My Wife Wants to Date Other Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I disentangled myself and proceeded to kiss my way down her sinuous body. When I reached her waist, where her dress was still bunched up, I knelt over her legs, grabbed her dress and panties and pulled them down and off her feet.

I took a moment to take in the indescribable beauty laid out before me, then began stroking and kissing her graceful legs as I made my way up towards her ultimate treasure.

Her pussy was almost totally shaved except for a small flaming tuft just above the clit that was already peeking out from between her dripping lips.

I made a single pass up her slit, giving her clit just a small flick of my tongue, eliciting a moan of pleasure as she spread her legs, inviting me in.

Dropping back down, I spread her lips with my fingers, thrusting in as far as I could with my tongue, as she rocked her hips back and forth. I probed her pussy with two fingers until I found her G-spot, triggering her climax.

I gave her a few moments to recover before getting up on my knees between her legs, prepared to send my newly erect cock into her dripping pussy.

Before I could make my move she squirmed around until she was on her hands and knees, her perfect heart-shaped ass sticking up in the air.

It was obvious that she wanted me to take her doggy-style, and it briefly crossed my mind that for all her complaints about our stale sex life, Jane would never allow me to fuck her this way. She said it was "degrading."

Well, it was obvious that Candide didn't share that view, and I was soon sinking my cock easily to the hilt.

As I slowly moved my cock in and out, Candide made it clear what she wanted.

"Fuck me," she said, "Fuck me hard," and so I did. Fortunately, since I had already come once, I was able to hold out until Candide had another orgasm before I shot my seed into her.

I rolled over beside her as she slid in next to me, resting her head on my shoulder.

Lying there I had a nervous thought. "Um, Candide, in all the excitement I forgot to use a condom."

"That's okay, I'm on the pill," she said.

I took her chin between my thumb and forefinger, tilted her head up and kissed her, gently sliding my tongue in to meet hers. Our mouths worked in harmony as my hand reached down to caress her breast, gently tweaking her nipple.

I twisted around so that I could suck on her other nipple, then began working my way down her body, pausing for just a moment to dip my tongue in her navel.

Soon, I was gazing at her pussy, inhaling her musky aroma. Giving no thought to the load of cum that I had just deposited there, I began licking and lapping at her pussy lips and thrusting my tongue into her pussy. She tangled her fingers in my hair, and her thighs gripped my head so hard that it felt like it was in a vise.

Thankfully, she soon had a major orgasm and released the pressure on my head as I drew a deep breath.

I made my way back up her body and planted sloppy kisses on her face as my fully recovered cock sat at the entrance to her vagina.

She eagerly licked our combined juices off of my face as my cock slid easily into her. Sensing her desire, I rose up on my forearms and proceeded to fuck her with abandon.

I don't know how long we fucked, but it seemed like mere moments before we erupted in our mutual orgasms.

As we fell into a blissful slumber I was thinking that I didn't know where Jane got the idea that our sex life was dull and routine, but if my time with Candide was any indication, it wasn't due to me.

I spent the night at Candide's, waking up to a gentle blow job.

We showered separately, and while she was finishing up, I made her breakfast.

"Wow," she said, "a great lover, and he cooks? I may just keep you around."

"About that," I said as we sat down to eat. "I like you a lot, and last night was absolutely the best sex I have ever had in my life, but I have to resolve the issues in my marriage, and even if we divorce I don't know how soon I'll be ready for another relationship."

"Don't worry, John, I was just teasing you. Don't get me wrong, I like you, too, and if things work out I could certainly see us in a relationship, but you're right. First, you have to settle things with your wife."

We finished eating, just making idle conversation, until I decided that I had to go home and see if there was anything left of our marriage to save.

I walked in to find Jane sitting at the kitchen table, clutching a coffee cup. She looked up at me with eyes red from crying. One look at my satisfied face set her off on a new round of crying. I got a cup of coffee and sat down opposite her.

"So, how was your night with Robert?"

"Oh, John, it was horrible! All I could think of was you with Candide. She's so sexy and beautiful, I know I could never compete."

"You do realize, you wouldn't have had to worry about competing with her if you hadn't started this foolishness."

She couldn't meet my eyes, but nodded her agreement.

"I think I can safely say that you wouldn't be feeling so regretful if it had only been you and Robert, and I was left sitting at home, alone."

She looked up, her eyes full of tears, then dropped her eyes as she nodded once again.

"I just don't know what to do. One part of me wants to just kick you to the curb, and start over with someone new."

Jane was openly sobbing now, I'm sure she was thinking of me with Candide.

"Then I look at you and see the woman I married, the woman I fell in love with. I don't see an evil bitch but a foolish girl, and I think, I hope, that there's a way back for us."

Jane looked up, hope shining in her eyes through her tears.

"I'm going to change my clothes and go out for a while. While I'm out I think you should move your things into the guest room. When I get back we'll talk some more."

"Please don't make me move, John. How can we get back together if we're apart? I need you now more than ever."

"You're not getting the point. It's not a given that we are getting back together. Maybe you should have thought about how much you needed me before you started this," I said before going up to our, to my, bedroom.

Jane was still sitting at the table when I came downstairs and headed towards the door.

"John," she said, and I turned around. "I love you." I just nodded and left the house.

I know that sounds cold, but I needed her to feel how shaky our marriage was.

I walked down to the Charles River and ambled along the banks, watching the crew rowers in their shells and the sailboats dancing on the water. I sat on a bench when I came across some families with young children.

It saddened me as I wondered if I would ever see the children Jane and I had been talking about.

I don't know how long I sat there, but I started to feel a chill as the sun went down.

With a deep sigh, I hoisted myself to my feet and trudged back to our house.

When I walked into the house, Jane was still sitting where I had left her. She looked up hopefully, but I just shook my head sadly and went up to my room and locked the door.

I kicked off my shoes and stretched out on the bed fully clothed, throwing my arm over my eyes.

I'm not sure how long I lay there before I heard a soft rapping on the door and a whispered, "John." I didn't respond, and after a second attempt I heard her move down the hall to the guest room.

When I was sure she had retired for the night, I took a quick shower and fell into a restless sleep.

I came down to find that Jane had cooked a big breakfast, and surprisingly, I had a good appetite, though Jane was just picking at her food.

"John," she said, "do you think we could try counseling?"

Counseling. I turned that over in my mind. I really didn't know much about counseling. Would they try to convince me to go along with Jane's foolishness? If they tried that, they could just fuggedaboutit!

Did I want to work things out? One of the things that I learned from my night with Candide was that our sex life had gotten dull and routine; did I really want to go back to that? I was still angry that Jane had never come to me with any complaints.

I decided that there was still enough love in my heart for Jane that I didn't want to give it up without a fight.

"Okay, Jane, let's give counseling a try."

She nearly leapt out of her chair.

"Let's get one thing straight right now," I said, "I don't want a counselor who wants to "save" our marriage. Maybe it can be saved, maybe it can't. I won't stand for any hidden agendas."

I could tell that she was disappointed; she must have been hoping for some New Age hippy-dippy shrink who would agree with her "the times have changed" philosophy, but she had no choice but to agree.

The counseling was remarkably effective. Jane came to see how her refusal to work with me actually fed into her dissatisfaction with our sex life, and I learned that I needed to be more assertive.

We talked more about what we wanted, what we needed, what we expected from our sex life.

While the counseling helped us work through many of our issues, I was still hung up on her betrayal, even if I kept her from completing it. For her part, Jane couldn't get over her insecurities revolving around Candide. No matter how much I explained that while I did have some feelings for Candide, I wasn't in love with her, and our date was just meant as a shot across her bow, she just didn't get it. We finally decided to get an amicable divorce.

Once the divorce was final. I took stock of my life. No, I didn't hook right up with Candide. Instead, I booked a room in a B&B on the Maine coast. It was pre-season, so the weather was iffy, but that suited my mood to a "T." I just wanted to decompress and do some soul-searching, deciding just where I wanted to go from here.

When I returned, I did call Candide. We went out to dinner, and I did let her take me to her bed, but it was more for comfort than passion.

The next morning as we lay in bed, I was idly toying with her nipple.

"Penny for your thoughts, John."

"I was thinking about how easy it would be to just take you in my arms and ask you to make this permanent."

"And . . ."

"And the easy way isn't always the best way. Yes, we have a real connection . . ." She gave me a sly smile. "Get your mind out of the gutter, I don't mean just sex, you pervert!

"I'm very fond of you, and I know I could easily fall in love with you, but I don't know if that would be fair to either of us. My divorce is still very new and raw, and I'm concerned that this might be a rebound affair.

"I think it would be best if we both saw others, as well as each other, for a while. I don't know how long 'a while' might be, and I won't ask you to wait for me to get my head on straight."

"I wish I could argue with you, but I'm afraid that you're right," she said. "While I do think that we could make this work, it's probably better to be safe than sorry."

We got out of bed and used the bathroom, showered separately, then had a quiet breakfast.

I was tempted to throw caution to the wind and forget about seeing others, and I believe that Candide would have gone along, but I stuck to my resolve.

We finished cleaning up, she walked me to the door and we hugged each other tearfully.

"I guess this is good-bye," she said.

"No, not 'good-bye'" I said, "just so long for now. Why don't we meet for dinner, say two weeks from Friday, just to check in?"

"Okay," she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek and eased me out the door. The door closing sounded like a cell door, and I wasn't sure that I hadn't made the worst mistake of my life.

I spent the rest of the week questioning my judgement, my sanity. That Friday I decided to join some friends for dinner and drinks. We were seated in a corner booth in the back of the restaurant, I was facing the door.

We were just finishing dessert when I saw her come in. Candide was with a tall, good-looking guy. Who am I kidding, of course he'd be tall and good-looking!

I was torn as to whether I should go over and say hello, but decided that wouldn't be in keeping with our "separation." I was disappointed in how quickly she seemed to have replaced me, and decided that I had to put myself out there.

I guess you can call me a coward, because I waited until she went to the restroom before throwing some cash on the table and saying a quick goodnight to my friends.

I was both mad at her for not waiting long to get back in the game, and madder at myself; this was what we both had agreed to. One thing was for sure; I was going to get my own date.

I flatter myself that I'm a pretty good catch, and had no trouble getting a date for the following Friday night. Her name was Cheryl Thompson, she was a receptionist at one of my clients and we had exchanged some innocent flirting in the past. She knew I had been married, but accepted readily when I made it clear that I was divorced.

I always thought that Cheryl was "business attractive," but I still wasn't prepared for the vision that greeted me at her door, and I guess my surprise was evident.

"I guess I clean up pretty well?" she said.

"That's putting it mildly. You look like you're ready to go?"

"Yes, just let me get my wrap."

I helped her drape it over her shoulders, and we were off.

Dinner was your usual first date chit-chat, with the exception of talk about my divorce. She was suitably shocked at Jane's actions.

I decided to lay my cards on the table over coffee and dessert.

"Cheryl, I don't want to lead you on. In the lead up to my divorce I became . . . involved with a woman, and after my divorce we became quite serious. We were both concerned about how we came to be, and the risks of a rebound relationship, and decided that we should see other people.

"I don't want you to think that I'm just using you as a placeholder, or something. I'm completely open to following this wherever it leads."

Her laugh had a charming tinkle to it.

"John, this is just our first date. I'm not expecting any commitments, but I do appreciate your honesty. As you say, let's just play it by ear and see where it leads."

With that awkwardness out of the way, we went on to have a very pleasant date, ending with a warm kiss on the lips and a date for the following Saturday.

Meanwhile, I had my dinner date that Friday with Candide, and I didn't have a clue how that was going to go.

I picked her up, and she was as lovely as ever. We talked casually on the way to the restaurant, but as soon as we gave the waiter our orders she got serious.

"I saw you, you know."

I just raised my eyebrows.

"I was out to dinner, and saw you with your friends. I was going to come and say hi, but when I came out of the restroom you were gone."

"I was a little embarrassed. I know we had agreed that we should see others, but seeing you with another man so soon, well, I guess I was a little jealous. Silly, I know, but . . ."

"John, there was no reason to be jealous. Stefan was an old friend whom I hadn't seen in a while, and when he called, I took advantage of our . . . break to accept his invitation to dinner. I'm sorry if it upset you."

"No need to apologize; any upset was in my own head. In fact, it inspired me to get off my butt and ask someone out. We had dinner last week."

Now it was her turn to raise her eyebrows.

"Should I be getting jealous?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh, I don't think so, even though we do have another date for tomorrow night. We both agree that there are no strings, just two people getting together for a good time."

"That's nice," she said with a wistful smile, "You deserve to have a good time."

We were saved from further awkward conversation by the arrival of our dinners, and the conversation moved to more benign topics.

"Would you like to go dancing?" I asked as I held the car door for her.

"No, I think it's best if you take me home."

It was a quiet ride back to her home as she gazed out the window.

We walked to her door and we kissed, maybe with a little more fervor than we intended, and gently pushed each other away.

"Please keep in touch, John."

"I will. Good night, Candide," I said and beat a hasty retreat to my car before I dragged her back inside.

My date with Cheryl went well, and our good night kiss was hotter, with a little fondling included, but we still parted before things went too far.

Although I spoke to Candide every week or so, our paths didn't cross. I don't know if we were subconsciously avoiding each other or if it was just fate.

I saw Cheryl a few more times, and we did end up in bed, and it was fun, but there was no spark there.

As we lay in bed after the third night we had sex, Cheryl dropped a bomb on me.

"John, I think this should be our last time."

"What? I thought we were good."

"Oh, we are. Maybe too good."

"Now you're not making sense."

"John, when we started, we said no strings, and I said that I wasn't looking for any commitments. I wasn't, and I'm still not. But I'm developing feelings for you and if we continue, I think we may go places that I'm just not ready to go. I'd rather hurt you now, before feelings run too deep, than hurt you later, when it will really cause you pain. I hope that makes sense."

"In a strange way it does. I can't say that it doesn't hurt, but I'll get over it."

I got dressed, gave her a kiss on the forehead and headed to the door.

"Good night, Cheryl."

"Goodbye, John," she said with a sad smile, tears glistening in her eyes.

As I closed her door, I pondered my next move.

My next move was a series of women. Some were one-night stands, some were mini-relationships, though none as serious as Cheryl.

Finally, I realized what was missing from my life, and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" she said.

"Candide, it's me, John," I said, completely forgetting that she had caller ID.

"Candide, I don't know how things are with you, but I'm not worried about rebounds anymore. I've had more rebounds than a pinball game, and I'm on tilt. If you'll still have me, I want to come home."

There was silence on the other end of the line, and I was afraid I had blown my chance.

"How soon can you get here?"

Epilog

Jane didn't leave town in disgrace, or live a lonely life surrounded by her cats. She certainly didn't seek employment in a Mexican whorehouse. While I wasn't really interested, mutual friends let me know that she was dating, though there didn't seem to be anybody that she was seeing seriously.

Candide wanted to invite Jane to the wedding. While I wasn't sure that was such a great idea, I didn't object, but Jane declined, sending a nice gift.

I was surprised when Candide struck up a casual friendship with Jane, meeting occasionally for coffee or shopping. I wasn't concerned, though it was certainly unusual!

About six months after we were married, I came home to find Candide dressed to go out.

Uh-oh, I thought, here we go again, but my fears were unfounded.

"Go get changed, we're meeting Jane at Amelia's for dinner."

"Look, I know you two have gotten kind of friendly, but don't you think this is a bit much?"

"Not to worry, Honey, there's a method to my madness."

I knew there was no arguing with her when she got a notion in her head, so I just shrugged my shoulders and went to get changed.

Jane was already waiting at the hostess station, and to call the situation awkward would be an understatement.

Candide and Jane greeted each with the cheek kisses that all women do, while I just stood there feeling uncomfortable.

Neither of us seemed to know what to do, then Jane spoke.

"John, it's good to see you; you're looking well."

"Thank you, Jane, you look nice also."

The hostess spared us more awkwardness by leading us to our table, though Candide hung back for a moment, saying something to the person at the desk.