My Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
David becomes Angie's sex slave.
11.9k words
4.25
7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAVID

My Wife

(Part 2)

Let my preface this by saying I did not want to write anymore about myself and Angie. The first part is basically about how she had transformed. How she had become such a sexual dynamo. This part..., well, it is about my transformation. I am a bit embarrassed about the things that happen in this story, but my wife, my Mistress, says I have no right to be shy. That I must do as she tells me.

So, for the next three weeks after the gang-bang party, she actually had fewer liaisons then I had anticipated. James and Carle came over that Wednesday evening and I was made to watch as she made love this time to two men, taking turns they must have fucked her a total of three times apiece. I was so horny at the end, but my Mistress told me she was going to sleep and to take care of myself, which of course I did.

A couple more times after that. One time Angie invited Carlos over and they fucked in every room in the house, even in the bathroom. The second Friday night after the party, she actually got all dressed up, went to a club where she met Steve. After dinner and dancing, they came back to our house, and I spent the night on the couch, while he fucked my wife repeatedly, and spent the night with her.

During all this time, more than three weeks I had not fucked her once. She gave me a blow job a couple of times, but every time I wanted to fuck my wife, she would say something like, "Oh, eventually, baby. I want you very hot for me."

It was the next Thursday when she set me down, we had been listening to some mellow music. She had been trying to bring up something, and I could tell she was wrestling with it. Finally she got up the nerve to speak. "Remember how I said I would ask you if you were willing to do anything. I mean in one of our sex sessions?"

"Yes, baby, I do."

"Well, first is there any fantasy, I want to be fair, that you want to come true. Something you want to do?"

"Baby, I will have to think about that. So..., what is on your mind?"

"How willing..., how far are are you willing to go?"

"That is a loaded question. I don't know, why don't you ask me what you mean."

"Okay, I am going to degrade you some in front of manly men. Is that going to bother you?"

"I said I would be your sex slave. As long as it is in the privacy of our home I am fine with it."

"You are sure about that, huh? I mean I can think of all kinds of wild things I want to well..., happen."

"Hit me baby, tell me what you want."

"Okay, what if I humiliated you buy like making you get close and watch. I mean close, and watch a guy fuck me. Know what I mean? "

"I figured it was something like that, love. I did. But, I believe, you are thinking of something more extreme. Out with it. Spit it out."

She gulped. A deep breath and then said, "What if I made you..., do something. Uhm, like male on male."

With this she blushed but, I had known all along this was what she meant, so I left her hanging for a minutes. I am not into guys, and I figured she would never find a guy willing anyway so what did I have to lose. For a few minutes I said nothing, staring off into space. Finally I looked at her and said, "I will do anything you want. Anything. I am your toy. Just never leave me, never even think about it. Okay?" I knew as soon as I said it I might regret it, but again. In for a penny, in for a pound.

The very next night I arrived home a bit late as my team had fallen behind on a project and I had to put a little fire under their asses. Yes, at work I am a supervisor, so being ordered around by my wife had its satisfactions. In the driveway of our house was a car I did not recognize, so I knew something was up. It was a nice car, a late model Lexus and a car I had lusted after for a few years. Oh, I could afford it, but sometimes I am just too practical.

I traversed the front steps of my house and was about to enter when my wife opened the door. In the shadows behind her some one stood. "David, we have guests. We will eat dinner, I already have it on the table and I will introduce our guests to you."

I walked in and saw this very young man standing at the closest entrance to our kitchen. He smiled, a bit nervously. My wife tried to give him a reassuring smile. Angie took my hand and walked me to the small dining room that was to our left. The place had a bit of a strange set-up. The Kitchen on the right, the living room next to it straight in front of the entry door, a glass sliding door on the backside of the living room. To the left there was an opening that lead to a small dining room, opened on the right to the family room. I has an eclectic design which Angie and I immediately fell in love with. The two bedrooms were on a second hallway on the right side of the living room. Our TV stand and the fifty-five inch TV centered between the two hallways.

She had one of her fancy meals set out, four places and I gave her an inquisitive look. "Uhm there is another young man. He is using the restroom. He will be here in a second. Meanwhile this is Paul, I will explain when his friend Carey gets here."

I did not say a word to her I just looked at the very young man and asked, "Uhm, how old are you kid?"

I swear he blushed like a young girl and I almost laughed out loud. "Uhm, well, my birthday was just a few days ago, I am eighteen. And Carey is my older brother, not my friend."

To say I was flabbergasted does not cover it. I was in shock and not sure what I should say or do. I was about to ask her a question when another young man entered the room. The first young man, Paul, is probably an inch taller then my five feet nine inches. He was good looking and if he was here for my wife, I understood why. Short dark hair, blue eyes, the captain of the football team kind of looks. Incredible build that immediately made me jealous. Perhaps about a hundred and ninety or two hundred pounds. The second, Carey, was taller, perhaps six feet even. He was not as well built but one could tell they were related. The same patrician nose, blue eyes and dark hair.

"This is Paul and his brother Carey. I was at the mall when I noticed these two staring at me and we got into a conversation. One thing lead to another..."

"May we speak in private, love?"

"No. You know our agreement. When it comes to this department I make the decisions."

"But they are so young!" I exclaimed.

"Eat your dinner, before it gets cold and we will talk about this."

I started to eat my food, suddenly famished. In between bites I said, "But, shit. He is so young. Barely legal."

"She grinned. Paul is legal enough for me. And his brother Carey here is twenty. Paul is a virgin. I have never had a virgin David." She winked at me as she said this.

Carey just smiled nervously at me and I shook my head. I could not believe that she would bring home these very young men. "I mean, they could have been killers as far as you knew!"

"Love, we had a very long conversation and I told them Carle would be here too. Carle is in the bedroom, love. Just to keep an eye on me, okay?"

"Okay, let's finish our food," I responded/

We relaxed for a few minutes in the living room talking of this and that when my wife finally

said, "So, are you young men horny?" She stood up and continued? "You want to go fuck now?"

The two young and eager men nodded their heads yes and followed my wife back to the master bedroom. She had been wearing a tank top, no bra, and shorts, nothing on her feet. Carle was sitting in the corner chair and just waved at me as the four of us came into the room.

"You like what you see boys," she said as she slipped out of her top showing off her gorgeous breasts. "David, go stand in the corner while these two young men take care of me." She then took off her shorts and underwear and climbed into the bed. She lie back, her left hand on her breast, the other on her slit, tempting the boys. "Okay, boys, get undressed."

It was the older one Carey who piped in, "Can we do this just you and me. Then you can do Paul. I mean without, well..., your husband and him." Him being Carle.

"Guys, you heard him. I..., we will be fine. Go get something to eat, I have a dutch apple pie in the refrigerator." We all trailed out, I was a bit disappointed. But, unknown to me my wife had set up the camera's, hidden, so I would get to see later what fun she had with Carey. We were all gone and my beautiful wife, my Angie looked at her young stud who had still not undressed. "Cmon, Carey. You want to fuck me, right?" Meanwhile the three of us sat around the living room doing nothing but pretending my wife was not being fucked by a twenty year old.

He finally undressed, slowly, obviously a bit embarrassed. His cock was rigid, bigger than mine and I new my wife would love his big member. He was harrier then I expected, his chest covered with a pelt. His body appeared older than his years. He climbed into the bed and tried to cover himself. "No, babe, come here, get on top of me."

"It's a bit cool..."

"You will warm up soon enough. Come on. Slide that monster into me. You have done this before, right?"

He nodded his head yes, nervously and then climbed on top of my wife. The camera's were set up so one was on a small make-up table my wife had added. It was to the left of the entrance to the bathroom. She had the second on the dresser hidden in a stack of clothes. It was this camera that showed him climb aboard her and get into position. "Baby, slide that cock into me," she said louder than she had to. He sort of searched with his body when she reached down and grabbed his cock and placed it against her opening. "Push it in baby. Yes, like that. Yes, there you go..." He pushed his cock into her and immediately was so excited he began to pound her. "Slow down, baby. Enjoy this, yes..." she said in a breathless but legible tone.

He did not respond, but bobbed his head yes making a plaintiff moaning sound. "Y-your..., squeezing my..., my...

"Your cock baby. Yes, your cock. Do you like that?" He had his full weight on top of her and he was not a small guy. "Up a little bit, lover. I can't breath." With that he went up to his hands, arching his back, his member sliding in and out of my Angie. "Fuck, yes. Yes. God you feel good. Keep calm, baby. Make it last..." He slowed once again and she put her right hand around his neck. "Kiss me baby." He lowered his mouth to hers, still on his arms and pressed his lips clumsily against her mouth. "Your tongue, use your tongue, Carey." With that he pressed his mouth against hers again. The video showed that he was learning, his mouth kissing her normally, their tongues intertwined. He had kissed like this before, he was just a bit nervous with my wife. But he was getting into it now and my wife moaned as he pumped her. He broke their kiss and placed his mouth on her left breast of his own volition. "Yes, baby. Feels so good. Suck my tit. Yes..., bite that nipple. Oh fuck your cock is so hard."

He lifted his head and began to speed up just a little. He pulled all the way back, and then drove his cock all the way into her body. She made noises of pure desire each time he plunged his cock into her, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh." My wife Angie was loving this young stud fucking her. "Sweetie..., slow down. W-want to ch-change positions?" Without a word he climbed off of her and she said, "Lay back, let me get on top of you." He did as he was told and she climbed aboard, straddling his cock. She grasped his longer but not too fat cock and slid her pussy down onto him. It was so erotic to see, so exciting. "Ahhh, so fucking hard. Mmmm. Yes Carey. So nice."

As she said this, she grabbed his hands and brought them to her breasts. He took the hint, smiled and played with her nipples as she fucked up and down on the young stud. She leant back, her hands on his thighs. "You are so hot, lady. God you feel so good." He finally spoke and she smiled down at him, obviously loving his comment.

"Mhm, yes. God. You do feel..., you do feel good." As she said this she leaned forward, her face close to his. "Grab my ass, baby. Fuck into me." He immediately understood, grasping her ass he began to slam his cock up and into her. "Oh, oh, uh, f-fuck, y-yes..." She moaned as her young stud fucked her faster and harder now. She brought her mouth to his and kissed him passionately. As they kissed, he too began to make noises of desire, obviously getting closer and closer. He wore a condom so at this point she said, "Take off the condom, go ahead, fuck me without it." She climbed off of him, got on her hands and knees and he quickly removed it. Understanding that she wanted, to be fucked doggy style, he put his cock against her opening and grabbing her hips began to fuck her very hard, very fast. "Yes, fuck me. Fuck me good. Oh yes..., you like my pussy, baby? You like that?"

"Oh..., oh, f-fuck yes."

"When you are about to..., to cum. Pull out and shoot your load on m-my back."

"Okay, okay." I knew that my said this for me. For the video, and honestly it was such a turn-on. In just a couple of minutes he made a grunting noise, "Gnah, f-fuck." As he made these noises he pulled his cock out of her and stroked his cock for a good thirty seconds. Finally his cum squirted out, the first rope shot so hard, under such pressure that it went all the way up her back and some even landed in her long brown hair. It was obvious he had not had sex in awhile, as he shot a bunch of cum onto her back, a complete mess that turned me on, but also Carle as we both sat and watched the video the next day.

Finally he was done, a mess on his hand, on Angie's back. "Uhm, sorry... I made a complete mess."

Angie giggled and responded, "Rags on the counter in the bathroom. Wash your hands, get a cloth wet with warm water, and come clean my back. Okay, sweetie?"

"I think I got some in your hair, uhm, Angie."

"I know, I will get that out after you clean my back."

Once he left the room, she backed up the video and cut it off where he made the mess. Carey came out a big grin on his face, and I handed him a beer. I know that technically he is under age, but he did just fuck my wife. He refused the beer anyway. Paul went to the door and knocked. The video showed him walk in and she told him to immediately take off his clothes.

When he took off his clothes, this rigid huge cock popped out of his pants. I mean huge. Maybe bigger than Carle's, but at least equal to it. "Oh my God, you are huge. One sec. Let me get some lube." She reached into the drawer of her end table and as she retrieved it she said, "We are gonna start doggy. You are fucking huge young man."

"Yes ma'am."

She stifled a giggle with a smile there I think, and then she called him over. "Come her babe. Gimme that thing." He moved to the edge of the bed and then she squirted a bunch of KY Jelly, the fancy warming kind, onto his cock. She then put some regular Jelly in her pussy. Angie next positioned herself on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. "Climb up here baby. Get behind me..., yes put your cock against my hole. Right there, yes. Hold still, let me move back onto you." My wife turned her head and I could see her grimace on the movie. She pushed back about three inches I would guess, onto his huge cock. He moaned and started to move so she had to sort of move forward, he was just too big. "Hold still, fuck, let me get used to it. Jesus you are big."

"Yes.., yes ma'am." Slowly she began to move back against him again. His huge cock framed perfectly in the video from the side as she got more and more of him into her. Finally, picking up the pace she said, "Oooo, okay. Grab my hips... Fuck me now. Fuck me hard."

He actually started slow, maybe afraid to hurt her, or perhaps he did not want to prematurely ejaculate.

She moaned, reaching back with her hand to spread her ass cheeks, which I recognized as her way to try and accommodate his huge member. "God, God. Fuck baby. Jesus,young man. Fuck you are so big. Please fuck me hard. Fuck me good now Paul. I am used t-to your cock. Come on..., fuck me baby. Come on, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

He finally took the hint and started making grunting noises. Loud, feral noises that seemed to fire both their passions. She told me later that he gripped her hips very tight and began to fuck her like an animal. There was something wild about it, the way he pounded her. The boy was gone, the wild, sexual beast was now there. "Guh-uh, guh-uh, guh-uh, guh-uh." His cock now being buried all the way into her body. Stabbing, stabbing, she just hung on, bracing herself against the mattress, gripping the sheets so she could stay in place.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." She said over and over again. She told me later she realized that he was just so horny, so in need of a release. Because of his need, the way he powerfully fucked of her pussy, she could not even talk as he pounded her. She was in pain she said, but tinged with pleasure. She wanted him to get off, so she did nothing to calm him, to slow him down.

Next the young man got even more carried away, he pushed her down and pinned her to the bed, pushing her from her hands and knees. He fucked her so fast it was like watching a machine in use. Like a piston on the engine of a car, so fast it was almost a blur. He was hammering her, and all she could do was hang on as best she could. Her right hand gripped the side of the bed, her left a handful of sheet.

"Gnahhhhhhhhh! Oh FUCK, FUCK!" He kept pounding her and she actually screamed into the pillow. His orgasm was huge and after they finished I actually had to change the sheets. "Oh, oh my God. I..., I am so sorry Angie..., ma'am." He said this as he fell against her and then rolled off. For her part Angie laughed.

"Oh my God is right. Fuck. You made a complete mess of me."

"I-I'm sorry. Did, did I hurt you?"

"Oh, baby, a little. But you must not have gotten much enjoyment out of that. A bit quick."

"No, no, no. It was good. I am so sorry. May we try again?"

"Of course sweetie. You and your brother can take turns all night. But let me get cleaned up and send my husband in, will you? "

I entered the room after she had once again turned off the cameras. She lay back on the bed, my side, the farther side was a mess even I could see. That young man must have released a quart of cum and the other half was all over my wife's pussy, now shaved, and the front of her legs. "Come here baby, lay next to me. It's tight, but it's okay." I did as I was told and lie next to her. I went to kiss her but she stopped me. "No, baby. I just fucked two young guys and I am going to fuck them again. But, right now, I want you to clean me, and then make me cum with your tongue, your mouth."

I did not hesitate this time, I climbed between her legs and licked her thighs clean. There was a huge deposit of cum in her pussy and I sucked it out before swallowing it. Then I went to work. I had not much experience with this, but having watched Carlos and with her encouragement, I began to lick up and down her slit. "Am I doing good baby?"

"You are a good slave, now suck my clit and use your fingers, all four of them to fuck me. Come on babe, make me cum." I did as I was told, sucking her clit. I still had not fucked her in weeks and the whole sucking her pussy, my cock still in my slacks from work rubbing against the bed, was torture. It was all I could do not to cum in my pants. I put two fingers into her pussy, kept licking her clit the way she liked it. "Yes baby, fuck your whore wife. Fuck me baby." I pushed a third finger into her and she cried out, "So close, fuck, so close. Yes my little slave, yes." This was to be the first time she started the name calling. "My little weak bitch. Yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard, come on, I need to cum. Use another finger, fuck you loser, fuck." With that I put a forth finger in her and she began climbing towards her climax. I slammed my hand in and out of her, my thumb now hitting my wife's clit each time my hand stabbed into her body. Finally she came, "Ahhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuck, fuck, yes, cumming, cumming, cumming..." We all heard her release, including the guys in the next room, It was wild, and long. Carl smiled at me as I came back, and he must have known it was my mouth, for I still had my clothes on.