My Wife Set Me Up with Her Sister!

Story Info
My wife tricked me into fucking her kid sister.
4.8k words
4.1
79.3k
63
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is thirty-three. A cute red-head. Five foot four, size 8, sweet little 34Bs with a hot mouth and a hotter cunt. We'd been married two years when she first started to share her gang-bang fantasies with me.

She would whisper to me about getting fucked by six guys while I sat helpless and watched. I have to admit, it did get me hard though I told her that I would never let her get herself into that situation. We had some epic love-making sessions based on her fantasies.

I thought that was all they were -- just fantasies -- but she had darker ideas.

When she told me one evening that her sister Michelle was coming to stay for a few days with her latest boyfriend I thought nothing of it. Her sister is almost ten years younger and is even more desirable than my wife. Same sort of size, same deep red hair, green eyes, translucent skin, narrow waist, full lips. But she's softer, with generous hips and 36C cups. She looks at men with a frank, challenging stare and they fall at her feet. I felt a bit envious of her many conquests but thought she was way out of my league.

They arrived early one Friday evening. I cooked and we had a pleasant evening with a couple of bottles and some good scotch. Her escort looked like a total wimp, narrow chested with greasy hair. All I could think was that he must be packing a massive tool to have caught Michelle's interest. Without being too rude I mostly ignored him. I couldn't ignore her though, whenever I glanced in her direction she was looking at me with her come-and-get-me stare. By the end of the evening I was feeling quite uncomfortable.

Saturday morning Michelle was having a lie in. My wife said she was going to the garden centre for some bags of something or other. That meant she'd need some muscle so I knew what I'd be doing. But she said no. "You sit here and watch the rugby I can take Wayne with me to do the humping." I protested feebly that he was a guest and I could record the match and watch it later but she knew my heart wasn't really in it. So off they went.

I was just settling down for the match when Michelle walked into the sitting room. She was pink and damp from the shower and was wearing only a short silk robe. She walked up to stand in front of me with her feet either side of my crossed ankles and said "See what you do to me?" She dropped her robe and dipped two fingers in her vagina. She held them under my nose and said. "See how wet you get me? Why don't you ever hit on me?". She placed her wet fingers on my bottom lip and said "Taste me."

I opened my mouth and sucked in her fingers. She tasted wonderful -- sweet and tart. Like her sister but with a hint of spice. She nudged at my knees with her knee until I uncrossed my legs. Then she knelt in front of me and started to unbuckle my belt while I finished sucking her muffin juice off her fingers. She used both hands to open my jeans and dig out my cock. She had me hard in seconds. She looked into my eyes with both hands on my shaft and said "Sis wasn't kidding, this really is a beautiful cock!" Then she bent her head and sucked me in.

She spent twenty minutes blowing me. She was a real expert. She kept me close to the edge for ages. Every time I thought I was going to blow she'd stop and lick my balls and shaft. Holding my twitching cock gently until I calmed down a bit. Then putting me back in her mouth.

Eventually I had to ask: "Michelle, please!"

"You want to cum in my mouth?"

"Oh yes!"

She went back down and used all her tricks to power me up and up to one of the best orgasms I've ever had. When I started to shoot she never paused. She rode my orgasm to it's end, swallowing my cum spurt by spurt. When I finished she sat back on her heels and gazed up at me her mouth slightly open and a drop of my cum trembling on her lower lip.

"You know you have to fuck me now don't you!"

I protested. "I can't do that Michelle you're almost my sister and my wife could be home at any moment"

"Don't be a wimp -- I'm not your sister! I'm the best fuck you'll ever have and you know it! As for sis -- she won't be home for hours. So use me or lose me, You'll never get another crack at the title..."

Still I hesitated.

"There are a hundred men who'd kill to get what's just dropped into your lap. So get that gear off, get that cock hard and come and fuck me! I'll be waiting in your wife's bed."

She stood up, bent down to pick up her robe with her wet cunt peeking out between her thighs and walked out, trailing her robe behind her.

I pulled off my jeans and underwear and followed behind. I watched her cunt as I followed her up the stairs. I dropped my clothes on the landing and pulled off my T-shirt as I walked into my bedroom. She'd stripped the quilt off the bed and tucked the sheet in tight. She perched on the edge of the bed with her arms crossed under her tits as I approached. My cock was rapidly growing.

"OK, let's see those legendary oral skills that my sister's always boasting about." She laid back across the bed and drew her knees up to her tits. I knelt on the floor beside the bed and grasped her narrow waist. Her cunt was displayed for me. Full outer lips with the inner lips just showing in the groove, glistening with juice. She'd a neat triangle of well trimmed, flaming red pubes that just reached the top of her crack. The rest was very smooth. It looked professionally waxed to me.

I put my tongue on her perineum. I kept it very soft and flat as I slowly licked up her slit. About halfway up I tightened the tip so that it slid into her groove but I relaxed it again as I reacher her clitoris. I moved my hands to her thighs and pulled her legs wider. She rested her heels on the back of my neck. Her cunt was now open and it was one of the most lovely that I've ever seen. I could just see the tip of her clit beneath it's hood. I stiffened my tongue and placed the tip on her urethral opening.

Her hands reached down and gripped my hair as she gave a long soft moan. I reached up and captured her hands. Holding both her hands I softly closed my lips around her clitoral hood. With my tongue and lips very soft I began to give little cat-licks to her clit, sucking softly with each lick.

"Oooooooo, you really are good at that!. Sis was right! Where did you learn to do that? It wasn't from my sister, that's for sure!"

I ignored her and softly touched the underneath of her clit with my lower teeth. She got the message and shut up. Her clit had grown perceptibly and the tip was now just clear of it's hood. There are few things that I like better than eating a nice fresh pussy. I settled down for a nice long meal.

After several minutes I felt her hands tighten on mine. Most men miss this. It's always good to hold hands when giving cunnilingus. It gives a more intimate connection and lets your partner communicate without the need to speak. This time she was telling me to speed up a bit. I slowly increased the speed of my lapping. She was moaning constantly now.

Another 5 minutes or so and I felt her tilt her hips up a bit. I broke off from my lapping and pushed my tongue deep into her cunt, still keeping it very soft. I licked all the way up to the top three times. I was scooping out her delicious muffin juice. I felt another quick hand squeeze and she dropped her hips. I went back to work on her clit. Her belly muscles were giving little spasms now and I knew she was approaching climax.

A few minutes more sucking and lapping, another quick lick up her cunt then back to her clit. I was picking up the pace and hardening my lips slightly. She was panting now and giving little cries. I steadily increased the pace and lip pressure. Then she arched her back off the bed and started to convulse. Her thighs were shaking and her grip on my hands was very hard. I backed off the pace slightly and softened my lips and tongue right down. I kept lapping at her clit until her orgasm subsided. I stopped lapping and held my mouth still on her cunt. When she began to breath a bit more steadily I started licking all around and inside her cunt very slowly and softly. She gave a series of little tremors as she came down.

When she was calm again I let go of her hands and sat back. She propped herself up on her elbows and dropped her feet to the floor. She gazed at me as I wiped the muffin juice off my chin with the back of my hand and licked it off.

She said "Where did you learn to do that? It was the best I have ever had by a long way! She said you were good but I wasn't expecting that."

I smiled at her. "It was a wonderful Hindu woman from Bengal. She was paying her way through medical school by teaching us poor Brits how to fuck. She's a consultant anaesthetist now."

"Well give me a moment and then show me what else you learned."

I looked at the clock. "Nice though that sounds, my wife is due back at any moment!"

"No she's not. We're meeting her in town for dinner at 7:30 -- my treat. we've got the whole afternoon and I intend to drain you of every drop you've got..."

I was all scrubbed and suited up when we got to the restaurant that evening. My wife was already there but there was no sign of the boyfriend.

"Well you made it then." She said looking at me hard. I strongly suspected that she knew everything and had, in fact, set the whole thing up with Michelle.

"Where's Wayne?" I asked. Michelle answered for her sister. "He had to catch the train. You won't be seeing him again."

"He was a bit of a disappointment?" I asked. My wife answered "Precisely!" and I knew I'd better drop the subject.

"You're looking refreshed." My wife said to Michelle. "Oh yes -- I'm very relaxed. I spent most of the day in bed." She told my wife.

I felt very uncomfortable but there was nothing I could do. We got stuck in to the food and booze and had a very nice evening. When we got chucked out of the restaurant I was a bit nervous about how the night was going to work out. I needn't've worried though. When we got home Michelle went straight to bed (in the spare room!) and the following morning she'd left before I woke up.

My wife made love to me in the morning. Sitting astride me with my cock balls deep in her cunt she said "So how did you enjoy Michelle?". I said nothing, wondering just how much trouble I was in. "She's quite a fuck isn't she? We had a couple of threesomes when we were teenagers. She was always wild, I could hardly keep up." I lay there open mouthed as she ground herself on my cock. "Then I met you and I've been a good girl ever since!" I smiled tentatively. "Well almost -- I had to try out Wayne's monster before he got sent packing. Shame he has no idea what to do with it." She shook her head sadly.

Had my wife just confessed to fucking her sister's boyfriend? I realized that I'd really been had -- by both of them!

"You spent a whole afternoon fucking my little sister! You are a very bad boy! And now you have to pay for it." I had an inkling of what was coming. "Now I'm going to have my gang-bang and you're not going to argue about it any more!" My heart was thumping. My whole world had changed in 24 hours. I wasn't able to be very regretful though. Michelle had been right, she was the best fuck I'd ever had. Her muscle control was incredible and I wanted another go.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Now don't you worry about a thing. I'll make all the arrangements. All you have to do is turn up and do as you're told." She tightened her cunt around my cock and gave me a couple of quick fucks. Then she started grinding again. "Agreed?" I thought about it for a moment. "I'll get Michelle to give you another go. She was very impressed by your skills and she owes me big time so it won't be a problem...". So they'd already had time to swap notes. "Well?"

"OK. I'll do whatever you want."

"Yes. I know you will. And now I want you to fuck me hard." Well, it would've been rude not to.

The hotel was 30 miles away and very plush. She'd booked a suite. We checked in and unpacked the food and drinks she'd brought.

We had a cup of tea then she gave me a package, said "Put that on." and headed for the bathroom. 'That' turned out to be a very tight leather jock-strap. I put it on but couldn't fasten the catch at the back. I waited for her to reappear.

When she did emerge, all scrubbed and pink like Michelle had been when she seduced me a month before, she was wearing a 'dress'. Actually it was just a narrow front and a few straps. Her only other garment was a pair of sparkly hold-ups. She lifted her hem and showed me her pubes. She'd had them done exactly the way Michelle's had been.

"Turn around." I did and she pulled the straps of my pouch very tight and tied them in a knot. "That's not to come off until I say."

I complained "You can't just torture me!". She leaned in and whispered in my ear "Sister fucker!"

"So what? You fucked her boyfriend!"

"He wasn't your brother..." I gave up the argument.

She said "It's almost time." She stripped the bed down to the sheet as her sister had done and arranged all the pillows in a slope against the headboard. "Sit there in the middle." I complied. She went and set the door on the latch. Then came and sat between my legs and leaned back against me. I slipped my hands under her 'dress' and held her tits. She purred as I stroked her breasts and gently rubbed her nipples. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. She reached up and covered my eyes and said "Come in boys!"

I heard the door open then close and lock. There was a feint whisper of feet heading for the bathroom. She released my eyes. After a few minutes there was a knock from inside the bathroom. "Come and get me boys!"

Six naked men entered one by one and lined up at the foot of the bed. They were: two guys from her work, a guy she was in school with and had always fancied, the head waiter from our favourite restaurant, my best friend and my brother! None were huge but they were all pretty well hung. The smallest was my brother, a bit shorter and thinner than me.

"You know the rules guys. My arse is off limits but you can fuck my mouth and cunt as much as you want and you can shoot anywhere you want. Who's first?".

The mail-room guy from her office stepped up and bent his head to her cunt. "No need for that, I'm wetter than an otter's pocket! Just shove it in!" and he did. He knelt between her knees rubbed the head of his cock along her slit and slid into my wife. I watched as he started to fuck her with full length powerful strokes. She grunted each time he hit bottom. The small of her back was pressed against my captive cock. I could feel every thrust. My cock started to stiffen inside its prison. It was getting quite uncomfortable.

I pulled her 'dress' to one side and lifted her tits. He fastened his mouth on her left tit and started to suck on it in time to his thrusts.

As he was fucking her the next guy, the one who sat opposite her in the office, climbed onto the bed and straddled the both of us. His cock hovered just in front of her mouth. She opened her mouth and he stuck it in. She took his shaft in both hands and started to blow his cock. With her head on my shoulder I had a close up view of him fucking her mouth.

The guy in her cunt was about ready. He looked up from her tit between the cheeks of the guy in her mouth and asked "where do you want me to cum?" She spat out the cock in her mouth and said "anywhere you want honey." He groaned and shot a load up her cunt. He seemed to be cumming for ages. As he was cumming the guy who'd been fucking her mouth started to cum as well. She opened her mouth and wanked him off all over her face and in her mouth. Some of his cum missed her and landed across my nose. When they'd finished they joined the back of the queue.

Next up was the old school friend. I'd never met him before but I'd seen photos. She'd always wanted to fuck him in school apparently but he was too shy to make a move and she wasn't aggressive enough to go after him. That had obviously changed. He put his arms under her knees and lifted her up. His cock was lined up with her dripping, spunky cunt. He said "You've no idea how long I've wanted to do this!". "Me too!" she said as he drove his cock all the way in.

He started to fuck her hard. I could tell he wouldn't last long. With her legs up around her ears his face was level with hers. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth to her own. He struggled as she mashed her cummy lips against his. She released his head and said "It's on my terms or you can leave now!". He allowed her to pull his head down again and she shoved her cummy tongue in his mouth. I thought he was going to puke but he held it back. He did lose his erection though and had to pull out. He must have been too embarrassed to continue. He disappeared into the bathroom, dressed and snuck out. I never saw him again.

The next guy was the young waiter. He'd a very impressive erection. He laughed as he stepped up. Licked the cum off my nose and snogged my wife with his own cummy tongue. When he broke the kiss she said "I just knew you'd be dirty! Now do me!". He held her legs up again, looked at me and said "Hold these.". I held her legs open as he fucked her. He was like a machine pistoning in and out of her. She came nicely.

When she'd come down he stood up and shoved into her mouth. I could see his nuts start to tighten from my close up position. He was about to shoot. "Did you say I could cum anywhere?" he asked. "Yes! Anywhere you want!". He looked at me. "Open up sir, your starter's ready!".

I craned my neck so I could look her in the eye. She said "For me honey. Please?". I sighed and opened my mouth. He wanked himself into my mouth. It was a big load. When he'd finished he said "Will that be all for now madam." She said "Yes. For now. Thank you!". She turned to me and said "You always offer me a taste of your starter.". We turned our heads together and shared a long sweet kiss. Afterwards she said "Mmmmm, nice cum!". It was only the second that I'd tasted so I couldn't really comment but the whole thing was starting to get to me. She said "When I tell Michelle about this she's going to fuck your brains out -- you do realise that don't you?" Actually I hadn't but it did sound promising.

Number five was my oldest and closest friend. As he stepped up he said "Are you sure you're OK with this Bro.?". I said "Just give the lady what she wants. It's her night tonight". He looked down at my wife. "Can I do you doggy?" "Mmmmm -- yes please." I let go of her tits and she stood up.

She stripped off her 'dress' and knelt on the bed. She lowered her tits on to my chest with her arse in the air. She said "I love you so much." Her eyes closed as he pushed into her sloppy cunt. He held her hips as he pounded her. We were cheek to cheek. Then he pulled out a bit far and his cock popped out. As he pulled her back the tip of his cock hit her anus. She dropped to the bed and shouted "NO!" over her shoulder.

"Don't you like it?" he said.

"Try it again and you're history!"

"I'm sorry." he said "Can we try again."

She got back up on her knees and said "Stick it in lover but behave!"

He reentered my wife's cunt and started fucking her again. Another ten minutes and she started to cum. He slowed his strokes and matched his movements to her orgasm. As it subsided he held his cock deep in her cunt. I knew he was feeling her cunt clenching around his cock. There was an intense look of concentration of his face as he fought for control. As her orgasm finished he started to fuck her again, gently at first then more strongly as she started to build up again. He fucked her to four orgasms, each deeper and longer than the last. As she was starting up towards the fourth he looked at me and said "You told me she likes it in the arse." She looked back over her shoulder at him and said "I love it! But it's not for you! Now do me again.".

12