All Comments on 'My Wife is a Party Girl'

by happytreefriend

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby should take all of these messages and forward them to her dad, her boss and everyone else in her address book. That will be the last time that she ever tries anything like this. Too simple.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

What a fucking cunt. He should spend every last dollar he has to get that bitch but since he is a little weakling, to hell with them all. Pretty hot little story though. I always like the "text update" stuff. Suspenseful!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First, you are an idiot to not do shit to either your wife or Rachel. Second, why the fuck would you want to stay with the slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All the outraged comments make me laugh, you realize this isn't a true story right? Don't know why people get so angry. You probably confuse actors with their roles too. Anyway, I love it and have come back to it time and time again.

5*

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

Just all characters sad.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

This says posted 5/12/23, yet there are comments from 10 years ago?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

My bad, it was 5/2/13.

DazzyDDazzyD9 months ago

It is fiction! But, what cunts '.

BigDee44BigDee449 months ago

How is it that men are criticized and held in shame for something they have absolutely no control over - the size of their dick? Women can have a wide range of breast and vagina size, but no criticism ever comes of that. Seems to me the only reason it psychological warfare on males. Women seem to do it because they feel powerful over it, men who are blessed with larger size seem maybe to do it to accrue moe pussy. All this is just unfair.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At 1032 I would have texted a reply which would have read Don't even think of coming home and where do you want your crap sent? I no longer have a wife just a Ex WHORE of A WIFE! I would also added Rachele if you do not give Her this I will hunt you down and no guy will want to look at you face ever again!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

that was one of the worst p.o.s things ive ever read..

DazzyDDazzyD3 months ago

A faggot you are. And will not be me!

My wife's equipment you will never see!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous