My Wife the Surrogate

Story Info
My wife becomes a surrogate the old fashioned way.
3.9k words
3.95
13k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I got dressed up to go out for a fancy dinner for once. Don't get me wrong, we tried to go on dates at least once a week. But with both of our busy schedules, it sometimes didn't happen as often as either one wanted. But regardless we were both happy and in love.

My name is Bill and my wife Angela, or Angie for short had been married for 12 years. We met in high school and right after we graduated we started dating. We got married about a year after that.

Angie was the love of my life and even though she had bore me two children, at 32, she still the most amazing body I had ever seen. She went to the gym several times a week, doing cardio and yoga. Her body looked like a she was 25 and just seeing her in her matching black bra and panties getting ready gave me a stir in my pants.

She was sliding into her evening dress as she came to me to zip it up.

"So did Brad and Michelle tell you what they wanted to talk about?" I asked as I gazed at her back zipping up her dress.

"No, they just called and invited us to dinner letting us know that they had news for us." Angie's legs looked amazing as she slipped on her high heels.

"Well, I am looking forward to some good food and whatever their good news is." I said as I slipped on my suit jacket.

Brad and Michelle were our best friends. They were slightly younger than us at 30 years old, but Michelle and Angie were inseparable. They met about 7 years ago at the gym taking a spin class. They started talking and then went for coffee after.

It wasn't long before Michelle and Angie were like sisters. Since neither have any siblings, they were close. Angie's parents had passed in a car accident when she was 20, so Michelle became family. We went on trips together as a trio and I started looking at Michelle as a little sister as well.

About 6 months after Angie and Michelle became close, Michelle started dating Brad. Before it got serious, Michelle had us meet Brad, specifically for Angie to give her approval. Brad stood at 6' 1" and had a muscular build. Because Michelle worked, hung out with us and went to the gym this limited her dating pool. Brad flirted with Michelle at the gym for close to a month before he asked her out. He said he didn't want to hit on someone at the gym and bother them, but after seeing her around without a wedding ring on, he couldn't help himself and took a chance. Once they went out, they hit it off and talked to hours. This led to a second date and eventually their marriage. It was a small wedding and Angie and I stood in as the wedding party.

Once they were married, it was like having a little brother as well. Brad and Michelle were with us regularly. We went on vacations together and weekly dinners were commonplace. I mean, they even spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with us. Saying we were close would be an understatement.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Michelle and Brad were waiting. We had a great dinner and close to the end of dinner, while holding hands, Michelle and Brad gave us their announcement. They were going to try for a baby! The girls leaped out of their chairs and hugged and cried. I slapped Brad on the shoulder and ordered top shelf scotch for he and I to celebrate.

Unfortunately this happiness didn't last long. It was about a six months later that Michelle and Brad sat on our couch in a somber mood. They had been trying to get pregnant, but no success. They decided to go to the doctor to have tests run. And just like that, their world shattered when it turned out that Michelle couldn't have children.

They were devastated. To them having a family was the next step. They also wanted kids soon enough that our two children could grow up with the closest thing they could have to more family.

Over the next couple of months, Michelle and Brad researched everything. Fostering, Adoption, and anything else they could think of but it wasn't to be.

We were all sitting around pool having a meal and drinks while the girls talked. Angie brought the idea up first. "What about having a surrogate?"

Michelle chimed in. "Well, we thought about that but there are so many horror stories of it going wrong or the surrogate changing her mind. Even if they don't do that, you really know their background and family history?"

So we sat in silence for a while and then I could see Angie's wheels turning in her head. "Why don't I be your surrogate?"

There was a moment of silence and then Michelle answered. "That's so sweet Angie and I would be honored. But the cost for trying one time is over $25 grand and that's just more than Brad and I could afford." Angie saw a single tear run down Michelle's face.

After a few moments of somber silence, that was it and then the subject was changed. However, it wasn't out of Angie's mind. As we got ready for bed that night she brought it back up to me. "I really want to do this for Michelle and Brad." she confessed.

I agreed with her. "I want them to have children too, but like Michelle said, they can't afford the costs. It's unfortunate and I wish there was something we could do, but we don't have that kind of money either."

Angie wasn't finished. "Having our kids was the best thing that ever happened to us. I just can't imagine them not getting to love a child and see it grow up in front of their eyes."

She let it drop as we went to bed and we both slept soundly. However, in the morning Angie met me in the kitchen with a fresh pot of coffee. "I have an idea and hear me out before you say no. What if I carry the baby for Michelle?"

"Honey we talked about that, it's just too expensive." I said sipping my coffee.

"No, I mean I let Brad get me pregnant and I carry their child?"

I just stood there. I was shocked that she had offered to let Brad get her pregnant. However, Michelle and Brad was our family and it hurt me knowing they couldn't experience raising children the way we were. It was a few minutes of silence and then I finally spoke. "If that's what you want, I'm sure we could figure it out." Angie grabbed me and kissed me.

"Thank you for letting me help Michelle. You are the best!"

I really wanted to help and Michelle was like a sister, but how would this work? Well, I didn't have time to sort out the details because Angie was on the phone with Michelle asking her and Brad to come over that we had great news.

Once they arrived and Angie explained it to Michelle and Brad, the girls both held each other and just cried. Brad was excited as well at the opportunity to be a father as tears rolled down his face. It wasn't until a few hours later when Michelle finally asked the difficult question.

"So, how will this work? I mean between you and Brad?"

"Well, I guess we will just do it the old fashioned way. But we can make some rules to make everyone comfortable." At this point we were all looking at each other. No one knew how this would work. Brad was a little uncomfortable and wouldn't look me in the eye. I think everyone was waiting on my input to see how I would react.

I finally gave the room a sigh of relief when I went over and put my arms around both of them saying, "We are happy to help and give you the child you always wanted."

The girls talked all week and by Friday night there was a plan.

Brad and Michelle would come over Saturday in two weeks. This would give Angie time to stop taking her birth control. Because we wanted to make this work, they had researched that if a woman was turned on and had an orgasm before insemination, it made the chances of getting pregnant that much better. So I would perform oral on Angie to get her in the mood and give her an orgasm. Generally, once she has one, two or three others were easy to achieve. This would take place with only her and me in the room so we could relax. Besides, at least I was getting to participate.

Michelle would get Brad hard in the next room and when everyone was ready, they would join us in the bedroom and Brad would finish inside of Angie. It all made sense and seemed as clinical as we could make it. Once he had finished inside of her, I would use a foam triangle the girls had gotten off of the internet and prop up Angie's hips to hopefully drive the swimmers towards their goal.

There were a few other things discussed about secrecy. As far as anyone else knew, Angie was the surrogate and Artificial Insemination had been used. Only the four of us and Angie's doctor would know the difference. I was actually shocked when Angie's doctor told her that this wasn't as uncommon as you think and she would be happy to assist and sworn to secrecy through doctor/patient confidentiality.

We even had papers drawn up saying that the baby and all responsibilities would be Brad and Michelle's. Once we got all of that out of the way, it was just a waiting game.

Angie and I were used to a regular sex life of 2 to 3 times a week. Since we wanted this all to work and no one to be upset, this would continue. However, Angie informed me that since she would be off birth control and they wanted the baby to be Brad's, until Angie was pregnant I would have to use condoms. That wasn't the worst considering that Angie would have to go through a pregnancy and Michelle was letting her husband impregnate another woman. I didn't feel like I was giving up much considering.

So two weeks later the plan was in place.

We had the children stay with my parent's for the weekend. Michelle and Brad showed up around dinner and I had ordered in take out. We sat down to dinner but everyone was focused on what was to come. After about twenty minutes of pushing food around her plate, Angie finally said, "Look we are doing a great thing here so let's all calm down and just get started."

Michelle agreed and with that Angie took me into our guest bedroom. She had read that it was also a better chance to get pregnant in the comfort of a woman's own home so this would be done in our guest bedroom. We all agreed that it happening in the bed that Angie and I shared, was just a little too much.

So on the evening this was to take place, Angie and I went to the guest room. Both her and Brad had gotten nude in different rooms before we started. She was wearing a full length robe and the girls hugged before we went in. Michelle was almost in tears thanking us again. Even Brad, who was also in a robe was teary eyed and hugging me for allowing them to have a family.

When we went into the bedroom Angie and I started kissing, slowly at first but then with more passion. Then I started to nibble on her neck the way she likes it. I really wanted to turn her on to give her the best shot at getting pregnant. She took off her robe and let it hit the floor. She looked magnificent and I fell in love with her all over again. Her body was amazing, but it was her heart and doing this for her sudo sister Michelle that made me love her even more. As she lay on the bed I started to go down to her chest and licked on her nipples getting her to moan. Once both of her nipples were hard and standing at attention, then I went down between her legs. She was already starting to get wet and I licked her long enough that she gripped my head and moaned through an orgasm.

I looked up at her with her juices glistening on my face. I had a small grin on my face, "I think you are ready. Do you really want to do this? This is your last chance to back out."

"Yes, I want to give them a baby and this is the only way. Are you okay with it?"

I looked at my loving wife with kind eyes. "I think it's the most loving thing you've ever done."

Angie just smiled at me. As I went to get them, Angie told me to hold on. She had me hand her a t-shirt to put on over her naked breasts, I guess she figured that Brad didn't need to see those to do his job.

I walked into the living room to find Michelle on her knees sucking on Brad. He was fully naked with the robe on the floor and his hard abs and muscular frame glistened from a fine sheen of sweat. "I think we are ready." is all I could muster before I walked back to Angie.

Brad and Michelle came in holding hands, his stiff cock leading the way. It was a little longer than mine, but not much. The biggest difference was that it was thicker around and had veins down the sides sticking out.

As they walked in, Angie was positioned on her back on the bed slowly rubbing her clit to stay in the mood and aroused. She was lying across the bed with her feet on one side and her head on the other. I just stood there on one side of the bed by Angie's head, softly brushing her hair with my hand. Brad let go of Michelle's hand and when she pushed him slightly forward on his naked ass, he came up onto the bed. Angie simply opened her legs and let him get between them. Angie and Brad's eyes were taking in each other's bodies and their gaze never left each other.

Michelle said, "Thank you" to the room with a loving smile as Brad lined up on Angie's slit and slowly slid his cock head up and down her opening.

"Are you ready?" Brad said pulling his eyes from her wet sex and making eye contact again.

"Yes, let's make a baby." Angie said and prepared.

Brad was gentle and slid into her slowly as she moaned allowing her to adjust to his size.

Once he was all the way in, he leaned forward and was supporting his upper body with his arms on both sides of Angie as he slowly went in and out of her. By now Michelle was standing beside me and reached out to take my hand in hers. She was gripping my hand and looked up at me. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek, "I can't explain how much you two doing this means. Thank you so much."

As they continued, Brad quickened his pace while Angie's moans started to get louder. This drove Brad on and he just kept pounding and pounding. She wrapped her legs around his legs encouraging him to continue to drive in and out of her.

Angie reached up and held my other hand as she had her first orgasm from Brad's cock. She had her eyes closed but the moans kept coming from her mouth.

It was a surreal moment. Here we were in our guest bedroom while Brad had sex with my wife in order to give her best friend and closest family besides me a baby. As Angie had another orgasm, I looked over the situation and it was surreal that they were in the throws of passion while Angie held my left hand and Michelle held my right. To make things even weirder in my mind, I just then realized that both Michelle and I were both fully clothed watching this occur. We were just spectators and there for moral support only.

After Angie's second orgasm, I noticed that when Brad slid out of her on the back stroke, his cock was coated with her white creamy liquid. Whatever he was doing to her, she was really enjoying it. Brad lasted a few more minutes and then finally grunted as he slammed his hips into my wife and emptied his load into Angie. As he was climaxing, Angie let go off my hand and put both of her hands on Brad's back pulling him closer. Once he was done, he slumped down on top of her and then finally as he soften, he slid out and rolled onto his back beside her. Angie lifted her butt off of the bed as Michelle slid the foam triangle under her to keep her hips elevated and Brad's baby juice inside of her.

As Brad rolled off of her and was laying beside her catching his breath, he was just staring at the ceiling. They lay there for about 10 minutes while Michelle and I just stood there not knowing what to do. Then finally Angie turned and looked at Brad asking "Do you think you could go again?"

"Yeah, give me just a minute to get hard again." With that Angie pulled the foam triangle out from under her and then rolled toward Brad.

She looked at me, "Honey can you give us a few minutes?" and with that I nodded and walked toward the door with Michelle. As I looked over my shoulder, Angie pulled off her shirt and was now licking Brad's cock back to life. I'm sure she was wanting me to not see her turn on the charm to get Brad going again. I did appreciate her thinking about my feelings.

It was about ten minutes later, Michelle and I were sitting in the living room listening to the obvious sounds of sex and yet another screaming orgasm from Angie.

I knew it was perverse on some level, but I was hard listening to her and knowing what she was doing but just sat there sipping on my scotch.

Twenty more minutes went by before the room went silent. Brad came out of our bedroom naked. His cock was flaccid and bouncing as he walked. It glistened with a combination of his seed and Angie's juices. He went toward the bathroom and Michelle followed him. He had left his clothes in there when this started. A few more minutes went by and they came back out, this time he was fully dressed.

Michelle and Brad both hugged me and thanked me again for the gift we were giving them. At first Brad was a little hesitant to hug me until I pulled him in close and then he relaxed and thanked me for all we were doing for their family.

After they left I went back to the bedroom to see Angie lying on our bed drifting in and out of sleep. She was a mess, covered in sweat and her hair was matted to her head. She had that foam block under her and even with this, I could see her pussy slightly gaped open and some of Brad's seed leaking out. He must have dumped tons in her.

She stirred when I came in the room. She smiled slightly and said "I'm sorry if I got to into it and made you uncomfortable. I just got aroused and couldn't help myself."

I held up a hand. "No, don't worry about it. I wanted to make sure this was enjoyable to you since you were giving them the best gift anyone could."

She looked down and noticed the tent in my pants. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Want a turn? Maybe you can push some of his seed even further into me."

She laughed as I quickly stripped naked, almost falling over in the process. As I was getting on the bed with a raging hard on she stopped me. "You have to use a condom."

"Oh yeah," I was a little dejected but knew why. I slid into her effortlessly and even lasted longer since the rubber kept the sensitivity down. I was a mad man on a mission and my thrust began eluding grunts and groans from Angie that I hadn't heard in a long time. I finally came hard in her as Angie had another explosive orgasm.

-----------------------

We kept this routine up every Saturday night and Brad and Angie had sex multiple times each session. After the second visit, they would sometimes stay over and Brad and Angie would sleep in the guest room while Michelle slept in the Master Bedroom and I slept on the couch. My guess from what I heard on the couch, they had sex at least twice during the night each Saturday night and then again on Sunday before they left. Each time they left, Angie made sure I got to have a turn with her that generally led to a quick orgasm for both of us.

It took three months, but Angie finally got pregnant! Both woman were excited as Angie showed the stick and Brad and I hugged. Brad was happy that he had done the job and to be honest, I was happy to get my wife back. That night I dove into her for the first time in a long time without a condom and came shortly thereafter. Angie just laughed it off and said I must have loved going bareback too much. She even joked she might have to make me wear condoms from time to time so I lasted a whole lot longer. We kissed and held each other and drifted off to sleep.

It's now two years later and Michelle and Brad's baby boy is about to turn 6 months old. They were the best little family and most of all, they were happy. Our children are enjoying playing with their cousin and really it felt like we were all where we needed to be. Angie had gained her figure back and if anything, looked better than before.

Any fear that I had on how this would affect our relationship with Michelle and Brad went out the window. Everyone went back to just a loving family and Brad never did, tried or said anything inappropriate to Angie. In fact, after he got Angie pregnant, he started showering Michelle with even more love than before.

12