My Wife's Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I looked up and turned towards the door. Pooja was clearly silhouetted there! She was watching us! My cock leaked a few drops of pre-cum that Sneha happily licked off from the tip of my cock.

After a while, I pulled her up and she sat at the edge of the bed and then fell down and raised her knees and parted her thighs. She reached out her hands, inviting me in. I stepped in between her legs and she dropped her hand to hold my cock and pulled it and directed it to her cunt.

She was gloriously wet and slimy already. My thick dick slipped in effortlessly. And the walls of her cunt closed in on my penis from all sides. It felt intoxicating. I fucked her, just concentrating on my dick going in and out of her for a few minutes.

Then I realized Pooja was at the door and I turned and looked her way. She had pushed open the door a bit and I could see more of her. I sought her eyes and she was looking right at me as I fucked my wife. One of her hands was inside her shorts and the other was under her chemise. I could see each of her hands moving inside her clothes. I increased the pace of my fucking as I continued looking at Pooja.

Meanwhile Sneha was panting and breathing fast. She was never able to reach orgasm just by fucking. She gasped, "Put your hands, use your hands, yes, yes, yes,ahhhhh, ahhhh,ahhhhh!" as I placed my fingers on her cunt, and found her clit and rotated it furiously.

Sneha grabbed on to my hips tightly as she reached her orgasm, and she thrust up hard into me two or three times as her orgasm hit. She let out a low primal scream, "Ahhhhhhh, Ai. ai...ayoooooo!" And then she collapsed on the bed, panting, gasping and breathing hard, her tits shaking and shuddering.

I was still inside her, and she realized that and she gasped, "Do it.. Do it.. Finish.. Finish on me..,aaaaahhhhhhh!" She let out a long winded moan as I slipped my slimy, shiny, slippery, smelly cock out of her. I wiped it dry with the sheets, and I proceeded to stroke it. She placed her hand on my thighs but had covered her eyes with her other arm and turned her face from me.

I looked at Pooja as I pumped my cock. I did not turn away as my explosion neared. I made sure she had a clear view of my cock as I ejaculated. My eyes were on her face. I could see she had her mouth half-open, in amazement. Soft grunts escaped my mouth as cum rocketed out of my dick. I felt long ropes leave my dick, filling my whole body with infinite points of pleasure. Of not just ejaculating, but also of the feeling of having Pooja see me cumming. I heard Sneha, gasp as she felt streams of my creamy, hot jism land on her belly.

I collapsed on the bed next to her and I felt her grab the sheets and wipe my semen off her body. "Asshole!" she grunted, and turned and went back to sleep.

I got up and picked up my underwear and walked to the door, to go to the guest bathroom that was just outside. I heard movement in front of me, silent, rushing feet on the carpet. Pooja was slinking away. As I reached the bathroom, I saw her standing next to her own bedroom. Our eyes met, and then she dropped hers to my crotch. I was still semi erect. I could smell Sneha's and my dried juices and cum. It was throbbing and jerking in the aftermath of sex. Then she pushed open her door and went in.

Motherfucker!

The next day was the last day of the long weekend. While in the rest of the country people were barbecuing burgers and hot dogs and corn and chicken, it was decided that we would visit an Indian temple that was about an hour and a half away!

That morning Pooja was bolder than she was the previous day. She sought me out and we locked eyes frequently. She had no objection to my touching her as we brushed past each other as we went busily packing and preparing for our trip. I brushed my hand on hers, When the coast was clear, and Sneha and Sushil were otherwise occupied, I softly placed on her ass and felt her firm, smooth flesh and the outline of her panties and squeezed until she roughly pushed my hand away. She wasn't quiet either. She placed her hands on my back, and a couple of times even ran it down my ass. Once, while she rested her hand on the kitchen counter, I pushed my crotch against it. I felt her fingers on my cock. She was surprised, but did not take her hand away. In fact, I think she relished the experience. Her eyes shone and sparkled as she looked up at me after this.

A little later we had all the stuff needed for the trip down by the car and we packed them in. Sushil and Sneha were discussing, or rather arguing about the best route to take, when we were joined by a friendly neighboring Indian couple. We were in no hurry, and I realized it was going to be a long, group conversation.

But Pooja said, "Oh god! I left my jacket upstairs. I'll go get it." And she turned and for a second looked pointedly at me and then hurried away. For an instant I thought nothing of it, but I realized with a shock that Pooja wanted to send me some sort of message. Fuck! This was our chance. She wanted me to follow her! I had to think of something real quickly.

"Oh!' I exclaimed in mock horror. "I think I left my wallet in the bedroom." And before Sushil or Sneha could react, I bounded up the stairs. I needn't have bothered as they were still engrossed in an animated discussion with the neighbors.

I opened the door to the apartment and realized that Pooja had seen me coming, and was waiting. She was breathing hard, her chest rising and falling. She was nervous. So was I, for that matter.

Come to think of it, I had never been alone with a woman other than Sneha. This was a first for me, and sure was for her as well.

We didn't know what to do. I stepped forward towards her, and she stepped back and put up her hands in defense. "AIyoh..," she gasped, but I did not let her finish. I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall and rammed my torso into her, and at the same time took each of her hands in mine and placed them on the wall. Our faces were close to each other. I could feel her breath on me. I could smell the breakfast she had on her breath and clothes and body but curiously that did not matter at that moment.

She was trapped and spread eagled against the wall. She was gasping in fright and nervousness, but her eyes were looking right into mine. I dipped my face and kissed her. She mumbled something and tried to move her head away, but I held on fast. I opened my mouth and put out my tongue and licked her lips and probed them, trying to prise them open. She did not relent. I let go of her mouth and dipped my head on to her chest and kissed her tits through the material of her blouse. I could feel the hardness of her nipple as it poked through her bra and blouse. She was clearly excited, I knew for sure.

She has the traditional Indian sari on for the trip to the temple. I did not care. I bent down and placed my hands on her ankles and rode them up her legs.

"Ah.. Aiyoh.. What are you doing? They will come....," But I did not wait. My hands went up past her curvy calves, her magnificent, thick, hard thighs and now I could see the pink panties she had on. My face was right next to her crotch. The fabric of her panties was inserted in a line into that of her cunt lips and formed a clean, fantastic camel toe. The material of her panties was very sheer. The black forest of her pubic hair was visible and some wispy curls were peeking out from either side of her gusset. I grabbed her waist and turned her sound in one quick motion before she had any time to react. I saw her fantastic ass, covered by her full back panties, all tight and flush on the firm flesh of her ass cheek, and a neat line that ran from the middle, down into the folds between where her thighs met. I pushed my head into the crack and kissed her ass.

"Ahh... please...no...let... ahhhh!" she squealed as I bit her ass cheek through her panties.

Then I turned her once more. I could see a single drop of liquid on her crotch. I kissed and licked it. She shuddered, and grabbed my hair. "Oooooh.. Enough.. Enough..asshhhh!"

I put my fingers into the band of her panties. She whimpered and protested as she realized what I was about to do. But she had no choice but to step out of her panties as I had them down to her ankles. I raised her sari once more and now had a clear view of her pussy.

How glorious it was!! She had thick, heavy pubic hair. But her outer pussy lips were darker still and showed clearly through the thicket. I couldn't resist. I put my mouth to her cunt and lapped her. I moved my head up and down. She bent over and tried to push me away. She grabbed my hair and pulled hard. But the taste of her juices and the musty smell of her cunt and hair were a heady mix and I did not relent. I lapped up and down her vagina. I heard her whimpering in pretest and also in pleasure. Her hold on my head relaxed a bit. My lips found her hard knob, her sex, her clit and I latched on to it and sucked and bit on it like a baby at a mothers breast. I went at it for about half a minute. She wailed. And grabbed my hair in a death-like grip and pulled me up. I relented.

My cock was swollen and straining and throbbing inside my pants. I needed a release. Soon, and fast.

Pooja was in shock. She was still, her hands to her mouth and she looked on as I undid my belt and pulled down my pants and boxers in one quick motion. My thick, black, veiny, pole of turgid muscle jerked up and stood stiff as a steel rod between us.

"Aaaah... Aiyoooh.. Wha... what.. Are you doing.. Anna...no no. pleeeese.. They will...aiyoh!" she squealed.

The foreskin on my dick rolled off and the shiny, tight, smooth purple head glistened with moisture from my pre-cum.

"Come on, Pooja. Touch it..please....touch it! We can't have sex now..but just feel it..I want you to feel it..make me cum...no one will....," I hissed. I moved the blinds a bit and looked outside and I could still see Sushil and Sneha in deep conversation. They had been joined by another couple and all of them seemed to be enjoying themselves. "See... they will not come.. Take my dick, touch it.. Oh I need it. Come on!!" I screamed softly.

I grabbed her hand and brought it to my penis. Surprisingly, she did not resist!!

"Okay..Okay.. wait....wait," She said. And the next thing I knew, she had her fist on my cock. And she started stroking it. The skin moved smoothly on the muscle beneath it. It felt so glorious. Her small hands could not encircle my dick completely. "Aiyoh, anna," she gasped. "So thick! So big! Amma, how nice!! "

I bent down and lifted her sari and petticoat with one hand and raised them until I had a hold of her ass cheeks. She squealed in protest as I grabbed her ass and squeezed it. I ran my hand up and down her ass crack until I found her asshole. And I pressed my finger on it. She moaned in protest as I inserted my finger into her cunt from behind, my palm pressing on her asshole. I could sense some moisture dribbling on to my palm and fingers.

"Aiyoh.. Ahhh what are you doing?.Ah Ah Ah.. slowwwwwww...Ok! Ok!"

"Oh.. Pooja.. I want to fuck you. From front in your cunt, from behind in your ass... everywhere..ahh..it will be soooo gooood!"

But she continued stroking my cock, muttering, moaning and groaning in protest. Then I took my hand away from her ass.

"It is so nice! Pooja.. Yes, slowly, slowly now. We have time.. I am watching out.. Don't worry.. Ahh....yes... yes.tight..tighter now..good, good!" I gasped. "Do you like it...yes? say it, say it."

She whispered, "Yes, anna. So nice and hard. Do you like my hand..okay.,finish now..they will come.."

"Wait," I said. "Take my balls. Yes, see like this," And i showed her how to rotate my balls with her fingers, but she already knew. She switched hands. One on my swollen, hard dick, fisting and stroking it and the other fondling my balls.

"Ah..yes, nice, nice, Pooja!!" I said. "Come on, Pooja! Take me in your mouth. Put my dick in your mouth. Yeah! You saw me last night, yes? I fucked Sneha's mouth but I was thinking of you! You only. I want my cock inside your mo...."

She did not let me finish!! In a flash, she was on her knees, Her mouth opened and she directed my cock into her mouth!!

FUCK!! I died and went to heaven!

My dick was almost seven inches long. Her mouth was stretched tight and she struggled to take the entire head of my cock into her mouth. Her lips encircled only half of my purple, shiny mushroom head. Her tongue lapped the most sensitive part, the underside of my head. Her fist was flying up and down my thick, meat shaft. I looked on incredulously, in a state of shock.

All was absolutely quiet in the kitchen. It was around 10 AM on a bright, sunny, Memorial Day Monday. There I was - in an apartment somewhere in the Midwest United States. Me, a forty year old man, getting my cock sucked wonderfully by a fucking, willing, beautiful twenty-four year old Indian girl. I looked down on her shiny, raven, silky black hair as it bobbed on my penis. Her mouth flew the length of my muscled pole. The only sounds I could hear were the squish-squish of her spit on my swollen dick, and the rhythmic jingle of her bangles as her fist reciprocated on my cock and balls.

She removed her mouth from the tip of my cock. She turned it in her hand and lapped her tongue all over its sides, top and bottom, front and back. "Mmmmm, mmmm, hunnnnn, hunnnnn," She mumbled. "Ohhh, Anna! So big, what smell.. Love that smell ...Ahhh..ahhhh!" She placed my hard stub flat against my belly and licked and sucked the thick vein that ran below. Then she once again flicked my dick head with her tongue.

And I lost it.

"Aaaaaah! Pooooojaaaa! I am coming..oooooh...yes...yes..YES!!!"

She let go of everything and stood up. And just at that moment my cock erupted. As we both looked on, streams of thick, white, creamy fluid shot out of my cock and splashed against the wall. I counted seven long, excruciatingly delirious ropes of pure, orgasmic pleasure. Rope after rope of semen ejected from my pee hole. I held on to my dick and directed my cum away from Pooja. Finally, as my ejaculate died down, I was exhausted and I flopped against the wall for support.

Pooja was still aghast. She was leaning on the wall, one hand at her mouth and the other on her chest, heaving and breathless. Her eyes were wide open in shock and horror as she continued to stare at my semi-erect cock as it still oozed some cum.

"Oh my god! Anna! What..so..so..much! Aiyoh!" Then she realized we had to go back down. "Aiyoh, look at my clothes!" And she started setting her sari right.

I picked up her pink panties and wiped my dick and balls. I squeezed the last few drops of cum onto the gusset. And handed it to her. She looked at the wet, sticky spots on her underwear and then at me. She smirked a naughty smirk at me and took it anyway. She bent down and stepped into it and pulled it up. I got another look at her magnificent legs and thighs and ass. It was so quiet in the room that I could hear her snap the band of her underwear on her waist. Then she cupped her crotch and adjusted the front. Then she looked at me and giggled. "Asshole!" she hissed.

During the drive to the temple, and during the prayers there and during the lunch in the temple cafeteria - all I could think of was Pooja and what we did back at their house. The images of her hairy pussy, her lips stretched on my cock's huge bulbous head and so many others were imprinted on my brain. The taste of her lips, or her cunt juices were still lingering on my tongue.

How about her? Would she have forgotten about all that? My thick, veiny cock, my cum shooting out of it, the feel of my mouth on her cunt. I was sure she was thinking of that as well. How could she now. A sly smile played on her lips every time we made eye contact. That horny little girl!, I thought.

To be continued

12