then froze and started started ejaculating in her vagina. He finally stopped and withdrew his cock from Gwen's sloppy cunt.

As he pulled out, I could see streams of semen flowing from my wife's vagina to the tailgate and dropping onto the sand. But that was not the end.

The third officer took his place but as he pulled out his cock, I saw him say something to my Gwen. She then brought her head a bit lower, down to his waist, and started sucking him off.

While receiving the blowjob, I saw the officer's hand pull down a strap of my wife's gown and put his hand inside. He was squeezing on her breast while she sucked him.

The last officer was now stroking his cock, waiting for the third one to finish up. I had not seen the other officers' cocks, but this last one was massive. It was long and also very thick.

Not long later, I saw the third officer's head jerking and he released his semen inside my wife's mouth. This really surprised me, because I knew how much Gwen hated semen even touching her lips. But there she was, not just with semen in her mouth, but also swallowing it—which I knew because I didn't see anything dropping from her lips. The fourth officer, the one with the huge cock, now came closer to my wife while the officer who'd just finished was buckling his trousers. My wife was sitting, her pussy level with his cock as he stood. He held his cock, which was almost 11 inches long, and he said something to my wife to which she responded. I then saw her using her fingers to spread open her pussy lips as the officer penetrated her with that long penis.

The expression on my wife's face, and the sight of her open mouth, made me shoot my cum in my trousers even though I hadn't been stroking it.

Gwen was now using her hand to guide the officer, as if preventing him from penetrating her further, but he just ignored her. I heard her yelling short bursts of "oh! ow! mm! oh!" as he penetrated her further. He just stopped moving as the entire length of his penis was inside my wife's vagina.

I think he paused for her vagina to get used to this new cock size, because the next thing he did surprised me. He picked up my wife, her arms wrapped around the back of his neck for support while his cock was inside her. He began fucking her while carrying her.

He kept moving my wife's ass, slapping her pussy lips onto his balls as he did so. My wife's moaning and grunting was all over the place as she got fucked furiously. I could see that this officer's cock was almost ripping out my wife's pussy because it looked so stretched and puffy. He placed her on the bonnet of our car and pounded into her on and on as the car bounced up and down.

I thought my wife had fainted because her sounds had stopped, but that wasn't what had happened. She was having a serious orgasmic episode as the officer fucked her brutally. I had never seen my wife that way, and then the next thing I saw was my wife peeing while getting fucked. Even as Gwen was forcing pee out of her pussy, the officer didn't stop fucking her until he rammed his cock one final time deep into her—and started grunting as he ejaculated his semen into my wife's womb.

He finally dropped my wife down, her legs shaking. He had fucked her for a good half hour. My wife slowly started dressing up as the officer buckled his trousers and went to the pickup to bring out what I later realized were our car documents and her driver's license, which had expired.

It looked like she had allowed the officers to fuck her that way to avoid being taken to the cop station in that dress with no panties on.

They got into their pickup and drove away while my wife started walking toward our car. I pretended to be still asleep and snoring.

All this while, the engine was running. All she had to do was step on the gas while cleaning off the semen lingering on her lips.

We got home, she "woke" me up, and we both got inside. She went straight to the bathroom while I just fell onto the living room couch.

Normally, she would insist we go to the bedroom—but because she'd been overused and overfilled that night, she didn't bother about where I'd fallen asleep. She really needed to relax.

Although she'd fucked a stranger at the club, then allowed him to finger-fuck her to orgasm right beside me, then had sex with four policemen who used her like a whore, she really loves me and I love her so much. She would do anything to get us out of trouble and I will always respect her and also try my best to never judge her.

The morning light through the window blinds woke me. I got up and went to the bedroom to find Gwen still deep asleep, her duvet no longer covering her ass. I could see now just how much her pussy had been used. The lips were red and puffy, with semen still leaking out. The sight of her used pussy gave me an instant hard-on. I pulled down my trousers and jerked off to the sights I had seen last night before lying down beside her to cuddle her. I really love my wife.