My Wife, His Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick then said, as he looked at me, then Katy, "your wife's a real cum slut, aren't you slave?"

Katy replied "yes sir," in a deep, sultry voice as she looked into her new masters eyes, biting her lip seductively.

He then said to my wife "tell your husband what we did to you before he got here."

"Yes sir," she replied. She looked me in the eyes as she told me "when we got home, after I opened the door, they took me into the living room where my master ordered me to get on my knees. Then he tied my hands behind my back and they forced me to suck all of their cocks. Then they took me to the kitchen where my master forced me to bend over our table and let his friends take turns with my body."

"And you enjoyed it, didn't you slut. You enjoyed being used like a whore?" Rick asked my wife.

"Mmm, yes sir," she replied, gazing into my eyes as she bit her lip.

"Tell your husband what you want us to do with you slut," Rick ordered my wife.

"Yes sir," Katy replied. As she stared into my eyes she told me "I want them to use me. I want them to force me to be their cum slut. I want them to force me onto my hands and knees and fuck me in every hole like the slut that I am. I want them to use my body until their cum pours out of every hole."

Rick then ordered my wife "get on your hands and knees slut. I want to watch you crawl into the living room like the whore that you are."

Katy replied "yes sir," in a sexy, low tone as she bit her lip and slowly, seductively got down onto her hands and knees, staring me in the eyes the whole time.

We all followed, watching my beautiful wife slowly, sensually crawl into the living room, wagging her sweet ass from side to side as cum dripped out of her pussy and asshole.

When we were all in the living room one of the men laid on the floor and ordered Katy to sit on his cock, cowboy style. She did as she was told, and then rick tied her hands behind her back. Then another man positioned himself behind her and plunged his cock into her ass, and with that they both began fucking my wife, who was gasping and moaning so loudly that anyone just outside our door would have heard her. After a few minutes of this, Katy's moans and gasps were muffled by one of the men, who shoved his cock into her open mouth. I watched as my wife spent the next few hours being fucked over and over again in every hole, her master and his friends using her as their slut, and she was loving it. When they finished with Katy they left her lying on the living room floor, exhausted and satisfied, cum covering her face and breasts, and practically pouring out of her pussy and asshole.

With Katy watching, I gave Rick our phone numbers and told him "you won her fair and square, this is so that you can use your slave anytime you want her."

He looked at my wife, then back at me and told me, with a grin "you'll be hearing from me soon."

12