My Wife had a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to stay here and do this," I told Keith.

"Hell, this is fun. I'm sitting here thinking of things we can do to this bastard."

"I have a few ideas, myself." We compared notes.

The next morning, I was sitting down the street from Weber's house in my own rental car. I hoped he was a golfer, or DIY-er, so he may be going to the local hardware or lumber store. I had been there almost two hours when I watched as his car came out of the garage and start down the street. 'Thank God,' I thought. I didn't want to sit here all day just to see if he went anyplace, but I was willing to do that if that's what it took. I followed him to Home Depot. We parked and I followed him into the store. He was obviously known there because he spoke to several of the employees. There was a place right inside the door where there was an urn of coffee. I knew enough about Home Depot to know that their regular contractor customers were welcome to help themselves to it.

Weber helped himself and stood drinking it while he chatted with one of the clerks behind the counter. I learned one thing about Mr. Weber while watching him. Not only did he fuck my wife and make her pregnant, he chewed gum with his mouth open. Other than spitting on the sidewalk, I couldn't think of anything more disgusting.

The clerk Weber was chatting with had to go help a customer, so Weber took the last drink of his coffee, spit his gum into his paper cup and walked away, unwrapping another piece of gum. I walked over to the trash can, looked in and saw, right on top, a paper coffee cup with a wad of chewing gum in it. I looked around, didn't see anybody watching, so took the cup.

I got in my car and called Keith. I told him what I had. He laughed and said for me to hurry back, that by the time I got there he might have something bigger.

When I got there, he was literally jumping up and down and waving some papers. "You won't believe this," he said. "You won't fucking believe this." He grabbed me by the arm. "Look at this. No, you better sit down." I did. He plopped down beside me and put the papers in front of me. "Now look."

It was several names and an address. "So?" I asked.

"So? So? This is Hope's name, address, and the name of her family. Her name is Sarah now. Sarah Randolph. I broke into the fucking files of the fucking adoption agency. Those files are better encrypted than the nuclear launch codes the fucking President of the fucking United States carries around." Then he stopped and settled down. "Well, I didn't personally break into their files, my brother did, but it's the same thing."

I started laughing. "That's great, Keith, but what exactly am I going to do with it?"

"I have no idea, but you have them. Maybe we can blackmail someone?"

"Oh, that's great. I can see the headlines now. 'Two Army Officers attempt to blackmail a six-year-old adopted child.' That's a good one."

He tossed the papers on the coffee table and leaned back. "Yeah. I see your point." He got a bit excited again. "But we cracked their security. That's something."

"Yeah, that's something," I said laughing.

I took the papers and the coffee cup back to my BOQ (Bachelor Officers Quarters) and lay them on the table.

I have no idea why I did it, but I looked at the address where Hope lived, and early on Sunday morning, I drove out there. Corsicana was almost two hundred miles away. The house was a typical suburban house. I had been sitting down the street for an hour or so, watching American suburbia on a typical Sunday: the noise of several lawnmowers, the yelling of kids and the chatting of neighbors. There was no activity from Hope's house until almost noon. A car pulled into the driveway. There were three people in the car. A man was driving, a woman was in the front passenger seat and a child was in the right rear seat. The woman got out, closed her door and reached for the right rear door. I was ready with my phone. The woman lifted the child out of her car seat and put her on the ground. Then knelt down to straighten the child's dress. That gave me plenty of time to snap a few pictures.

I heard a noise beside my car and a woman and child were walking by. "Sarah," the child beside my car squealed, and she started running toward the other child, who I assumed was Hope, who ran to meet her. They were just a few feet from my car and I snapped a few more quick pictures. I started the car and drove away before either of the two women became curious about the strange car and man parked on their street.

I drove a short distance away and stopped to look at the pictures. There were four that were absolutely perfect. I could even see her blue eyes.

I drove back to Fort Hood.

Keith and I finished our class the next week with ease. We graduated on Friday, then had dinner and a few drinks together. On Saturday morning, we made our way to the airport and flew home. Keith to Alaska and me to Seattle.

The following Monday was a training holiday, so I had the day off. I took the DNA reports I had done on Lydia and Hope to Margie at the DNA Testing Center. She didn't remember me until I reminded her about the pacifier. I gave her Lydia's and Hope's DNA results back and handed her the coffee cup with the gum in it. "See you in three weeks," I said as I left.

Actually, it only took two. She gave me the results over the phone this time. "This is, without a doubt, a family unit," she said. "Mother, Father, and child." She would mail me the official results.

Okay. I had all the information I needed, but needed for what? What was I going to do with it? All it did was confirm that Weber was, in fact, the guy Lydia cheated with.

It took me a week to make my first move. I went to Walmart and bought paper and envelopes. I also made copies of two of Hope's pictures and the DNA Reports belonging to Weber, Lydia and Hope. On the DNA Reports, I cut off anything that could identify where the report came from. I put it all together in an envelope. I made sure I was wearing gloves from the time I opened the package of paper and box of envelopes, made copies of the photos and DNA Reports. I even used self-sticking stamps and water, not saliva, to seal the envelope. I made every effort to ensure that it wasn't traced back to me. I addressed it to Mrs. Kurt Weber at their home address. I also included Lydia's name and the address of her parents, because I had no idea where she was. Then I drove to the main Seattle Post Office and dropped it in a Mailbox.

I had no idea what was going to happen in Killeen, Texas, home of Fort Hood and the Weber family when the package arrived. I was certainly hoping that Mrs. Weber got the package and not Mr. Weber. I did know what I wanted to happen, however. I wanted Mrs. Weber to castrate the bastard then shove his balls down his throat.

I felt sorry for the three children I saw, assuming they were his, and, of course, Mrs. Weber, but there was nothing too bad for Weber himself. He should rot in hell.

The news from Killeen took a little over a month. I received a call from Aunt Lucy. "I'm going to ask you a question and I want an honest answer," she said.

"I'll do my best."

"Your best won't be good enough. I want total honesty. Did you and Keith do that to Weber?"

"Aunt Lucy, I'm not being a smart ass, but did we do what to him?"

"Set him up so his wife would file for a divorce."

"Okay. Here's what I did. Keith had nothing to do with it." I told her the truth. Most of it, anyway. I left out Keith's role. I figured if anyone was going to get in trouble it was going to be me."

"You sure enough set off a hornet's nest. Apparently when his wife got your package, she didn't know if you had his DNA or someone else's, so she did it herself. She got some of his DNA and sent it in for processing. She also sent in the profiles from that lady and the child. They came back as a match and the stinky stuff really hit the fan. Who was the lady he 'dallied' with, anyway?"

"She was my wife, Aunt Lucy."

"Oh, Lordy. I thought it might be something like that. Well, he got served in his office yesterday, and he's not a happy camper. He ranted and raved all over the base."

"Good. Hearing from you that his marriage is over is the best news I've had in a long time. I just feel sorry for his family."

It was over for me. Lydia and I were divorced and Weber was on his way to being divorced. I put all the paperwork Keith had given me in a file folder and put it in a box with the other stuff I no longer had a need for, but kept anyway. My life was going forward.

During the next months, I went out on a couple of dates, but nothing special happened. I still spent a lot of time with George and Marian Johnson. I lived in an apartment and invited them over for dinner once in a while, but I had lots of dinners at their house and spent more than one night on their sofa. I had another year to do at Fort Lewis, and was thinking about buying a house, but the Army had other ideas. They sent me to Command and General Staff College (C&GS) at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

I was there for almost a year. There were lots of social opportunities... if you were married... or if you had a significant other; otherwise, the pickings were pretty slim. It was a long, but interesting year. Graduation found me stationed back at Fort Hood. I was surprised, because I expected to be sent overseas like 90% of my classmates.

As I was processing into Hood, I found myself in Aunt Lucy's office. "How did you get back here?" She asked.

"I have no idea."

"I have," came a voice from the past. It was newly promoted Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Keith Franklin. He came in the office, closed the door and we shook hands. "Turns out I need an assistant and a Major just graduating from C&GS was just the ticket, so I requested him."

Keith and I had talked several times since we had been here for the seminar, but we hadn't seen each other. I was happy to see my friend.

I took two weeks leave after I signed in. The first thing I did was look for a house. Lydia and I had been saving our money to buy one. I had supposed she would get half of it in the divorce but since she didn't show up in court, so I got it all.

I went to the Fort Hood branch of the First National Bank, Texas, and opened an account. I also made arrangements to have my money transferred to that bank. I was telling the person helping me that I also needed to find a house. Just as I said that, the Branch Manager was walking by. He introduced himself as Dwight Randolph. "We just moved here about six months ago and moved into a brand-new subdivision. The houses are very nice and affordable. You get a big bang for your buck." He told me before going to his office and returning with the business card of the agent he had used.

I figured if she was good enough for a bank branch manager, she was good enough for me. I called her and it only took me three days to find what I wanted. I paid over half down and the bank was happy to finance the rest.

I started my new job working with Keith and moved into my brand-new house. The first things I bought were a bed, recliner and a big TV. Oh, and a lawn mower,

I was spending my first night in the new house. It was getting dark outside and I had neither curtains nor drapes. I didn't even have enough sheets to cover the big front window. I had just opened a beer and had a slice of pepperoni pizza in my hand when the doorbell rang. I had long since gotten off the diet of no red meat that Lydia had me on. I answered it and there was a woman standing there.

"Hi, neighbor," she said. "My name is Samantha Randolph, but everybody calls me Sammie. We live next door. We haven't lived here long ourselves and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and tell you if you need anything, just ask. Is your wife here?"

I smiled. "Fred Sadler. No wife. Divorced." I saw her frown. "But don't worry, I don't do loud, wild parties, or even soft, wild parties." She smiled.

We chatted for a few more minutes before she left.

The first week in my new house flew by. On Saturday morning, I answered my doorbell to three women bringing food. They also brought decorating ideas. They had seen my empty house when the lights were on at night, when I sat there with nothing but my recliner, TV, Beer and Pizza. They figured it was time to help me. The ring leader was Sammie Randolph. Within a couple of hours, I had a slightly worn, but nice leather sofa, a dining room table and chairs and a small coffee table so my pizza didn't have to sit on the floor. The ladies were just leaving when three small children ran into the house chasing each other.

One of the ladies, Ruth, corralled two of them and Sammie grabbed the third. "Calm down, Sarah." She said as she knelt beside the child, and brushed her blonde hair out of her blue eyes. "This is our new neighbor, Major Sadler."

"Hello," she said confidently. "My name is Sarah."

I leaned down. "Hello Sarah," I said as I looked into her piercing blue eyes. Blonde hair and blue eyes. I shook my head. "How old are you, Sarah?"

"I'll be seven soon." I stood and we all said our goodbyes.

As soon as they left, I went to the room that was going to be my den, found the box I was looking for, opened it and came up with the folder. In it were the pictures I had taken. It was the same child. I had not really paid attention to the names of the adopted parents before, but I did then.

The adoption papers named Dwight and Samantha Randolph as Hope's adopted parents. I literally fell back on my ass and just sat there.

What were the odds? He had been the Assistant Manager of another branch of the bank in Corsicana, TX, before being promoted and transferred to Killeen and Fort Hood.

That was too fucking weird. No computer could calculate the odds of that happening.

Sammie and a friend of hers basically decorated my house. It took a couple of weeks to finish, and when it was, we had a neighborhood open house. Sammie invited her sister-in-law, Joanie Payne, who just happened to be divorced.

I hadn't had the benefit of female companionship in a long time. Joanie and I hit it off pretty well from the git-go. She was the last to leave the party and I couldn't wait to call her the next day. We met for lunch and had dinner with Dwight, Sammie, and Sarah. Sarah didn't last long, because she wanted to go play with her friends.

Over the next couple of months, we were together as much as possible.

The first night we spent together was a really good night. She, like me, had been celibate for a long time. Our joint effort to end our celibacy started in my car in a restaurant parking lot. We had just finished dinner and were in the car. She slid close to me and put her hand on my leg. We kissed slow and easy at first. We had kissed before, but neither of us had made any attempt to go further. As I said, the first kiss was slow and easy, but the next one was 'cave man' wild. We almost destroyed the front of my car wrestling around and groping. Finally, we calmed down and she spoke.

"Your house is closer. Let's get there and get naked before we are arrested for public indecency."

She was taking off her clothes and pulling at mine as we pulled in the driveway and into the garage. We got out of the car and started into the house. She was naked from the waist down and I had one leg out of my pants and one in as I hopped across the floor. We made it as far as the sofa. She got on the floor and finished taking off my pants and underwear. She lay back on the sofa. I started unbuttoning her blouse so I could get at her tits.

"Forget that. Fuck me." We were like two teenagers going at it for the first time; just driving, pounding, grunting and rolling. It didn't take long for both of us to explode. After that first time, which can only be called a rutting session, we made our way to my bedroom. There we finished undressing and took a shower together.

There are few things more sensual than showering with a woman. My shower was huge. In fact, the whole bathroom was huge.

After showering, we walked hand in hand to my bed where she took off the bedspread with the question, "Did Sammie pick this out for you?"

"She did."

"It figures. We'll have to get a different one."

The rest of the night was slow and easy sex. No rush. No fever. Just love. Doggy was her favorite, so we did it more than once. Missionary is my favorite because we can look at each other as we fuck. We did that more than once, as well.

We both liked oral. She loved being on her knees sucking me with our eyes fixed each other's eyes. Usually, I closed my eyes when I came, but with her, whenever I closed them she would stop sucking and pinch my ass or yank on my balls until I opened them and looked at her.

I like to think that all women love, and I mean really loooove sex, and Joanie was no exception. It was mid-afternoon and we had taken another shower. We went downstairs to find something to eat. We were both in bathrobes. Hers was open, and as she moved, I could see her whole front. I liked that view.

We were sitting at the kitchen island when the doorbell rang. I closed my robe and went to answer it. It was Sammie. "Afternoon, Fred," she said as she waltzed in. "We were wondering if," she saw Joanie. "Well, what do we have here?" She asked as she moved toward her sister-in-law. Joanie was sitting on a stool munching on a ham and cheese sandwich. As Sammie approached her, she put the sandwich down and spun to face her sister-in-law. Her robe was open so Sammie reached to close it.

Joanie laughed. "Too late for modesty, sis, he's already seen it all. As a matter of fact, he's..."

"Never mind," Sammie said. "Spare me the details. Anyway, we were wondering if you, Fred, and since you're here, you, Joanie, would like to go to the mall. Fred, I know there are some things you still need for the house."

"Yeah, like that God-awful bedspread," Joanie added.

"What's wrong with the bedspread? I picked it out."

"That's what's wrong with it." Joanie said as she stood and kissed Sammie on the cheek. I walked out of the room and went upstairs to get dressed. When I came back, they were still debating my bedspread. When they saw that I was dressed, they stopped talking.

"We would love to go to the mall," I said. "If we can get Joanie to get dressed."

She came down a few minutes later dressed in the clothes she had worn to dinner last night. "If this keeps up, I'm going to have to leave some clothes over here. I can't go shopping dressed like this."

"You can today," I said as I pushed her out of the house. Dwight was as surprised as Sammie was to see his sister coming out of my house.

"Don't ask," said Sammie.

Dwight and I sat in the front while the two women and Sarah sat in the back. Joanie read a book to Sarah, who was asleep by the time we got to the mall.

When we got back that evening, I took Joanie home. She invited me in for a "nightcap and a piece of ass." I accepted her offer of both.

The next weekend, Dwight and Sammie asked Joanie to watch Sarah while they went out for lunch; just the two of them.

We were in the backyard watching Sarah in her sandbox. Without looking at Joanie, I said, "She's a beautiful child, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is. Did you know she's adopted?"

"Really?"

"Yes. They've had her since right after she was born. From what the adoption agency told them, the birth mother was married, had an affair with a man she didn't even remember and got pregnant. Her husband was in the military. She didn't want him to know she had the affair, so she gave Sarah up for adoption. Dwight and Sammie were there to take her home."

"Is Sarah the name her birth mother gave her?"

"No. That name was Hope. It's on the birth certificate, but Sammie and Dwight changed it. Sarah fits her better."