My wife's Cock Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave took a firm hold on the cord ties on the sides of her bathing suit bottom and gave them a tug. Her bathing suit was now off and she was, like the rest of us, naked. Dave reached under the bubbles and I knew that he was fondling my wife's crotch. She continued to take evasive actions to deny him access.

"Honey, turn on the water jets," Joy said to Dave. "They are so good. We paid extra for the top-of-the-line ones."

Dave reached over and pressed a button and the jets came to life. The jets were everywhere. I had one in my back and another in the floor at my feet. The water was a powerful jet.

"No, honey," Joy said. "Dave turned on the pulsing jets."

Dave pressed a button and the jets started a slow pulsing routine.

"Elizabeth," Joy said. "You'll love this. Find one and position your pussy in front of it. It's heaven!"

Dave felt around the tub near my wife and found a jet. He put his arms around her and moved her to a seat. He carefully positioned her pussy lips over the pulsating water jet. She rolled her eyes in delight.

"Honey, turn up the pace on the jets," said Joy.

Dave reached for the controls and turned up the frequency of the pulsing water. Elizabeth moaned.

"Honey, I told you it was heaven," Joy said.

While at the controls, Dave also turned off the bubbles. Now that we were all naked, I'm sure he wanted to make it easier for me to see him trying to seduce my wife. Giving me a clear line of site, he sat beside my wife. He rubbed her pussy lips as the pulsating water jet continued to massage her pussy lips. Dave reached down and parted her lips giving the water jet a clear shot at her clit and pussy opening. Elizabeth actually moaned.

Elizabeth looked at me, "If you die, I'm going to use the insurance money to get one of these and then I won't miss you so much." She laughed.

Dave continued to finger her pussy and clit and between him and the pulsating water, my wife was in quite an agitated state. Dave put his arms around her and lifted her up positioning her at the edge of the hot tub. He slid his knee between her thighs and pushed them apart. With the bubbles gone, I could see him petting her pussy and rubbing her clit. Moving directly behind her, he grabbed his cock and guided it towards her. He started to thrust slowly. Elizabeth stretched her legs raising her ass upwards. I could see that he had his cock between her thighs but rubbing against her pussy lips and clit. When she raised her ass, his cock pulled away.

He took his cock in hand and tapped her ass several times.

"Hey, Dave, you can knock, but you can't come in!" My wife laughed. When he pushed his cock down and tried to push into her pussy, she gyrated her hips causing him to fail. She laughed again.

Dave laughed too. "Elizabeth, I always knock; and, I always get in." Dave knew that the game was on. He made several other attempts to rub his cock up and down her pussy lips and attempt entry, but each time, my wife wiggled her ass and blocked him. She laughed.

Dave had made at least eight attempts to get inside her, all had failed. I could tell that he was getting a bit frustrated. His cock was sticking straight out. Large veins were budging along the length of his cock. His balls were now at least fifty percent larger in anticipation of being called on for their treasure.

My sweet wife had now raised her ass up and out of the water. She made her ass sway from side-to-side slowly. It was avoidance and seduction on one easy, sexy movement. Dave moved in closer, the tip of his cock touching her lips. He then put both hands on her hips. I could tell that it was a firm grip. His cock started to take shots at finding and penetrating her pussy opening. After several unsuccessful tries, one attempt landed the head of his cock at her pussy's entry. Suddenly, he had half of his cock inside my dear wife. He paused to savor his victory. What happened next was shocking to me. Instead of moving forward to dislodge his cock from her, she pushed back and his entire cock disappeared inside her. They were locked together in a fuck.

Joy said that we couldn't let them have all the fun, so she straddled my lap and as she eased down, she guided my cock into her pussy. She started riding me like a woman who hadn't had sex in a month. This was totally NOT what I had expected. I had not come with the intention of fucking Joy. I knew that Dave would try to put the moves on my wife and I'd believed him when he said that he planned to seduce and fuck her, but I had not expected my wife to give in to him. Now, I was watching Dave vigorously fucking my wife from behind and she was making the sounds that I knew so well that spoke to her pleasure.

"Hey, guys. Are we late?" It was a voice from behind me. I turned to look and there stood Milt and Larry. They had been there long enough to have stripped down. Milt, our black friend went over to where Elizabeth was steading herself on the rim of the tub. He sat on the edge, lifted her arms and pull her forward. "Elizabeth, have you ever sucked black cock? Give it a try, some say it's as sweet as chocolate."

With Dave pounding her pussy from behind, she eagerly took Milt's black cock into her mouth. First, she only worked on the head, and then she started taking more and more of him.

With her mouth full of Milt, she could only make moaning sounds in timing with Dave's thrusting. I could hear her becoming more excited and I knew that Dave would soon have her cumming. She slipped off of Milt's cock long enough to encourage Dave with, "fucking hell, that feels so good" and then she returned to Milt's black cock.

In the meantime, Larry had stepped down into the hot tub and straddled my chest to put his cock in Joy's mouth. In this position, Larry's ass was in my face. I slipped my cock from Joy and moved from underneath. I went behind the kneeling Joy and reentered her from the rear. Larry hadn't moved. His cock was being gobbled up by Joy. I looked up. Larry was a gym rat and had a massive body. Big chest, arms, pecs, thighs and calves were all part of the Larry muscle body. I also noted that on this huge body, he had balls the size of a thirteen-year-old boy. I wondered if it were just by comparison with his hulk body. I realized that he must have been taking steroids for years and it had shrunk his balls. By this point, he was most likely sterile.

There was a shriek in the air. It was Elizabeth. She was having a huge cum. Dave was now pounding her hard, but soon he pushed himself all the way inside her and grunted. I knew that my wife was taking a huge load of Dave's seed.

"Dibs," called out Larry. After a couple of minutes, Dave's softening cock slipped from my wife and Larry pulled his cock from Joy's mouth and moved in behind Elizabeth.

As Dave pulled out, Larry put his right arm around my wife's waist and his left hand on her shoulder and lifted her out of the water. He stepped out of the hot tub and lay her on the padded apron that surrounded the hot tub. He rolled her over onto her back and took her knees in hand and lifted them high then spread them. Elizabeth reached down and guided Larry's cock into her cunt. I realized that they were all going to fuck my wife and she was enjoying it. At that point, my cock hardened inside of Joy and my balls gave up their seed. I couldn't remember cuming so hard or long in my life. Why would watching three guys - my buddies - fuck my wife make me so excited? I could feel my cock twitching inside of Joy as each stream of my cum escaped my cock. My whole body jerked with each blast of my hot cum.

Larry was still fucking Elizabeth. She was moaning and he was grunting like a wild animal.

My wife cried out a rich guttural sound of breeding. "Come for me, baby. I've dreamed of cuming in your hot cunt. Cum, bitch. Scream it out," Larry said. In the next moment, Larry came. Well, he may have cum, but at least he didn't have any seed to deliver. That said, he seemed to have enjoyed his cum as much as the next guy.

Milt, who had been lying beside my wife playing with her tits, and clit while Larry fucked her, whispered in her ear, "They saved me for last. Remember, there's cock, there's black cock, and best of all, there's my cock."

As Milt moved between her legs, I couldn't believe the huge cock that hung between his legs. It had to be at least nine-inches long and it was thick - much thicker than any of the rest of us. The ball-sack and balls hanging next to the huge cock were also massive. Milt dropped his face to Elizabeth's pussy. I could see that her pussy lips were all swollen and puffy from the two fucks she'd just finished. Milt spread her lips. Cum was running from her cunt hole. Milt started licking her lips and clit. She jumped at his touch and then moaned. He licked her from top to bottom.

"Okay, babe, it's time for Milt cock!" With that he pressed his cock into her slowly. As she accommodated his length and girth, she called out, "fuck, fuck. Fuck!" "Now that's what I'm talking about," Milt said. I could see that the entire length of his cock was glossy with Dave and Larry's cum and my wife's pussy juice.

As Milt continued to pound his cock into my wife's cunt, Larry was sucking on a nipple and Dave was sharing his tongue in passionate kisses. As her third orgasm approached, she let out a little scream and her body stiffened. Suddenly, Milt's body started to jerk as he released his black seed deep inside of Elizabeth. With each squirt, he gasped like a man who'd run a thousand-meter-race. He pulled out. His massive cock was still semi-stiff and, as he stood there, I could see the last dribbles of cum escape the head of his cock.

They gave Elizabeth a moment to catch her breath and then, they gathered around her. Larry, offered her a hand and pull up to a standing position. He then picked her up and laid her over his shoulder. The three men walked together towards the house my wife draped over Larry's hulk-like shoulders.

Dave looked over his shoulder to me and Joy. "We're just going to take her inside, dry her off and get her in bed. The night is young." As they walked away, Elizabeth was slapping Larry on his ass cheeks, but it was not as if she were trying to get loose, but more like she was playing an ass-version of bongos. She laughed until they were inside the house and her voice faded.

I sat there in the hot tub with Joy. She was once again sitting beside me stroking my cock under the water. "What the hell is going on here, Joy?"

"You are such a dumbass," she replied.

Suddenly, I realized that I was the dumbass here. I thought that Dave would try and fail to seduce my wife and we'd all have a laugh and we'd go home. This was far more planned. Larry and Milt's showing up ready to fuck wasn't just an accident. They'd planned this to once-and-for-all have their cocks in my wife.

"So, Dave, Larry and Milt were all in on this plan, right?"

"No," Joy said. "Dave, Larry, Milt and Elizabeth were all in on it."

"Elizabeth too?" I couldn't believe it. My wife had been part of a plan to have my three best buddies fuck her - in front of me. "So, what was the plan?"

Joy leaned in and explained. "When you didn't go for letting the one that scored a hole-in-one screw her and the best score on a round of golf didn't get them a date with her, they made a new plan. Dave had told Elizabeth that the three of them wanted to fuck her, but that you'd put their plans aside. Elizabeth became one of the planners." Joy paused to let that sink in. "They decided that if you were told that Dave was planning to seduce her and fuck her tonight that she's pretend to tease him but not let him fuck her. That you knew. What they knew was that she'd let Dave eventually get his cock into her and once in, he'd just keep on fucking her while you watched."

"The other guys were to wait in the bushes until Dave was well into his fuck before they appeared." I must have had the look of a real dumbass on my face as Joy laid out their plan. "They figured by that time they'd won, but if you resisted, two could hold you down while the third one fucked her."

"And what was your part in their plan," I asked Joy.

"I only had to fuck you. And, I have to say that it was a pleasure! They knew that if I fucked you, that you'd lose the moral high ground. You couldn't tell Elizabeth that she couldn't fuck them again as you'd lost the high ground by fucking me."

"Why would I need the moral high ground for a one off fuck session?"

"Oh, they didn't do all of this for one fuck, they plan to keep this up." Joy looked rather sad for me.

"Fuck them again?" I rubbed my forehead as I tried to process all that was happening. "I can't believe that they were working together against me."

Joy came over to sit closer to me in the hot tub. "I hope you see the upside here," she said.

"There's an upside?"

"I'd like to think so. I've always had a school-girl-type-crush on you. So, I've been wanting to fuck with you at least as long as they wanted to fuck your wife." She paused looking at me in the eye. I don't think I'd ever noticed just how blue her eyes were. They were truly an amazing shade of blue. "I'd like to make a pack with you. As long as they're screwing your wife, you and I can fuck like bunnies. What do you say?"

I nodded my agreement and gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

"I'm getting prune-like. We need to get out of this tub," she said.

We got out and I dried us both off and wrapped fresh, dry towels around both of us. I took her hand and we walked across the patio into the one-story house. The den was empty. We could hear the sounds of sex coming from down the hall. My wife, Milt, Dave and Larry were having a noisy good time. I could hear the bed squeaking as they fucked. In time with the bed, I could hear my wife squealing her passionate delight.

I recognized Milt's voice. "Come on Larry, fuck that cunt hard, but save some for me." Larry and Milt both laughed.

Joy took our towels and spread them out on the den floor and pulled me down to my knees. She rose took the lead and sucked me into a new hard on. I thought of her sucking Dave, her husband, and then shifted my thought to Dave just down the hall in a group fucking my wife. I became incredibly hard. Joy pulled me down and as I lay on the floor, she continued to suck me like a woman possessed.

"In the hot tub, I rode your cock. How would you like to fuck me?"

"On your back with your legs in the air."

She rolled over and thrust her legs into the air. Her pussy was open and ready. I dropped down and started to gently tongue her clit. She moaned. I started to lick her from one end of her lips to the other, pausing each time to give her clit a little extra attention. Her body squirmed. The situation was surreal. Here was a woman ready for my cock and I could still hear my wife and three of my buddies down the hall fucking. Larry let out a "I'm cumming" and groaned. Moments later, Milt slapped her ass and told her to get on all fours.

"I'm going to fuck you like a bitch dog." I heard my wife laugh and then moan as Milt slid his big black cock into her. The squeaking bed took on a new tempo.

I took Joy's knees in hand and slid my cock between her pink, swollen lips. My cock found her sweet hole and I slid inside the warmth of her pussy. I increased my tempo until she moaned and I knew that I'd found the right pace. I pounded on. Joy was becoming very vocal and I knew that Dave would be able to hear her as well as I could hear them. "That's right, baby, sing the song of fucking. Sing it loud," I told her. She raised her back from the floor and her orgasm started. She was now consumed in her own passion. Her body started to jerk without her control.

From down the hall I heard Milt say, "I'm going to breed this bitch cunt. I'm going to cum!"

I lost it, Joy was cumming, Milt was cumming, and Elizabeth was cumming. I couldn't hold back. My ball drew up to the base of my cock where they tingled for a few moments before doing their job. I pressed hard into her as my cock twitched with each squirt of my seed. Joy's pussy tightened around my cock holding it in place. I couldn't remember any time when I'd cum this much. Our bodies were covered with a mist of sweat as we began to relax. Normally, by this time my cock would be softening, but not this time. As I pulled back, it flopped out of Joy still stiff enough to have another go, which I considered. I dropped my head and shoulders to her pussy and gently rubbed her lips. They were pink and puffy. I licked them and she moan again. Using my tongue, I spread them and again licked them from top to bottom. I could taste her sweet juices and my own mixed into an intoxicating sex cocktail.

I rolled over and lay beside her. Our gasping subsided.

Hearing someone approaching down the hall, I looked up to see Dave. He stood looking at Joy and me on the floor. He offered a thin smile with no other emotion on his face. He turned and walked back to Elizabeth and the other men.

The sounds from the bedroom down the hall had given way to silence. I looked at a clock, it was just after two in the morning. I give Joy a peck of a kiss and found my clothes and dressed. Down the hall I found Elizabeth asleep with the men. The bed was a tangle of arms and legs. I tapped on Elizabeth's shoulder and she awoke. "It's time to go," I said. She slipped from the pile and dressed.

We walked to the car in silence and drove home.

12