My Wife Wants a Threesome with Her Friend

Story Info
Wife has a wish for her birthday and the husband is afraid.
13.7k words
4.08
82.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duskyhaze
duskyhaze
24 Followers

Author's Note: This is a fictional story. All characters engaging in any sexual activity are over the age of 18 years.

Synopsis: A husband gets troubled by the implications and ramifications of his wife's unusual request. He tries to keep his paranoia at bay while trying to deny her wish.

I had earlier posted it with the same name but from a different account. Sadly, some text was missing the last time and I had to take it down.

Keep in mind the husband loves the wife like crazy and will ramble on about it for most parts of the story.

Enjoy.

...

"Honey!"

"You up?!"

I call to my wife as I return from my daily run. It's a Sunday and she usually sleeps in till late morning so I can't be sure. When I hear some clutter in the kitchen, I turn in that direction, thinking that she might be there. And she is.

"Hey!"

She kisses me as I round her from behind.

"You're up early," I say softly in her ears and place soft kisses on her nape.

"Shower!"

She turns me away and goes to grab my smoothie.

"Here! Finish it and go."

I once more try my luck in hopes that she may give in but she doesn't budge.

'... And just when I was getting in the mood too.'

She moves around busily, cooking...something. I finish my drink in a few minutes but stick around since watching her work in the kitchen is a rarity. My wife does all the housework except for cooking as that is more of my forte. So when she does do it, I take in the sights of her moving around in that frilly apron.

And frankly, I stick around because she looks fucking hot in that apron. I wish she was nude underneath it instead of the shirt and slacks she has on now. What I wouldn't give to see that sight.

I've been trying to get her to do the whole 'naked apron' thing ever since we got married. So far it hasn't happened.

'Maybe today's my lucky day.' I grin lecherously at the thought.

As I watch her move elegantly, I can't help but be charmed by her and also be a lot proud of myself for being the husband of such a wonderful woman. It's been five years since we got married and let me tell you, they have been the best years of my life. Jessica and I met while interviewing for the same position at my company. While I didn't get the job, I got her. I'll say I won that one.

It's such a hoot to introduce her to people. Most people get amazed. I can still vividly recall the shocked faces of my sister and my parents when I first took her home. Her beauty had stunned them. And I could see it in their eyes, the same question I see in every one of my friends'.

"Just how did he manage that?"

Honestly, I quite enjoy seeing the amazed look on people's faces when I introduce them to my wife. Most of them are too impressed by her presence & beauty and then some just blurt it out that there's no way we are married. I find it quite funny but Jessica absolutely hates it when someone does that. I keep telling her that it's normal, that she's beautiful and she shouldn't mind it too much. Even still she doesn't take it kindly when someone seems to insult me or our relationship.

Well I do get their point; I mean I know it myself. In fact, it still amazes me to this day and there isn't anyone else who could be more shocked than me. Yeah, I'm also not some scrub. I'm what could be called a ruggedly handsome man in an old fashioned way. And for a thirty year old man, I keep in very good shape. But not like her, she is on a whole different level compared to me.

Let me see, 'how best to describe her? Hmmm... Got it!'

Imagine a picture of 'blonde beauty' in your mind. The first one that comes to mind, that is her but only, better, way better. I mean, she could've been a model, should've been a model. Well maybe not, her boobs are a little too big for that.

If I have to describe her I would say she looks just like Megan Fox, only blonde and bigger boobs and not so skinny. Yeah, that's about right. She is a blonder and much prettier version of Megan Fox.

'Haah... I love my wife. I can't get enough of her.'

Well, I should hop in the shower. I have some shopping to do later this afternoon. Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I have found just the right thing for her. Now, I just have to go and buy it.

"Babe? While you're here..."

"Yeah," I turn back to lift her in my arms. Though I highly doubt that she's changed her mind, it doesn't hurt to try.

"Not that," she giggles.

"Then?"

"Put me down first!"

"Alright..." I grumpily release her.

"Oh don't act like that. Tell you what I'm in a giving mood today so... maybe, after you shower, we can try that apron thing."

"Really!?"

"I said maybe. Maybe." She pushes me away when I lean in to kiss her, unable to control my excitement.

Man, I'm pumped. I've wanted to do it for ages. Just the thought of her in an apron and nothing else is enough to get me hard.

"Such a cutie!" she shakes her head and smiles endearingly.

'You can say whatever you want; you can find it cute that I want it so much but that's only because you will never understand the lure of it. It's the most sacred thing. Food and sex, what else is there in life?'

"So listen..."

She pauses before she continues.

"I know you've not bought it yet. Whatever it is that you're planning to give me as my birthday present..." she says with a smug look.

'She's a smart one, my wife. I don't even have to ask how she knows that.'

"... and I don't want you to buy it, beca-"

"WHY?"

She glares at me adorably as she continues, "Because I already know what I want."

"Ooh. But we always give each other gifts."

"I know we do. But this time I want to do it differently."

"Hmm... Okay."

"Right?" I can see that she's a little surprised that I backed down so easily but there's a reason why I did that.

"Let's do them both. What do you think?" I grin at her.

"Why? It's enough if I-"

"Shhh... I love my wife... Is that enough?"

She gasps and her breathing gets a little uneven. And now, she is blushing. She is blushing for real. So cute, she looks so adorable when she blushes like that.

'Haha, nailed it.'

"I-I suppose it's fine," she whispers over my finger.

"So what is it?"

After a long while when we've both had our fill of gazing in each other's eyes, I ask her about the present that she wants.

"Alright, don't be weird," she pauses to take a deep breath, "I want a threesome."

'FUCK!!'

'Threesome?!! Why?!'

I am freaking out. I knew something was off. She never gets up early on a Sunday. And all that talk about waiting till I shower, it was all to sweeten me, just to get me mellowed out. It was all for this moment. My head is spinning. I can't believe she would ask for a threesome. I thought everything was great.

'Shit.'

I should've expected it. A woman like her, she can have anyone she wants. So of course, she wants a threesome.

'Another guy, with her, in bed. Fucking.'

I'm gonna be sick.

"Calm down."

'Calm down?! Calm down she says. Well, how do I do that?'

"It's with another girl."

'So what if it's a g-'

'Huh?!'

"Wh- What did you say?"

"I said it's with a woman."

"Oh. OOH," I sigh in relief, "Well why didn't you say that first? Almost gave me a heart attack."

"Here! Drink some water."

She hands me a glass of water while shaking her head. And now she's giggling as I wipe the sweat of my brows.

I used to laugh at those idiots who have panic attacks over a matter of small things, 'Never again, my friend. Never, again!' I almost stopped breathing, 'So, this is what panic attack feels like!'

"Good?"

"Good." I hand back the glass to her.

"So, what do you think?"

"Sure. If it's another woman I can't see why not?" I turn my face away from her and try to maintain an even tone.

'There are just too many ups and downs in this morning.'

I don't want to show it but I'm beyond thrilled with this wish of hers. Jessica with another woman, it is like my top two fantasies. I've never admitted it to her but even just the thought of her getting fingered by another girl is enough to make me hard.

"But I have to warn you! I'm not into girls."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. Whatever that you are thinking about, I'm not gonna do it!"

"Bu- But, why?"

"I'm not into girls. Never have."

"Come on. You must've experimented in college!"

"Nope."

"While you were drunk?" My voice cracks in disbelief.

"Nah."

"Not even once?" I'm downright begging at this point.

"Never."

I'm shocked and speechless and barely able to remain upright on my feet. She's telling me that she's never done it!

'She must be lying...'

But there's no reason for her to lie. What would she even get out of lying? It's not like she's never lied to me but it doesn't make any sense to do it this time. After all, if we're in a threesome with another woman, I'll instantly know if she's lied to me. So, there's no point in hiding anything. The only reason could be that she's telling the truth.

'If she's telling the truth. Why? Why tell me? Just don't tell me!'

I think I might have tears in my eyes at this point.

'Fuck. Why? Why would she say that? She's ruining every little dream of mine.'

It's like if the government announced that we never landed on the moon. My whole life has turned out to be a lie.

"What's with you?"

I pitifully look at her.

"You know we're not having orgies in our dorms right?"

"But-"

I think I might be in tears if this goes on any longer.

"Such a cutie! Come here, baby. Come here."

She pulls my head to her boobs and strokes my hair.

"Better?"

"More!"

The sweet scent of her is so soothing. And her soft, fleshy boobs can even cure world hunger. I just wanna live in them.

"But I'm serious I won't do anything..."

I wrap my around her and tighten my hold as she continues.

"Even if you're thinking that if we're all in bed together something will happen."

"So what will you do?" I am confused by all the negatives.

"I'll watch."

I look up to her face and study it to see if she's being serious. When she doesn't give me any signs that she is not, I ask her, "Like a voyeur?"

"No. I will be there right beside you but I won't touch her and neither will she touch me. I'll watch you fuck her, and fuck you after or before, or in between... Hot, right?"

"Well it sure sounds hot but... why? I don't see why you would want to do something like this if all you're going to be doing are the same things?"

"Well, I love you. Is that enough?"

I am a little taken aback. And to hide my embarrassment I rub my nose all over her breasts. Things get a little hotter when she reaches for my dick inside my shorts. My hard dick erects to its full length in an instant.

"I know what I want. I know who I want. And the only thing... that I ever want going near my pussy... is this!" Her throaty whisper, her nails digging in my head, and her soft fingers pressing my dick, they have me going like never before.

She takes out her hand and spits on it to get it wet and then pushes my shorts down to take my dick in her wet palm.

"Oh Jess, it feels so good baby," I moan into her neck.

With just a little force on my part, her ass gets rested on the platform behind. She strokes my dick in a slow manner, taking care to get every inch of it wet in her spit. She presses her thumb over my opening and her fingers massage my length. It feels heavenly the way her fingers strum my length.

"You can fuck her ass, her pussy, her mouth... whatever you want... Would you like that babe? You would, wouldn't you?"

I suck in a breath without being able to answer her. The picture she paints is so sexy that I am dying to say yes. But I will hold out for a little while longer, as long as I could because I'm loving this too much.

"And do you know? Who's it going to be?"

"W-Who?"

"It's Anna!"

'Oh god.'

"You like that don't you? See, your cock is more honest than you. It jumped when I said her name."

Out of all her friends, if ever I had to pick one, I would pick Anna. Smart, funny, sexy, and she even laughs at my silly jokes. But most of all she's...

"Never been with a black girl, right?"

Jessica whispers in my ear. She jerks my cock with more fervor as I try to fuck her hand. She's right, in that I've never been with an African-American lady and well, I've always been fascinated.

"She'll love your big cock."

'Ugh...'

"And you don't know but she is very submissive."

'Shit.'

Jessica mashes the drop of pre-cum hanging by the tip against my cockhole and all over my mushroom head. Her thumb presses the layer of skin underneath it and I groan inaudibly. I can feel my balls getting heavier.

"She'll do anything you want..."

Her hand jerks my cock rapidly as if she knows I'm close.

"Anything..."

She whispers throatily and I cum right then. My moan gets muffled in her valleys. My cock twitches in her hand, now covered with my semen.

I slowly get back the control in my faculties and ask her the question which has been bugging me ever since she sprung this surprise on me.

"How did you get this idea?"

She is washing her hands and her back is turned towards me. But seeing as how she's taking an unusually long time to answer me, I can tell that she is contemplating something.

"Okay fair enough."

She says as she kneels down to towel off the cum from my dick, which is somehow still standing proud.

"You know how I sometimes read erotica?"

"Right."

"So yeah, I was browsing for a good one and then I came across this series about a cuckold husband and his wife."

'Shit. Here we go again!'

"It was hot. And there was this one scene where the wife is getting dp'd by two dudes while the husband watches and jacks off to the side."

'Shit. Shit. SHIT!'

"Then I imagined myself in that position..."

'Why is my dick still hard?'

"It didn't do anything for me. In fact, I felt nauseated by it."

'Oh Thank God! Thank God for that. It sounds a little hot though...'

"But then I..."

'... Elegant Jessica getting reamed like that... NO!! That's what porn is for. That's what porn is for...' I immediately vanquish the thought from my mind. And thankfully she hasn't noticed that my dick is getting harder even as she slowly cleans it. Well, it could be due to the small kisses she is giving it and how she licks it in between her words. Nevertheless, it's comforting that she hasn't said anything about it.

"... reversed it. I imagined you fucking two sluts while I watch and get off..."

'Ooh... her mouth feels so warm.'

Her tongue teases my cockhead while she gives quick sucks.

"I got so jealous and angry and sad like you wouldn't believe. But then..."

I am holding on to the edge of the platform as she sucks my cock. She is really getting into it, taking me deep, spitting and slobbering on it and licking the underside with the flat of her tongue. It's glistening in the light due to her spit coating.

"I thought about it some more. I was still jealous but I wasn't sad or angry anymore. You know, it's funny how the mind works. One second it's angry and the next second just nothing."

I plead her with my eyes, beg her to take me in her mouth once more. I guess it worked because she has started to swallow me. It feels fucking fantastic to be getting massaged by her throat muscles. Her fingers are stroking me at the base of my dick while they also play with my balls for a few moments in between. She takes me out and I stare at the thick string of saliva that is hanging between her lips my cock.

"Aah Jess! Baby you're... Oh fuck!"

She dives again. This time my cock easily slides down her throat. She bobs her head and jerks me at that same time. I feel myself getting lightheaded by the sheer pleasure of getting sucked by my wife, right in the middle of our kitchen, while she is kneeling down infront of me, just for my pleasure. I want to hold her head and fuck her mouth but all my strength right now is focused on standing on my feet and not tripping over myself.

She holds my skin back and it makes my cockhead more pronounced and redder. Her face is red and her eyes have this crazy look in them. She jerks me with both her hands as she stares at my cock without blinking. The way she slowly licks her lips, it looks incredibly erotic. I'm sure that she is aroused, very aroused. Whenever she gets like this she becomes so... dominant. I have an inkling that if we do the threesome, domme Jessica will come out to play.

'Ah...'

I'm gonna cum any second now and it seems to me that she will too.

Her nostrils are flared and she is panting heavily. The spit and sweat on her heaving breasts have made it easy for me to make out the outline of her boobs. I wish she would take off her top and slide my cock in between her flesh peaks. I may just cum imagining it. She seldom does it as she gets so into blowing me that she sucks me dry.

'Getting mushed inside her boobs while I push them together. And maybe she takes one of the nipples in her mouth. Augh...'

While I'm dreaming about fucking her boobs she jerks my cock with intensity. Her hands move in a circular manner while pressing my dick in between them and her tongue has hung out, dripping saliva on the floor.

Like a moth to a flame, she leans forward to take me in her mouth and gives a long hard suck. She shuts her eyelids and I can hear her moaning through my dick and out. Moving in and out she never leaves it out in the open, only going up to the tip of my dick and back. As she teases and slobbers over it with her tongue, her hands replace the space vacated by her mouth.

'I can't take it anymore.'

Her devotion to sucking my cock and taking it in her throat has knocked me over yet again.

"I'm close..."

She turns to a hellcat as soon as those words leave my mouth. Her head starts bobbing hard and fast, her hands do too. As I see this vision of my wife moaning like crazy as she sucks my cock as if she's determined to drink from me, while her blond locks bounce everywhere, I become mesmerized.

"Cumming..."

I shoot my cum in her mouth and she gulps it down hungrily. Suddenly her body turns rigid before she falls flat on her ass and inserts her hand inside her slacks. She frantically rubs her pussy. Within a few seconds, she shouts my name and cums all over herself.

After her body ceases its twitching she opens her eyes and smiles at me.

"So much for taking a shower," she giggles.

She swipes the strand of cum sticking to her lips and licks it, as well as her finger. I gulp breathlessly, as I watch her treat her finger like a little cock while she keeps giving me that come hither look.

"Uggh... Please stop. Please."

I am nervous as I watch her get up and pull me down for a kiss. She kisses me deep and hard, biting my lips as she retreats. I am already hard and ready to go for another round after that smoldering kiss and tongue play. When I reach for her she pushes my back.

"Shower first." She giggles and looks to get away from my outstretched hands.

'Again with that?'

"Let's do it together!"

I pull her towards me and lift her up in my arms in a princess carry. She starts laughing and beating my chest playfully.

"Release me, you brute!"

duskyhaze
duskyhaze
24 Followers