My Wife, Her Boss, His Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked me dead in the eye as I staggered back a bit, her hand half catching me and half pushing me further until my back was up against the door of the bedroom. I was worried for a moment that Eric and . . . that whoever was inside the master bedroom had heard me (and who am I kidding-at this point I knew it was Amanda).

Claire knew she had me caught in her web at this point, so began to tease me . . .

"Do you want to know about my guy, John? Well, my guy liked to listen. He really like to listen to what was happening. What about you, John--would you like to listen? I bet you would, wouldn't you? I can promise you, it's fun. Why don't we put our ears up against the door and listen together . . . I bet we can hear something."

She pushed her body up against mine, her head against my neck, nudge my ear towards the door.

We listened together.

Whatever we heard was hard to pick out. I think I heard a woman (Amanda?) laugh . . . I may have heard Eric's deep voice. Then there I heard what was unmistakably, a woman's soft sensual moan. Yes. It was Amanda.

Claire looked me in the eyes. She heard it too. She smiled.

"It's ok, John. Parts of this were hard for my guy too . . . it's hard to listen outside this door, knowing-hearing-that something is happening, but not knowing exactly what . . . not being able to see. I know it's hard, John. But I'm betting you like it a little bit too, don't you? You're just conflicted. You don't want it, but you also kind of do want it too, don't you?" She smiled and drew herself even closer to me. "Maybe there's some way Claire can help you feel a little less conflicted about it baby."

I couldn't believe what was happening, but Claire's hand touch my leg, and then slowly moved up towards my cock. She found that it was rock hard.

"Ahh . . . so I'm right about you, John--Eric was right about you. You are that type of guy, aren't you?" She started stroking me. "I knew it. After seeing the look in my guy's eyes when he saw me with Eric-I'll always remember that look-it's easy for me to pick it out in other men. You had that look tonight when you looked across the room at Eric and Amanda sitting together. You want this John-it's OK."

Her hands were skilled, and I could barely summon the strength to do what I knew was the right thing. I pushed her hand away.

"Claire-we can't-we shouldn't-I shouldn't let you . . ."

"Oh John, don't be such a prude. Your wife is behind that door enjoying herself. You should too." Her fingers danced across my chest.

"Claire I just can't-I'm not supposed to . . . fuck . . . it's just Amanda who gets to cheat, OK? Our arrangement is for her to explore other sexual relationships, not me."

Claire made a face. I suddenly saw that there was a little more going on than I had realized.

"Ugh-John-don't make me spell it out! Amanda asked me to wait here for you and help you out, OK? It's totally cool with her. She asked me to help because she knew she could trust me. I told her about my boyfriend too . . . she gets it; she knows I get it. I just want to do for you what no one did for my guy. My poor, poor Stevie, stuck rubbing his own cock while he listened, forced to deal with all that angst without anyone to support him."

My head was swimming. What the fuck was going on? She drew herself closer to me again and resumed her work on my cock. I relented.

I could hear louder moans coming from the bedroom. I didn't know what the fuck to do. Did I want to rush in and stop it? Did I want to rush in and watch? Did I want to just leave the fucking party? Did I want to stay there and let Claire get me off?

The moans kept getting louder. Claire heard them too.

"Wow-they are really going at it, aren't they." She moved in the kiss my cheek, my neck, my ear. Now whispering, she said "Amanda knew the first time would be hard for you, and I just wanted to help."

"Oh my god." I almost came right there. Claire sensed it.

"Woah-not yet baby." She pulled her hands away and gave me a playful slap on the shoulder. "Believe me-it's for your own good-you need to hold out until they're finished if you want to keep enjoying it."

I sagged back against the door, feeling more than a little emasculated.

"Don't worry, John, eventually you won't need me--and, anyway, I have a boyfriend, and he'd be jealous if he knew I was doing this."

"What? I thought you said he knew what you were doing with Eric."

Claire laughed. "Eric's a bull, silly! Of course Stevie doesn't get angry about Eric-Eric takes what he wants, and I (and now your wife) give it to him. But you're different. You're not a bull, are you, John?"

"I don't like these labels." I tried to get that out, anyway-I think everything I was saying at that point must have been an incoherent mumble.

"You may not like the labels, but you know the truth, John. You know that Eric's the bull, Amanda's the hot wife, and that you're the . . . well, I think you know the word for what you are by now, don't you?" She was now full-on edging my cock through my pants.

She put her lips, those gorgeous red lips, right next to my ears and whispered something that had both a little tenderness and a little playful cruelty.

"You're a cuckold, John. Aren't you?" She kissed and then licked my ear. It was all obscenely erotic and I was on the verge of doing anything she asked, but this was hard.

"Come on John, just say it. Tell me what you are I'll open that door for you and lead you in." She kept caressing my chest, my abdomen, my cock.

"Oh god, Claire, I can't."

"Come on John, do it for Claire. Just go ahead and say it. It's not that hard. And we can't go in until you do. It's the price of admission. We don't want you interrupting anything once we're in there . . . I told Amanda I'd make sure you knew your place . . . before we . . . aww . . . that sounds so mean . . . I mean more that I'd make sure that you knew your role before I took you in."

My head was swimming.

"Come on, John, say it. Please? For me? For your little Claire?" She began rubbing my cock again.

"I'll take such good care of you in there . . . I'll take such good care of you for Amanda." She purred. "Besides, I want to take a peak too . . . I want to see what they're doing . . . I just can't take it, just listening to these sounds . . . I need to see . . . I need to watch. Don't you John? Don't you want to see? Don't you want to watch?"

She was getting me close again, but she had discovered just the levers to push to keep me on the edge without passing over it. She was clearly practiced at this.

"Don't you want to watch Eric take her? To watch him take her from you. I know I would if I were you. There's only one first time, John. Don't you want to watch Amanda's first time?"

I was losing my ability to resist. She began whispering in my ear again.

"Go ahead John . . . just say the magic word. Tell Claire what you are, what you are for Amanda, what you are for Eric . . . just say the word and there will be sooooo much pleasure for you behind that door."

I relented.

"I . . . I . . . what you say is true. I am a cuckold. And Amanda is my hotwife."

"There. That wasn't so hard now, was it?"

And with that, Claire gave me a kiss on the cheek, reached past me to open the door, and we went in.

Deep Inside . . .

The bedroom was massive. And this actually gave me the ridiculous hope that I could somehow escape their notice.

But no.

The moment Claire and I walked in they turned to us . . .

"Baby . . ." Amanda looked at me, "I'm so happy you decided to come in."

There was that tenderness in her voice that I'd missed.

"Why don't you sit over there."

Luckily (or unluckily) things hadn't progressed too far. The moans and sighs I had heard seemed to have happened with clothes on . . . but if his kisses and clothed touches could do that to her, I shuddered to think about what was about to happen.

"So baby . . . does the fact that you're here mean that you've, you know, accepted your role?"

I was silent, but Claire jumped in.

"Yeah-he'll need a nudge tonight at least, but he gets it." She turned to me, "Don't you, John?"

Amanda looked pleased. "Is that true, baby? Were you able to tell Claire how you felt about all this? Can you tell me now? Can you tell Eric?"

Amanda walked towards me and the two of us stood close, to the side of the bedroom. Everyone could hear her talking to me, but it did feel good that she was talking to me, personally, that she was taking time for me in the midst of all this.

"John, I'm proud of you for coming in, I know that must have been hard for you . . . but now that you are here I need you to admit a few things . . . We both want him to have me tonight, don't we John?"

"Well, yes . . ."

"Well then I need you to help, sweetie. I need you to be a little more enthusiastic than you're being right now. We need to know not just that you are tolerating this. Not that you'll forgive me, not that you'll look the other way. We need to know that you want it. And we-at least I-need to hear you say it. Out there, in the bedroom, in front of everyone. I can get Claire to help if you need her to. Would you like that?"

Amanda reached and grabbed my cock as we talked. It was hard. She had me.

"Good boy-I'm so glad you are enjoying this. And please-don't worry-I'm going to get Claire to take good care of you . . . I want to make sure you enjoy tonight as much as I do."

She gave me a kiss-only on the cheek-then spun around and waltzed back to Eric.

They embraced.

They kissed.

Eric's hands were all over her body. Her's were all over his.

"It's ok John," Claire said, "just watch . . . you'll see . . ."

Eric spun her around, embracing her from behind, kissing her neck, both of them now facing me. Eric's hands worked their way up her body, lifting her skirt to reveal her hips, then letting his hands move under the fabric to grasp her breasts.

Amanda's head fell back against him, her face bore a look of the most intense pleasure I could ever remember seeing.

"She's enjoying this," Claire said-pointing out the fucking obvious.

"Oh god, Eric," Amanda said, "take me . . . I want you to have me . . . I want it so bad . . . "

Eric didn't really need this invitation; he as going to take what he wanted. But he did at this moment unzip her . . . he unzipped my fucking wife . . . and let her dress fall to the floor.

For the first-and only-time that night he looked to me for approval. This, to him at least, was the threshold moment. I could tell what he was asking, as he looked me in the eyes. Amanda was lost in pleasure, she had already passed the point of no return. But Eric was still in control. And he, without saying anything, wanted me to confirm our desires, both my wife's and my own.

Claire knew it too, and whispered in my ear, "tell him-tell him to fuck her. He's going to do it anyway . . . it can either happen with your approval or without, but you are going to enjoy it a whole lot more if you just go with it. So go with it, John. Tell him."

"Do you want this, baby?" I asked Amanda.

"Oh yes, oh god yes" Amanda said, half to me but half-actually probably more than half-to Eric.

"Then take her, Eric . . . take my wife . . . please . . . fuck her . . ."

Eric dove towards my wife's neck with his mouth, almost like a vampire. Amanda let out a gasp of pleasure. Claire let out a squeal of delight.

"Fuck, John," Claire whispered in my ear, "you are going to enjoy this so fucking much."

One of Eric's hands grasped my wife's breasts, the other began fondling her clit. And Claire's hands reached for my cock to make sure I stayed on this crazy fucking ride.

Things were definitely getting a bit more real. And as Eric got closer and closer to making my wife his, Claire started kicking things up a notch.

"Why don't you go over there and lick her pussy," Claire said as she stroked my cock. "Get it ready. Get it ready for him. I . . . well . . . John . . . the first time I had Eric inside me it hurt a little. His cock is pretty big, John. Well . . . really big. And it's going to feel better if you work to get her ready."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I tore myself away from Claire to move towards Amanda's waiting body. I dove in to kiss her, to lick her, to make her even wetter than she was, and to taste her anticipation, he desire for Eric's cock.

Eric himself stood beside us, removing his clothes. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, the man who would take my wife, taking his clothes off, as I prepared her for him with my tongue. Eric smiled (or smirked, I couldn't quite tell) as he unbuckled his belt, as Amanda turned her head from me to him, to see what he had in store for her.

She let out an involuntary gasp as he let his pants drop. I could feel her distraction and so looked up from my task.

Fuck.

He was huge.

I guess I was expecting this, but it was still somewhat humiliating, especially having to see the way Amanda responded. She reached for him and he responded, drawing nearer to her, until his cock was right next to her face, no more than 3 feet from mine.

"Oh fuck, Eric," she gasped, "I need this inside me. I need your cock. Please say you'll give it to me baby. Please Eric . . . tell me that you'll give me this cock. I need it baby."

I had never heard her talk like this to me, but then, I had never presented a cock like that to her.

She lost interest in my tongue completely and twisted away from me so that she could take him in her mouth. I staggered backwards, sitting pathetically on the floor as I saw my wife suck this alpha cock.

Claire moved behind me and began rubbing my shoulders soothingly. "It's OK John, you did great. Now it's time to just let nature take its course. Why don't you come back and sit down with me so we can give them a little space?"

I knew that this was the appropriate thing to do, but it was still so strange. Any normal man would intervene here, would take his wife back. And I was retreating to the corner of the room to give them space? To make it easier for my wife and her lover to fuck without having to be reminded of the fact that I was there? It was too strange. But also just so fucking hot.

After a moment I did retreat to the corner of the room to sit with Claire, and she continued to soothingly caress me as . . . well, as she put it, as nature took its course.

I could tell that Eric took great pleasure in having Amanda take his cock in her mouth, in the submission this entailed-both her submission and mine. He was in complete control. Looking over at me he smirked again, standing proudly, his enormous cock jutting out and penetrating my wife's mouth. Amanda looking not at me, but up at him for approval.

When she did look up she caught him looking my direction, and only this made her look at me. I could tell that she felt a momentary pang of guilt, but not nearly enough guilt to let that cock escape her mouth for even a moment.

I was stunned. And wouldn't have known what to do had Claire not jumped in, as she had (and would) so many times that night to ease my mind and please my body.

"There there, John," she said, her hands caressing my chest, "just relax and watch. I know you're still conflicted, and Eric does like to tease the boyfriends and husbands of his conquests. I wish he wouldn't, and I'm sure Amanda wishes he wouldn't . . . but neither of us would ever really try to put a stop to it . . . we need what he gives us. A husband's humiliation is a small price to pay. But if you just let go . . . if you just go with it . . . I think you can enjoy it, John. Will you try? Will you try to just let go for me?"

Eric laughed and looked down at Amanda; she looked up at him. She was ready; he was ready. It would happen now. She lay back in his bed and he moved towards her like a lion seeking its prey.

It was going to happen now. He was going to fuck her. Eric was about to penetrate my wife's body.

Would I keep fighting? Or would I give in and let myself enjoy it? An experience I had always fantasized about?

Almost involuntarily I found myself reaching for my own cock as I watched Amanda take Eric's in her hand, guiding it towards her pussy.

Claire cheered me on, "good! Go with it, John!" she whispered in my ear. "Let me help!" Her hand moved down my body to join mine, caressing my balls, then replacing my hand to jerk my cock as we both watched Eric on top of Amanda.

"Tell me what you want, Amanda," Eric said.

"Oh fuck, Eric-I want you-I want you inside me." Amanda said, writhing beneath him, trying to pull him inside her.

"Tell you husband. Tell him what you want."

"Oh god. John I need this. I love you baby, but I need this so bad. I want it so bad. I need Eric to fuck me."

Claire, like a naughty angel on my shoulder, whispered, "tell her it's OK-she needs to hear it. Tell her that it's what you want too. Tell her you want it; and tell Eric to fuck her."

I was no longer in any sort of control of the situation, and found myself repeating after Claire, "it's OK, Amanda, I want you to . . . Eric . . . I want you to have her . . . to take her . . . I want you to fuck Amanda, to fuck my wife."

And with that he began pushing his cock into her. Amanda moaned in pleasure. So did Claire. And so did I.

"He's inside her now, just a little-it's going to take a while for her to take it all." She kept rubbing my cock, and I was on the verge of exploding. "There, he's giving her half an inch more with each stroke. I could barely take it all the first time he had me, but Amanda's taking it like a champ."

"Oh god, Eric, so deep--so deep--I never knew I could . . . . oh god . . . ."

"I think she's going to come, John . . . does she usually come this quickly?"

"No, not . . . not with me anyway . . ."

"It's OK, this is meant to be something new for her--just go with it . . ." Claire said, as she continued to stroke my cock.

Amanda was truly close--with each stroke he came closer to penetrating her completely, and she came closer to coming. Her hands gripped his back, pulling him deeper into her. He kissed and bit at her neck as she threw her head back.

"Of fuck, Eric--I've never felt anything like this. It's so fucking big . . . but I can take it, baby. Give it to me . . . I want it all. I can take it all now. Oh God Eric I can take it all. Give it to me, baby-I'm going to . . . oh fuck I'm going to come!"

And she did.

The orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Her whole body shuddered in a way I had never seen it shudder. Her eyes rolled back and she tossed her head from side to side. Something new was happening in her body. Something I had never provoked.

"Oh god oh god Eric you're making me come--John, he's making me come so hard--oh god I'm coming on your cock, Eric!"

When she mentioned my name I almost came on the spot, and Claire noticed-she pulled her hand away, knowing that the night wasn't over just yet-she was waiting for the right moment to send me over the edge.

Eric drove deep into her as she climaxed, but then slowed and gave her tender kisses until she was ready again. This may have been the hardest part to endure.

Amanda was giddy with pleasure, smiling and gazing into his eyes as they kissed. I had never made her come this way . . . she had experienced something wholly new. With him. And there was no going back.

"Fuck Eric that was amazing," she said.

"I'm not done yet," he responded, slowly beginning to thrust into again. "I'm just getting started."

"Do it--I need more . . . I've never felt that way before . . . no one has ever made me . . . no one has ever made me come like that before . . . I've never come on a cock before. But I guess I've never had one quite like this." She laughed.