My Wife was a Pay-to-View Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Micki returns for a visit and a promise for the future.
5.8k words
5.2k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

My Wife was a Pay-to-View Slut - 02

by Ghostwalker

(with input by IrishLass and editing by LarryInSeattle)

(Since I started writing I've been asked on more than one occasion if my stories are true and I can honestly say that everyone of them is... in part. In every story, something is true. It could be a name, the description of a person, a location, or an event. I leave that to my readers to decide as part of the mystique. In this case, since it was related to me by a third party, I felt it necessary to let my readers know that this is not about my wife [if I have one]. Enjoy)

After a month filled with working together, sex, laughter, sex, talking, and even more sex, Micki got a call from Gavin saying her car was finally finished and we could pick it up. Little did I realize how that simple message would affect us. We picked up the car and after the long drive home spent the night cuddled up in bed together, each lost in our own thoughts.

"Penny for your thoughts," she whispered as the crickets chirped outside the window.

"Thinking about us and the future," I told her. "Now that you have your car back there's really nothing to hold you here... unless you want to stay. But most of all I... ahhhhh... was thinking about how to tell you that I think I'm falling in love with you and want you to stay here with me."

"Oh," she said softly. "I'm not sure what to say. I've thought about what I want to do but haven't really decided on anything. I mean, I really like being here with you but I still have obligations that I need to take care of before thinking of settling down anywhere. As for love, that's an awful big word for two people that have only known each other for a little over a month."

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied as we each rolled onto our sides and fell asleep.

The sound of her car pulling out of the driveway woke me the following morning. For a moment, I hoped it was all a bad dream. But when I realized it wasn't, I thought about going after her. In the end, I got up and went into the kitchen where I found a note lying on the table.

Gary,

Please understand but I've never felt like this with anyone else and I'm scared. I need some time to think. I promise you'll hear from me but when and where I can't say. Remember me and the time we've had together.

All my heart,

Micki

XOXO

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought of the woman who'd stolen my heart. We'd met when she'd walked into the bar where I was working part-time and asked for help because her car had broken down. Lucky for me, I was the only mechanic in my small town so I was the one who'd gone to help her. Even luckier was the fact that her car was a 1998 Porsche Boxter which meant I had absolutely no idea how to fix it other than to send it to another mechanic 45 miles away.

Then life, fate, or whatever else you want to call it had stepped in and she'd landed up staying with me on my ranch. The image of the first time I'd seen her undressed instantly caused my cock to tremble.

At 5-foot, 8-inches tall, she was just a few inches shorter than me. She had auburn hair that hung down her back and seemed to be continuously changing color as the sun reflected off it. Her eyes were a brilliant shade of jade-green that twinkled accentuating her creamy-white skin and the freckles that were scattered across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. But the thing that drew my attention, and anybody else who saw her, were her 32DDD breasts. During the time we'd spent together, I'd seen, touched, sucked, and enjoyed them daily as we fucked almost everywhere we could think of. And while I'd hoped to see a lot more of them it didn't seem that was going to happen.

Now, it seemed she was gone. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your point of view, the one thing in life that's guaranteed is that time moves on so one day turned into one week and then a month and then two. My life fell back into my old routines and dulled every thought of her from my head, that is until I walked into my house every night. Even after all this time, I still seemed to feel her presence, hear her voice in the sounds outside, and smell the musky aroma of her arousal.

It wasn't until she'd been gone for over six months that I got a postcard with a website and a message.

This Friday night is dedicated to you.

I've already set-up a membership for you.

Hope you'll stop in.

The card was unsigned but I recognized the handwriting so that Friday night I pulled out my computer and entered the website from the card. Micki was already on but somehow knew the instant I logged onto the site.

She was wearing a sheer black top that was buttoned almost all the way to the top. Underneath I could see she was wearing a black lace bra with a small rose at the junction of her cleavage. And around her neck she wore a black lace choker.

"Hey everyone. Jasmine here," she said using her stage name. "And tonight we have a special guest. You see my favorite cowboy is joining us tonight for a session dedicated to him. This means I'll still take special requests but won't be doing any private sessions,"... and with that she started.

The first thing she did was stand up and move away from the camera which appeared to be mounted on a table. When she moved far enough away, I could see that she was wearing a black skirt and a pair of 3-inch black high heels. To add to the image, her auburn hair hung loose over her shoulders and partially blocked the view of her breasts.

She immediately put on some music with a deep, sultry rhythm and turned down the lights. She looked directly at the camera, her green eyes ablaze with desire. She licked her lips sensuously with just the tip of her tongue. After which she began to sway and move to the music, her hips grinding to the beat.

Her hands went up into her hair, lifting it up and out before letting it drop back into place. The pouty look on her face instantly reminding me of the times I 'd seen the same look as we made love, causing my cock to begin to harden.

She moved around the room with all the grace of a ballerina. Slow, sensuous, energetic, and sexy all at the same time. Twirling here, bending over there, all the while swaying to the music. Then she moved closer to the camera and bent over allowing me, and the others watching her, a view of the deep valley between her breasts.

"I'm getting awful warm with all these clothes on. What do you think, lover? Should I take some of them off?"

Instantly, I heard dinging sounds, like little bells going off, from her side of the screen.

"Hmmmmm, looks like some of you think I've got too much on but... I'm still waiting for my cowboy to answer."

My hand moved as with a mind of its own, typing out 'Take it off'.

"That's what I was hoping to hear," she purred when she saw my response. Then she turned and moved to the center of the room. She put her hands on her hips and turned her head. It was as if she was looking at me, and me alone. as she blew a kiss before returning to her swaying and dancing.

It was then that I finally recognized the music as Bolero, and felt my cock throb as I remembered the sensual rhythm of the tune and I closed my eyes for an instant.

"Do you like what you see?" I heard her whispered and my eyes sprang open. She stood staring at the camera once again, bent over at her hips but she had unbuttoned her top and the sheer material now hung from her revealing her bra and her magnificent breasts.

"Wanna see more?" she whispered.

Once again, I could hear the dinging sound of the watchers responses as she waited until I replied.

She stood up and the top slid off her shoulders landing in a pile at her feet revealing her bra. I recognized it immediately, and remembered that was 'special' as I'd found out the last time I'd seen her wear it. "So what do you think, guys?" she teased as she placed a hand under each orb and lifted them.

The dinging of bells became continuous as she spun and twirled while cupping and squeezing her tits.

"Hmmmm, looks like you guys wanna see even more," she said in a low, sultry tone. Then ever so slowly she moved her hand to the front of her bra and untied a small bow located on the front of each cup. Instantly, the cups opened to reveal her nipples and areolas.

I couldn't help but groan at the sight of the hard nipples and the ring of bumps that surrounded her deep-pink areolas. "Damn, she must be getting really turned on for her nipples to be so big and hard," I thought to myself. Instinctively, my hand fell to the front of my pants, gently massaging the growing bulge, as I remembered playing with those tits and sucking on those nipples.

AS if reading my mind, her hands moved to her nipples and she gently squeezed them. "Ohhhhh, this feels so good. My nipples are soooooo sensitive and look at how hard they are just thinking about you."

A low, primal groan rumbled deep within my chest.

"You wanna know a secret?" she whispered.

Though I already knew what she was talking about I instantly typed, YES, to her question.

Her hands moved slowly, rubbing across her chest and then to her bare stomach, all the while continuing to sway and dance to the increased tempo of the music. Then with the speed of a snake striking, she grabbed the edges of her bra cup and pulled. The Velcro holding them in place released with a ripping sound as she revealed her bare breasts to all of us watching.

Without even thinking about what I was doing, I moved closer to the computer screen and my hand moved out as if to touch her exposed flesh.

Once again, it seemed as if she knew what I was doing, when she giggled and twirled away from the camera. Her hands cupping and lifting her breasts, offering them to me as her hips moved seductively to the heavy base of the music. At that moments she the most graceful, sexiest woman in the world as far as I was concerned.

All the desire I'd bottled up and tried to hide for the past months boiled to the surface. I wanted her unlike I'd ever wanted any woman before. My eyes, temporarily, lost focus as I thought about all the things we'd done together and all the things I still wanted to do to her.

When my eyes focused on the screen, Micki had her back to the camera. Her hand moved slowly, heightening my desire, until she reached the zipper on the skirt and began to pull it down. One inch, two, and finally three opened before the slinky black material slid down her legs revealing a black g-string, black garter belt, smoky-brown nylons, and her favorite black 'fuck-me' high-heels. My cock lurched in my pants at the sight. She bent over at the waist, tantalizing all of her viewers as the material from her g-string disappeared into the slit between her nether lips.

"Arrgghhh," I groaned.

The dinging from the screen became so frantic that it sounded like one continuous tone.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm glad to see you guys like what I'm doing," she moaned as she stood back up. "But I think I know something you'll enjoy even more," she finished as she climbed up onto her bed. When she got in the center, she sat down and spread her legs revealing the lust-swollen lips of her womanly treasure.

Suddenly the camera moved and I realized someone else must have been in the room with her as the camera zoomed in on her body.

"Are your cocks hard? Are you thinking about what it would be like to fuck me? The reason I'm asking is because I'm so wet right now! I can feel my juice coating my pussy. That's why I have something special planned for you tonight, especially my cowboy. And this is to let him know how much I miss him," she said in a sultry voice as she reached under her pillow and pulled out a dildo.

What surprised me the most was that the dildo looked almost exactly like my cock.

"Ummmmmm. So wicked. So sexy. I had it custom made because my cowboy makes me feel better than any other lover I've ever had. His cock is soooo long, and hard. It fills me soooo deep and stretches me soooo much. It even stretches my mouth," she crooned as she put the dildo to her lips.

Gently she kissed the head of the toy as her eyes closed and her face became flushed. "Ohhhhh, just imagine this is your cock, lover," she continued as she licked the shaft of the pink member. "Just thinking about you makes me so wet. Can you imagine what it would feel like if you were here right now and I was doing this to you."

"Arrrrrrggggghhhhhh," I groaned as my cock hardened until it felt like it was going to rip through the front of my pants.

"Mmmmmm, so good," Micki moaned as she ran her tongue up and down the shaft, licking it like an ice cream cone. "I miss this so much."

"I miss it too," I mumbled.

Just then she brought the tip of the toy to her pursed lips. Slowly, she pushed.

I could see her lips being pressed inwards until she opened them slightly and allowed the tip to slide into her mouth. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood and quickly dropped my pants and boxer-briefs to the floor allowing my hard cock to spring from its confines. Then I sat back in my chair, my eyes glued to the vision on the screen.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," she muttered as she slowly slid the toy in and out of her mouth.

Instinctively, I wrapped my hand around my cock and began to slide it up and down, matching her rhythm.

"Gluk, gluk, gluk," echoed from my computer as I watched her pump the dildo deeper and deeper into her mouth. Then she grabbed her right tit and kneed the orb like a pile of freshly made bread dough. A deep, primal moan rumbled from her chest as she pulled the dildo from her mouth. "Ohmigod baby, I need your cock so bad. I need to feel you rubbing your cock across my tits," she muttered as she slid the dildo across her nipples and brought it to rest in the valley between her orbs. "I want to feel it fucking my tits just like this," she continued as she used her elbows to press her tits together and slid her toy in and out of the tunnel. "But most of all I want to feel you deep inside me," she sighed as she leaned back and pulled her panties aside revealing herself to me.

The first thing I noticed, has the sheen of moisture that covered the erotic flower between her legs. Her outer lips looked like the petals of a red rose while her inner lips peeked out and were almost the same shade as a pink carnation. And between them was the dark, inviting opening to her holy-of-holies. While, a single drop of her juice hung from the bottom of the slit before gliding down into the crevasse between the cheeks of her buttocks.

"So naughty," she purred. "Just look at how turned on I am," she continued as she reached for her hips and pulled on the bows holding her g-string in place. "Just look at how wet my pussy is knowing that you're watching me. Mmmmmmm... need you so bad. Need to feel your kiss, the touch of your hands on my body," she continued as she caressed herself. "The feel of your tongue as you lick me right here," she said as she slid her finger between the lips of her pussy and across her clit. "Oh god, I need you," she sighed before pausing. "But since you're not here I guess this will have to do," she finished as she took the dildo and ran it across the pulsing lips of her pussy.

"Fuck," I moaned as I sat there, transfixed, by the sight in front of me.

Then, teasingly, she reached between her legs with her right hand and spread her nether lips apart as she used her other hand to glide the dildo up and down her slit. "Oh fuck, I need my baby. I need to feel your cock teasing me and rubbing against me. I wanna feel your body against mine. Need you so bad. I wish you were here, right now."

My cock felt like I piece of hardened iron as my hand slid up and down its length. "I wish I was there too."

"Need you, need you, need...," she whispered over and over until a thick layer of her juice covered the toy. Then in one swift movement she drove the dildo between her lust-swollen lips. It disappeared inch by inch into her seething core. "Shhhhhhh. Feels so goooooood. I can feel it stretching me just like the my cowboy's cock does. Mmmmmmm, yessssss," she croaked as she began to slide the dildo in and out of herself. "What do you think, baby? Do you like watching your slut fuck herself with my toy cock? Are you playing with yourself? Ohhhhhh god, I hope so," she teased as she began to lift her hips, driving the toy cock even deeper into herself.

"Yessssssss," I hissed as I leaned back in my chair and began to lift me hips to match her movements.

"Fuck me, lover. Fill my pussy with your cock," she groaned as she arched her back driving the toy deep inside herself. "Ohmigod... It hurts so fucking good. I can feel it pressing against the back of my pussy. Ohhhhhhhh, so deep. Gonna cum soon, baby," she said as the tempo from the background music increased.

"Me tooo," I sighed.

"Now, baby! Fuck me hard! Drill that marvelous cock of yours deep inside my pussy. Cum deep inside me! Fill my cunt with your cum. I wanna feel it dripping from me like a leaky faucet. Mmmmmm, so close. Ohhhh fuck me. Yeah... yeah... yeah... just like that! Ahhhhhhh... ohhhhhh... fuck me good... Oh fuck that's deep... Don't stop... please don't stop," she pleaded as her hand became a blur and the music moved towards its climax. "Oh yeah... mmmmmmm... so close. Pump your cock into me. Ohhhhh... fuck yeah... yeah... yeah... almost there. Gonna cum. Ahhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhh... Fill me, lover. Fill me, baby. Fuck your pay-to-view slut. Fill me with your cum... N... N... NOWWWWWWWW," she wailed.

"Fuck," I groaned as my cum rocketed from the tip of my cock, coating my hand and lap as I watched Micki soar into orgasmic oblivion.

Time stood still as I watched her squirm and bounce on the bed until with one final shudder she collapsed on the bed. "Ohmigod, that had to be one of the best orgasms I've ever had doing this which is probably good," she said breathlessly, "which is probably a good thing for those of you that are watching since my contract is almost up and I'm going back to my cowboy... if he still wants me," she paused. "If you do I'll meet him at the same spot where we first met in two days." And with that the screen went black.

That night, I barely slept as I ran her comment over and over in my head and the following day shuffled around like a zombie as I did chores around the ranch. When I went to bed the second night my head barely touched my pillow before I was out-like-a-light. I woke up with the Sun the next morning and watched its gentle rays light the valley. "Today's the day," I thought to myself as I prepared breakfast. The rest of the day was a blur until I realized it was almost 5 o'clock and I needed to get ready for my shift at the bar.

I arrived at the bar early that day and for the next two hours I watched the door waiting and hoping. Just before 8 o'clock the door opened and one of the local boys came in and handed me a note.

Meet me where my car broke down.

I have a job for you.

Within minutes, I was out the door, in my truck, and heading up the highway. Instead of her car a RV was parked along the roadside. I parked behind it and slowly walked to the door hoping beyond words that this wasn't a mistake. I knocked on the door and entered. "Hello. Is anyone here?"

"Back here darlin'."

I walked to the back of the RV and opened the partition, reveling one of the most beautiful, and stunning, sights in my life. Micki was stretched out across the bed, totally naked, the dildo just barely visible between her swollen nether lips. A light sheen of sweat covering her body and the heavy musky smell of her excitement filling the room.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12