My Wife has Lunch with her Boss

Story Info
I find out my wife is have lunch with her boss.
3.4k words
4.05
58.9k
69
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is having lunch with her boss.

Writers note: This is my version of the "We need to talk." Story. No bullshit here. If you don't like husbands with a backbone then stop reading here, go read a cuck story or a swinging story if that is your thing.

In real life, my wife and I are very selfish people. We do not and have never even considered sharing, we agreed many years ago, that if we wanted to look elsewhere for sex we would get divorced. Yes, that is very black and white, but it works for us.

Now for the story, the husband is sitting at home waiting for his wife of 15 years to come home. And yes, he is expecting those words every husband hates. "Honey we need to talk", those words. If my wife ever said these words to me, this is exactly how I would handle the situation.

Yes, I am that black and white. In the story, the husband is informed by her colleagues, about his wife having lunch with a new sales manager where she works, the wife has not told the husband.

It might be innocent or it might not. In the scene described below the husband is waiting for her to tell him about the lunches.

(Thank you to Milo Talon for the read through. I hope it wasn't too painful for you.)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

My name is Gary Smith and I am a supervisor in a warehouse. I am tall, broad-shouldered and strong. I shave my head every couple of weeks and I have a trimmed goatee beard.

I am sitting in the kitchen waiting for my wife of 15 years, Corinne, to come through the kitchen door, she is wearing her work clothes, a simple business suit outfit. As always, she looks beautiful and at 40 years of age, her beauty has not dimmed. Yes, she has a few more pounds here and there, but honestly, she is still a very sexy woman.

She stopped in the doorway and started to say something but kept quiet. She noticed my cold expression my look worried her.

I gestured for her to sit. She put her briefcase and a new shopping bag on the table and then sat down opposite me.

Just a brief background to my character. I am one of those people who at times can be funny, charming, witty and make people feel loved and appreciated or so I'm told.

I am also a person who rarely shows his emotions. Only one or maybe two people in the world know the real me. One of those people is my wife. And as a consequence of this, she knows my reaction to any idea of me sharing her with anyone.

It's just not in my DNA. She knows me and knows my love for her and she also knows my word is my bond, so her lunch dates are certainly out of character.

Swingers and people in their lifestyle claim they can separate love and lust and control their emotions while fucking around with other people.

Trust me 99% of humans are emotional creatures. Humans can not switch off emotions. Having said that, I can say that I am one of the 1% of people.

My emotional state is tightly controlled and as I said, only my wife can see the softness beneath the ice exterior. She is the only one I let into my heart.

"Corinne, I want to intercept anything you are about to say. You know me and you know I will not accept any lies or deceptions. Do you understand my words?"

"Gary, I'm not sure what's happening here. But I will never lie to you, I have never lied to you. Besides you know I can't lie to you, I'm a terrible liar. But yes I understand you, my love." She said as she reached out to take my hand. I accepted her hand and held it.

"That's good, you see several of your friends at work have informed me that you might or might not be planning to say those infamous words. "Honey, we need to talk." Yes, those words. Don't look surprised. You should know your friends are only looking out for you. At least four of your colleagues have messaged me. They have been telling me about your lunches with the new head of sales, you know, Karl, your boss. Yes, I do remember you telling me about him starting in your company a couple of weeks ago."

"Gary, please, it was just a couple of lunches, last week, twice to be exact. We had our food, and we had coffee. I didn't think much about. He knows I am married. I told him about you and your views on fidelity. He accepted them. No, he hasn't bought me any presents, no he hasn't asked me to meet him anywhere private. And even if he did, the answer would be no. Gary, listen to me, please, I am grateful for my friends at work. However, I was going to have a talk with you tonight and tell you about it. But honestly, it isn't anything like you think it might be."

I looked sceptical and Corinne noticed.

"Gary, I once told you I would die for you. Well, that still stands, I know how you think and I know there is no grey area with you. It's part of your charm my love, I know how to deal with you, unlike many men. Yes Gary, I now know Karl is a snake, and every married woman in my office knows it. Today at work three people came up to me to tell me about his dark side. I now realise what a scheming arsehole he is."

My wife took a moment to calm herself down.

"But, he is my manager and he is good at his job, apparently, so I can't really say no to him, I know I should have told you about our lunches, it was a mistake to not tell you." She took a breath and composed herself again.

"Please believe me tonight I really was going to tell you about Karl and the lunches. So yes I was going to say the words every husband or boyfriend dread. But not in the way you think. I want to show you something, this is Karl and I last week. Yes, I only started having lunch with him last week, he asked me again today but I said no. Yes, I should have told you about all this before, I apologise for that."

She got out her phone and showed me some photos of Karl sitting opposite her in a cafe somewhere in town. Then she showed me some photos of people from work close to their table. They could easily see her with Karl.

The time on the phone corresponded to her lunch breaks. So obviously it was somewhere public and she obviously wasn't hiding anything from her colleagues.

Ever since she started working as a PA for various people over the years, she always told me when she was leaving the office and when she might be late, often she would call me and ask me to pick her up on the nights she worked late. Often we would go out on those evenings as a couple.

She was always on time when she left her office. And she always smelt of her perfume, she never smelt of anyone or anything else. So honestly, she has never given me any reason to doubt her words or her fidelity.

I took a breath, and relaxed, "Well, I'm glad you have told me. But in future, I want you to tell me about any mistakes you might have made before I find out through mutual friends. I have no problem with you having lunch with your boss, but, I would like to know about it."

"Yes, I will always tell you, Gary, I can honestly say you are the man I love you are the man I think about all the time. And yes Gary, you get me hot, no one else. Anyway, now we have got everything cleared up."

She stood up and picked up the Victoria's Secret bag from the table and took out a very beautiful and sexy red and black silk underwear set. Then she brought out a pair of silk stockings she then undressed in front of me. She looked at me the whole time with a slight smile on her face.

My smile was even bigger. My wife is a beautiful woman. She has curves in all the right places with her long black hair, medium-sized breasts and slim-toned legs she is any man's dream.

It took her about five minutes to put on her outfit. When she had finished dressing she stood there letting me admire her. She turned around slowly showing me everything. My cock was rock hard. Corinne walked towards me, sat on my lap and kissed me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and we made out. We were kissing and touching and rubbing against each other for about ten minutes.

Then abruptly she started gasping, she was getting close to a climax, she stood up on weak legs and led me into the living room. We kissed and touched each other as we made our way towards the sofa. She undressed me and I undressed her, but I left her dressed in just the stockings. I then pushed her face down on the sofa and kissed and licked her vagina and arse.

"Yes Gary, kiss my vagina my love, get me ready for your cock. It feels so good my love. I'm all yours my darling. Every part of me is yours, mmmm yes my love just like that take me, I want you inside my love..."

She was gasping and squeezing her breasts as I brought her to a climax with my tongue. Before she could recover, I flipped her over and while pushing my tongue into her mouth, I put my cock inside her vagina. She thrust back at me and we matched each other until she climaxed again and I shot my load deep inside her.

With me still inside her and still hard, I carried her upstairs to our bed. We then made love, soft and gently with lots of love and hugs and kisses. We fell asleep that way.

The next morning, Tuesday, we woke up in each other's arms. My wife gave me a good morning kiss and a blow job. When I was about to cum, she climbed up my body and sat on my cock. Her vagina was already wet and my cock slipped in easily.

"Gary, I love you forever. I always will please never doubt me my love...mmmm yes... take me, my love, feel how wet I am for you...yes love cum in me my love..." she gasped as she climaxed. Her climax triggered my climax and I came deep inside her.

We relaxed for a moment and then both stumbled out of bed and shared a shower. We both got dressed, and Corrine put on her lingerie from last night.

"Gary, I want to wear this set every day so it reminds me of you and our night last night." She said as she hastily put on her business suit. A stylish jacket trousers-user set.

I put on my normal work jeans work boots and a T-shirt. We kissed each other at the door and we got into our cars. Just before she got in Corinne turned to me and said,

"Gary, why don't you join me for lunch at the cafe Karl and I went. It's called the "Copper Kettle." It's near our office, be there around 1 pm okay? It's time you and Karl met each other." She said smiling.

I smiled too, "You are sure he will be there?" I asked.

"Oh, yes he will be there. I am sure he will be pleased to meet you." She said with a bigger smile. "Love you, Gary, see you later, don't be late."

We both drove to work. The morning went quickly and soon it was time to go to lunch. I found the place easily and found a parking space near it. The other customers were all in smart casual clothing or suits and skirts. I was dressed in my work clothes.

As I walked in the door, I could see Corinne discussing something with a tall slim young-looking man. He wore a very expensive suit and his hair was slicked back with a lot of hair gel. He looked every inch a slick salesman. His back was towards me so he didn't notice me, but my wife did.

Several of my wife's colleagues who know me were in the café, they also noticed me. Some smiled at me and stopped their meal to watch what might happen.

Just as I got there I saw my wife pushing away some tickets. She looked up at me then looked at Karl.

My wife stood up and came around and put her around my waist.

"Karl, this is my husband, Gary. Gary, my love, I was just explaining to Karl you do not approve of me having lunch with my boss. Also, you really would not approve of him buying two tickets to a musical. He has no one to go with so he was about to ask me. Just as you arrived, I was telling him the answer would be no, but he could still ask you." She said smiling and pulling me close.

As he turned around to look at me. I grabbed Karl's shoulder and squeezed, hard. He winced and tried to move away. But I pinned him to his seat. With my free hand, I reached into his coat pocket and searched for his phone. I struck luckily. I pulled it out and gave it to my wife. I bent down close to his ear and whispered,

"Karl, I will never accept you going out with my wife. I understand you have been having lunch with my wife. That ends now. You should know that a married woman is off limits and as a manager, you should be protecting your employee's reputation. Having lunch dates is not acceptable."

I squeezed even harder.

"So, this is how things will go. You will stop going on lunch dates with married or engaged women. Do not ask them and do not put pressure on them to join you. If you do I will break every bone in your body. Trust me, I eat people like you for breakfast. I know some very dodgy Eastern European friends who have links to some very dodgy people."

I squeezed his shoulder again and he started to whimper.

"Some of them owe me a favour. One of those favours will be seeing you disappear. So, I will now let you go. You will go back to the office and you will think very carefully about your next move. If you do anything to my wife mentally or physically my friends will find you. Now stand up, pay the bill in advance and enjoy the rest of your day. Oh by the way, most of the customers here work in your building and they know what you have been doing. I'm sure they will agree, I did nothing to you and you probably have a bad shoulder from too much squash."

I let him go and, very slowly, he stood up. He was shorter than me and much slimmer than me. He sized me up and seemed to realise he stood no chance if he had a go at me. He started to say something but thought better of it. He then turned to my wife. He did something so stupid there was a collective gasp from the customers who had stopped eating to watch the show.

"Corinne, I apologise. I should not have approached you for these meetings without consulting your husband. However, I'm sorry your husband does not approve of you seeing other men for dates. Many wives date men other than their husbands these days. I can only assume your husband's fragile ego will be very bruised when he sees you enjoying my company. He is so weak that he has followed you here and his ego has probably cost you your job."

He hit the floor with a resounding thump. His head must have hit the floor, as for a moment, he passed out. A round of applause started. Not for me, I didn't punch him, my wife did. I was so very proud of her.

The owner of the cafe came over and looked at Karl and then looked at me and my wife kissing each other like teenagers.

The owner's name was Graham, "Corinne, please accept this lunch as complimentary. This piece of shit will never set foot in this place again. We have cameras in the building. But just five minutes ago there was a blackout. So no one saw this unfortunate piece of shit fall over and bang his head. By the way, nice punch, who taught you?"

"My husband did, some years ago, he wanted to teach me how to defend myself. " She hugged me as she said it.

Graham motioned to two staff members who were serving some customers. Graham looked at Karl's head for any lumps or bumps but couldn't see any. He then lifted up Karl's eyelids. Karl's eyes responded.

"Can you two get rid of this piece of shit. Get him to his car and use his keys. He drives an Audi. Sit him in it then leave him there." He said turning to them.

To a round of applause. Corinne and I sat down and finished the salmon and pasta salad and a glass of very expensive wine Karl gad ordered. We then stood up and started to walk out. But a middle-aged slim attractive woman stopped us.

Corinne recognised her immediately. It was the owner of the company she works for.

"Mrs Hawkins, I'm sorry you had to see that." My wife said apologising.

Mrs Hawkins hugged my wife, then hugged me, "Don't worry my dear, you did very well. I am here because several married women have made complaints against Karl. And I wanted to see if the rumours were true about him setting his sights on you. Sadly, that is the case. I'm glad you hit him, looking at your husband I'm sure he would have killed him. Anyway, don't worry about him. He is or will be fired very soon. And don't worry about your job. You work for me now."

She smiled at me, "Gary, take this young lady home and take care of her. But not too much care, I want her to be in good shape tomorrow morning. Now off you go."

We walked hand in hand to our cars and raced each other home. Corinne won and was waiting for me in just her red and black underwear. Yes, we took care of each other and yes she was fine the next day. But she did walk slightly gingerly.

Epilogue: Karl was fired for breaching several contracts. Mrs Hawkins had someone check Karl's work. They found several inconsistencies. It also appeared he had several harassment cases against him.

The company did nothing to help him and he ended up paying compensation out of his pocket. After everything was settled and my wife was settled in as senior PA to the company owner, Mrs Hawkins, a strange thing occurred. Karl disappeared, one night. He just left town.

He didn't leave a forwarding address and he didn't tell anyone where he was going. He only took one suitcase with him. His family didn't look for him. Apparently, he was the black sheep of the family. It was also rumoured he had previously got involved with other married women and they stopped helping him and no one in his family wanted to associate with him. So no one, not even his family went looking for him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Writers Note: Thank you for reading this story. If you have got this far and ignored my warning at the beginning of the story, just move on, vote your one star and go read the swinging and cuck and fetish stories. Negative comments will not stop me writing. If anyone likes my stories that's a bonus. I write stories for me.

And in case you are wondering. Yes I work in a warehouse and yes there are a lot of Eastern European workers and yes some of them are a bit "dodgy" and a bit rough. And yes I'm sure if I asked them they would help make someone disappear. Apparently, it happens a lot in Eastern Europe.