My Wife's Coworker

Story Info
Wife has reluctant tryst with coworker while hubby watches.
1.7k words
3.86
49.4k
81
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story about another of my wife's forays into reluctant hotwifing.

My wife Kelly is the manager at a cafe. She manages the staff so the owner can focus on the business, but the owner is still engaged and likes to host monthly get-togethers for the staff to unwind.

One such get-together was a Saturday night after the restaurant closed. The owner decided to get takeout back to the restaurant and have drinks together. Whenever they have these get-togethers, everyone over-indulges with their drinking, and it can lead to a lot of fun stories, gossip, and Kelly coming home drunk and horny. Needless to say I was ready to pick her up whenever she was ready.

One problem Kelly has had at the restaurant lately has been one of the new employees, Josue. He's a young guy with less experience than he let on in the interview, but constantly tries to teach all the women how to do their job, acts macho, comes on to them, and is generally really cocky and obnoxious despite his inexperience. Kelly's talked to the owner about firing him, but the owner thought he was doing fine and she didn't want to risk a discrimination lawsuit. Besides, he was just flirting with them, they should be flattered right?

I met Josue at a previous get-together about two months prior where significant others were invited. When he shook my hand he said loudly "So this is the guy that gets to fuck the boss! Sure you're man enough for her? Haha just kidding!" Being non-confrontational, I answered sheepishly while Kelly and some other guests looked embarrassed. Throughout the night he continued suggesting myself and others weren't taking care of our women in the bedroom, making suggestive remarks about his endowment and skills, and talking about other's sex lives. That night Kelly was quite drunk when we got home. She pulled her thong down from under her dress, threw it at me and asked if I was man enough for her. I smiled, picked her up, carried her to the bedroom, and we happily fucked while joking about the incident.

Saturday's get-together was staff only, including the owner, Kelly, five other women, and three men, including Josue. Kelly left the house at 6:30 wearing a black pair of yoga pants showing off her ass and a cream halter top with plenty of side-boob under her matching bra. She told me it would probably end at the usual time and that she'd text me when it's time to pick her up. Their previous get-togethers tended to end around 10:30, so at 10 I started to monitor my phone for the text. We only live about five minutes away so I'm fairly quick to pick her up.

I have always been curious what they talk about in their staff-only get-togethers, since people tend to cling to their significant others when I've been there. Then I remembered the cameras.

Around three months before the get-together I had helped the owner out with some IT, including figuring out how to access the security cameras remotely. The owner put up cameras all over the restaurant, front-of-house and back-of-house, so you can see and record everything that goes on. I could probably still access the cameras; I needed to save the credentials on my phone to test the remote access on different pieces of hardware, and the owner was not tech savvy enough to change the password.

I logged into the server on my computer, and instantly I could see and hear the entire restaurant and even expand whichever camera I wanted to take up most of the screen. The owner had spent a pretty penny on the cameras, so while I couldn't quite pan/tilt/zoom, I did have a very good quality picture and audio and multiple angles of the scene.

Everyone was gathered around a very big prep table in the kitchen, with the remains of dinner and bottles of vodka, whiskey, and tequila dotted around the place. Only the owner, my wife Kelly, two other women, and Josue were left. They were gossiping about the regulars and telling stories, so I figured I'd just stay to listen in.

After a few minutes it became clear that Kelly and Josue were the only ones really drinking anymore, with Kelly doing a couple more shots over the course of some gossip that two of the regulars were sleeping together and maybe cheating.

By 10:15, the owner was calling it quits when her husband arrived to pick her up. Kelly and the other two women volunteered to clean up afterwards, but since they'd be paying for a rideshare the owner convinced them to come with her and for Josue to help Kelly clean up. He didn't live too far from the restaurant and could walk home.

As everyone left, Kelly left the music on and started dancing and shaking her ass while picking up. Josue was focused on her ass and couldn't help but pick up on how horny she was.

"Your husband isn't man enough to handle you, not like me" he says to her while pulling her ass to his groin.

"You can't handle me either" she retorts cheekily while thrusting her ass into him.

Suddenly, he grabs her by her breast and kisses her neck behind her ear, moving one hand down over her mound. He thrusts his hips further into her. She moans uncontrollably and he chuckles, then he spins her around and kisses her hard, one hand moving to her ass and the other under her halter top. She is too horny to stop it and kisses him back, their mouths intertwining.

Before long he takes his cock out and pushes Kelly to her knees. She looks up at his cock with her chin in his hand. His cock is a bit longer than mine but much thicker. He pushes it against her mouth and she accepts it. He pulls down the strings to her top and rips off her bra, playing with her nipples. She moans in approval as she tries to take his girth into her mouth. He pulls his phone out and starts taking pictures of her worshiping his cock.

Kelly continues to blow him until her face is sloppy from saliva, tears, makeup, and precum. He pulls her to her feet, pushes her forward against the prep table, and pulls her yoga pants down to her knees, revealing a black lace thong. He slaps her ass hard and she moans again, then he pulls her panties down too and gets behind her. I change to the other camera to see her eyes widen as his thicker cock stretches her pussy. She moans loudly grabbing the prep table for support. He starts pounding her hard, pinching her nipples, spanking her ass, fucking her relentlessly as she moans and moans and moans. He still has his phone camera out and continues taking pictures, even when he rests his thumb on her asshole and starts pressing until it slides in slightly, eliciting a deeper moan from her.

He flips her around, pulling her pants off and leaving her thong wrapped around one leg. She's now laying back on the prep table, legs cocked and spread, him holding her hips, his thick cock ploughing into her.

"Who's a better man?" He asks.

"You are..." she pants.

"Who fucks you better?"

"You do..."

"Are you my slut? Can I use you whenever I want?"

"Yes I'm your slut, fuck me whenever you want, fuck me..." she begs.

He continues holding her hips thrusting into her, hands occasionally pinching a nipple or lifting his phone to take a picture, then suddenly starts fucking her even harder and faster.

"I'm cumming inside you slut." He yells before he starts convulsing, filling her pussy with cum. He pulls his cock out and takes a final picture of his cock with cum oozing out of her pussy, and puts her panties back on to keep the cum in her.

"This is going to happen a lot more often, slut" he says contentedly.

"ok..." she says, partially dazed as she gets up and grabs her phone. I receive the text to come get her, meanwhile she gets back on her knees and begins to suck him clean.

When I arrive ten minutes later to pick her up it's just her. Her hair is a mess, makeup mostly cleaned off, but her hard nipples give up that she's still braless. When she opens the passenger door I ask her how the night went.

"It was fun" she says nonchalantly "let's get home, I'm tired."

When we get home I open the door for her and take her hand, and looking back I see there's a wet spot on the seat. Kelly wants to take a shower, but I pull her to the bedroom, pushing her onto the bed and pulling her leggings off.

"Wait..." she says, but I ignore her and pull her wet cum-stained panties to the side and dive in, licking and sucking her pussy clean.

"Oh baby yess, I'm cumming!" She moans as she grinds her used pussy on my face.

"Fuck me baby..." she begs after she settles down from her orgasm, pulling my head up to kiss her. She pulls me on top of her, spreads her legs over my ass to keep me inside her. We fuck missionary starting slow, then going faster and harder.

"Cum inside me baby" she begs.

"You sure honey? You're not on birth control, should I get a condom?"

"Noo baby, cum inside me, I want your baby..." she begs as her heels dig into my ass and her pussy tightens on my cock.

"Fuck I'm cumming babe" I say while I unload my own cum into her pussy and she moans. As I finish I pull out and she puts the same black lace panties back. We kiss and lay in each others arms as we pass out.

The video is saved on my computer, and the pictures and messages he texted her saved from our iCloud. Their next shift they have together is opening on Tuesday, just the two of them. Let's see what happens...