My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 04

Story Info
Suzie's fun with air conditioning!
1.6k words
4.46
16.8k
12

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Running into Ken for a fence chat after another party we exchanged notes...

"And then there was Suzie," he said, "Oh my god, she was the belle of the balled. Fuck, I walked by one of the rooms and she's getting nailed by four guys and I saw that and said, fuck it, I'm getting some of that and I joined in."

"Wait a second, you mean at one point she was fucking five guys?"

"You didn't know that?"

"I knew there were four but she didn't mention the fifth. Fuck. You mean at one point she was doing nearly every available guy at the party?"

"Yup. Back when I was hiring her she was the girl you called when you wanted to put together a gang bang. She loved it then and she loves it now. Chris and I DP'd her."

"Wow...I think she left out a couple of things in the retelling."

"Well, maybe she figured it's a lot of info to handle what a desirable dessert your wife is."

When I got inside Suzie was at the kitchen table reading a lingerie catalog. "What do you think of this two piece?"

"I think a couple guys would have coronaries if they saw you in that. And this one here," I pointed at another picture, "is the equivalent of wearing nothing so you can save same money by not buying that."

"Just getting ideas. You know how I love to play dress up."

"So, Suzie, have you noticed this is pretty much all we do besides go to the grocery store? Sex is officially our avocation. We're either thinking about it, planning to do it or doing it."

"Don't you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I love it, but that's my point, it's all we focus on."

"I suggest you look at it this way, one of these days you'll have a harder time getting out of your recliner. When that happens we can start watching more TV."

"Hmmmmm, point made."

"And, Jim, I was thinking about that voyeur session idea some more and I think it would be more exciting if it was a stranger. Not even an acquaintance but an out and out stranger to both of us."

"What do you mean? Like somebody from the sex classifieds or something like that? Somebody off the street?"

"I don't know, I really don't. I want it to be out of the ordinary if it's appealing to your new found voyeur fetish. Ask Ken if he knows someone who'd be into it and right for me. He knows everybody who's into that stuff."

"The only hard part of asking him is he'll want it to be him."

"Ya, I guess you're right."

"Let me think about it."

***

Out on the back porch one afternoon Suzie said, "One thing's for sure, if I ever leave you, Jenny will make sure you are well cared for."

Laughing I added, "Ya, it seems like a long time ago since I was drilling peep show holes in the shed and now I'm watching her husband drill you."

We talked about how the summer had changed how we looked at everything and how Ken was slowly nudging the neighborhood into a silent erotic compound. Silent only in the sense that if you weren't on the inside you wouldn't even know what we were doing. Just friendly neighbors don't you know. Mow the lawn, trim the hedges and fuck like rabbits.

I went inside to wait for the heating and cooling guy to check out why the A/C wasn't staying on. He showed at one pm on the dot. Even I couldn't miss the fact that he was young, tall and handsome and a quick look at Suzie let me know that she was thinking the same. Outside by the fan unit she was standing in strategic positions while he knelt down. With me only three feet away she flirted without pause, touching his shoulder from time to time. He kept his professional cool for the most part but the smile on his face and occasional banter with her revealed his interest.

"I've got to check the basement unit," he said, standing up.

"I'll show you," Suzie said eagerly, "I'm Suzie, by the way, and this is Jim."

"I'm Everett," pointing out what was clearly on his name tag.

"C'mon, I'll show you the way," and we all headed to the basement. Me at the back of the line.

Everett went to get a small step ladder, Suzie gave me that hungry look and took off upstairs. I sat on the steps to the basement while Everett came back and setup the ladder.

"So, Everett, been doing this a long time?"

"Oh ya, four or five years now."

"I would guess, being in people's homes, you've seen and heard a lot."

"Oh ya," he said chuckling, "he seen a little of everything."

"I hear of stuff like women propositioning workers for sex and stuff. Did that ever happen on the job?"

"Oh ya, more than once but I had to refuse. Some were pretty too but it's too dangerous since I could lose my job or the husband comes home and shoots me. Either way I lose my job.

A second later Suzie reappeared with the shortest jean cutoffs in the history of clothes and her plaid top was tied up above her waist and every button that could be undone was open. The only thing missing were directional arrows and a guidebook to Suzie's body. She put herself on display leaning back against the washer.

"Nice to look at, isn't she, Everett?"

He stuttered, "Yaaa, she's very nice."

"She's even nicer to fuck..."

"What?"'he said momentarily confused.

Like a cat, Suzie moved towards him on the ladder and standing close she reached up and stroked his bulge, getting bigger every minute. He was frozen at her touch.

"And," I added, "You wouldn't have to worry about her husband because I'm right here and I like watching her take cock."

She unzipped his fly, removed his cock and licked the shaft, occasionally taking it deep to the back of her throat. He was lost in it and moaning. I watched his eyes looking down her accessible cleavage and right on cue he reached down and fondled her. Slowly he stepped down the ladder and went about removing her blouse, not gently but by ripping it open, causing the remaining buttons to go flying. I loved it.

Once released, his hunger was free to roam and he suckled her gorgeous rack while she continued jerking him off. She dropped to her knees and pulled his pants down, his shoes off and his package ready to nail her hot pussy. She sucked him off more to keep him hard. Then she moved swiftly to the washer, dropping her shorts and facing the machine she put her hands on the edge to brace for what she knew was coming. She spread her legs and arched her back, letting him know she was open for him.

Adding fuel to the fire, I nonchalantly told him, "She's a naughty slut, Everett, and you should spank her ass and then fuck her brains out."

His disbelief turned to resolve. Like remote control he did just that, spanking her ass until it was bright red with his hand prints and then he lit into her like she was the last pussy on earth. He banged her so hard that she lost her grip on the edge of the washer and ended up with her chest smashed against the lid on the top loader. I don't know how it happened but she accidentally started a wash cycle and he pummeled her while the washer shook. It was so hot I came in my pants.

Not finished with her he turned her around and lifted her up onto the vibrating machine, kissed her hard and ate her out with her legs draped over his shoulders while the washer did the rest. She made a loud, guttural sound at climax and at that Everett came upright and pushed his dick back into her. Fucking her until he was close, he swiftly pulled out, jerked himself and then blew cum all over her thighs.

When it was over everything seemed to revert back to its prior state. At least on the surface. Everett put his clothes on and returned to repairing the broken unit. Suzie collected what little she had on and ran upstairs and I asked Everett how long he thought it would take.

"Another fifteen minutes or so," he said, without a hint of what had gone on. It was probably a normal reaction to something out of the norm. After that episode, I never expected to see Everett servicing our system again but that turned out not to be true. About six months later the furnace gave up in the dead of winter and, lo and behold, there was Everett. In the basement surveying the damage he casually said, "So, how's your wife?"

"She's fine," I said nonchalantly, "she's staying at her sister's until the heat comes back on."

"Oh," came the dejected response akin to a thirteen year old getting nothing for Christmas.

"Memorable, eh?"

"Ya," he said. "I can't get her out of my head. There have been times when I prayed something would break over here."

After that, other than the sex parties, Suzie wanted to fuck strangers almost exclusively. I was her enabler and the recipient of plenty of pussy along the way,

The thrill became her obsession, a delightful obsession...