My Wife with the Crystal Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, did you just threaten me if we don't accept this?"

"No, not a threat. There are pay raises and incentives that are based on the cooperation I get from my workers. I've been watching you and your team. You are currently on the path to being a vice president if your work continues as it has up till now. I would certainly hate to see you miss out on a promotion because of non-cooperation with your boss.

I paused, looked over at Jewels that had a deer in the headlights look on her face, and replied, "I don't think we can give you a decision tonight. Will you give us a week to make a decision about this? Jewels and I have a lot to talk about."

Torin's final reply was "We will eagerly await your decision. Please let me know if you have any other questions. You know how to get in touch with me."

We stood up and were nicely escorted through the long hallway and up to the exit doorway, we retrieved our coats and walked to the car that was waiting for us just outside the door. It was washed and cleaned as the valet said it would be.

The drive home was quiet. Neither of us spoke a word. Jewels just stared into space -- thinking. When we got to our apartment and pulled into our covered parking space, Jewels walked straight into the house, dropped her purse on the counter, went upstairs, and got ready for bed. I got there a few minutes later after locking the apartment up.

My first words spoken to her since the meeting with Torin and Christina were, "That is an amazingly large amount of money for nine to ten months of effort. But I'm not sure I can accept Torin, or any other man, taking you away, with no ability to contact you and having him fuck your brains out for five straight days and nights. Then he wants to bring you back and you and I are supposed to go on like nothing ever happened? I'm worried about how you will feel about him after five days of hot and heavy sex with him, in a very private location. I'm afraid you will fall in love with him. He has everything that you could possibly ever want, so there will be no further need for me in your life."

Jewels replied, "Don't you worry about me falling in love with Torin. He's a nice guy, very rich, and flaunts it, but I'm not sure I could be comfortable around him for very long. His egotism is a "turn-off for me. Still, you bring up a good point, five days of getting my brains fucked out by an energetic older "in-shape and experienced stud" does have a wonderful connotation to it."

I just glared at her. She grinned back at me, "Oh silly, don't get upset, I'm only teasing." I wondered, was she really?

We debated the options and the details of the offer. We deliberated over the pros and cons all weekend. I wasn't much good at work on Monday as my mind was elsewhere. On Wednesday, Torin did come into my office in the afternoon and asked how work projects were going.

Then he asked, "How is your decision is coming along?

I said. "We're still considering the details and discussing it further between us.".

"Any other questions you have for me?"

"If we give you a positive answer this Friday, how soon before you will take Jewels away for your five days in seclusion".

"Well, that depends more on Julie than it does on me. When will she be near her ovulation days? We will need to schedule our rendezvous around those days."

Torin firmly uttered, "Oh, one more thing that just needs to be said to make sure it is clear with you. I will be taking Julie for five nights on her most fertile days. I can't run the risk of you two having sex and stealing her egg from me. She would then be pregnant with your child. I need to make sure you don't have sex with her for two days before I pick her up and then at least one day after she is back home with you. I'm firm on this. I'll even ask her if you two have had sex in the last two days when I pick her up. She better tell me, No!. Is that clear??

I replied that I understood his point completely. Let's see, five days plus 2 plus 1 = 8 total days that I can't have sex with Jewels per month. I guess I can sacrifice because he's paying so much for this.

That night I asked Jewels if she knew when her next ovulation day would probably be. She said, "I just completed my period yesterday and have stopped taking the birth control pills. Normally, ovulation is usually twelve to fourteen days from the start of the last period, so I should be ovulating in about 9-11 days from now."

Then she reminded me, "However, I haven't received those fertility pills that Torin said he would get me if we were going to do this. But I'm pretty sure you need to take them starting the third to fifth day after the start of your period. I'm now on my fifth day since my period started so I don't know if the fertility pills will work or not. I hope they will.

"Jewels, do you realize that you are acting and saying that you have decided to go through with the offer from Torin? What helped make up your mind?"

"I realized that we are just on a treadmill now. Hoping that you will get promoted into a better-paying job so we can get a house and start our family. I don't figure that will happen for at least eight to ten years with the way things are going now. I don't want to wait that long to start my family. I'm saying the plans we have are dependent on a lot of things happening the right way at the right time. It's risky to think that all of the things will happen as we want them to."

"The money we get from me doing this a much shorter time to being wealthy enough to start doing all the things we want in the next year -- not eight years away. This will be a huge change for us. We can buy the house we want, I won't have to work, and our children can come along as soon as we have everything in place. I don't know how we can possibly turn his offer down."

"Ok Jewels. You are the one most affected by all of this. You're the one that will put your body, life, and emotions at risk to conceive a baby with Torin. You will be the one to have morning sickness and pain through the nine months. But at least you won't have to take care of his baby after you deliver it to them. They do have that contingency they asked for regarding a second child a couple of years later. That would put you out about 5 years from now before you can have our first baby. Can you emotionally conceive, nurture, carry, and deliver two babies and give them away, then try to start another one with me? The baby of ours won't require you to it give away. You'll get to keep it for the rest of your life."

She thought for a few minutes, then said, "If I look at this as if I was just hired for a new job, I think it will be much easier to not get deeply involved emotionally. The job of conceiving nurturing and delivering a baby to a childless couple that chose me to be their birth mother is a very self-sacrificing and noble thing for me to do. I think I can do it without getting emotionally involved with Torin or the baby. At least, for that amount of money, I'm willing to try"

Together, we walked over to our landline phone and called Torin. When he answered, we both said in unison, "Yes, we will do it." Then Jewels asked when she could get the fertility pills because she should have started taking them today. Torin said, "I'll have the delivered to you tonight by a special currier. "

Within an hour there was a knock at the door, when I opened it, a young man asked if I was Lucas. I said "Yes." He said "I think this is for your wife. The doctor prescribed Clomid as your wife's preferred fertility drug." Sign here, he handed me a clipboard. I signed and he turned around and left in the dark.

I said to Jewels, "It looks like your fertility pills will be right on schedule. You should be ovulating in about 10 days."

She just smiled and reached forward to pull them from my hand. I held them tight for a minute. She looked at me and asked, "Why are you holding them so tight?" I said, "I just realized that by letting you start taking these pills, I'm past the point of no return. We are fully committed to doing this once you swallow that first pill." She said, "Yes, but you will get your first $5 million deposited in the bank when I return from my five days with Torin. That money can solve a lot of problems for us, and we can start a whole new life together." She jerked the bag from my hands and went to get a glass of water.

Over the next week, there were a few days when I came home from work and she wasn't home. She would come home about nine or ten pm with a few bags of items she'd bought. I'd asked her what she bought and she replied with, "Sorry, but you don't need to know." Then she would go into the bedroom and hide them from me.

Julie's First time with Torin:

Nine days from the day we made that phone call to Torin, he arrived at our apartment to pick up Jewels. She took two suitcases, her cosmetic bag, and her purse. As she was packing her suitcase, I did get a glimpse of some sexy negligées that I had given her for her birthday as she sneaked them into her luggage. I think she was more excited about this than she let on.

I brought her suitcases out to an amazing Columbia-blue color super expensive vehicle. He leaned over to me and asked me, "How do you like the car? It is a brand-new Bugatti Pur Sport sedan that I bought just for these special dates with Jewels." He added, "Yes, I'm calling her Jewels too because she really is my 'Jewel' too now. This car will be just for her and me. You know, the best for the best."

I said, "It's an amazing vehicle. I've heard of these, but never got to see one. I know they are very expensive; I think the cost is around $3 million each. I'm sure Jewels will be very impressed." I stepped to the back of the car, lifted the trunk lid with the spoiler on it, placed the suitcases in the trunk, and closed the lid. I walked to the passenger side door where she stood with the car door already open, looking at me. She reached out, put her arms around me in a hug, and quietly said, "Please remember, I'm doing this for our future and our future children. This is just something I must do to help get us where we want to be financially very quickly. We will both be alright after this. We can laugh about this in our old age. After I come back in five days, I will make it up to you for being gone from you." We exchanged a long kiss, then she turned, and slid in onto the fully custom bucket seats. She said, "I love you." I replied, "I love you too." The door closed, and they drove off. I watched as they left our apartment parking lot, saw the solid bar of lights across the back of the car come on when he stepped on the brakes, then he turned right, floored the gas pedal, and squealed tires going up the street.

I murmured to myself, "Yes, that's a very beautiful jewel of a car, but he has my Jewel inside of it, and now he's claiming she is his Jewel too. I don't like the ominous feeling of how this is already starting."

I would not know where they had gone, what they were doing, or if she was living or dead for five long days. I could guess from the time and day what they were most probably doing at that moment, but the evenings and nights are going to be tough for me as I know at those times, he will be fucking her for all he's worth -- and that's a tremendous amount. Well, at least he's getting his money's worth from her. She is really verbal when we have sex. She's a screamer and can have orgasms multiple times with only short ebbs between them. When she gets extremely turned on, she's capable of keeping her orgasms going for several hours. I've had times with her that I've had to finish her off by hand as my cock gave out after a few hours. Maybe I should have warned Torin. He might be the one asking her for a break.

One thing I had to fully accept is that there was a very good possibility that she will come back to me pregnant with another man's child. How will I feel as I reach around her and find her middle expanding with his child inside my wife? Can I accept that? What will I do if I can't? I must get this straight in my head now as my wife and I agreed to do this. Besides, it's apparent that my progress in my job depends on it.

Work went very slow for those five days. I knew I didn't have to worry about Torin coming in to discuss anything, so I found it refreshing that I could start asking some probing questions of my team. They did come up with some great suggestions that I'm going to implement right away. I feel much better that our projects are all on schedule, It even looks like we could reduce our commit times to the customer. That will make them and our management happy. Quicker to the customer, the quicker we get paid.

The fifth day was a Saturday. I cleaned my car from top to bottom. All the time thinking that after spending the time with Torin in his tremendous car, that riding in this will be a huge step down in luxury and speed. But it's what I can afford right now. I tried to stay busy working on my computer with financial things for work. I also started working on our taxes -- realizing that it will be much different doing taxes starting next year. It was very hard to concentrate knowing she would be home in a few hours.

I went out for late lunch at a nice restaurant knowing that Jewels wouldn't be back till about 5-7 pm.

I made sure I was home when Torin pulled his remarkable vehicle in front of our apartment. I watched through the front window thinking that I would linger just a few minutes to see what the departing emotions were between the two of them as they said goodbye. He had brought the suitcases out of the trunk and set them on the sidewalk. I was surprised that when he walked up in front of her, she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a very long passionate kiss, much better than the one she gave me when she left. It was then that I realized she must have really loved the last five days with him. I knew then that there was definitely something much deeper building between them than just some quick fuck sessions. He slowly let her go and he walked back toward his car door.

At that moment, I walked out the door to help bring in her luggage. When Torin saw me walking out, he walked back to where the suitcases were and said to me, "Lucas, I sincerely hope that these dates with Jewels will not drive a wedge between us. I want us to have an amiable understanding that we are both getting something very valuable out of this that will last a lifetime. Can we strive to do that?"

I looked back at him and dejectedly replied, "I'll do my best, but you've got to know that having her do this is eating me up inside."

His reply was, "Don't worry too much. The apprehension you're feeling might be tough at first, but it will ease up over the next few months." I got the feeling that somehow he has done something like this before with another man's wife. He turned and walked back to the driver's seat, shut the door, turned one last time to smile at Jewel's, then roared off down the street.

When she was standing together waving goodbye to Torin, I tried to reach for her other hand to hold it, but she quickly lifted it to wave goodbye to him. She acted like she didn't want to display any affection to me in front of him. I guess that could be understood with what she has just been doing with him.

I brought the suitcases into the apartment and placed them by our bed in the master bedroom. There was an extra new suitcase with wheels that she seemed very fond of and wheeled into the apartment herself.

I now noticed that she was wearing a new elegant and certainly expensive dress that I'd never seen before, her hair was styled beautifully, her nails were immaculately done with new red nail polish.

I said to her, "Wow, you look like a million bucks! All this looks new, is it?"

"Oh yes, it is all-new, as well as all the stuff in the new suitcase he bought me."

You look so good I should take you out for dinner or go dancing or something.

"Oh No! Absolutely not tonight. I'm totally exhausted. Just before he brought me home we had dinner at that new Italian restaurant that you and I've been wanting to try. So, I'm not the least bit hungry. If you want to go get something, go get it. I'll just shower and change into pajamas while you're gone."

I begged her, "Please stay up and fill me in on what you two did for the last five days? You must know that I have dozens of questions."

I was gone only about thirty minutes, but when I got back home most all the lights were off, and the bedroom was dark. She had gone to bed before 8:00 pm without me. She really was sound asleep and lightly snoring, not faking it either. I listened to her breathing for a while to make sure. She must have had some amazingly wild and sizzling nights with Torin. I let her sleep and I finally went to bed at about 11:30 pm and made sure I stayed on my side of the bed, not wanting to disturb her.

When I woke up on Sunday morning, she was still sound asleep on the far side of the bed. I don't think she had moved at all during the night. I slid over and put my arms around her. I got no response of any kind. She just kept on lightly breathing deeply. Wow, she's still sound asleep after twelve hours. She will need to tell me what Torin did to make her so tired.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast for both of us. I thought she might wake up around ten-o-clock or so, but by noon, she still hadn't stirred. I thought something might be wrong, so I went in and gently kissed her cheek and tickled her nose to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes and rolled onto her back and stared at me with a questioning look on her face. She gazed at me for at least a minute, trying to figure out who I was, then she finally reacted as if she finally figured out that I was someone she knew -- her husband. It certainly wasn't a look of contentment or happiness that she gave me. It was a look of dismay.

I said, "It is Sunday afternoon. You slept the clock around plus four hours. Are you alright? Are you Ok?"

"Oh, I'm OK,... I guess". She set up in the bed, looked around the room, then looked at me again and spoke, "I guess I'm back in the real world now, aren't I?"

"Yes, honey, you are back with me in our apartment in our bed. Torin is not here now. Sorry, but it's just me."

She sat for a few more minutes rubbing her eyes, looking like she was bewildered, finally mumbled, "I guess I should get up and dressed. I've got suitcases to unpack and dirty clothes to wash."

"All right, I've already got you some breakfast that I can reheat for you. You can have it for lunch instead. But when you get up and a little more awake, you need to tell me all about your five days with Torin."

"No, not today. I really can't do that right now. Maybe in a few days, we can start to discuss it a little."

I was surprised by that comment. I thought to myself. What does this reluctance mean? There has got to be more to this that I'm not aware of.

I replied, "Fine, whatever you want. Please get dressed and come downstairs and eat the breakfast I have made for you." Maybe she will feel better and be thinking clearer after she has something to eat.

It took her another half hour to finally make it downstairs. I rewarmed her breakfast toast, eggs, and ham, then poured her some orange juice. She started eating it immediately, without any comment to me or even a "Thank you."

It only took her a few minutes to eat her food, then she asked me, "How long have I lived here? I don't remember moving into this place.

"I'm sure you remember, honey. We moved in here about a year and a half ago when I got the new position at Torin's company.

She then said, "Do I still have a job where I'm supposed to go to work on Monday?"

"Yes, you know you have a job at the medical facility three miles away. You have been there almost as long as I've worked for Torin. You have found several close friends that you've done some fun things together and you say it is a fun place to work.