My Wife the Cuckquean

Story Info
Fulfilled my wife’s Cuckquean fantasy.
8.3k words
4.75
19.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was younger my friends and I would always talk about going to a strip club and what it would be like. We lived in a one-horse town at the time and the closest club to us was about a two hour drive away to L.A. county. There were a few times that we tried to plan out a trip but something always came up. Well as the years past we all stopped talking about it and some of us eventually moved away and life moved on. Later in my late 30's I met the love of my life. A petite, perfectly tanned, redheaded bombshell, with perfect DD bolt-on tits.

I married that gorgeous, sexy, redheaded bombshell and needless to say I never once thought about a strip club while she was my personal pornstar of a girl. She wanted to try the submissive/Dominate lifestyle, She loved the idea of having no control and being completely submissive to me. It took me a little longer then her to get in the right mind set but I eventually loved having that dominance over her. Towards our wedding we both agreed to "pause" that lifestyle due to the stresses of the wedding planning and decided after the wedding we would un-pause.

We took our honeymoon in Vegas, when we arrived to our hotel it was late and we had a long day traveling and we both just knocked right out. I remember waking up the next morning in our gorgeous, 6th floor, corner room, one side over looking the Las Vegas strip and the other side over looking the pool to the hotel, big giant cal-king bed right in the middle of the room. As I woke up I glanced over to see my wife who had pulled the blankets back and was staring at my morning wood while touching herself. As I watched her rub herself while drooling over the sight of my cock I started to feel my manhood rise up. Her eyes grew big then looked over at me, i asked her.

"Can I help you over there?"

She leaned into my ear and whispered.

"No Sir, I want you so lay back and I want to fuck your cock until we cum! Is that ok Sir?"

I knew right then our lifestyle was back in full swing. I put my hands behind my head and laid back.

"Yeah, that's ok."

She didn't waste anytime and climbed right on top, grabbed my rock hard erection and guided me right into her dripping, sloppy wet pussy. She felt so tight and perfect around my cock. It was like her beautiful, tight, kitty was made just for my cock and my cock only. After a few slides up and down my hard shaft she leaned down and asked permission to cum. One of our rules was she always had to ask permission to cum.

With heavy breathing, "Daddy can.............can........I cum please?"

"No not yet, Daddy is enjoying you."

Her eyes rolled back in her head and kept sliding up and down my shaft. With every pump her thighs were shaking more and more. After a few minutes I grabbed her chin and turned her face to look at me and while my eyes were piercing hers I said with a stern voice.

"Cum for me."

Without hesitation she exploded with an orgasm covering my massively hard cock and balls with her wet juices. Once she was done I flipped her over on her back.

"My turn kitten."

"Yes Sir."

"Because it's your honeymoon too you can cum again."

"Thank you Daddy."

I raised her legs up to my shoulders, pulling her ass up off the bed to fuck her in mid air then started to rail her pussy hard and fast. She held on to her gorgeous tit's as I forced myself deep inside her, her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a loud long moan cumming again. At that moment my hot cum exploded to the back of her pussy, filling her up and spilling out down to her ass. Once I was done emptying my balls into her I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Good girl."

My wife was as horny as a nymphomaniac and could not keep herself off my cock the whole honeymoon. With this woman I never needed or wanted to think of another woman in a sexual way. Well after our long, exotic, sex filled honeymoon we had to end it and start our trip back to California. About halfway through the drive my wife asked me if I have ever been to a strip club and I replied with nope like it was no big deal. She almost did not believe me like as if every male in the world has been to a strip club at least once. She then told me she has been several times with friends and that it is a fun experience. she asked me if I wanted to go, I told her when I was younger yes but as time has passed I haven't gave it any thought. She asked again.

"Do you want to go?"

I paused in silence for a moment, taking in what she was asking.

"Go right now? with you? or just in general?"

She thought about it for a few seconds and said.

"With me? Someday."

"Wouldn't that be weird for you."

"I have had thoughts about you with other women while I watch and that the thought has made my pussy tingle with excitement."

I was taken back by this, was I having a dream? Did my wife literally tell me she wants to watch me fuck another woman? I wanted to hear her actually say it so I asked a few questions to confirm my thoughts.

"Let me get this straight, you have imagined me at a strip club with a woman giving me a lap dance?"

"Not that exactly but something similar to that."

"Similar how? Daddy wants to know."

"Have you heard the term Cuckquean?"

"No, but do explain."

"A Cuckquean watches their spouse fuck another woman and gets turned on by it. I have imagined you plowing into a hot girl while I sit in the corner watching with her looking at me telling me this is how you fuck your husband and I stay submissive in the corner the whole time unless you allow me to come play with you two."

"That actually sounds hot and turning me on thinking about it."

"Good, I was nervous on how to tell you Sir and how you would react to it."

"I don't ever want to hurt you, make you feel cheated on, or regret seeing me fuck another woman. So I think a strip club would be a good step to see how you feel about it in that moment."

"Okay yes! That sounds like a great idea Daddy."

As we got closer to home my wife and I really didn't want the honeymoon to end. We wanted it to last forever. So, we decided to book a hotel room in Hollywood for one more night before ending it completely. It was an ok hotel nothing fancy like what we had in Vegas. It had a queen bed, tiny bathroom, and just bland. After we checked in we decided to go get dinner and as usual she did not know what she wanted to eat. I told her I'll start driving and when we see something we will stop. We started to drive down Hollywood Blvd looking for anything interesting but not having any luck. My dominant side kicked in.

"Kitten you have 2 minutes to make a decision or we go where I take us and you'll either eat or not."

"Yes Sir."

At that moment her head perked up and she said she had an idea of a place she heard about. She pulled out her phone and I could see she opened the maps app and started to type in a name.

"Daddy I found a good place, can I give you directions?"

"Yes kitten."

She started to give me turn by turn directions. Within 10 minutes we pulled into a parking lot but I did not see any restaurants or fast-food places around us.

"Where is this place?"

"Across the street behind us but don't look!! I want it to be a surprise Sir!"

I got out of the car and went around to open her door all the while trying to think what this place might be. My first thought was a strip club but no, they don't serve food at those places, or do they? If so it's probably snack foods and not full course meals. We walked across the street and I kept my head down to not look. As we got closer she told me to look up at the building, It's neon lights and red velvet ropes leading you up to the front door was clear as day...... It in fact was a strip club. I turned to my wife.

"Strip club? I thought we were getting dinner?"

"This is just a topless sports bar and they serve food but topless. I read there are no actual strippers or private dances like that and they have TV's everywhere playing sports. I figured this is a good start to see how I feel about you looking and other girls titty's."

"Okay that sounds good. It might take me a little bit to get comfortable to look at them with you there."

"That's understandable Sir. If you feel to uncomfortable we can leave ok?"

"Okay, let's go in and feel it out."

As we entered we paid the entrance fee, I got patted down and they asked if we been here before. We told them no and that I've never been to a topless bar or strip club. The guy smiled big and told us we are little early so enjoy yourselves and slipped us two free drink tickets to get us started before the place started to get busy. I smiled back, said thank you and we headed through the doors into what I was expecting to see a bar and topless girls. Well to our surprise this was more than a topless bar. There was a big stage in the middle of the room with 3 poles spaced out on it, with chairs all around the edge, tables and booths lined the outer areas. There was no one dancing and no one sitting in any chairs or booths. Almost looked like a ghost town. As we continued past the stage there was a big arch way that led to a long bar with a few TV's hanging on the back wall behind the bar. There were some long high top tables that were lined up before the bar top that we took a seat at. I turned to my wife and wirh a smile.

"I think this is more than a topless bar."

She agreed with a cute little giggle and asked if I wanted to go. I said no at least not yet and asked how she was doing seeing that behind the bar were two beautiful, perky, breasted girls with nipples so hard they could cut glass. She said she was good but getting hungry and in that moment a waitress came over with some menus, introduced herself as Star, asked how we were and told us the specials. Star was very sweet, long jet black hair, gorgeous perky DD tits with one of those henna looking tattoos up the middle of them, tight stomach with a pierced belly button, perky tight ass you could bounce a quarter off of, long legs smooth as silk, and only wearing a see through red lacy thong. She talked to us for a bit asking where we are from and what brought us to the club. I told her where we came from and that it was the last night of our honeymoon. My wife then proceeded to tell her why we were there. One of our rules is never talk about or lifestyle to people we know, especially family, or in public places in our little nowhere town but when we go out of our town it's all open.

She started off asking Star if she has heard the term Cuckquean, she replied yes! with a huge smile. My wife told her about her fantasy she's been having and that she wanted to start small to see how she really felt. star asked her.

"How are you handling it all so far?"

"Good but we haven't really dove into anything yet, but I am really enjoying him looking at the beautiful women here but I know he is nervous."

Star walked around the table, to the same side as we were, she stood in-between us with her back to my wife, wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Nothing to be nervous about, I only bite a little"

She turned my head to the side while shifting her own body so my wife could see, licked my earlobe, and gave it a little nibble. She then put her hands on the sides of my face and directed my eyes towards her tits.

"Look at my tits and how hard my nipples are for you. Tell me what you'd like to drink so I can serve that to you."

"B....Beer please."

"Do not break eye contact with my tits, what kind of beer?"

My wife tried to chime in and tell her but Star turned and looked my wife dead in the eyes.

"Don't you say a word! I was not asking you. Now sit there, behave, and speak when spoken too."

"Coors light."

She then turned around, put her hands on my wife's knees, stuck her tight smooth ass out, wiggled it around, up and down on my crotch area while staring my wife in the eyes.

"What would you like to drink?"

My wife could barely speak.

"Wa....wa....water please."

"Good I'll be back with those drinks."

As Star walked away I stared at her tight ass the entire way until she was gone in the back. I looked up at my wife who was breathing heavily and I asked if she was ok. She gestured with her finger to scoot my chair closer to hers. when i got to her she whispered.

"Touch my pussy please Daddy."

I reached down under the table and slide my fingers between her thighs. Making my way up under her tight little pink dress she wore, until I felt her wet panties. She asked if that answered my question. I just smiled and nodded yes. Star came back with our drinks, set them down, turn to my wife and asked how she was feeling.

"Extremely excited! Is the polite way to put it."

"You don't have to be polite here. Tell me how our interaction made you feel."

"My pussy is soaked and throbbing to see more."

"Good! Glad I could help you a little. Are you two ready to order food before we start getting busy?"

We ordered some food and enjoyed our drinks while waiting. My wife asked me who I thought was the hottest girl and why? I didn't have an answer for her because I didn't want to hurt her even though I knew she was asking. I knew who I thought was the hottest which was this smoking hot blonde, about 5'5", blonde hair down to the middle of her back, blue eyes, toned legs, cutest little bubble butt, perfectly pierced tits you just want to bury your cock and face in to, but I told her I haven't decided yet and technically I haven't seen all the girls yet so who knows my opinion could change. To my surprise that hot blonde brought us our food. She had the sexiest little southern accent. All she had on was a purple G-string that disappeared between her little tight ass cheeks. As soon as she dropped the food off the blonde said.

"Hey ya'll, here's your food. My name is Selena and I'll be taking over for Star."

She looked straight into my wife's eyes and with a wink.

"Star told me everything I need to know."

"Oh really and what did she tell you?"

"You like to watch your husband get fucked by other women. While we can't actually do that here but I can take you two in the back and you can watch me dance for him and make him cum in his pants for me."

"Oh.....o...ok."

"enjoy your food, l'll be back for you later."

"okay" I said.

We kept our tab open after eating and by that time lots more people had shuffled in and girls started to dance on the stage. I figured the hot blonde forgot about us or lost interest by that time. My wife asked if I wanted to go sit by the stage but not directly at the stage, maybe a small table or booth by the stage. We made are way into the stage area and found a little two seater with a round table top. As we sat down a stripper was just about to go on. Holy shit can she use that pole! She would climb all the way to the top which had to be at least 20 feet up. There was not too many people sitting at the edge of the stage. Maybe 2 or 3 guys throwing money on the stage which attracted the stripper to them like a shark to blood. Once she was done a club worker would sweep up the money and put it in a bag for her while she put her clothes back on. The DJ announced the next stripper during and guess who it was? That's right! Smokin hot Selena. I leaned over to my wife.

"Her, she's the hottest girl in here."

"Go sit at the stage Sir."

My wife pulled out a stack of one's and handed them to me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Sir! I am begging you, go sit at the stage and put $1 bills in her g-string for me"

"Okay, if you insist kitten."

I grabbed the one's and sat there for a moment hoping this was not going to hurt my wife and ruin everything we have. I looked over at her and she was staring at me. Over the loud music she looked me straight in the eyes, gave me a smile, nodded a yes motion and then nodded towards the stage as if she was reassuring me it was ok with her. I got up and made my way to the stage where Selena was already dancing. She was on the other side of the stage dancing, turned around to get some money put in her g-string when she made eye contact with me. As soon as she noticed me she B-lined it across the stage directly towards me, ignoring the other guys trying to get at her attention.

"There you are, I was looking for you."

"You were?"

"Yes, I always keep my word. I want to make your wife watch as I make you cum in your pants. I am going to give her a little preview since she is staring over here so intently."

"Um okay."

Before I could finish my sentence Selena was down on all fours, her ass in my face looking back at my wife making sure she was watching. Selena's pussy was so close to my face I could smell her wet, moist slit and could feel the warmth pulsating off her. As I sat there smelling her sent she backed up a little more to make sure her ass and clit made contact with my face through her purple g-string. If you know a g-string it does not cover much so I felt her pussy lips right on my lips. My cock immediately got hard and was throbbing in my pants. She turned around and leaned forward pressing her tits into my face, her skin was soft and the steel from her nipple piercings was cold. Then the song ended which meant she was done on stage.

"Did you like that?"

"Fuck yes! Very much so!"

"Good! Are you hard for me?"

"Yeah."

She got up and walked off stage. I got up and walked over to my wife.

"Daddy my pussy is so fucking wet right now. Did you like that Sir?"

"Oh yeah! My cock is dripping."

"Mmmmm, so did I."

"When she backed her ass up to my face I could smell her sweet pussy and the heat she was producing."

"Oh Daddy that makes me so fucking excited!"

"She got so close her wet clit pressed against my mouth. I can still taste her scent on me."

"I want a taste Sir!!"

"Come here and taste her sweet nectar off my lips kitten."

"Yes Sir."

My wife got up, walked over to me bent down and kissed my lips, then licked my lips moaning. I could tell my wife was in a full submissive state of mind.

"Get your ass in the restroom and bring me back your wet panties!"

She said with excitement, "yes Sir!"

She stepped away to the restroom like the good girl she is. In the meantime Selena came out from the back where I assume is the changing rooms for the strippers. She was wearing a pink lacy thong and bra set. I watched her as she was making her way around the stage interacting with the other men there. I could not keep my eyes off her and every few seconds she would glance over at me and give me a quick smile. I was patiently waiting for her to make her way to me, excited to see what happens next and to see my wife's reactions. As Selena was walking up to me my wife was walking back at the same time. I stood up out of my chair to greet Selena. She put her hand on my chest.

"Sit down, no need to get up, let me come to you."

"Okay, if you say so. The pink looks better on you. Not that the purple was bad or anything."

"Well I had to change because my g-string was wet from exposing myself to you."

After I sat back down I glanced over to see if my wife made it back over to us. To my surprise she paused then sat at an empty chair. I started to wonder if she was uncomfortable now and didn't want to come over or maybe something changed and she is not liking it anymore. I am sure she could tell by the concern look on my face when she gave me a signal that all was good. She gave me a big smile as she was crossing her legs and spread them just enough for me to see her bare, smooth, wet pussy. Showing me she did as she was told. When I say my wife was wet, I don't mean a normal wet or a little extra wet, she was soaked! I could see her wetness glistening from the club lights shining off her from where I was sitting. Which made my cock raging hard and throb in my pants with every heat beat. Selena squatted down in front of me, between my legs. She looked down and could clearly see how hard my cock was.