My Wife the Shoplifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol broke off the doggy style and rolled over on her back and told Howard she was ready for him to cum. He got on top of her and this time his dick slid into her easily. At first Howard started fucking her with long slow strokes, and Carol was responding by meeting his thrusts. He gradually increased his speed, and I could hear Carol moaning in such a way that I knew she was about to cum herself. She started fucking Howard back and breathing really hard.

As Carol started cumming. She grabbed his back tightly and said" I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Now I want your cum. Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Howard kept that same pace until she relaxed and her orgasm was over. He kept on fucking her, and then Carol told him that she wanted him to cum inside her.

Howard quickened his pace and Carol said, "Fuck me Howard, fuck me hard. Show Mike how I need to be fucked. Fill me up with your cum."

That must have done it for Howard because he tensed up and pushed his dick into her deep, much deeper than before and just held his dick in her as he was cumming inside her. Carol grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into her as hard as she could and just held on his ass cheeks tight.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes. He was still buried deep inside Carol with his big dick blocking back all the cum he shot inside of her. Eventually his dick slipped out of her, and he rolled off. Howard laid back on the bed exhausted and Carol pulled a sheet up over her, I guess to cover up.

Howard and I had already discussed how the night should end, and when he was done fucking her it would be time for him to leave shortly thereafter. I told Howard if Carol was agreeable, we would meet him again the next night at the same time in the same bar. Howard was cool with all of our little requests and rules and thanked us both for the fun evening.

Howard put his clothes back on, walked over and kissed Carol goodnight and said he hoped we would be open to another meeting soon. I let Howard know I would text him before noon tomorrow with an update to meet again. And with that, Howard excused himself and headed across the hall to his own room.

As soon as Howard shut our door, I shed my underwear and laid down next to Carol. She hadn't moved at all since Howard rolled off of her, so I knew she was laying there with a pussy full of his cum.

I asked Carol what she thought of the meeting and she said, "well I'll tell you, but first one of your fantasies was to clean my pussy right after I've been fucked, so while you're cleaning me, I'll tell you what I thought."

I took my cue and worked my way down between her legs. Honestly I couldn't see any cum. I assume it was because he was so deep in her pussy that it wouldn't leak unless she stood up. I dove in and started licking all around her pussy and clit. Carol started moving her hips as I licked her and she began to tell me what she thought of her night with Howard.

Carol said, "At first, it hurt but as he kept fucking me, I got used to his big dick and by the time Howard was pounding me when he came, it felt fantastic. I felt really full and he fucked me deeper than anyone had ever fucked me before."

After I ate her cum filled pussy, she started getting turned on so I climbed on top of her and started fucking her. Obviously Howard's load was deep, because when I started fucking Carol, her pussy was slippery as hell. The entire time I was fucking Carol, she was talking in my ear telling me how she loved that big black dick inside of her. Needless to say, it didn't take long for me to cum. I came so hard my balls ached when I shot my load into her. We were both tired and decided to get a good nights rest before we made any decisions or plans for the following night.

The next morning we got up and had breakfast. I thought it would be better to discuss any more plans in a neutral location as opposed to being in bed. I asked Carol if she had any regrets about last night, and she said not only did she not have any regrets, but she felt like we had become much closer in the past few weeks.

Carol said, "And as for Howard, it was a blast and I'm looking forward to tonight if you want to do it again."

I said "HELL YEAH, I want to do it again. I'm up for it."

I texted Howard and let him know that if he was still interested, that we'd love to meet again tonight. He texted back within just a few seconds and said he'd be there and looked forward to another fun night. Carol was excited and we just hung around the city for a few hours before heading back to the room. I watched some TV while Carol got ready for the evening. When Carol came out of the bathroom, instead of casual dress, she was looking a bit more sexy and naughty. It was more of an attitude than it was what she was actually wearing. By the time I got ready we still had some time to kill and we went down to the bar about 30 minutes early to have a nice quiet drink together.

As we drank our cocktails, I told Carol that she was so sexy last night and it was a side of her I was hoping she would reveal more often. I told Carol I loved her and felt closer to her than anytime during all our years of being together. She agreed and told me that she loved me more than anything in the world and finally felt free enough to have fun. Carol asked if I wanted her to do anything special tonight with Howard, and I replied to her her nothing special because we had already talked about all the different scenarios that turned me on. I made it clear to Carol that I wanted her to enjoy herself too and my biggest turn-on was to see her letting loose and fucking Howard. She told me she would and winked at me.

About that time Howard texted me and said he would be about 10 minutes late, but that he would definitely be here, so we ordered another drink. By the time Howard arrived both Carol and I had a decent little buzz going on and most of our nervousness we felt was gone. Howard sat down and we ordered another round of drinks and I excused myself to the bathroom. I figured Howard and Carol could chat a little about the previous evening while I was gone. When I got back to the table, our drinks were there and I sensed we were all drinking really fast to get out of there and up to the room.

Once in the room, I went over to our beer cooler and got us all a beer out. Carol and Howard just sat on the bed and they had this funny look on their face. I could tell something was up and Carol wanted to say something.

Carol said, "Mike would it be OK if me and Howard go to his room alone and when we're done, I'll come back and tell you about it."

Apparently they discussed this while I had gone to the bathroom in the bar. To be honest, I was quite surprised and maybe even a little shocked. I was shaking, but it was a good shaking.

I said, "OK, if that's what you want to do, I'm OK with it."

I really wanted to watch them fuck again, but I also had this "other" fantasy of Carol fucking guys and then coming home to tell me about it while I ate her used pussy and then fucked her sloppy pussy. So this surprise they sprung on me kinda just fell into place on my fantasy bucket list.

They got up, Carol came over and kissed me and told me she loved me. She squeezed my dick and told me to save it for her, then headed for the door. I told her to have a good time.

Carol smiled and said, "I intend to do just that! And Mike, be ready for some fun when I get back. I'll be back in about an hour or so."

So there I was all alone. I was horny and nervous and wondered what kinds of things they were doing, and would Carol really let loose alone with Howard. I didn't want to jack-off or rub my dick for fear of cumming just thinking about them. I found some fights on ESPN and watched the clock for the next hour. After an hour went by and no Carol I was getting pretty anxious. I didn't want to disturb them though, but it was difficult concentrating on the fights. An hour and half went by, and still no Carol. Now I was both excited and getting worried. When two hours had passed, I made a deadline of 2 1/2 hours, and if I didn't hear from them by then I would text them. Luckily, Carol opened the door about 15 minutes later and I felt this big relief. She had on one of Howard's shirts, no panties and her hair was mussed up, and she had this great big smile going on.

Carol laid down on the bed next to me and said, "Howard is amazing! Maybe I was just more relaxed being alone with him, but his dick didn't hurt at all this time, it felt so good. He fucked the hell out of me too."

I told Carol I was glad she had a much more relaxed fuck with Howard, and that I knew if she ever let herself go, she would have an amazing time and really enjoy herself.

Carol said, "Howard wanted me to tell you that he left a nice present inside of me for you."

I said, "What do you mean he left a present for me?"

Carol said, "Howard and I were just talking after he fucked me and I mentioned to him how you like to clean my pussy after I've been fucked. He said that wasn't the first time he'd heard of that and he was glad to accommodate our fantasies."

Carol laid back, pulled her legs up to her chin and told me she was ready to have her pussy cleaned again. As I started licking her pussy, Carol said when I got done I couldn't fuck her because Howard was expecting her back in his room and she wanted to fuck him one more time.

I told Carol I was disappointed because I was wanting see her fuck him again. Carol said not to worry, she would make it worth it to me if she went back over to his room. I had no idea what she meant, but reluctantly (and excitingly) agreed to let her go back to Howard's room. She promised this time that she would be less than an hour. I finished cleaning up her pussy and she got up and went to our door, peeked down the hallway and scurried across the hall to an awaiting Howard.

I assumed I now I had another hour to wait for Carol to get back, or at least I thought so. Within just a few minutes the door opened back up as both Carol and Howard came back into our room. Carol was still wearing Howard's shirt, still no panties and Howard had a pair of Lycra shorts which showed the outline of his big dick.

Carol said, "Mike, I felt bad since I know you wanted to watch me fuck Howard again, so Howard and I decided to let you watch us again and maybe even give you a surprise."

I had no idea what Carol meant when she said surprise, but I took my chair and got ready to watch her fuck Howard again. Carol dropped her shirt and hopped onto the bed. Howard went to the side of the bed and pulled his shorts down in front of Carol's face. She grabbed his dick and started sucking the head and licking it all over. Howard was hard in no time flat and laid down beside Carol. She straddled his dick and slowly lowered herself down this time taking every bit of his dick with ease. Carol wasn't lying when she told me she had gotten used to his big dick. She started riding him slow and pressing down at the same time to feel his dick deep inside her. She was talking in a low tone to Howard the entire time telling him how much she enjoyed his big black dick.

Carol turned her head around to me said, "Thank you Mike for letting me fuck Howard. I never knew a big dick could feel this good."

Carol and Howard fucked like that for only a few minutes, and they switched positions with her on bottom and he began pounding her hard. I was afraid he was going to hurt her, but Carol kept telling him to fuck her good. Carol whispered something into his ear, and Howard stopped fucking her and rolled off. I thought they were just laying there to catch their breath, but Carol was smiling at me like she had something up her sleeve.

Carol kept smiling and said, "Me and Howard were talking before we came back over here and decided to give you a show, but we want you to be included too."

I was a little puzzled because I didn't exactly know what she meant. Was it a 3-some or something. I'm totally straight and have no desire to experiment or anything else with the opposite sex, however I'm also not homophobic, but I had no idea what they had in mind.

Carol went on to explain that since Howard's favorite position was doggy, and my favorite position was her sitting on my face, she wanted me to get in the 69 position with her on the bed, and then she wanted Howard to fuck her doggy style while I licked her clit and she sucked my dick.

I said, "OK, I'm fine with doing that, but I won't be sucking Howard's dick. I know my face might be inches from his dick, but I will be licking your pussy and clit."

I laid down on the bed with my head to the foot of the bed and Carol crawled on top of me with her pussy in my face and my dick in her mouth. I felt the bed move a little as Howard eased up behind Carol, and then I saw his big black dick slide into her pussy. I was licking her pussy and clit as he slid his dick into Carol. I could feel her moan around my cock as he started fucking her slowly at first. Then as he sped up I could actually feel his cock against my face sliding in and out of her pussy. Carol was moaning the whole time which made her sucking my cock even better. I felt Carol cum at least twice while Howard was fucking her and me eating her pussy. After her second orgasm, she stopped sucking me and raised up and turned her head back toward Howard,

Carol said, "Fuck me, fuck me hard Howard. Fill me up with your cum."

Howard started really banging her while I continued to lick Carol's clit. Howard started fucking her faster and faster and I could tell he was getting close to cumming.

Carol said, "Howard, fill me up. I want your cum inside me."

As soon as Carol said that, I felt Howard stop and push his dick in her pussy as far as he could, and I could feel Carol pushing her ass back against his dick and wiggling her ass to get more cum out of him. Howard held still for a few seconds after he came and then within a few seconds pulled his dick out of her. As his dick came out, his cum started to slowly ooze out. I kept licking and sticking my tongue up in her as far as I could. Carol responded by sitting up straight and rubbing her pussy all over my face and nose like she was fucking my face. It was the most amazing and intense moment I had ever experienced sexually. When Carol lifted off my face, I knew I must have looked funny with her pussy juice and cum on my cheeks, but I didn't care. I wiped my face off on the sheets. We were all pretty spent by that time and we all just sat around and talked for a little while.

Howard mentioned that if we ever wanted to do this again, he would be more than willing, and said he even had a friend he thought we would like. Carol said it sounded very interesting to her, but for now one guy at a time was enough for her, although she would definitely keep that in mind.

Howard knew the drill by now and said he needed to go ahead and go back to his room. He kissed Carol goodnight again and thanked us both for an incredible weekend and we of course thanked him for his participation.

When the door shut, Carol said to me, "You haven't came yet have you?"

I said, "no, but that's OK, I'm fine."

Carol said, "No way Mike, lay down and I'll give you a handjob while I tell you what Howard and I talked about before we came back to our room."

I love Carol's handjobs, she does a very good especially when she talks about fucking other guys. This time though she started stroking me and said that when she went back to Howard's room to fuck him again, she felt guilty that I couldn't watch and wanted to make sure I was happy with the meeting too. Howard agreed with her and she told Howard she wanted him to fuck her doggy while I ate her pussy. And when she told me that I came in big spurts. We fell asleep and the next morning I texted Howard to let him know we had a great time, and perhaps we could do it again sometime. He texted back saying it was a great weekend for him too, and that he would love to do it again.

Although we never met with Howard again, we did have another encounter that resulted from her probation and community service...but that's another story.


12