My Wife's First Lesbian Experience

Story Info
Young innocent couple experience their first ever threesome.
3.2k words
4.46
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We married young. Young and inexperienced. A good decent Egyptian couple living in sprawling Cairo. We had met at the prestigious American University in Cairo and had gone on to excellent careers early on in our lives. We were both inexperienced virgins when we married which is quite common in our culture. I was only 25 and Salma was 22 when this story happened. We didn't plan it. It just.... happened. Needless to say, it changed our lives!

It was winter in Cairo, the streets were busy and it was a weekend. We had planned to go out to the old bazaar and have dinner there for a change. Salma wanted to do some shopping and I wanted to buy her something nice. I remember we were at a jewelry store and Salma was trying on a silver necklace when we met Ursula.

"Try these on," she said pointing at a pair of large earrings. "They would match nicely with that necklace."

Salma was a little surprised by the German sounding lady and how she interjected herself into our conversation. Shyly, Salma said "Oh OK, thanks".

Ursula looked at me and said "It will bring out her lovely eyes. She has such beautiful eyes. Very penetrating. Is she wearing kohl?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Kohl is so very perfect for Egyptian eyes," she said. "Sexy."

We started chatting with Ursula and trying on different pieces of jewelry. Soon we were like old friends. So it didn't feel strange when Salma asked Ursula to join us for coffee as we left the store. At the cafe, we laughed and chatted more and got to know her. Ursula had been living in Cairo for about two and half years. She was a freelance photographer specializing in fashion shoots. She had lovely shoulder length red hair and dressed elegantly in a low cut black dress that reached just above her knees. She wore amazingly exotic silver jewelry that accentuated her tanned freckled skin. And she smelt lovely! I was not particularly attracted to her but I would definitely say she was a sexy MILF. In those days though we did not use that term. It was the late 80s.

As Ursula spoke to us about her interesting work, she popped the question. Would Salma like to come over one evening to her studio to take a few photos? Ursula had a project she was working on that Salma would be perfect for.

"But I'm not a model," Salma explained.

"You don't have to be. You have the perfect eyes for this shoot. The idea is to try on a few hooded cloaks that are long and would cover your whole body. Only your face will show."

Salma looked at me. I smiled and shrugged. "Sure. Why not?"

"The actual shoot will be in the desert near the pyramids around sunset," Ursula explained further twirling her silver earring casually. "It will be absolutely amazing. Perfect for your skin tone and eyes."

Salma nodded her head excitedly and smiled "Wow. That sounds wonderful. And you are OK with that?" she asked me.

"Of course. It's not like you're going to be naked or anything like that." We all laughed.

So we set up an appointment to visit Ursula at her apartment a few days later in the evening after dinner.

.......

We arrived about an hour late. "Don't worry," Ursula said as she opened her apartment door. "This is Cairo. I know what the traffic is like."

Her apartment was so dark at first. She had only two lamps on in the whole apartment; one in the living room where we walked in, and another in her studio room to the left side. The studio was separated from the main room by a curtain that was half pulled.

"Come in. Have a seat here on the sofa please," she said gesturing towards the small sofa that was in the middle of the room at an angle. "Can I get you something to drink? I opened a bottle of wine already. Or maybe you don't drink?"

"Ahh no we don't," Salma said. "Sorry. We're OK actually. Maybe we can get the photos done right away please? It's getting late."

I could tell Salma was a little nervous about the whole thing. Ursula, who had taken a few steps towards the kitchen turned her head towards us and tried to calm her down and poured herself a glass of wine. It was then that I noticed how seductively dressed Ursula was. In the faint light her small tight shorts revealed tiny panties barely covering her curvy ass. Her tight v-neck t-shirt two sizes too small was almost pierced by her hard nipples as she turned around. But most of all, it was her bare feet and silver ankle bracelet that really turned me on. Reminding myself that Salma was sitting right next to me, and trying to remain professional I looked away from this sexy older woman and scanned the room. The pictures hanging on the wall should've been a red flag, but I was too disoriented to realize what was going on. They were all nudes. Very artful photos of different women in different poses, but all nudes. Shyly, I looked away back down to the floor.

Ursula brought her wine glass, pulled a cushion right in front of where we were sitting and sat down cross-legged. She started to chat, mainly with Salma until she started to calm down. She then got up, took Salma by the hand and showed her the studio.

I sat back on the sofa listening to them as Ursula started taking photos of Salma. She started with close up face shots just to see how Salma looked on film and to adjust the lighting. They talked about how she would have a make up artist work on her before the actual shoot. She then brought out about three or four different hooded cloaks for Salma to try on. When Salma tried the first one on, Ursula said "No, no. I think you have to take your clothes off first. Your shirt and trousers will show in the photos and we don't want that."

"Ok," Salma replied and started to take off her clothes.

It was when Ursula asked Salma to take her bra and panties off, that I finally got up and took a few steps towards the studio. Salma was surprisingly not shy at all as she removed her underwear casually. Ursula turned towards me and said "Your wife is stunning. Those breasts... wow!" Then she laughed and said "You sure you won't let her do some nude shots?"

I laughed shaking my head.

"I know. I know. But if you like.... you know for personal use. I can always.... you know take a few."

Salma had the robe on now, lifted the hood and was fiddling with the buttons on the robe. Ursula ran up to her and said "Don't worry about the buttons now."

She slightly parted the robe to expose Salma's cleavage with both hands. Her hands moved efficiently and professionally adjusting the fabric and inside, cupped both her breasts gently. Then stood back. "Lovely, lovely. Absolutely perfect. Wunderbar! Sehr sehr sehr sexy."

Ursula took a few shots and asked Salma to try on another robe. Salma took the robe off, bent over and ruffled through the others. I heard Ursula take a breath as she stared at my wife's bare ass. I saw her lick her lips as she fiddled with her camera and took a shot. I was just about to complain when she whispered to me "I got you a shot of that. Lovely. So delicate. You will thank me later."

Ursula put down her camera and went over to Salma to help her get dressed. "Try this one Salma. It's much thinner and will bring out the shape of your uhm..... I mean your body shape." She put the robe on her, pulled up the hood and then adjusted the opening once again to show her cleavage. "Excuse me," she said as her hands opened up the cloak away from her breasts and once again cupped them. "I hope you don't mind but I really need to see how big your nipples go. They affect the shape of the fabric and its important we capture that."

Ursula then started to slowly caress her nipples, rubbing them between her. fingers. I could see Salma was starting to get aroused as her nipples hardened. "Nice, nice," Ursula said excitedly. She was flicking the nipples faster and harder now and Salma let out a moan, the first of many moans that night. "You like that. I know. Just a little more."

Ursula licked her fingers and kept squeezing and rubbing her hard nipples. As if she had forgotten I was there Ursula leaned down and licked Salma's right nipple. Salma moaned again and took a tiny step back, but Ursula's mouth was now all over her right breast sucking her nipple. Ursula's arms came round and hugged Salma closer to her as Salma started to breath heavily, close her eyes and fidget a little. In a matter of seconds I watched as the cloak fell off her shoulders to the floor and Salma, my wife, was completely naked in the arms of a woman we had only met a few days earlier.

I took one step forward and cried out "Salma!" Her eyes opened slightly and looked at me. "Are you OK?" I asked.

Salma didn't reply. She just turned her gaze downwards at Ursula who stared into her eyes as she licked, sucked and fondled her breasts. I was powerless, transfixed and speechless. Everything changed when I saw Salma raise her arms around Ursula and drew her closer. Salma was into it. Salma was enjoying it. Ursula sensed that too, She slowly removed her supple lips from Salma's tit and ever so slowly moved her mouth towards Salma's.

Their lips quivered as they stared into each other's eyes. Ursula moved her open lips towards Salma's mouth and made contact ever so softly and then separated again. This time it was Salma who moved in aggressively taking her new lover's mouth into her own. They were consumed with passion. Two wild beings devouring the very essence of womanhood. Tongues, lips, hot and wet, Sounds of heavy breathing, long drawn out moans and lips slapping filled the apartment. The only other sound I could hear was the loud beating of my heart. What do I do now? What's going on? WHAT THE FUCK????

I did nothing except stand there and stare at the magical scene that had unfolded in front of my eyes. A whole new world of wonder had opened to me. A simple naive young man, drawn into a situation I was ill-prepared to deal with. Do I grab my wife by the arm and yell at her and her German lover? Do I just stand there enjoying the sexual fireworks that were exploding and attacking my senses? Do I join in and interrupt the flow of this energy exchange? My senses must have been overloaded because in fact I just stood there for a long time completely inactive. I did not move at all. Other than the rising cock in my pants, not a cell in my body flinched.

As they kissed passionately, Salma's hands approached Ursula's shorts and tried to pull on it. Ursula reached back and pulled them down, still maintaining her lips stuck to Salma's. She pushed down as the tiny shorts finally fell down on the floor leaving her panties sucked into her ass crack. I believe it was the first time for me to see an actual thong and it was incredible. Ursula's ass shape was a work of art, perfectly proportioned and significantly larger than Salma's. My wife knew I was an 'ass-man' and she must've remembered because as soon as Ursula's shorts were off Salma's eyes looked straight at me. She broke off from Ursula's lips and drove her mouth down towards Ursula's breasts. I was just about to find out that my wife was a 'tit-girl', if that is even a word.

Salma's mouth grabbed a hold of Ursula's tit and would not let go. Ursula had small breasts but, as I was just about to find out, huge nipples! Salma kept on sucking and licking that nipple until it grew over two centimetres. Like a bright red tube of lipstick, that nipple was an amazing sight. And Salma loved it. Worshipped it. And it drove Ursula crazy. Shaking her red head in wild gyrations, arching her back, pushing her breast into Salma's mouth and mumbling in German. Salma moved onto the second nipple and sucked and tugged on it until it too stood out hard and firm.

They made eye contact as Salma let go of the nipples and licked her way straight back up to Ursula's mouth. But Ursula had something else in mind.

"Come baby," she said quietly as she pulled softly on Salma's arms. "Come down here to the floor." Ursula knelt down and Salma followed her. Ursula spread the gown open on the floor as Salma sat her little ass on it. "Lie down, darling. I want all of you. All of you."

A soft moan came out of Salma as she was enveloped by Ursula's tenderness and desire. A tiny smile lit up her face as she lay back on the floor. "Take all of me."

Ursula started to lick Salma's large breasts, sucking on her nipples. She kissed around then, softly licking and caressing her abdomen, moving her way down, down, down. Salma closed her eyes as the sensations all over her body magnified and melted into each other. Ursula's hands, fingers, lips, tongue were all over Salma's being.

Finally her tongue arrived at the trimmed bush around the hot dripping pussy as Salma flinched. Ursula expertly spread her lips apart with her fingers exposing the clit and gently touched it. Salma let out a moan which grew louder as Ursula started to kiss that tiny piece of flesh. Salma's body electrified and arched reacting to each tender touch. Sounds of pleasure emanated from my wife as her breathing became deeper and more deliberate.

"You like that, miene liebchen?"

"Mmmm."

"You like it?"

"Yesssss" Salma opened her legs a little wider, drawing her lover deeper in. Ursula adjusted her body slightly positioning herself perfectly to eat Salma's pussy all the way to orgasm. Raising her thonged ass towards where i was standing, just made me get harder and harder.

As Ursula's head kept bopping, Salma's voice kept getting louder. "Yes baby, right there. Yes just like that. More more." Sometimes she even switched to Arabic as she did when we were making love. Hearing her familiar sounds of pleasure turned me on even more. I was dying to take my cock out and jerk it, but I held back.

It was when Ursula started using her fingers to penetrate her that Salma started literally screaming. I had never heard her that loud. She seemed like a complete stranger suddenly. She had reached levels of ecstasy that she had never experience with me. My feelings were all over the place; jealousy, arousal, excitement, bewilderment. Her body jerked once, twice, three times as she came hard and Ursula pulled out her wet fingers. "Taste your pussy, baby," she said as she raised her fingers towards Salma's mouth.

"No, no," Salma replied and moved her face away in embarrassment.

"You have to, darling. You must. This your love. It is who you are. Your essence. It's beautiful, delicious."

Salma reluctantly opened her mouth and let Ursula's fingers enter. She sucked and licked them as Ursula finger fucked her mouth. Salma was ecstatic with the fluids in her mouth, licking and sucking. "Again," she whispered as she pulled Ursula's hand out. "Fuck me again. Please. I want more! More. Fuck."

"OK, OK baby," Ursula giggled as she stood up pulling on Salma's hand. "Come over there. Let's go to the couch." They got up and stepped past me as they tiptoed to the couch in the living room. Ursula smiled as she passed me, making sure her hard nipples brushed against me. I was still totally confused, fully clothed and completely erect.

"SIt down darling and open those wonderful legs for me. Mmmmm miene liebling. I'm gonna make you orgasm very loud until the neighbours come and knock on the door."

Salma sat down on the couch, opened her legs wide, smiled, closed her eyes and through her head back.

"After you finish Schnucki, it will be my turn. You need to finish me too. I am dripping wet!" she said as she slipped off her panties and knelt down between Salma's legs.

"Ah," Salma flinched at Ursula entered her with two fingers and started to stroke inside her vagina. I watched as Salma started to grind rhythmically into Ursula's hand and her own hands reached to her own nipples and started to pinch them. "Yes! Yes! Just like that."

Ursula arched her back, clearly enjoying finger fucking my wife in front of me once again. I stared at her amazingly shaped ass and saw the glistening lips of her dripping welcoming pussy open wider. I licked my lips fantasizing about tasting those gushing juices. Instinctively I opened my pants, pulled them down and stepped out of them. I took my sweater off and threw it on the floor. I stood naked behind her with my hard cock in my hand.

Do I fuck her? Would Salma be OK with that? Would Ursula?

Salma had her head thrown back behind the couch, her eyes closed and her mind getting blown by the German lesbian. As if she had eyes in the back of her head, Ursula removed her face from Salma's pleasure zone, turned back and looked at me. She smiled slyly and then went back to work servicing my love. I knew what I was going to do.

I walked up to Ursula's sexy ass, knelt down behind her and pushed my throbbing cock in between those wet pink folds and pushed deep inside. Ursula raised her head and cried in ecstasy. "Ach ja! Ach ja!"

I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard. I remember she was so wet and slippery that my cock kept coming out. Juices were dripping on the wooden floor. As she started to moan in pleasure, Salma opened her eyes and looked at me. She made no expression on her face as she stared at me fucking this woman. We stared at each other as we experienced immense pleasure for what seemed to be an hour but probably was only a minute of two.

Suddenly Salma exploded, threw her head back, screamed and convulsed. Seeing that I too exploded inside Ursula with an intensity I had not felt ever before. Ursula too, fell to the floor shaking, grabbing herself and saying things in German I did not understand.

A few moments later, I gathered myself, stood up and started to get dressed. Salma too got dressed quickly without a word. Ursula, ran off to the bathroom. When she came back walking naked across her living room floor, she saw me just about to close the apartment door. Salma had already beaten me down the stairs.

"You guys are leaving already?"

I just smiled politely. "Call me," she said as I closed the door.

......