My Wife's First Gang Bang

Story Info
My wife tries gang sex for the first time.
916 words
3.63
48.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married for twenty years now. We're very happy together.

My wife, Lauren, is forty-two. She has auburn hair, a curvy body and huge breasts. She has a little belly now, adorned with beautiful stretch marks. They're kind of decorations that remind me of when she was pregnant. Pregnant sex was always a special interest of mine.

Neither of us believe that women should shave; hair adds interest to a woman's body. Lauren's body is definitely interesting. I notice young guys looking at her whenever we go out. I'm not sure if she notices them but I sometimes think about her with another man. I'd like to have sloppy seconds.

Not that we don't have a great sex life. Luckily she's adventurous and loves all the dirty things I'm into. Anal sex in public is definitely exciting.

One time she happened to mention in passing, that she would like to try a really big cock, just to see what it felt like in her pussy.

We were camping, just us, as a special treat. It was a nice, quiet get away. We spent our time walking about the forest, fucking in the trees and almost getting caught!

One evening we were talking to a group of young guys, eight of them, just lads on holiday. Lauren decided to make the conversation dirty; she's like that, though usually she'll just say the odd thing that's a bit shocking.

Tonight she went all out.

"I'd really like to try sex with a huge guy," she said. "Which of you has the biggest cock?"

The guys weren't really sure if she was being serious. They just kind of laughed.

"Let me see it," she continued. "If one of you is big enough, I'll let all of you cum in my pussy."

At that she opened her legs, revealing her sopping wet pussy; she hadn't been wearing knickers all holiday so that we could have sex quickly. Her bush glistened in the golden light from the sunset.

There was no discussion. One of the lads got his cock out. Lauren took it in both hands. It must have been twelve inches long and so thick that she couldn't close her hand around it.

"It's fucking massive," she murmured. "Put it inside me."

He began to put his meat inside her quivering snatch. It was so big she gasped and immediately gushed over his throbbing member.

It was slow work trying to push his giant tool into Lauren's cunt. Every time he moved further in, she came, her gash contracting around the thick shaft. With her juices coating his cock, he managed to get two thirds of it inside her.

Then he began thrusting, slowly at first but building speed and power gradually. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as his entire member slammed into Lauren's cunt. She was screaming now, her moans echoing from the forest around us and clearly audible to the whole campsite.

I couldn't take my eyes of the huge cock pounding my wife's cunt. She was squirting continuously for ten minutes.

Then the lad grunted and filled Lauren's cunt with his hot seed. At this her excitement grew and she gushed even more forcefully than before.

As soon as he pulled out, one of the other lads slammed his cock into Lauren's soiled gash. He was almost as big as the first guy and my wife was still moaning, gushing all over the meaty tool.

One of the other lads took off Lauren's top, revealing her huge tits, which the guys fondled while they wanked themselves. Lauren reached out to stroke two throbbing tools.

While they waited for their turn in her pussy, the guys shot their loads over her face, which was soon covered with thick, chunky jism. I added my cum to her plastered face. Lauren greedily licked her lips, eagerly gobbling down huge mouthfuls of spunk.

At this the second guy emptied his balls into my wife's cunt. Of course there were six more men waiting to fill Lauren's snatch and at this point I noticed that guys were walking from all over the site to see what was going on.

The lads were telling everyone that my wife would let them all cum inside her. There were about fifty men and they all proceeded to get their cocks out and wait in line, wanking so that they would be ready to go.

One by one every man there came into Lauren's pussy. Jizz gushed out over the throbbing tools as they pounded her hard and deep.

After they had all cum everyone had a second and third turn so that Lauren had 150 cum loads inside her. She had cum so much that she couldn't squirt Amy more; she just shuddered and moaned.

When all the men were satisfied, I picked Lauren up and almost dragged her back to the tent. Cum ran down her thighs in great streams and I paused, scooping up the jizz and pushing it back into her aching snatch.

When we got to the tent, Lauren collapsed and I fell on top of her. I had only watched and not had my turn in her pussy. She just lay there as I rammed my cock into her, watching as gallons of spunk gushed over my tool.

I came instantly and carried on until I had shot another load inside her.

We fell asleep holding each other and did not wake until late the next day.