My Wife Takes Charge for the Day

Story Info
Wife takes charge. Great sex ensues.
4.1k words
4.25
18.9k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a rework of my first story. I feel that this was a better way to present it.

------

I awoke to a familiarly intoxicating scent, one that turns me into clay to be modeled as its owner sees fit. A scent that makes my mouth water and my cock hard. I opened my eyes and my ability to think became even harder to keep within my grasp. The sight of her glorious ass inches from my face, cheeks that are both firm and soft all at once. Her delicious lips just out of reach of my tongue. Though it was far from the first time I'd woken this way, I thought it had to be a dream. As I extended my tongue the illusion of dreaming broke as she spoke.

"Not so fast, I want you to wait, I want you to take a moment and appreciate just how lucky you are. I want you to ache with anticipation knowing that I could, at any moment, give you what you so badly desire or take it away."

My wife knows exactly how to press my buttons. I waited patiently for what seemed like hours, but couldn't have been more than a minute for her to make her next move.

"You can have a taste," she said. "Don't be greedy, just a taste."

I wasted no time and swept my tongue the length of her pussy, tasting the sweet wetness of her lips. At that moment I felt her mouth engulf the head of my cock and her tongue did a slow swirl all of the way around. I moaned softly as my already erect cock grew harder than I had previously thought possible. To my dismay, I felt her mouth pull away.

"I've decided that I want to have some fun with you," she said as she grasped my shaft firmly in her hand. "I'm going to tease you and keep you in a state of near unbearable agonizing pleasure." She took my cock back in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. "You're already leaking. Perfect."

She sat up and straightened her back causing her perfect pussy to fall into position over my mouth. "Make me cum while I explain how life is going to be."

I went straight to work. While I shouldn't call it work, there is very little that I take as seriously as making my wife cum. Being sure to go slow and make certain every motion of my tongue would be more pleasurable than the last. Starting with the outer edges of her labia, giving proper attention to every millimeter of her perfect little pussy.

"Mmmmm,"she moaned. "I want you to listen and listen carefully. If you follow these directions exactly, I will make you cum like you never thought possible. If you - ohh, mmm - don't abide by my rules I will leave you unsatisfied."

I moved my attention to the space in between her now very wet pussy lips, not penetrating, just teasing, careful not to get too close to her clitoris, but not avoiding it either.

"You do enjoy eating my cunt, you've made a real art of it over the years," she said as her thighs began to apply more pressure to the sides of my head.

She started slowly stroking my cock. I began pushing my tongue inside of her, still going slowly, every motion careful and deliberate.

"Oh God, mmmm," she moaned. "You may find yourself doing this more often, I hope that's not a problem," she said knowing full well that it was not.

"I don't want you to cum until I make you cum. Don't jerk off today. I guess you can edge of you want. I promise it'll be worth it" She started playing with my balls while she continued to slowly stroke my cock.

I began to speed up the motions of my tongue and include her clit in my actions. I could feel the beginnings of her pleasure tremors.

"I want to build you an orgasm that'll change your life. Don't -fuck, that feels good - question it. It will be over when these balls are ripe." She stopped stroking me. "Now make me cum if you want to do this with me."

I moved my focus entirely to her clit, grabbing her magnificent ass and spreading her cheeks apart to gain proper access to complete my task.

I continued to swirl my tongue around her clit with the same pressure and speed.

"Oh fuck that's good, mmm yes, fuck yes, don't stop,"she instructed.

I could feel her legs start to shake, followed by the tremors coursing through her body as she came.

After the waves of pleasure and euphoria subsided she climbed off her mount. "Honey, that tongue of yours gets better everytime. Shave that cock and make sure that you're all clean, you don't know when or how I'll be using my favorite fuck toy so please be ready to go. I'll also have a shopping list for you later. You are to purchase the items in person, no online shopping. Understood?"

"Yes, my love."

"I'm going to get ready and go to work. Maybe you could clean the house while I'm gone today," she said knowing without a doubt that she could ask anything of me at the moment and she would get it. "I love you, be good."

She walked away, completely naked and glowing, hips swaying, juices still flowing down her legs. If this were the last sight I were to behold, it wouldn't be a problem.

There was no way that I was going to risk not finding out what my wife had in store for me so after she left for work I used my day off to clean the house. I knew she wouldn't be mad of I didn't get it done, but this seemed like a time to keep her happy. I don't think I've ever cleaned anything so thoroughly, it took almost six hours, but damn did it look good.

After I finished cleaning the house I took a shower and attended to some manscaping. Just in time too, about five minutes after I finished my phone vibrated. My wife wanted me to send her a picture proving that her toy had recieved the requested maintenance. I happily obliged and sent her two pictures as proof.

A few minutes later my phone buzzed. "You really do have a nice cock honey. Go out and get the following items: lube, two butt plugs, a pair of red crotchless panties in your size, something sexy that you want to see me wear (bonus points if I don't have to take it off to have sex) and a vibrating cock ring. Love you babe."

Wow. She had some plans to say the least. I got dressed and left to find a sex shop that would hopefully have everything on the list.

I managed to get everything at two stores. All of the toys and lube at one and the lingerie at another. I barely made it home in time. I laid everything out on the bed so my wife could inspect my purchases when she arrived.

My phone buzzed, "I'm going to be home in two minutes, I trust everything is in order."

"I believe so my dear," I replied.

I greeted her at the door with a glass of Moscato, her favorite wine. She smiled and thanked me. She took a quick glance around the house and said, "It looks good in here honey, thank you."

She walked to the bedroom, I couldn't help but lose myself in the sway of her hips. She surveyed the items layed out on the bed and smiled.

"You did very well, I'm surprised you found it all in time. We have dinner reservations in an hour. Wear a suit and the little red crotchless number you bought yourself."

I wanted to ask her if she was serious, but thought better of it. "The lady at the store had quite a time trying to figure out my size," I said instead.

"I bet she did," my wife replied. "Once you have them on let me see before you finish dressing."

I stripped off my clothes and put on the requested garment. She sat at the edge of the bed taking in the sight.

"Come here," she said.

I walked over to her, feeling a little odd as I'd never worn lingerie before. I could see how much she was enjoying the situation, that made it all okay. I liked doing things to make her happy.

She reached for the opening in the crotchless undergarment and pulled my cock out from hiding. "These allow wonderful access," she said as began stroking my cock. It took no time at all to harden in her hand. Her mouth, pussy and ass and feel heavenly wrapped around my cock, but I love the way it feels when my cock is in her hand, as though she's examining a prized possession.

Without warning she took me in her mouth and started to move her lips and tongue all over my rock hard cock. It was pure ecstasy. It felt so naughty, my wife sucking me off while I was wearing a crotchless red lace pair of panties. I had obeyed her rules and therefore still hadn't cum. I wanted so badly to let go and explode in her mouth, but I was not giving up that easy. It was always worth the wait when she got into this mod

"Oh, fuck that's good babe, but if you keep that up in going to cum." She kept going, stopping just before I got the point of no return. One of the great things about having the same sexual partner for a half decade is that you know each other intimately and can sense how their body is going to react. She used this to her full advantage, and I'm sure that she world many times before this was over.

"Good boy, you can follow the rules." She grabbed my cock, led me to the wardrobe and told me to get dressed.

"We have a reservation to get to, no more time to dick around," she laughed and went to change into something that would drive me crazy I'm sure.

Now if I'm being honest, I've always seen my wife as the sexiest, most beautiful woman in existence. She's a true beauty, absolutely stunning whether she just got out of bed or has spent hours sculpting her look. Standing at 5'8" and weighing a healthy 140lbs she has every curve that I could ask for and nothing extra.

Our reservations were at a small martini bar that served small plates and appetizers that we went to a few times a year. This alone was exciting, though not for the food or drink. When she made reservations here it meant that she wanted to enjoy a small meal and more than a few high quality drinks, be treated like a queen and then go home and get fucked relentlessly. It meant she was hornier than she was making me. How could I lose?

We arrived and parked the car, I walked around to open her door and help her out of the vehicle.

"My God, honey you've outdone yourself, you are absolutely stunning," I said as we walked towards the bar. The red dress she chose to wear to dinner that evening left me utterly helpless and in her control. It was an almost skin tight red number with shoulders roughly two inches wide, a respectfully deep cut away that exposed a healthy amount of cleavage from her 36C breasts which were adorned with a diamond necklace.

"And I'm not even the one wearing slutty panties," she replied. "Are they comfortable?"she asked.

"Yes, I only hope nobody sees them."

"Oh, well your going to make sure that you they are seen. I'm going to make you earn prize at the end of the night."

We took a pair of seats at the bar. We could see everyone in the room from there. We ordered or drinks and a charcuterie board. My wife was busy scoping out all of the patrons. After a short while she turned her attention to me.

"I'm going to give you three tasks. You have to do at least two of them, you'll get a special treat if you complete all of them though," she said while gently stroking my inner thigh. "I want to see just how committed you are to this game."

"Ok... What did you have in mind?"

"Alright, first off, do you see that tall handsome fellow with the purple tie two tables away from the bathroom?"

"I see him, yes."

"Good. You're going to get me his phone number. Next on the list, you're going to use the bathroom at the same time as anybody in here and make absolutely certain that they see your slutty panties."

"Ok, that one seems easy. What's the final task that your sick mind had concocted?"

"This is going to be the hard one," she said with extra emphasis on the word hard. "I want you to buy the table of the women over there entrance a round of drinks.-

"That doesn't sound hard at all."

"It isn't, but I want you to do it sporting a hard on from the time you start walking over to them until you return to me and you're going to tell them about your slutty panties. It's going to be awkward, or who knows, maybe it won't."

I took a moment to contemplate my objectives. None of them were all that difficult, but they all tested my desire to please. My wife and I often played games like this with eachother, sometimes I'd be in charge, other times she would be. It always ended well for both of us. I decided to knock off the first two before buying the ladies the drinks, at least then I could leave after of it went poorly.

"Excuse me honey, I need to use the little boys room," I said to my wife, getting up and taking another moment to take in her beauty.

I walked to the bathroom, hoping someone would be in there. To my surprise and hopefully advantage, the man who's phone number my wife wanted was in there. I might be able to knock off two tasks at once. I went to a urinal making sure to expose a sufficient amount of my red undergarment. I saw do a double take as he turned to the sink to wash up. One down, two to go.

"How's your night?" I asked

"It's alright," he replied, slightly confused by my question.

"Want a shot at making it better?"

"Listen man," he said, "I'm not interested, you can find someone else to show your lace to."

"I get it, not your style. It's also not where I was going with that. Did you see the chick with the dirty blonde hair in the red dress at the bar?"

"Everyone has, you don't see many built like that. What about her?"

"She thinks that you're, uh, handsome was the word she used. I bet if you gave her your number she would call."

"She your sister?"

"Roommate. Don't worry man, you saw what I'm wearing. Stunning as she may be, she's not my type, if you follow." I was not worried about her having his contact info, if anything were to come from this it would be for both of us to enjoy.

"Thanks for heads up," he said before leaving.

I waited a few minutes to let the situation play out before I returned to my wife. When I arrived back at my seat my wife was smiling and laughed as I sat down.

"We'll played. Purple tie guy just gave me his number and said "Your friend I'm the red panties said you wanted this" and then left."

"I'm going for broke tonight, I'll go get those ladies their drinks, but I need a little more liquid courage."

"Four shots of tequila please," my wife said to the bartender. "How many of these are you going to need? Don't have too many, you have written to do when we get home."

"Two will be fine. That's not the only problem though. I, uh, seem to be having a little stage fright, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, well I can help you with that. Drink."

As I downed my two shots, my wife started running my cock through my pants and leaned over to whisper in my ear. "When we get home I'm going to plant my ass on your face and you're going to lick that fucking hole clean. While you're doing this I'm going to lube up your asshole and stuff it with a butt plug. Then I'm going to ride your cock with a plug in my ass until I cum all over it and if I get what I want, I'll let you cum in my mouth. Seems like you're no longer afraid of the stage."

She was right. My cock was hard and throbbing. The thought of blowing my load in her mouth had done the trick. She'd never let me do that before. Time to complete my task. "Pay the tab, if this goes poorly we may have to leave." I left her my wallet and headed for the trio.

They were three young model type women. All wearing low cut tops and jeans that might have been paint. Two blondes and a brunette. I leaned in to ask what they would like, being sure to keep the tent in my pants visible. "Hello ladies, would you three like a round of drinks?"

"We would," responded the blonde in the middle. "But first your going to have to tell us what's up with what's up,"she said gesturing to my erection.

"Do you see the devilishly sexy woman at the bar behind us watching this encounter?"

"Yes."

"We'll that's my wife. She loves to see me sweat. She said she'd do something special in bed tonight if I buy you girls a round of drinks while sporting a hard on. It's embarrassing, yes, but if you knew what she could do..."

"I get it," said the brunette. "The bartender knows what we're drinking. Have him send it over."

I started to walk towards the bar, but realized I had forgotten something and turned back towards the table.

"Okay dude, I get why you're doing this, but you're kinda weird and we don't really want to talk to you. Just have the drinks sent to us and move along." The brunette said in a very annoyed tone.

"No problem, just have to tell you one thing. I'm wearing a pair of red crotchless panties," I blurted out.

They burst into laughter. "Just send the drinks." The laughing followed me across the bar.

The walk back to my wife was embarrassing to say the least. The laughing had drawn attention to me and I'm sure the whole bar has noticed the tent in my pants. My wife smiled at me as I made my way back to my seat, her stunning blue eyes and unforgivingly beautiful smile softening the embarrassment from the attention I was recieving.

"I hope that you enjoyed that," I said.

"Oh honey, I truly did," she replied.

I ordered the ladies their drinks and paid for them before we left. We took a cab home as we had both had more than a few drinks. I, for one, was enjoying that loose bit still in control form of drunkenness. As we walked in the door my wife looked at me with a very mischievous grin and said "Strip down to those delightful panties, lay on your back on the bed and wait for me. I'll be there in a little while once I've freshened up." There was a carnal hunger in her voice. God, I love this woman.

I heard the shower start, she was serious about the fucking that going to happen. It took her about fifteen minutes after the shower stopped to come back to the bedroom. It was worth every second of the wait. She was wearing the lingerie that had picked for her, a black lace body skirt with stockings that left her fabulous breasts and both of her holes exposed. She had done her makeup again and had her still wet hair tightly tied back. She was holding the bottle of lube, both plugs and the cock ring.

She walked over to me and planted her ass on my face. I started teasing her delicious and freshly cleaned hole with my tongue. She put the ring on my already painfully hard cock, not turning on the vibration yet. I began swirling my tongue around her anus as she applied some lube to mine. She started teasing my ass with the plug, applying a little pressure by inserting tip. I continued to increase the intensity of my tongue movements and inserted a finger causing her to moan. Once my anus had had time to stretch she fully inserted the plug. It felt amazing, a wonderful fullness.

"That feels so fucking good babe," I said

"That's just the beginning, here's the lube, the other plug is for me."

I applied a generous amount of lube and began working the plug into her well licked asshole.

"Mmmm, fuck. I can't wait to feel your hard fucking cock in my pussy," She said excitedly. "Stand beside the bed and take off those slutty panties."

She rolled off of me, I took off the panties and stood by the bed. She slowly licked the underside of my cock and started teasing the tip with her tongue.

"Would you rather fuck my tits or have me suck your dick?" She asked.

"I want to fuck those perfect tits, I want you to squeeze then around my cock."

She lubed me up, leaned in and pulled me close enough to sandwich my cock. "Go for it honey, fuck away."

It took everything I had not to furiously fuck her tits, I knew I had to take it easy or this would end earlier than either of us wanted it to.

"Mmmm, yeah you like that? Do you like the way my tits swallow your hard cock baby? I bet you want to blow your load all over them and watch me lick them clean."

"You know I do, but there will be time for that later. There's still so much I want to do with you."

"Yeah? What do you want? Tell me."

"I want you to ride my cock, I want to feel you cum all over it."

12