My Wife's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
This year it was a 3-way, but now how I thought.
798 words
3.26
15k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Leila, and I have been married for seven years and she knows about my foot fetish and indulges me in it whenever I want. She knows I love her feet smelly and will often go days without washing them in order to tease me. I am also bi but prefer women much more and haven't done anything with a man since I married her. That was soon about to change.

It was my birthday and Leila always treats me with amazing sex and fantasies every year. Last year she pretended to be a dominatrix and she exceled at it. We got home from dinner tonight and as usual, I let her door whatever she wanted to me. She tells me she hasn't washed her feet all week and when she takes off her heels, I could tell.

The boner in my pants was super obvious and she grabbed it and led me to the bedroom. She had already laid out the stuff she tied me down with last year. I follow her orders of getting naked and laying down while she ties me up. Leila gives my cock a few tugs and put a blindfold on me. I was already dripping pre-cum from the excitement when I smelled those stinky feet, followed by them resting on my face. She plays with my cock, not really stroking it, but enough to feel amazing. I suck her toes as she moans and massages my balls.

"Okay baby, you ready for the surprise?" Leila asks.

"Yes please," I beg.

She leaves the room and I hear the front door open; I don't hear anyone say anything, but I hear multiple footsteps in the room now. I heat undressing and Leila's feet appear back on my face. I was kind of embarrassed because I do not normally share this side of me, but I was so horny I didn't care. I felt more weight on the bed and another pair of sweaty feet rested on my face. These ones didn't smell as good and were actually damp with sweat, but the thought of so many feet on my face made my cock twitch.

A hand other than Leila's grabs my cock and starts stroking and I started to realize something. The hand was much larger than Leila's and kind of rough. The feet were also much larger. I am tied down so I cant remove the blindfold and I have so many feet in my face I cant say anything. I am normally not into men's feet, they normally have to be clean, but Leila's were already so smelly, my cock didn't care. He stroked me for a few minutes while the both of them rubbed their feet on me.

"Okay baby, final surprise. Open up" I knew what was coming and opened my mouth eagerly. I was met with the head of a penis entering my mouth and I started sucking him like it was my job. Leila started giving me a slow footjob while I only assume, she watched her husband suck off a guy. Once he was fully hard, he started getting rough. Because my hands were tied down, I couldn't fend off when he grabbed my head and violently fucking my throat. He had his hand on the back of my head and shoved his cock as deep as he could. His 6 inches entered my throat and Leila picked up speed with her feet.

He started fucking my face faster and with out warning I felt a burst of cum blast the back of my throat. I started choking but he didn't care, he kept fucking and cumming down my throat and I had no choice but to swallow. I was close to cumming now, as while stroking me with her feet, Leila was also blowing me now. I felt myself reach the point of no return. Within a minute I was going to burst.

But first I felt the man stand up on the bed and then bury his foot on my face. Without Leila's foot there I got a good smell of his. It smelled much like mine after the gym, except if I wore the same socks 3 days in a row. But now I wanted nothing more than to keep smelling it. He rubbed his feet all over and into my mouth and that was all I could take. I let out a loud moan and burst inside my wifes mouth. After the initial burst she took her mouth off to watch her work and the cumshots were reaching all over my face and body. It ended up getting on the mans foot and he wiped it clean into my mouth. She left to get a towel to clean me up...