My Wife is Our Guest's Dessert

Story Info
A positive response sees me watching my wife with her ex.
2k words
4.03
66.6k
64
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here I was, sat at the dining room table, with my wife of barely two weeks, her ex-boyfriend, having a meal and chatting about various topics, whilst not 15 minutes ago, I had watched her suck him off and him cum on her face and in her mouth.

What a surreal situation I found myself in, I thought. All because of a comment on our honeymoon, about seeing her with her ex. Was I enjoying the situation? Well, if I was honest, yes, I was.

Over the years, I'd watched videos of couples, meeting a stranger at a hotel or scenarios with a friend at their home and also read stories online and they'd always got me aroused, so when the opportunity to make it a reality for myself happened, I seized the chance. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as the saying goes.

What I'd seen just happen between my wife and her ex however, was only the beginning, if I wanted. My wife had given me the option of her being Christian's dessert, only if I felt comfortable to do so.

With the main course finished, my wife told Christian to take a seat in the lounge, whilst Linda and I loaded the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. When we were alone, in the kitchen, Linda came up to me and whispered whether I wanted to take things further re her and Christian. Why not, I replied. Linda responded, "Well, seeing how hard you got watching the fun before we ate, I'm not surprised you've said yes." A smile spread across her face and she kissed me deeply. I'm sure I could still faintly taste Christian's cum, that my wife had only recently and eagerly swallowed.

We both left the kitchen and as we did, I took the opportunity to give Linda's pert ass a playful slap. Linda sat down next to Christian on the sofa, resting her hand on his thigh. Christian took the opportunity to run his hand up and down Linda's thigh. I topped up our wine glasses and sat in the armchair opposite, from where I'd recently seen my wife give Christian an incredible blow job.

We carried on our casual conversations about a variety of topics and then Linda said to Christian, "So, you mentioned that your love life had been a bit hit and miss recently, so when was the last time you had sex?"

"Unfortunately, a couple of months ago.", Christian replied.

"Well, it's about time that we changed that then." Linda retorted with a smile on her face. "I had a chat with Pete just now and he enjoyed our bit of fun before the meal, and is happy to see some more, so I will be your dessert." As Linda said it, she placed her hand on the outline of Christian's cock, beneath his trousers and gave it a squeeze.

"Having initiated me into swinging, I know you'll have no problem with Pete watching, will you?" Linda asked Christian.

"Not at all", Christian replied, "As long as Pete's OK with it, then I'm fine." I nodded my approval.

"Ok", Linda said, "I think we should head to the bedroom in that case."

We all headed up to our bedroom, wine glasses in hand. When we got there, Linda said, "Pete, please can you remove the duvet and pop it into the guest bedroom."

I did as she asked and when I returned, Linda suggested that I sit in the club chair in the corner of the bedroom, which I did.

Linda turned to face me and asked Christian to unzip her dress. I knew from prior to dinner that she was not wearing any knickers and as I watched, Christian moved behind Linda. I heard the zipper of her dress moving downwards, before the noise of it stopped. Christian then moved his hands to the straps of the dress, that sat on her shoulders. Deftly, he pushed them off her shoulders, and as he did, Linda's dress began to slide off her shapely figure, revealing her lacy, white bra and her 36C breasts captured in it. Linda stepped out of her dress, flicking it towards me and it landed in a heap at my feet.

There was my wife of a couple of weeks, semi naked, in front of me, with her ex-boyfriend, stood behind her, in our bedroom. As I watched, Christian's hands moved from her shoulders, to behind her back. No sooner as this had happened, Linda's bra fell to the floor, releasing her voluptuous breasts. I could see by the way her nipples protruded, that she was already aroused.

Christian's hands came around to the front, cupping each of Linda's breasts. He then kissed Linda's neck as he tweaked and pulled on each nipple and twisted them between his fingers and thumbs. Linda let out a moan of pleasure.

Christian's right hand moved from her breast, across her hip and onto her pussy and began to trace it up and down her pussy lips. Linda moaned again. Christian's left hand soon followed and he used both his hands to spread Linda's pussy lips, whilst still stood behind her. I could clearly see from my chair, how pink and wet Linda's inner lips were.

As if he could read my mind, Christian slipped his index and middle finger into Linda's waiting pussy and began to finger-fuck her. I could hear by the noise his fingers made as they moved in and out of Linda's pussy, how wet and aroused she was getting and I suddenly realised that I'd begun to stroke my cock through my trousers.

Linda saw me and winked. "Guys, I think it is totally unfair that I'm the only one naked and think that you need to join me."

Without a second thought, Christian and I removed our clothes and I sat down again in my club chair in the corner of the bedroom, my cock fully erect. I looked across at Christian, his cock was a similar 7 inches however, his girth was much thicker. His cock was not fully erect and it swayed proudly in front of him. Both he and I were not circumcised.

By this time, Linda had hopped onto the bed and beckoned Christian to join her. I got out of my seat to take a sip of my wine. Whilst I did, Linda and Christian started kissing each other deeply. As they did so, I noticed Christian, who was lying on Linda's left hand side, place his middle finger of his left hand on Linda's engorged clit and had begun rubbing it rhythmically.

At the same time, Linda had used her left hand to encircle Christian's cock and began wanking it. I was mesmerised by watching the purple head of his cock become sheathed and unsheathed as his foreskin moved with Linda's hand movement.

As he reached full erection, I could see Linda could not circle his cock with her finger and thumb, as she was easily able to do with me. Christian's cock girth was impressive. They continued kissing, whilst masturbating each other. Linda's nipples stood erect and a deep red. The way they were getting into each other, I might as well have not been in the room, they were totally oblivious to me.

With that, Linda broke from their kiss and said, "It's no good, I need you in me." She then turned to me, telling me to come to the end of the bed. I did as Linda suggested. "Pete, I need to know whether Christian can have me with or without protection?" I wasn't expecting that one however, knowing how Linda had mentioned previously how fastidiously clean and healthy that Christian kept himself, before I knew it, I had replied, "Without."

A huge smile spread across Linda's face and with that, she moved from Christian's side, faced me and swung her left leg over Christian. I knew what she had in mind, the reverse cowgirl position, one of her favourites, due to the depth of penetration that could be achieved and also the angle of penetration. Christian obviously knew this as well, because as Linda swung her leg over him, he gripped his hard cock and held it vertically below Linda's rapidly descending pussy.

At the last moment, everything seemed to go into slow motion. Linda gradually manoeuvred herself above Christian's thick cock. His purple cockhead began to rub along her pussy lips, appearing and disappearing. Linda inched herself down further and Christian's cockhead completely disappeared. All I could think of was that it was like two spacecraft on a movie, slowly docking.

Linda gradually slid further down Christian's cock, letting out a gasp as his cock stretched and filled her. "Oh, that feels so good.", she uttered. "I'd forgotten how much you filled me up."

Linda began to slide up and down Christian's cock, initially at a slow pace. I had a prime-time view as Christian's 7 inches appeared and disappeared into my wife's pussy. Each time Linda moved up, to reveal Christian's cock again, I could see clearly her juices coating it and making it glisten. I noticed that I had subconsciously begun wanking my cock, at the sight of Linda impaled on Christian's cock, each stroke of my cock, matching the rhythm that Linda was using on Christian.

Linda slowly but surely increased the tempo of her movement. She began to utter "Oh that's good, oh that's good." Over and over she repeated the phrase, in time with her downstroke and Christian's cock completely inside her.

It wasn't long before she was bouncing on his cock at a rate of knots and her breathing had changed, due to both her exertion but also her arousal. I was wanking furiously by this time, as I knew Linda was building to an orgasm. She moved her arms from either side of her on the bed, where she'd been using them to steady herself and instead, placed them on either side of Christian's chest, which changed the angle that his cock penetrated her.

"Oh god, oh god, that's good, so good", she uttered, her breathing shallow and quick. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming", she shouted. With that, she thrust down hard to engulf Christian's cock and her body convulsed. I knew that Linda had very good pelvic muscles and would have a vice-like grip on Christian's cock and sure enough, I heard Christian moan and his pelvis thrust upwards, trying to get more of his cock in my wife. Once, twice, three times, his pelvis did the same and I knew that his cum would be shooting into the deepest parts of my wife's pussy.

As both of their orgasms subsided, Linda looked across at me. "Well, I think that you should show your appreciation, don't you?" Needing no further prompting, I stood close to the end of the bed and gave my hard cock a few more strokes, before showering Linda's breasts with my hot cum.

Linda moved off Christian's cock to one side of him. She knelt there in front of me, her legs apart and I could see Christian's cum beginning to drip from her stretched pussy. She used her fingers to wipe some of my cum from her breasts and then her fingers went to her pussy, gathering Christian's cum as well.

She then put her fingers to her mouth and licked the mixture of our cum from her fingers. She did this a number of times to ensure she had her fill, licking her lips in an extremely sensual way. Finally, she moved towards me at the end of the bed and kissed me deeply, so I tasted a mixture of both Christian's and my cum.

We made post-sex small talk, all agreeing that it had been an enjoyable experience and after a short while, Christian made his excuse to leave us.

After he had left and Linda had freshened up, we headed to bed. We lay there, naked, Linda stroking my cock, as I fingered her pussy, which, even though she had freshened up, was still oozing cum from Christian. "So, how was that for you, watching your wife fucked and filled with cum by her ex-lover?"

"If I'm being totally honest, I thoroughly enjoyed it." I replied.

"So did I." Linda said, with a smile on her face. "So, would you enjoy something similar, if the opportunity arose again with Christian?"

"Most definitely." I responded.

"Well, let me find out if Christian enjoyed it and if he did, see what we can arrange next."