My Wife, Is She a Slut? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,846 Followers

"You love doing coke off our cocks!" The guy with the camera snarled aggressively.

"I love being a slut for you guys!" My wife panted "and I love you doing coke off my tits!"

Wildly fucking the cock and finger she continued panting and moaning uncontrollably. Her eyes opened wide as she looked down at her shaved slit. A gush off female ejaculate burst from her pussy, as her head went back, opening her mouth, a deep throaty moans filled the air. Her breasts were heaving in orgasmic delight as she continued fucking the cock and the finger.

The guy removed his finger allowing my wife to return to planet earth.

"Your husband can't make you come like that can he?" Fingering guy smiled.

My wife shook her head and panted softly "No! No he cant!"

Both guys laughed at this, while I found it supremely arousing.

I wanted desperately to enter the van and join in with the sexual antics but somehow I was frozen to the spot, witnessing my wife be the biggest slut I could imagine.

None of this displeased me, in fact it aroused me so much I did not think I could live without this kind of sexual activity.

Thinking that was just about as slutty as my wife could get, she went further and surprised me.

The guy fucking her kept his cock inside her, turning on his back, my wife was now straddling his thighs with his cock still buried deep inside her. Her ass and hips were moving slowly as she continued to grind on his rock hard cock. The guy with the camera went directly behind her. He spat onto my wife's asshole as I watched her shudder with unashamed delight. Smiling at his friend he then proceeded to slide his length up my wife's ass.

She was moaning and panting with ecstatic pleasure as her tight holes were filling up with hard cock. Her eyes were rolling with the erotic pleasure of double penetration as a mini orgasm swept through her. The guy in her ass held her waist and began to fuck her vigourously. I had no concept of time at this point, my state of arousal was so high. A glance at my watch showed that it was over three hours since I dropped my wife off at the disco bar and she would normally be home within the next hour. I was desperate to be inside her and didn't think I could wait until her return home.

"Being high on coke and getting fucked like a slut is fucking awesome! My husband would never think of that" My wife smiled, looking at the two guys.

"Fucking a huge titted married slut in her sexy lingerie whilst she's high on coke is pretty awesome" The guy fucking her ass laughed like a drain "There's probably lots of things your husband doesn't do or you wouldn't be here with us!"

"Your cocks are much bigger than his for a start!" She moaned, thrusting her hips in the same tempo as the guys fucking her.

This was not strictly true, as I had seen the size of their cocks fucking my wife and mine was every bit as big as theirs. My wife was playing the slut perfectly for them, saying all the things they wanted to hear. This was obviously pleasuring all three of them as the fucked like animals.

I looked at my slut wife receiving more pleasure than she had ever received. Fucking the two guys as though her life depended on it.

I couldn't believe what I was watching, but the guy inside her ass began to thrust faster as he was obviously approaching orgasm. He slapped my wife's butt firmly and snarled.

"Take my spunk bitch!"

My wife gasped in pleasure at his stinging slap and his verbal abuse.

Thrusting deep inside her ass, I could plainly see as he spasmed erratically, emptying his spunk inside her colon. Her mouth was on the mouth of the guy fucking her pussy and she was almost chewing his face off, so high was her state of arousal.

He withdrew his deflating cock from her ass, looking very pleased with himself, when his friend indicated that he also was about to come. He removed his cock from her pussy and raced behind my wife. Holding his cock at the base, he pushed his cock deep inside her newly fucked ass.

My wife clenched her teeth and rode his cock to orgasm. He was holding her waist at the garter belt as he thrust powerfully into her accommodating asshole. Spurt after spurt of his hot seed filled my wife's colon, as she lay in her sexual afterglow receiving her second load of hot spunk.

With her face down on the mattress, her ass high in the air and her huge breasts swaying and spilling out of the too small bra, she looked such a bimbo, every man's sexual fantasy.

"We'll do those tequila pussy shots if you want now?" The guy still inside her ass said.

"Oh fuck yes please!" My wife said excitedly "This really makes my pussy tingle!"

The guy removed his cock as a large volume of spent spunk slid out of my wives ass.

The guy picked up some tissues and wiped her spunk drenched asshole, clearing away all of the double helping of spunk and said.

"You'll need to get in position babe!"

My wife smiled the most wicked smile as she lay on her back, resting on her elbows. Her enormous tits, spilling out of the too small bra, were becoming something of a sexual obsession with me. Other guys were obviously aroused by her huge tits, but seeing them like this, took them too another level of abject fantasy. Coupling this with her shaved pussy, Stockings and Garters, and you would need to go a long away to see anything more horny or sexier than my bimbo slut wife.

She moved her pelvis upward off the bed, placing her hands underneath her ass. Steadying her elbows into the mattress, she eased her ass and pussy into the air. The shiny protruding flesh of her labia, visible in her tight slit, was an impressive sight to behold. She had her ass and pussy raised off the bed, and slowly opened her black stockinged legs, high and wide, almost in the splits position. The guy who fucked her ass, gently stroked her smooth shaved mound, making her purr like a contented kitten. Smiling at my wife, he stroked her shaved mound a couple of times, then held her pussylips open. Giving her wet pussylips a few gentle kisses, she moaned contentedly as his tongue opened her further. Her fleshy lips were wide open, almost gaping, exposing her pink tight hole to her two studs.

The other guy picked up an open bottle of tequila, resting the neck of the bottle between her excited pussylips and began to gently pour the tequila inside my wife's shaved pussy. I can't explain why, but I found this all very erotic. A trickle of Tequila ran down her slit, indicating that her pussy was full.

The guy pouring the Tequila, placed a straw inside my wife's alcohol drenched pussy, stirring it like a barman would do in a cocktail bar. He placed his lips to the straw and began to suck tequila out of her tight shaved pussy.

My wife squirmed, moaning sexually as her studs used her as a human shot glass.

After two slurps, the guy removed the straw from his lips and said.

"You just can't beat Pussy slammers!" He laughed handing the straw to his friend.

The other guy placed the straw in my wife's tequila addled pussy, again stirring the tequila and obvious pussy juice. Placing his lips on the straw, he pursed them tightly and began to suck. My wife was squirming and panting, enthralled with the way these guys treat her. Once he sucked all of the tequila out of her shaved pussy, he smiled at her, looking at the sexually delirious expression on her face and slid his tongue beyond her labia, licking the inside of her tequila tasting pussy.

My wife giggled nervously, looking at the guy with his tongue deep in her pussy.

"I love when you guys do pussy slammers!" She whispered "They make my pussy tingle!"

The guy removed his tongue from my wife's pussy and said.

"We should get dressed and get moving!"

"Same time next week honey?" One of the guys enquired.

"Oh I don't see why not!" My wife smiled slipping her arms into her waistcoat "You know how much I enjoy my pussy slammers and being fucked by you guys! And don't forget the coke. You know what it does to me!"

I made a mental note to acquire some lines of coke at the earliest opportunity.

"Next week wear the stockings, garters, tight bra and the thigh length boots! I think we'll video our whole kinky session! Do you want us to bring another guy along?"

I have no idea which one of the guys said this as I was on tenterhooks awaiting my wife's response.

"If you guys are fucking me in here, then it would be difficult as there is not much room, but if we're in a hotel room, then another hard cock could be a lot of fun!" She said confirming her slut status "After all I have three active holes you could use!" She grinned wickedly.

"Some of our friends can't believe we're fucking a sexy, horny slut with your cock busting body! When we showed them the photographs, they were all jealous and desperate to fuck you!"

"I think there's enough of me to go round!" My wife giggled, jiggling her huge tits, and licking her lips for extra bimbo slut effect.

I was desperate to fuck my wife right now. I needed to vent my lust and frustrations as soon as possible. A flash of an idea zinged into my mind. I should phone my wife and see if she wants a lift home. A simple plan I know, but my head was not in a normal place at that moment.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I clicked it on to camera and videoed my wife fastening her waistcoat, her huge breasts spilling out of the bra as the two guys played with her huge tits.

They sprinkled another line of coke on each breast as my wife giggled. Snorting the white powder, both guys rubbed their nostrils and smiled at my wife. They ran their tongues across the flesh of her huge breasts, licking up every grain of cocaine from her tits. She smiled once more as both guys gave her shaved pussy one last rub.

"You'll have me fucking you again!" She giggled picking up her leather mini skirt "That cocaine on your fingers, really makes my pussy buzz.

She then stepped into her tight leather mini skirt, wriggling as the tight leather moved up her legs. Once it was in position, one guy zipped her up as the other stroked her hairless pussy, with his coke powdered fingers. My wife giggled enjoying all of the decadent sexual attention. I stopped filming, quickly moving away from the van and dialled my wife's number as I turned the corner.

My wife's phone answered after seven torturous rings.

"Hi honey what's up?" She said nervously, a slight breathlessness to her voice and ensuring the guys were silent.

"I'm not too far from where I dropped you off and I just wondered if you would like a lift home!" I said awaiting what kind of response the cheating slut would deliver.

"Your timing is perfect. I'll finish off my drinks and should be outside the bar in ten minutes!" She lied convincingly.

"I'll be there in ten!" I stated "It sounds really quiet there?" I questioned waiting for her next lie.

"I'm in the ladies babe. I'll finish my drink and see you outside in ten!" She continued with her falsehood.

"Have you had a good night?" I questioned knowing first hand the answer.

"I've had a great night honey!" She said confidently "It's been a very naughty sexy night!"

"Lots of guys been hitting on you?" I quizzed jovially, knowing full well the real answer.

"One or two guys have been getting very amorous. Blowing in my ear as we danced, trying to feel my huge breasts and asking if my pussy was shaved?!" She giggled rather sexily 'They've really been turning me on! I have had a lot of naughty fun cock teasing guys!"

"I bet you have!" I giggled "All those hot guys trying to feel your tits and being very naughty asking if you're pussy was shaved! What did you tell them!"

"I told all of them that asked, that it was shaved smooth!" She drawled "I said my stockings and garters wouldn't look as sexy if my pussy wasn't shaved!" Trailing off in to a girlish giggle.

She was arousing not only me, but the two guys who were standing behind her in the camper van, probably running their hands all over my wife's bimbo body.

"You're very naughty, teasing all of the guys!" I giggled playing along with her "You didn't show any of them did you?"

"No, not really! There were a couple of hot guys I would have liked to show my shaved pussy!" She made a sexual moaning sound as she spoke "One hot guy I was dancing with, was gently stroking the flesh on my side boob, which was very ticklish and very arousing. Somehow he managed to distract me and sneak a finger up my leather mini skirt, moving it slowly along my shaved slit. His finger slipped between my excited wet labia as he began slipping the tip inside me and making me tremble sexily!" She giggled, knowing that this was arousing me and her cohorts "I let him wiggle his finger inside me for a moment, as I breathed heavily into his ear. I found myself rocking my hips on his finger, encouraging him to pleasure me, enjoying the sensation of his finger stirring my very wet pussy. I placed my hand on his trouser covered cock to find it was very hard and very large. I smiled at him, then gave his hand a playful slap! I told him he was a very naughty boy, winked at him then hugged him, pushing my huge tits into his chest!"

"You have been a very naughty young lady getting fingered!" I giggled adjusting my cock "To get you that worked up, I bet those guys have been pouring tequila into you all night!" I added, with just a hint of intent.

"You're not far from the truth there!" She giggled, the cocaine had obviously loosened not only her pussylips but her inhibitions "I'll see you in ten!" She purred, then hung up.

While she was still high on coke, I knew I could get the whole truth from her.

Her defences were well down, as she revealed more in that phone call than she has ever done.

It was at least five minutes before she left the van, my mind racing, imagining she was sexually pleasuring the two guys once more, after our raunchy phone call.

As she eventually left the camper can, her mini skirt was around her waist, displaying her shaved pussy as she left the vehicle, tottering unsteadily on her sexy high heels.

Her breasts were out of her tight black bra, as each guy had a nipple in his mouth, sucking her erect flesh and giving her pussy one last finger, as she leant against the door of the van.

I could hear the squelching of her pussy over on the other side of the waste ground. Her moans were every bit as loud, as the guys sucked her huge tits, fingered her shaved pussy and stroked her well fucked ass.

I dashed around to the car park, leaving my wife and her studs to enjoy their last few moments together. I located my car, my changed my shirt and jacket, then drove the car out of the multi storey like a stunt driver.

My cock was still rock hard as I pulled up to the kerb. My bimbo slut wife stepped from the doorway of the pick up joint, her heels clicking on the concrete sidewalk.

Her huge tits were spilling out of the waistcoat as the top two buttons were now unfastened. Her tiny waist was accentuating her huge breasts and her tight leather mini skirt did not disguise that she was wearing stockings as the tops and garter straps were clearly visible. If the police had drove past at that moment, they would have thought I was picking up some bimbo hooker instead of my slut hot wife!

She looked the perfect bimbo slut, and made my cock rock hard even more so, looking at her!

Opening the car door, she eased her long stockinged legs into the car and slithered on to the passenger seat. She leant over to kiss me as her full lips grazed my own sensually.

Her breath had a strong scent of tequila and something with a unique tinge to it. I could taste the cocks of the guys she had just fucked and it was giving her a tremendous thrill doing this to me, judging by her throaty moan. As we broke our kiss I could see from the streetlights that her breasts looked wet and shiny, probably from saliva the guys had left after licking and sucking her fabulous tits.

"You look like you've had a very naughty time!" I smiled, watching her reaction "these guys hitting on you seems to have a sexy positive effect on you!"

She smiled seductively, placed her long nailed fingers up and down the nape of my neck and whispered.

"It's very arousing to know strange guys want you sexually!" She smiled, her eyes half closed with lust and desire.

"Feeling their hard cocks pushing into your stomach, pussy or ass, knowing it was you that turned them on so much! Having their warm breath whisper into your ear that they want to fuck you!" She purred holding her huge breasts.

"Allowing them to touch me just enough to excite and arouse me!"

She smiled stroking her pussy just a little more fervently.

"You seem to be enjoying the side effects of my teasing and flirting!" She smiled patting my erect cock through my trousers "Maybe I should go here more than once a week!" She smirked, obviously enjoying the two cocks more than I envisaged.

"If it gets you this hot then we'll have to see!" I smiled "Maybe I should come in and see how the guys turn you on!"

None of this phased her. The tequila and the cocaine had left her very open and astonishingly honest.

"You were really getting turned on listening to me tell you about the guy fingering my married shaved pussy weren't you! The excited look on his face as I rocked on his busy finger, was empowering to say the least!" She smiled stroking my thigh "I was moaning sexually into his ear and whispered softly, finger fuck my shaved cunt! You should have seen his face when I stroked his hard cock! It was such a turn on teasing him and leaving him high and dry!"

"I can't wait to get home and fuck you!" I snarled.

"I'll fuck you cowgirl style and tell you all about my night if you wish?" She whispered erotically.

Lets see what her reaction is when we get back home, with my cock inside her and I ask about the camper van!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,846 Followers
12