My Wife Takes a Final Bow

Story Info
My wife reacquainted with my bully at the burlesque reunion.
8.7k words
3.11
56.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Wife Takes a Final Bow."

by Lustdarkly

A follow-up to - "Bully and My Wife Part Ways."

-

My wife let out a startled, pained yelp. I rushed to her aid, to the front door, and came face to face with the source of her alarm. There, to my astonishment, standing larger than life on our doorstep, was the Prick, James Thompson, the source of all our grief for the last eight weeks. Adrenaline spurted into my stomach and I nearly rushed him but his defensive manner gave me pause. He was almost cowering.

"What the fuck do you want?" Karen hissed. "Haven't you done enough damage?"

In one hand, James held a large bunch of flowers which he defensively raised like a shield, taking a slight step backwards. "I'm not here to cause trouble." he hurried. "I promise! I just wanted to... to ..."

"To what?"

"To apologise. For being such a fucking prick. Please? Hear me out for just five minutes? I wanted to come sooner but my jaw was still wired shut. I've literally just had it removed this morning. I've come straight from the hospital because I really wanted to speak to both of you." He rubbed his jaw, wincing.

Karen and I looked at each other, unsure. His jaw had been wired for eight weeks? Wow. I admit, part of me smiled inside. He fucking deserved a broken jaw after throwing my wife about the way he did. Not to mention the fifteen years of schoolyard bullying he'd subjected me to. And also the cuckolding. Can't forget that. He's been using my wife as his own personal fucktoy for half a year! Yeah. Maybe eight weeks wasn't long enough. However, something had us curious. Two weeks after that awful night, James had dropped the civil suit against me and we wanted to know why. That's why we let him in.

"I'd never have sued you. I was just angry and... and hurt." he said, sitting down on our sofa.

"Hurt, how? What do you mean?" I asked.

He looked at Karen. His eyes were red and I thought for a second, I actually thought he was going to cry. "Because I knew I'd lost you." he muttered, addressing her directly. Taking a deep breath, still clutching the flowers, he added, "The main reason I wanted to speak to you both in person is that I wanted you to know that I'm not going to upload any of the...sex-stuff onto the Internet. That was another empty threat. I shouldn't have said that. I'd never do such a thing. I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy."

Karen and I looked at each other, feeling hope and relief for the first time. If those recordings got out, we worried it would wreck normal life for us. Our families would see, our colleagues, our jobs might be on the line. The humiliation would be so unbearable we were even talking of moving house.

"I'll delete it all, if it's what you want." said James.

"It is!" Karen answered at once. "Delete all of it."

James nodded, miserably. "I promise. I will."

At that moment, Mr. Rippendale came bursting into the house brandishing one of his walking sticks like a cudgel. "Where is he? I saw his car outside!" James leapt defensively to his feet, shielding himself again with the bouquet. Karen and I had to grab our elderly neighbour to stop him flying at James, though probably, he wouldn't have done much damage anyway, stick or no stick.

Karen and I both made us all tea, giving James the chance to apologise to our neighbour for striking him that night. After he'd finished visiting with us, James had planned to go over to John's house also. We listened in amazement at the sincerity in James's voice. Was this the same person, who, two months ago was the most arrogant prick in the world? He went on at some length and seemed so genuinely regretful of his actions that John eventually allowed James to shake his hand.

What was the cause of his violent outburst? I wanted to know. That night, James wasn't just angry, he was damn near out of control when he silently entered our house and saw Karen, stark naked in our neighbours lap, sucking his tongue while John fingered her clitoris. Not only was I also in the same room - but she was my wife! Not his! If anyone should be cracking up, it should have been me! Jealousy, surely was not the cause. James himself has made my wife fuck numerous male friends of his - even his fat, disgusting business associates! So why had he lost control?

"Because I love her." He said simply, stunning us all into silence. "Because I've loved her since the first night I saw her. And I knew she was losing interest in me. I was losing you." He said to Karen. My wife squirmed uncomfortably in her chair.

"You were using her for sex!" I accused him.

He shook his head to disagree. "You mean, I was her bull? No. I wasn't. Not really. I wanted you to think that. I wanted Karen to think that too because that's the role she needed me to play. The arrogant master. That actually ...", he paused, "That actually, isn't me. Karen likes to be dominated so I dominated her. Don't get me wrong. I loved it. It was filthy and sexy and fun and it came easy to me because I was a bullying little prick when we were young, as you know, Tom. But I put that side of me in a box, years ago. I'm actually quite a kind and considerate person these days. I try very hard to be."

"But the first night at the school reunion... You so were so fucking arrogant!" I argued.

He nodded. "I saw you come in together and couldn't take my eyes off Karen. She's the most beautiful, amazing person I've ever seen. I watched you both the whole night. And when I saw Craig and Graham slip off to the toilets, I seized my chance. When I grabbed your waist and called you a little slut," he addressed Karen, "I was bolder because I was half drunk and I'd just done a line. I was so jealous that you had such a beautiful wife, Tom, that I wanted to take a snide little stab at you, the way I used to when we were kids. I thought you'd actually hit me but I thought it'd be worth it. I didn't care." He smiled, adding. "You totally should have."

We were all stunned by this revelation. Karen didn't say anything. She was deep in thought.

"You won't see me again. I'm not going to pester you anymore. I feel ashamed by how I acted. I had no right to do what I did and again, I'm sorry. That's all I wanted you to hear."

He handed Karen the bouquet and we followed him to the door. John and I shook his hand. He held mine longer than was necessary and I felt him regretting all those childhood years of torment and wanting to say more. Karen hung in the background, her nose buried in the flowers, unreadable. James gave her a little smile, got in his car and left.

-

Weeks and weeks passed. James was true to his word. He didn't contact us again and I started to think he was out of our lives for good. But then Karen came home late one night wearing different clothes from those she 'd gone out with in the morning. Worried because it was late, I went to greet her as she entered the house and was taken aback when she practically attacked me, horny as fuck! She tore my trousers open, wrapping both hands around my cock, sucking it blissfully to hardness.

I knew then, that she'd been with James. She was cheating on me!

"Fuck me, baby! I need your cock inside me right now!" she demanded, pulling me so that I slammed her back against the wall. I slid easily into her cunt, right up to the balls, she was so wet! "OH, yes! That's it!" she gasped, ripping her sweater off. Wrapping her thumbs around her bra straps, she smiled at me naughtily and I noticed that her bra was soaking. She pulled it slowly down revealing her gorgeous boobs, glistening because they were still covered in semen. "Fuck!" I gasped, appalled and immensely turned on at the same time. "Is that... is that James Thompson's cum?" Her teeth gleamed as she licked her tongue.

-

James was more than a little taken aback to find my wife on his doorstep. She was soaked to the bone beacause she'd been walking in the rain for hours, but it was her livid expression that made him feel a genuine tingle of fear. She looked ready to murder him.

"Karen!" he gasped. "Wha... are you okay? Come in, you're soaking! Let me get you a towel! Take your coat off!" He hurried away, fussing, returning with a towel. She shoved him hard in the chest, startling him. Then she shoved him again, gritting her teeth. "Wha! What is it?"

"I don't know why I'm here!" she screamed in frustration, stamping her foot. "I want to fucking... I don't KNOW! I don't know if I want to slap you or scream at you or... or hug you... or... or fuck you." she sobbed miserably, tears rolling down her face. "I've missed you!"

James threw his arms around her and squeezed her tight, not caring about her wet clothes. She sagged in his arms and deep sobs wracked through her. James too. He also started crying. He held her limp body for a long, long time and she let him, gratefully absorbing his heat, her face smooshed against his powerful chest, his scent, filling her lungs. She closed her eyes and breathed him in.

Time stopped as he held her, releasing her only after her crying had subsided naturally. Tenderly, he moved her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead, peeling off her wet coat also. "Look," his voice was reassuring and gentle. "Go help yourself to a hot shower. You still have a lot of clothes in my wardrobe too, so help yourself. I'll go make us some hot-chocolate and put the fire on."

She sniffed and chuckled. "You've never made me hot chocolate before."

He grinned. "I didn't want you to think I was a soft touch. I actually make a really good hot-chocolate."

When she returned, wearing an entirely new outfit, sweater, skirt and even underwear, the first thing she said was, "You took down our picture." She was referring of course, to the obscene and very massive framed print he'd had made of her; the one where he had her nude, in a head-lock, her bald pussy stretched tightly around his massive cock which was buried deep inside her.

"Er... yeah. It didn't seem right to keep it up after everything that happened. Disrespectful, somehow. All our porn... I got rid of that too. Hardest fucking thing I've ever done in my life! Deleting that!" he muttered unhappily.

Karen grinned and held his hand. "Thank you. God! This is good hot-chocolate!" she said, taking a sip. James nodded appreciatively. "I told you so."

-

The sperm that coated my beautiful little wife's full breasts, was not in fact, James Thompson's. They had spent a few hours talking and enjoyed a second hot chocolate. He was a considerate host and true gentleman, she told me. It was when they were walking to his car, deep in the parking structure below the building that "Oh, damn!" James grimaced, seeing the two young men walking towards them. When James used to take Karen home, he often forced her to be nude. These two young guys not only saw her, but feeling particularly naughty, James had allowed them to feel her up for five minutes. Of course, now, he regretted it deeply!

The two pimply youths grinned as they passed, Karen smiled and James avoided eye-contact all together. "Show us your titties." One of them said under his breath, sniggering. His mate started laughing.

"For fuck's sake, lads. Show a bit of respect!" James said forcefully and stopped. Both their eyes were as wide as saucers and their mouths were hanging open. James turned around and was shocked to see Karen grinning, her top and bra pulled up revealing her phenomenal bare boobs. She stood with her legs apart, one hip higher than the other, modelling for the cheeky young men. She licked her mouth and jiggled her breasts, cupping them and bouncing them in her hands.

The boys whooped with delight.

"Wanna touch 'em?"

They were on her like white on rice, not giving a fuck that James was standing there or that they were in a public parking garage. Karen didn't care either. She dropped her coat on the floor and pulled her top off for the boys, now completely topless. She giggled as they groped her savagely. She guided their heads down to suck on her nipples and exhaled a sexy little gasp as their mouths clamped on her nipples. James watched, paralysed. "Do you like my titties, boys?" she asked. They nodded frantically, sucking like babies. "Pull your cocks out and I'll give them a little bit of a wank while you play with my big titties." They didn't hesitate, and Karen found herself holding two incredibly hard, teenage penises. She lovingly worked her tiny hands up and down their shafts. Spitting into her palms, lubricating their bulbous heads.

"Wanna see my little pussy too? Take down my knickers." she said, pulling her skirt up around her waist. Then she lay on the bonnet of a car and spread her legs for the two boy's to enjoy her body. James's cock was rock hard but he didn't take it out of his trousers, he just stood there gasping like a drowning fish, looking around nervously for anyone approaching. He didn't have to stand on guard for long because the two boys started ejaculating, unable or unwilling to last any length of time. Karen dropped to her knees so they could finish all over her boobs. They plastered her chest, she was glad to see, never breaking eye-contact with James. When they finished, they collected her clothes, passed them to her sheepishly and ran off exhultant, skipping and jumping literally. She smiled at James as she carefully positioned her bra over the cum-load and pulled down her top.

"Please hang our picture back up." she smiled.

Lost for words, James handed her the coat.

-

That was the last time she saw him. James now seemed to have left my wife's system entirely. She didn't contact him again nor did he contact her but a few months later, he once again entered our lives.

It was the middle of the afternoon and Karen and I were reading, lounging together on the couch when she received a text alert from Samantha that read, "Come to old-man John's. Hurry.x"

Puzzled, she hurried across the cul-de-sac and let herself into John's home. She found our elderly neighbour having his cock sucked by Michelle. Wearing only black stockings and a garter belt, Michelle lay on the sofa with her head in his lap, lovingly sucking his massive hard cock, her hand clamped around his shaft on his balls. Sam and Kay were entirely nude, on either side of the pensioner, feeding him their breasts. All eyes lit up when they saw her and Sam and Kay cheered with delight, making a very shocked Karen grin. "What are you doing here, you randy sluts?" she asked, faling into their arms. "Are you trying to murder my dear neighbour with sex?" she laughed, kissing John. "How are you, Sweetheart?" he asked her, grinning.

Karen sucked his cock into her mouth and French-kissed Michelle at the same time. Kay wasted no time undressing Karen as they all talked at once. "Karen," said Michelle, kissing her mouth. "Can I go across the road and fuck your husband?"

"What? Are you serious?"

"Please? I'm the only one who hasn't fucked him yet and I've been obsessing over it, driving my poor husband wild."

"Yeah... well, sure. Of course. Go fuck his brains out. He's reading in the lounge."

Michelle thanked her with a quick peck and snatched up a wool cardigan, wrapping it swiftly around her. It came down to just below her ass and we grinned as she went hurrying out of the house. God! She looked sexy as hell. "He's a lucky boy." said John, approvingly. Karen grinned, taking hold of his wet dick. "Not as lucky as you, you old pervert." she said, licking his slit, sucking the tip of his cock with her lips.

Michelle took me utterly by surprise. When I heard the door open and close I assumed it was my wife. I didn't look up from my book until Michelle was straddling me, opening her cardigan to reveal her perfectly sexy little landing strip and gorgeous, kissable belly and boobs. I practically died on the spot. Michelle laughed. Hypnotised, I stared as she swayed her breasts gently from side to side and handed me a small piece of folded paper, making me feel like I'd fallen into some weird surreal sex-dream. It was a hand-written note from Craig, my friend. "Tom. Please do me a great favour and fuck my wife. She hasn't stopped going on about you because she's the only one who hasn't had sex with you yet. I told her she's not missing much, of course. But she still wants a ride. Fuck her good. Craig. P.s, She likes a finger in the butt when she's fucking. Good luck."

John's cock was deep inside Samantha's cunt. She rode him gently, almost overwhelmed by pleasure as his massive member stretched out her insides but she still managed to converse with Karen and kiss Kay's neck and shoulders at the same time. John fondled Kay's small boobs as she masturbated in his lap and Karen stood above John, grinding her wet pussy into his mouth.

"You have to go! The Triple Threat Burlesque Review are coming back by special request!" said Sam.

A year had passed since the last school reunion and inundated with requests and pleas from those who had attended last year, James had finally relented and organised a second reunion at the same country hotel his company used for functions. He was adamant that another sex-show would absolutely NOT be repeated but no-one cared and begged anyway. He did however, go to some lengths to re-book the Triple Threat Burlesque Review. Karen and I had received our invitation that morning.

"Apparently," Sam continued, "Everyone's been asking for you."

Karen's face whitened and she climbed off John, taking a seat in the armchair. "God, really? Are you serious? Sam, I could never go back to there! Not after what I did!"

"Are you joking?" said Sam, still fucking John's cock. "Everyone loved you! I'm not even kidding! It was the sexiest thing anyone's ever seen watching you up on that stage. They all want you to come back and do it again. James has been plagued with requests."

"What did she do?" asked John.

The girls grinned. Kay said, "That was the night she met James. She was pulled up onto the stage by these incredibly hot naked dancers and next thing you know, James was ejaculating all over her face as she fucked the girls with a dildo. Then, covered in cum, she masturbated in front of everyone until she passed out."

"Whoa there, Tiger!" gasped Sam as John's cock suddenly throbbed inside her.

"And then," Kay went on, kissing the old man's mouth, "James carried her naked through the audience, right past us and her husband, and took her up to his hotel room and fucked her for two days straight."

"Oh, Lord! Sam!" John gasped, his balls twitching as he started to cum. Sam struggled off him too slow and semen shot up inside her, soaking her delicious wet cunt as she pulled him out. Voluminous ropes of sperm landed on her belly and tits, some on her smiling face too. She wanked him enthusiastically, open-mouthed at the amount of semen he produced. His prick jerked again and again as it continued to shoot load after load and she rubbed her clitoris hard against his bell-end, luxuriating as his sperm-covered cock re-entered her hungry cunt.

Karen came closer to watch, absent mindedly feeding her nipple into Sam's mouth.

"Who has been asking for me? You mean the people in the audience?"

Sam nodded. "We know most of them." said Kay, "Old school friends mostly."

"But... James will be there! I can't face him. I'm not going up on stage either! I don't even know why I did that in the first place! God, no! I can't go! Oh God, I feel so embarrased."

Kay wrapped her arms around Karen and cuddled her. Sam joined in too, smearing them with John's spunk, making them laugh.

Meanwhile, in our house, I was balls-deep inside Michelle, being practically raped as she pounded the fuck out of me, screaming with climax. God! She was horny as fuck! I'm amazed she didn't pull my cock off! She collapsed into my arms after she climaxed and we made out for a long time like high-school sweethearts, my cock still hard inside her. "Oh, my God, Tom. Thank you. That was... oh, God, I love fucking married men." I chuckled softly, caressing her sweat-covered back, licking her tongue.