My Wife’s Feet

Story Info
An innocent summer encounter fuels footjob fantasies.
682 words
7.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women's feet have been a huge turn on for me, basically since my first erection. While I've fantasized for decades, it was just last year that I finally got my first footjob. Now, it's a fantastic regular part of my life and I'm always looking forward to the next one!

Early in our relationship, I got a great view of my wife's feet at a summer baseball game. We were with a group on the lawn, and she was wearing navy shorts and thin flip flops with leather soles. The tiniest little thong emerged from each sole, slipping between her big toes and slender second digits. One quick look already had my cock swelling (and the memory has it happening again).

Her long legs were casually tucked under, slightly off to one side. She laughed and I was captivated - by her smile, her body, the curves of her breasts, and ever-so-smooth, ankles, calves and thighs. Two other things were happening at the same time. First, I was trying not to get caught staring at her feet, and second, I was trying to hide my quickly growing erection.

God, her feet looked amazing! Her toes are long, each ending in a perfectly shaped tip. I had to breathe and swallow, as I could actually feel saliva filling my mouth. I imagined licking the shallow curve under each toe and gently sucking them, one by one. My cock actually throbbed as she reached down and pulled each flip off, tossing them so they landed in a pile on the grass nearby.

Honestly, it was all I could do just to keep myself from reaching over and grabbing those warm, thin soles. I could see the leather was slightly damp with perspiration on that hot July day. First, I'd take both up to my face, inhale deeply, and soak up her scent. What I've discovered since that day is our pheromones click completely. Never in my life have I met someone whose scent and taste utterly intoxicates me. Imagine the look on her face if I'd licked every drop of sweat from her warm flips! I'd savor every indent where each sexy toe had worn into the soft leather. Oh, how I'd love to just slide my whole tongue from heel to toe, licking each perfectly clean.

[Dear Reader: If you're a guy who loves feet, I hope you're swelling by now. It's okay... reach down and pop that top button on those jeans. Now unzip and slip out of everything that's got you all bound up. Doesn't that feel better? I hope there's a nice drop of precum oozing from the tip of of your cock about now. Reach down and swirl those magic juices around that growing glans. I know it needs attention. If I were there, I'd bend over and slide my warm, wet tongue all over your rock hard member. Mmmm... you taste SO good (and a bit salty). I can't wait to make you explode in my mouth so I can really taste what you've got to offer. For now, take a single drop of that watery pre-jizz on the tip of your index finger. Open wide and suck it off, imagining what it'll feel like when my warm, wet mouth engulfs your now throbbing dick...]

Now where were we? Oh yes, my wife's bare feet, just innocently lying there in the grass, without a care in the world. Her soles. Oh my fucking God, her amazingly soft, wrinkled, delicious, wonderful soles! I can hardly describe what the sexy curves of those size sevens do to me...

Want to hear more? What turns YOU on about a lady's sexy feet? Do you like bare feet or nylons? Toes or soles? I'd love to hear anything you'd like to share. I also love everything about a feet & cock connection. (Nothing equals the feeling of my hard cock on my wife's sexy feet until my hot cum sprays all over them!)

Look forward to hearing from you. Be sure to stop by for Part 2, My Wife's Sexy Soles, soon!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Foot Love A camping trip leads to hot foot fun and more.in Fetish
Her Feet Teased by GF's feet under the table during dinner.in Fetish
Ankles, Arches, Heels and Toes My beautiful classmate makes me worship her feet.in Fetish
Foot Fetish Fridays Virgin intern gets foot fetish satisfaction from the office.in Fetish
Her Feet Emma's bare feet lead to Jim's growing desire.in Fetish
More Stories