My Wife, His Property Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat down on me in cowgirl position, to pick up where we left off on the couch, Olivia looked deep into my eyes and whispered,

"Touch me, Ben."

Because I wasn't allowed to touch her in the last few minutes, a very strong need for her body built up in me. But now I finally had permission, and the lust came over me like a flood. We started making out wildly. I grabbed her by the neck and choked her lightly, while trying to get my tongue into her mouth. As she felt my tongue, she opened her mouth and allowed me to enter. At the same time, I reached with my free hand behind her back to open her bra. Without breaking the kiss, Olivia removed her bra and threw it somewhere. We didn't care, where she threw the bra. All that mattered at that moment was Olivia and me, and that we please each other, to satisfy our needs.

I stopped kissing her to take a look at her beautiful breasts, and let me tell you one thing, Olivia's breasts would blow any of you away. They are simply perfect. So, I did what any one of us would do and started sucking and licking her boobs. I always loved playing with Olivia's breasts because they were very sensitive and aroused Olivia extremely. For this reason, Olivia gasped loudly when she felt my tongue satisfying her nipple.

"OH GOD, BEN! You turn me soooo on"..... Yes, suck them, lick them! You know I love it, Ahhhhh." Olivia exploded with lust, and I noticed, how she started dry humping me as a response to me pleasing her. That's why I asked her,

"You want this dick, baby?"

Olivia looked me in the eyes,

"Yes, Ben, I want it".

So, I grabbed her head and pulled her close, so I could whisper in her ear,

"Then beg for it."

"Please, baby, give me your cock. Give me your cock, because I really need it. Just the thought of your dick makes me sooooo wet.... Please, fuck me... Fuck me, Ben."

So, I pulled my pants down a little, enough to get my dick out. At the same time, Olivia pushed her panties aside and cleared the way for my dick.

Warm, soft and moist. That's what I felt on the tip of my cock as my dick entered her pussy. When my tip was in her, Olivia took control and started riding me. Within the first few seconds, she was able to take my entire cock

It shocked me how quickly she could take my entire cock, and that she didn't even have to get used to it now. This showed me, that my dick was no match for her anymore, and that her cunt needed something bigger, thicker and better.

"She really needs a black bull. Luckily, the dildo will take care of this pussy soon." I thought as Olivia was riding me.

Since Spain, Olivia and I have had sex several times, but she has never moaned as loudly as she did with a dildo. My cock could make Olivia cum but could never bring her to such a high level of sexual ecstasy as the BBC dildo. And the dildo did that with ease.

I enjoyed the rough sex with her, but unfortunately, the rough and hard fucking made my dizziness worse. I panicked and thought to myself,

"Fuck! The dizziness is getting slowly unbearable. What have I done? I shouldn't drink that stupid wine. If it gets any worse, I won't be able to fuck Olivia with the dildo anymore, and I'll miss my opportunity."

I knew that I had to react quickly, because the dizziness was still bearable now, and I didn't know how much longer I could take it. That's why I stopped Olivia and said to her,

"Let me return the favor, babe," and I pointed to our bedroom. Then I continued, "Now I want to fuck you."

As an answer, she gave me a naughty look and bit her lip, before she answered,

"Very well, but only if you fuck me like your slut."

Her words made my cock throb out of excitement, since it was the first time, she had ever said something like that on her own. It got me so aroused, that I pulled her into a passionate kiss. As our tongues met, I choked her with one hand and gently pitched her nipple with the other.

"Oh fuck, you will be my slut tonight," I said to her after kissing.

Olivia stood up, grabbed my dick, looked deep into my eyes and whispered,

"Make meeee," before we went to the bedroom together.

At the arrival in the bedroom, Olivia took off her panties, laid down on the bed, and then she spread her legs, presenting me the whole beauty of her body to me.

We had been together for over two and a half years, but seeing Olivia naked just blew me away every time. Not even in my dreams could I imagine a more beautiful woman than her. She was hot and perfect in any possible way. It was, as if her body had been made for sex. Like a fuck toy, ready to be used by various men. And I knew that it was my job, to get her to allow other men to enjoy that beautiful body.

While Olivia laid on the bed and spread her legs temptingly, she noticed, that I didn't follow her to the bed, but instead just watched her.

"Babe, come here. My pussy needs attention."

She called for me.

But instead, I went first to the dresser and opened the drawer where I keep the dildo and the blindfold. Upon seeing the huge BBC dildo, I thought to myself,

"Finally, after eight months, I will use you again." And I felt my heart pounding out of pure excitement. Next, I grabbed the dildo and the blindfold and hid it behind my back, as I approached Olivia.

"What are you hiding?" asked Olivia curiously.

But I didn't answer her. Instead, I showed her the blindfold first and then the BBC dildo. I noticed how Olivia glanced at the dildo and thought about it. Even though Olivia never allowed me to fuck her with the dildo since Spain, I was sure, that once she would be drunk, she wouldn't refuse the dildo. But now, as I saw her really thinking about what she should reply, I suddenly had doubts. The whole evening, I was looking forward to taking another step towards my hotwife fantasy with Olivia, and I was absolutely sure, that as soon as she sees the dildo, she wants me to fuck her with it. That's also why I felt only excitement instead of nervousness, unlike in Spain, because I was absolutely sure that she would let me.

"What are you thinking about now? Why do you take so long to reply to me, Olivia?" I thought to myself and felt my heart pounding, as I nervously awaited her answer.

"No." she answered.

I was shocked for a brief moment, and I didn't know what to reply. But then Olivia continued,

"This time I want to see everything." and then she grabbed the blindfold and threw it away.

I exhaled in relief and sat down next to her on the bed. Then, I pulled myself together and said to her,

"Someone wants to play 'Bad Girl' today"

Olivia rolled onto her back, spread her legs and began massaging her clit seductively with her hand, as she answered me,

"Well, I'm always a good girl, but not today. Today is bad girl time."

I looked deep into Olivia's eyes for a brief moment, and then I asked her,

"Olivia, do you really want it?"

She smiled at me before answering,

"Yes, Ben. Make me feel special, like during that one night."

Extremely turned on by her words, I grabbed her head and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

As we stop kissing, Olivia touched her pussy and held her hand in front of my face to show me her fingers.

"Look how wet I am. My pussy is soooo ready to be fucked." She spoke.

"Not so fast, we still need some lube." I said.

She looked at me and said,

"Very well, where is it?"

This time I gave her a naughty look as I answered her,

"In your mouth."

Olivia gave a short laugh, as she realized what I implied and she answered,

"You can have my spit, but I won't blow the dildo."

"Very well," I said while standing up, "How about You blow me instead?"

"With pleasure, my love." she replied, and got up as well.

Olivia didn't immediately start sucking my cock but hugged me and pulled me into a passionate kiss first. While we were making out, we felt each other's bodies with our hands, and I noticed, how Olivia run her hand from my chest down my body. When she reached my cock with her hand, she grabbed it and stopped kissing me to whisper,

"Oh, there it is."

We continue our kiss a little longer, while Olivia started to jerk me off. Eventually, we stopped making out and Olivia started kissing my body as she slowly knelt down on the floor in front of me. When she knelt in front of me, she licked the tip of my cock and said to me,

"This dick is gonna get blown sooo hard." Then, she took the tip into her mouth, while continuing to jerk me off with her right hand.

"Slurp,"

"Slurp,"

"Slurp,"

"Is your dick getting sucked to your licking? Am I blowing it properly for you?" She asked me and continued slurping and sucking on my cock, while maintaining the eye contact between us.

"Yes, I'm enjoying getting my meat blown by such a pretty woman, by MY pretty woman, actually. But remember, we need your spit.... Wait, I will help you get it." I replied and grabbed her by the head, as I pressed my whole cock into her mouth.

"Hold.... Hold....," I repeated as I held Olivia's head, "Just a bit longer..... Now!" I let go of her and Olivia gasped. Spit ran down her chin.

While she was gasping for air, I grabbed the dildo and held it in front of her face.

"And now don't swallow your spit, but spit it on the dildo." I said to her and Olivia obeyed. Then I continued,

"You did well, babe. Now take your hands and spread your spit evenly on the dildo."

Olivia took her right hand, started spreading her spit all over the dildo, and it looked like she was jerking off a huge BBC cock, and not a dildo.

"Damn, it would be awesome if that was a black bull's cock now." i thought to myself, and I imagined for a moment how Olivia was satisfying a tall black man with her hand.

"Just like that?" asked Olivia and pulled me out of my imagination.

"No, use both hands. It's a big cock, and a big cock needs two hands to be satisfied." I answered.

"Am I doing it right now?" asked Olivia, as she jerked the dildo with both hands.

"Now it's perfect, but we now need more spit, don't you think?" I said to her.

"Yes." she answered and then bit her lip.

We repeated the blowjob once more, and Olivia spread the spit on the dildo again.

It was one of the hottest sex experiences of my life, but unfortunately, I couldn't fully enjoy it. The dizziness got worse and worse until I realized that I couldn't hold out much longer. If it had been normal sex, I would have stopped sooner and laid down. But now, however, I was driven by my hotwife fantasy and the lust that came with it. I've waited a long time for the opportunity, that Olivia will let me use the dildo again and now that the day finally came, I didn't want to give up. So I pulled myself together and said to Olivia,

"I think that's enough lube for now."

"Did I do a good job?" she asked me with an erotic gaze.

"You did well. Can you now bend over the bed and use your hands to spread your pussy? It's time to make you feel special." I replied.

Olivia leaned over the bed and used her hands to spread her pussy, just like I asked to do, ready to be fucked by Dildo for the second time in her life.

As I approached with the spit-covered dildo, my heart pounded faster and faster, because of the excitement I felt. And then, just as Olivia was rubbing her clit against my cock on the couch, I started rubbing Olivia's pussy with the shaft of the dildo. The thick veins on the dildo provided extra stimulation for her clit, and Olivia began to moan softly.

That got me thinking,

"Even for that, is the dildo more suitable than my dick."

After satisfying her clit for a moment, I brought the tip of the dildo to her entrance and tried to insert it. As in Spain, I felt resistance, when I tried to it push in. Olivia's pussy wasn't used to BBC cocks yet. She was still pretty much a BBC virgin at this point. For this reason, I rubbed the dildo on her clitoris, and occasionally, I tried to stick the tip of the dildo into her and thus gave her pussy time to get used to the size. Meanwhile, Olivia has spread her pussy with her hands. The whole time, she let out a sweet moans, which got louder as I approached her entrance with the dildo.

Eventually, during one of the attempts to get the tip inside her, I noticed, how Olivia was pushing back against the dildo. Actually, I was about to go back to her clit again, but Olivia's push against it, caused me to try to insert the tip into her once more. And then, slowly but surely, slid the tip into her. Together, we finally managed to get the tip inside her.

"AHHH FUCK, BEN!" Cried Olivia with pleasure, "It's inside me."

She immediately tensed up and curled her feet. At the same time, she stopped spreading her pussy and clutched the covers on the bed with her hands. I gave her a brief moment to adjust to the size, before I began to fuck her pussy with slow thrusts.

"OMG, it's so big! AHHHHHHHH!" Olivia groaned and then covered her mouth with the blanket, so that her passionate moaning could not be heard.

"Oh no, you won't do that. I want to hear your lustful screams." I thought to myself and pulled her hair so that she was forced to lift her head again and moan loudly.

"OHHH FUCK! Yes baby, yes! It feeeeels sooooo goooood, Mmmmm."

I only fucked Olivia with gentle thrusts, but it was enough to bring her to a much higher sexual pleasure, than what she could get from my cock. And I must admit that I absolutely loved it.

The way she moaned, the way she tensed up, and the way her pussy gripped the dildo tight. Seeing Olivia during her sexual ecstasy was the hottest thing I have ever experienced, and if I hadn't used the dildo on her, I would never have seen her on such a high sexual peak. That's why the whole situation brought also a lot of intimacy with it.

I started to fuck her a little harder and her moans got louder. After a short while, she said lustfully,

"OH GOD..... BEN... Ahhhhhhh.... BEN.... I.... I love you...... Ben."

Her loud breathing and moans showed me that she would come soon.

But she never had an orgasm.........

As I mentioned, I was feeling dizzy the whole time. Which was a result of the alcohol I drank. I knew that I should stop having sex sooner, but driven by lust, and, because I knew that I wouldn't get such a chance to fuck Olivia with a dildo for a long time, I tried to pull myself together and fight the dizziness. In the end, having sex made the dizziness worse and now, while I was fucking Olivia with the dildo, I suddenly felt the urge to vomit. So I stopped fucking Olivia with the dildo and threw the dildo on the bed, whereupon she started begging,

"NOOO! Please, Ben, don't stop. I am sooo close. Put it inside again."

But I didn't continue to fuck her. Instead, I got up and ran to the bathroom, where I then threw up in the toilet. After a short time, Olivia came into the bathroom to see, how I was. Luckily, I felt a lot better right away when I threw up. So, I cleaned my mouth, brushed my teeth and then threw the toothbrush in the trash.

Even though I was feeling better, it was clear, that Olivia and I would not have sex any more today. So, I went and I lay down on the bed again. In the meantime, Olivia brought me a glass of water and then lay down on the bed next to me.

"I am so sorry, Liv." I said, "I didn't actually drink that much, but I think I threw up because I mixed wine, whiskey and beer. I shouldn't drink the two glasses of wine. It's my fault."

"No, I am sorry, Ben," Olivia responded, "I should have noticed earlier that you weren't feeling too well, but because I'm drunk myself, because we had sex, and because there wasn't that much light in our room, I didn't even notice how pale you'd gotten. "

We talked briefly, and then I fell asleep out of exhaustion. Also, it was half past two in the morning, so it didn't take me long to fall asleep. I remember falling asleep thinking that I missed my opportunities, and I was very angry at myself for it.

But the night was far from over, wasn't it?

****************************************

Olivia

****************************************

Ben's soft snoring showed her, that he had fallen asleep in her arms. She wasn't angry with Ben. If she was mad, it was more at herself, because she didn't notice early enough, that Ben wasn't doing well. She had been drinking herself too, but unlike Ben, she only drank wine the whole evening. And that's why she was a little drunk herself. But even though she was drunk a moment ago, the shock that Ben threw up, sobered her up a bit.

Now she was just feeling a little tipsy and a bit horny too. Her pussy was still wet and very sensitive. It was as if her body was waiting for an orgasm, because she didn't get one.

She could masturbate, but she didn't even think about it. For her, sex was always something she only shared with Ben.

She was the kind of woman who started masturbating late and when she got together with Ben, she stopped masturbating shortly after.

Since she stopped masturbating, she's only masturbated three times. Otherwise, every orgasm in the last two years came from Ben.

After all, women are quite submissive creatures, and she wanted to give herself to Ben completely.

She was still naked from the events of that night, and she was lying under the covers. Ben's snoring showed her that he had already fallen asleep in her arms, so she rolled over to the other side, so she could fall asleep more comfortably.

In doing so, she pushed something large and heavy off the bed, and the object fell to the floor with a loud noise.

"Shit!" thought Olivia, "I hope that doesn't wake up Ben."

But Ben only mumbled something in his sleep and continued to sleep.

Curious, Olivia got up and looked for the object that was responsible for the noise. She found it. It was the dildo.

"In his condition, Ben must have forgotten to put it away," she thought.

Suddenly, as she stood with the dildo in hand, Olivia was overcome with curiosity and went into the living room to see the dildo under a better light.

Arrived in the living room, she sat down on the couch and began to study the dildo. It was the first time that she looked closely at the it.

Basically, the dildo looked completely realistic, it even had balls. It was straight and had a nicely pronounced tip. On the other end of the dildo was a suction button to attach the dildo to certain surfaces. In addition, the dildo had many pronounced veins, which gave the dildo a very masculine look. Everything about the dildo was realistic to Olivia, everything except the size.

"Are there any cocks, that are that big?" she asked herself and wasn't sure.

But what she was sure about was this, the pleasure is real.

Since that one night in Spain, she didn't want to admit that there was anything that could satisfy her better than Ben's cock. She literally denied it. Out of fear, that the extreme pleasure might be real, she never wanted to use the dildo again. Instead, she convinced herself that the extreme orgasms caused by alcohol, and not by the size of the dildo.

But today, driven by her lust, she felt an extreme urge to feel this feeling again and when Ben stood in front of her with the dildo in his hand, she gave in to the temptation.

She hated herself for giving in, but now she knew that size matters and that the tremendous pleasure she felt from the dildo back then was real.

While she thought about all this and held the dildo in her hand, Olivia noticed how she was slowly getting horny again. It wasn't hard for Olivia to get turned on. After all, she didn't cum with Ben, and her whole body strove to be satisfied. Seduced by temptation, Olivia told herself,

"Well, this one time I can satisfy myself again."

And put the dildo away while she made herself comfortable on the couch. And then she began to masturbate with circular movements of her fingers on her clit. At the same time, she was massaging her breasts with her left hand for extra stimulation.