My Wife is Seduced by My Boss

Story Info
Veronica becomes a BBC Slut.
4.5k words
4.08
45.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife is Seduced by my Boss

Veronica becomes a BBC Slut

Disclaimer:

This story deals with interracial sex, Cuckolding, controlling, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not an Ernest Hemingway. It is just another black stud and white wife story. They are free, so don't expect a literary masterpiece. All negative anonymous comments will be deleted.

My name is Sam and I thought I had most things going for me. I have a reasonably good job trouble shooting for big power plants and I have a gorgeous wife.

In fact my wife Veronica was better than gorgeous she was a knock out. Her 5ft 4 inch figure with a 36c bust, coupled with her long auburn her and come to bed eyes had long made her the envy of every man that laid eyes on her. Yes all in all I feel I am was a lucky man and at 29 years old both me and my wife had lots to look forward.

And yet, I wanted one thing more. I wanted a promotion. I wanted not to have to be sent around the country at a drop of a hat or more particularly at the say so of my boss Jason. I knew if I could get one grade higher I could become office based and have the more settled life style that would allow me and Veronica the chance to raise children.

Veronica had dropped enough hints recently that she was ready to start a family. Coming from a Catholic family she was expecting to have several children and she kept saying that time was marching forward. She was right of course but I just needed that promotion.

And so here I was again working away and holed up in this cottage in the country for two weeks. Still my

wife had agreed to come and spend a few days with me which brightened my mood.

That was until my boss Jason rang to say he was coming up to the cottage as he had to carry out an additional audit. Great I thought, there goes my chances of a romantic time with Veronica.

My boss Jason was 40 years old and recently divorced due to his infidelities. Jason was a rugged individual at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing about 200 pounds. He was much bigger and more muscular than me and he could see why the women fell over each other to get into bed with him.

I'd heard from a secretary at work that Jason was really well endowed and the women loved his big black cock. Suddenly I was worried about Jason meeting Veronica. Would he try something on with my wife? Hell when he saw Veronica he would realize what a stunner she was and surely he would try and flirt with her.

That thought triggered an idea. Suppose I asked for a promotion and offered some flirting with Veronica as a reward. Perhaps he would like a hand job from her? What was I thinking though she'd never go for it would she?

She was a good faithful wife. But then again she hadn't met Jason and supposed I engineered a situation to make it happen? I did want that promotion after all.

There was another thing of course. Something that I had kept repressed for years and certainly hadn't mentioned to Veronica. And that thing was? Yes it was my secret fantasy to see my wife seduced and serviced by a well hung black man. I'd often tossed off with a pair of my wife's panties wrapped around my 5 inch prick at images of my wife being taken while dressed only in high heels.

The sight of her long legs wrapped around an imaginary lover as the man drove his big black cock into her tight cunt filled my mind and I could suddenly feel my small prick becoming fully erect at the thought. Yes I thought I could kill two birds with one stone, but how to do it?

Veronica arrived and I had to break the bad news that Jason was coming as well. "Oh no," Veronica said, "There goes our romantic time together."

"Sorry babe," I said, "I didn't want this either."

Later that evening Jason arrived and in no time made

himself at home. At dinner time Veronica appeared and I introduced her to Jason. I could tell that Jason was impressed.

"Veronica my dear, Sam's description of you didn't do you justice. You look fabulous. Sam is a very lucky man."

Jason took Veronica's hand and kissed it like a true Gentleman.

That night when we went up to bed I wasted no time in outlining my plan to Veronica. "You know I want a promotion that would stop me being away from home don't you?"

"Yes what about it" said Veronica.

"Well there is a way I could get that promotion, since it is up to Jason."

"Really," said Veronica, who was now all ears.

"Yes, but it won't be easy. It all depends on you." I said.

"On me, what can I do?"

"Well, you know Jason is a ladies' man who is divorced. You also know from tonight's meeting that he finds you attractive."

"Yes..." said Veronica not knowing where this was going.

"So, supposing you played up to him, you know flirt

with him, pretend you are attracted to him. He might

look favorably on my promotion."

"I don't see how that will help. He is unlikely to give you a promotion just because I flirt with him is he?" asked Veronica.

"No, but suppose you allow the flirting to become something more. You could let him kiss you and perhaps fondle you."

I could see my wife's eyes opening wider with shock at what I was I suggesting.

"Well really Sam, is that your wonderful idea to get a promotion? Anyway supposing he wants more than just kissing and fondling as you suggest what then?"

It was now or never so I just went for it. "Well, your trump card could be to give him a hand job, like you do with me sometimes, I know he couldn't resist."

There was a stunned silence before Veronica spoke again.

"I can't believe what you are suggesting Sam. You want me to jack a stranger off in the hope of getting you a promotion?"

"It was just an idea," I said, "If you can think of something better tell me, because I can't."

We sat in silence in bed and then Veronica said, "This promotion means a lot to you doesn't it."

"Yes," I said, "it would be the chance for me to be at home and we could start a family." Looking back I think it was the mention of children that clinched it. Veronica was desperate to become a mother.

"OK I'll do it!" she said. "But it will be a one-time thing. OK?"

"Sure," I said, not daring to believe my good luck.

Veronica then surprised me by saying, "Let me play with your cock, so that I can practice making it good for Jason."

With that she grabbed my throbbing prick and slid her slender fingers up and down my shaft. I closed my eyes and my mind was flooded with visions of Veronica tossing Jason off. Those thoughts then progressed to Veronica sucking Jason's big black cock and ultimately to her letting him fuck her silly.

As images of Jason plowing my lovely wife filled my mind I could feel my spunk rising. Suddenly I groaned and shot my load all over my stomach. As I opened my eyes, Veronica was looking at me.

"You were thinking of me with Jason weren't you?"

"Yes," I replied, "I know you'll have him eating out

of your hand."

Veronica laughed. "And when were you proposing that this happens?"

"Well, I have to do a night shift tomorrow night, so I

thought you could cook him a nice meal and then let it progress from there."

Jenny chuckled, "You have got this all figured out

haven't you?"

"I hope so" I said. If only I'd known how wrong I was going to be.

The next day as I got ready for work I reminded Veronica to wear something sexy that night.

"I just might. After all, if a job's worth doing, it's

worth doing" said Veronica.

"Well." I finished the sentence for her. With that I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Knock him dead Veronica, I know you can do it!" With that I left for work.

All afternoon I couldn't concentrate and then at

around 8pm I made my excuses and said I felt ill and

had to go home. I was nervous as hell as I drove back to the cottage. I stopped the car down the lane and walked the last few hundred yards. I quietly sneaked into the house and peaked in the living room.

Jason was sitting on the couch next to Veronica who was dressed to kill. She had a skimpy black dress on that finished way above her knees, together with a matching pair of black 5inch stiletto strappy sandals and bare legs. From where I stood I could also see that she had no bra on! Wow I thought she really is going all out to get me this promotion.

Jason was busy telling her what a wonderful cook she was and how lucky I was to have such a gifted wife.

As Jason talked he was stoking Veronica's arm and when he met no resistance he moved even closer until his face was only inches from hers.

"What are you doing Jason?" Veronica asked.

"I wondered whether I could kiss you, you look absolutely stunning?"

"But I'm married Jason, what about Sam?"

"He's not here is he?"

Veronica turned slight to face Jason and then he leaned in and kissed her. At first I could see that she had her mouth closed, but then she succumbed to his

probing and eventually let his tongue into her mouth.

I watched as their tongues dueled with each other and I could feel my cock throbbing.

When they broke apart Veronica looked flushed and she was looking slightly shocked.

"You're a great kisser Veronica. Why don't we move into the bedroom and get more comfortable?" said Jason,

"No Jason that's enough, I can't betray my husband

unless I had a good reason."

"What kind of reason might that be?" asked Jason.

"You know that Sam wants a promotion so that he can spend more time at home and we want to start a family."

"Yes I know, but how does that involve me?" Jason asks.

"Well, suppose I was nice to you now, would you give Sam a promotion?"

"That would depend on how nice you were," Jason replied clearly sensing he had the upper hand here.

"Let's go the bedroom and I'll show you." said Veronica.

As soon as she said that I rushed into the bedroom and hid in the large walk in wardrobe. I was just in time as Jason appeared leading Veronica by the hand.

Jason turned Veronica to face him so that she had her back to me and then he kissed her again. This time she didn't resist and even put her hands on his shoulders. I could see Jason reach round with his hands to hunt for the clasp on her dress. When he found it and undid it, the dress fell to the ground.

What a sight it was. Veronica was only dressed in a black thong and her 5 inch heels and Jason's big hands were roaming all over her ass. Jason struggled to get his shirt off and then his muscular chest was revealed to Veronica. He then pulled at his belt buckle and after a quick tug dropped his trousers to reveal the fact that he had no underwear on. His semi erect cock flopped out, and it looked huge even in this state.

Jason walked around Veronica as is inspecting her and then standing behind her and cupped her sweet breasts. Veronica leant back into his shoulder and moaned.

Jason said, "You're beautiful Veronica, absolutely gorgeous."

Turning Veronica to face him they kissed each other. From where I stood it looked like there was real passion in Veronica's face not the just lets gets this over with that I had expected.

I realized that she was falling for this attractive stud and suddenly I felt worried. Should I go and put a stop to this before it got out of hand? After all this was supposed to be Veronica giving Jason a quick hand job, getting naked was not part of the plan.

As I pondered what to do, Veronica slowly sunk to her knees and then to my great surprise took Jason's cock into her hands and placed the tip into her pretty mouth.

"Oh yes baby!" was all Jason could say as he closed his mouth.

Veronica started to give him the blowjob she has always refused me saying it was too dirty. After a few minutes of sucking and slurping, Jason pulled her off him and in one quick movement picked Veronica up as if she weighed nothing and dropped her on the bed.

She looked startled but before she had time to react Jason knelt between her legs dropped his head and started to lick her neatly trimmed cunt.

"Oh what are you doing Jason, not that, so dirty I..."

With that her voice howled as Jason obviously found her clit and really went to town eating her out. Again I was angry and jealous. She had never let me do this to her saying it was too dirty and now here she was letting another man pleasure her.

Veronica's sighing and moaning was getting louder and louder as Jason expertly ate her dripping pussy. I could see her hips undulating as he probed her with his tongue and when I heard Veronica give out a rapid series of gasps I knew she was about to climax.

"Oh yes, yes YESSS!" shrieked Veronica "Oh God I'm coming Jason!"

Jason held Veronica's body and kept tonguing her as she rode her orgasm.

As Veronica came back down to earth Jason knelt between her splayed legs looking very pleased with himself.

"You really enjoyed that didn't you Veronica? Sam really isn't doing it for you is he?"

Veronica opened her eyes and said, "I love Sam, he's my husband. I am only doing this because he asked me."

"He's after a promotion isn't he?" said Jason.

"Yes," said Veronica, "has he earned it?"

"Well now, a promotion is a big thing. It comes with more responsibility and more money. Do you think he deserves it?"

"Yes he does," said Veronica.

I was touched by her loyalty and honesty.

"I think I could get him the promotion on one condition." said Jason,

"What's that?" Veronica asked.

"I want to make love to you and make you feel like a real woman. What do you say Veronica?"

"I c-can't do that!" stammered Veronica. "It would betray my wedding vows and it would kill Sam if he found out."

"He doesn't have to know does he?" said Jason who has shifted his body slightly and was I noticed now rubbing his big black cock up and down Veronica's gushing slit.

"I don't want to hurt him," Veronica moaned. "But I do want him to get the promotion"

"Well then say yes," encouraged Jason who was increasing his assault on Veronica's gaping pussy.

"I-I... oh Jason, alright. Get a condom from the drawer and let's get this over with."

I was shocked that Veronica was going to let Jason make love to her. As I pondered this I heard Jason say, "Oh there is one more condition. I forgot to mention. I don't use condoms when I fuck my women. I always go bareback."

"No! No way," said Veronica, "I'm not on the pill and we always use condoms. I can't risk getting pregnant by you."

"Well, that's the deal take it or leave it."

"Look, I said I'd make love with you. Please wear a condom. I'll make it good for you."

"I'm sure it'll be good Veronica, but it will be even better bareback. You will love the feeling. I'll be careful and pull out before I cum."

I expected this to be the deal breaker, but no I was so wrong. "Jason I've never done it bareback, but it you promise to be careful you can." I was shocked to my core. I couldn't believe my darling wife was going to let another man fuck her unprotected.

At the same time I became aware of my painfully erect cock throbbing in my pants. Did I want this? Should I put a stop to this? Of course I should. It was not too late and yet I remained glued to the spot. I realized that I wanted this to happen. I wanted to see how my wife would react when she had a big bare black cock in her.

My silent mental turmoil was broken by Jason's deep voice saying, "Put me in Veronica, hold my cock and put it into you."

I watched in awe as Veronica's left hand came round and took hold of Jason's big meaty black cock. It was so erotic to see her wedding bands twinkling as her slender hand took hold of his cock and placed against her dripping pussy.

She rubbed his big bulbous crown up and down a few times in order to help lubricate him and then she pushed his crown into the spilt of her womanhood.

Jason sighed and pushed slightly with his hips. I could see three or four inches of his black cock disappear into Veronica's cheating cunt and she let out a loud sigh as he continued to work himself into her.

When he had about five inches in her, Jason said with a smirk, "I bet this is where Sam comes to a stop isn't it?"

I saw Veronica nod her head and then Jason carried on pushing.

"Oh my God you are so big Jason is it all in yet?"

"Nearly, are you ready for the rest?"

"Yes, go on give it all to me."

With that request Jason gave a hard thrust and buried the rest of his nine inch black cock to the hilt. I could imagine his big sperm filled balls pushed tight against Veronica's upturned ass.

Jason lay on top of Veronica for a minute giving her time to adjust to his size. Then looking into Veronica's eyes Jason said, "You are very wet Veronica and beautifully tight. Tell me is this a bad time of the month for you?"

"What do you mean?" Veronica asked.

"I mean are you fertile right now?"

Through dreamy faraway eyes Veronica said, "Yes Jason, I think I am ovulating today, why you ask?"

"That's beautiful Veronica. I love to make love to unprotected fertile women. It feels so good and natural doesn't it?"

"It does feel good Jason, now please make love to me."

"Alright my love, I promise you'll never forget tonight." So saying Jason started to make love to my wife.

I was now really concerned. My wife was making love to my boss totally unprotected and to cap it all she was at her most fertile time of her cycle! I knew that just one drop of Jason's pre-cum which had been drooling from his cock as he entered Veronica could be enough to get her pregnant.

After all I knew from the rumors of the women he'd knocked up how potent his spunk was. I knew I had to act now.

I pushed open the closet door. "What's going on here?" I shouted.

Veronica looked shocked to see me, but Jason said without breaking stride, "Veronica is earning your promotion, so either sit down and watch how a real man satisfies a lady or get out!"

I was stunned by his brashness.

"You asked me to help you!" gasped Veronica. "And so I am."

Although I knew the answer, I said to them both. "I hope you're using a condom because Veronica isn't on the pill."

"No Sam," Jason said, "I never use them. Real men want their women to feel naked cocks in their pussy."

"B-but she could get pregnant Jason!" I stammered.

"Don't worry honey," said Veronica. "It'll be alright."

I collapsed deflated in the chair and watched their continued mating. After a few minutes Veronica shouted, "Oh my God you're making me come again Jason, oh yes, yes, yes, ahhhhhh!"

I could see Veronica's hips lifting off the bed as she experienced a mind blowing orgasm. As for Jason he just kept on plowing into my wife's adulterous pussy. Veronica moved her legs round so that her heels were resting on Jason's muscular butt.

I must admit it did look erotic with her white slim legs and gorgeous feet encased in five inch strappy sandals wrapped around her black lover's ass. It looked as if she was using her heels to encourage Jason to keep driving his big black cock into her love channel.

I saw Veronica reach up behind Jason's neck and pull his head down so she could kiss him. "Please Jason, keep fucking me! It feels so good with you!"

I felt really jealous hearing my wife saying this to another man, but I knew she was caught up in the heat of the moment.

I saw Jason whispering in Veronica's ear and saw her shaking her head. This went on for a few minutes until I saw her smiling and nodding to Jason.

"Tell him want you want," Jason said.

"No I can't!" said Veronica.

"Tell him!" insisted Jason.

"I-I... Jason wants to cum in me!" gasped Veronica. "And I want to feel him cum in me."

"No Veronica! He can't, you're not protected. You might get pregnant!" I shouted.

12