My Wife's First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
On Thursday Evening I Get Picked Up (On Purpose This Time).
4.8k words
4.18
16k
25
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday Evening I Get Picked Up (On Purpose This Time)

My name is Jan I'm 48 years old. I work as an office manager for a large corporation in Hartford. I do very well for myself as does my husband. Back in the day, I was a cheerleader, I was not one of the small skinny ones that could be tossed around.

I am all most six feet tall and was gifted with a pretty face and a very well-proportioned body. I still have natural 36 D breasts. They are just right for my frame, but not to brag they have never sagged. They have just a slight little jiggle in them, you know the set of tit's that a man has a hard time looking me in the eye while talking with me. I also am not afraid to flaunt them. I also have long full silky chestnut brown hair that flows way down to the middle of my back almost to my ass. I also have A smaller waist and a very nice shapely ass and legs that go on forever so I am told. Men still stop and look when I pass them. If I am aware I shake it a little bit extra to give them a show. At my age, I can still do a split and I do yoga at least three times a week. I love wearing lingerie under my business suits and when I'm wearing my jeans for that matter. That was my only vice in life.

My newest vice happened because while having sex with my husband he would always tell me he wanted me to have sex with other men and come home then tell him all about it. Well, three months ago I hooked up with this very cute guy at a lounge after a business function for the place I work.

I had a few too many drinks at the diner and then in the lounge. We dance and he ended up with his hands all over my ass. I don't know why but I did not stop him, he was also grinding his hard slab of meat into my pelvis. It felt good and that got me all worked up. one thing led to another and we ended up in the back seat of my car like teenagers making out and feeling each other up. I had the incoming sound on my phone turned off and dialed my husband so he could listen to us. I ended up jerking him off and he fingered me to a rather nice and wet orgasm in the hotel garage.

Afterward, we went out for breakfast and I asked him what his biggest fantasy was. He said it would be taking a beautiful married woman like myself home and fucking her in front of her husband. (Yes, he said fuck her not make love to her.) At that point, my pussy gushed and I knew his and Frank's fantasy would come true that night. I also knew I did not have any feelings for him it was only lust and that Frank and my marriage would not suffer one bit. So I called Frank and asked him if it would be OK to bring him home. He said, "Sure I've been waiting all these years for you to try it why not do it right here so I can watch. It will be like having my own private porn show staring my own hot wife."

This guy ended up being a very skilled lover and we all had a lot of fun. Me having fantastic sex with him, him having a strange piece of ass, and my husband filming us. But the next day ass hole had decided he was no longer a guest and was now in charge and informed us he was going to fuck my ass without even asking if I was OK with it or if I did or did not like anal. So my husband and I set him straight, and we took him back to his hotel and sent him on his way.

So that leads me up to tonight. I'm at a very small hole-in-the-wall tavern on Prospect Ave, this street separates the towns Hartford of West Hartford. The street we live on is right across the street. The tavern is famous for its pizza and draws people from across the state mostly for take-out. I went down to the end of the bar and asked the two guys that were standing just around the corner if they were using the empty bar stool. They said no and one even pulled it out so I could sit on it.

I was wearing a skirt that came to my mid-thigh with a slit up the side. When I claimed onto the stool it rode even higher and you could clearly see my silk black nylons and the straps from my garter belt along with a very good amount of my upper thigh, it was now barely covering my panties. I looked over at the men they, were watching I smiled shyly and made an attempt to pull it down some.

One said, "Don't do that on our account we love the view."

So I stopped trying to adjust it.

Just then John the bartender yelled over "The usual Jan"

I answered, "Yes John."

He brought me a beer and one of the guys said, "Put it on on my tab John."

While I waited for my beer, I was also checking them out and they looked just like what I was hoping to find for my planned night of fun. They looked to be in their late thirties and both were very good-looking and very fit. I picked up my phone and speed-dialed my husband's phone and muted my incoming sound and placed it on the bar as soon as I saw that he had answered it.

Then I said, "So you two like looking up my skirt?"

"Do you like what you have seen so far?" I said as I played with the hem of my skirt.

"Yes you can bet those sexy legs of yours on that, and it's better than the crack house we have been staking out all day."

"So you two are cops?"

"You can say that we are federal agents the DEA," The taller one said.

"So how do a couple of feds know about this hole-in-the-wall place,", I asked.

"I use to live in Connecticut and it has the best pizza around without having to drive down to New Haven."

"Oh I see, are either of you married?", I asked.

"No both divorced. Why do you ask?"

"Because you both look hot and I have a rule I don't sleep with married men."

My phone got a text so I turned my stool around and read it, it was from Frank it said: "I can make the house look empty for you if you want."

The short guy said, "So I see rings on your finger does your husband know you fool around."

"Sure he does, I am his hot wife. He also likes to watch me in action and tape me while I'm having fun, would that be something that would turn you two off?"

"Shit no, is that an invitation?" The tall one asked.

"It could be,", I said as I got off the stool my skirt rode all the way up and they had no problem seeing my wet silk panties as I did. I walked around to the side of the bar and stood between them then finished.

"It depends on what you are packing."

The shorter one said, "Our guns are in the car locked up."

I placed a hand on each of their crouches and said: "That's not what I was talking about."

One was hard already and the other got there pretty quickly. The tall guy had the shorter dick I would guess around 7 inches the shorter guy was around 8 inches, nether was too thick.

"Yes, you stack up just fine. You two want to come over to my place for a little fun?"

The tall guy said: "How do we know for sure if your hubby is into this kind of thing?"

I picked up the phone and turned up the volume and said "Frank would you be into watching me take on two G-men? You know that being spit-roasted is on my bucket list, right."

"I was setting up the cameras just in case you got lucky.", Frank said.

"Jan can you prove to us you want this and is not just some kind of joke? ", The short one said.

So I pulled up the side of my skirt and took his hand and had him pull the string that held up the right side of my panties. Once he did it I pulled up the left side and had the tall guy pull the string on the left side. Then I reached under my skirt and pulled my panties out making sure to wipe my dripping love box with them and put them in the short guy's hand.

He said: "Holly shit buddy these things are wet I guess she is into this kind of stuff."

We heard Frank's voice on the phone he said: "Guy's Believe me we are both into it."

The tall guy asked his friend "You game buddy?"

He said: "Sure how could I turn down a sweet piece of ass like this after the day we have had."

I said: "Just so you two know before we leave my ass is not on the menu, so if you are game I live right on the Boulevard about 2 1/2 blocks down. You can you leave your car here and we will get you back here after you have fuck me silly in an hour or two?"

They said sure and we were off my house, the garage door was open when we got there. I was glad, I do not need the neighbors to know our business. We pulled in and I took them straight to the bedroom.

The big one asked, "I don't see your husband he's not going to walk in with a gun or something is he?"

"No, I think he's giving us some room, he's around some-wear because he's recording us I can the see the camera light is on and it's panning."

Then I said "Let's get naked and do this. But the guy's this will be the first time I have done a threesome so be gentle, until I tell you not to be, OK."

They dropped their pants and polo shirts and sat on the bed. I pulled my blouse up and over my head. They both stared at my tits in amazement because I was not wearing a bra and they were so firm and giggling around, the nipples stood out proud and the areola had goosebumps all around them from my excitement. If Frank had been in the room he would have to know how turned on I was.

"Wow those things are legit I thought you had a padded bra or they were fakes." one of them said.

I let them play with my tits as I undid the button on my skirt and let it fall to the floor. The tall one sucked my tit while the short guy played with my pussy. When he ran his hand over my ass he asked: "If your ass is off-limits then why do you have a but plug in it?"

"Because I love the feeling of it in my ass while I get fuck and I'm saving it for my husband it's the only virgin hole he will ever get from me."

I had them stand up at the end of the bed and walked over and got a pillow and placed it on the floor between them. I dropped to my knees and alternated sucking their dick, taking them balls deep, or licking their balls. I did that for around 5 minutes, then I had the tall guy set on the bed with his back on the headboard. I crawled up on the bed on all fours with my ass high in the air and continued blowing him. Then the short guy jumped on the bed and took me doggy style. They were spit-roasting me and I was loving being a porn star for my loving husband.

By this time I was giving the tall guy a real sloppy blow

job and you could hear the squishing sound from the short guy as fucked me real deep and heard. The short guy was hitting my cervix with what felt like little kisses, it sending wonderful shock waves through my body. I finely had a cervical orgasm and went limp, everything was hazy for thirty seconds or so. When I came back to regain my sense. I was being held up but still being fuck silly.

Then I heard them talking: "Bro did you see that we made her pass out,"

"You know if my wife did this for me we would still be married,"

"Me too."

That's when Frank came into the room with his hand-held movie camera along with a digital still camera and started taking pictures.

He said: "Hi guys I'm glad you decided to come over to fuck my beautiful wife."

"I only ask two things of you, first is that you do not degrade her. She may be acting like a slut but she is not, she just loves sex and I enjoy watching her when she is having her orgasms. Just like the one you just gave her."

"The other is that you do not try to take her ass. I have waited a long time to claim that for myself and she is just not ready yet."

"So other than that enjoy Her!"

He paused then said, "Jan thank you for such a thoughtful birthday present."

The guys wanted to change places while they did the short guy asked as if Frank had left the room: "So he really does not mind you doing this?"

"No not at all he had asked me to do this for years. My upbringing had tough me that you only had sex with your husband so I never did it, then one day I met a super hot guy like you two, I had had a few too many drinks and by the end of the night, I brought him home and Frank and filmed us all night having sex. I know men don't check out another man's junk but if you did you would see that he is as hard as a rock."

Then I laid on my back and said: "You guys get to pick. I want one of you eating me out and the other up here either making out with me and playing with my tits or sucking them."

The tall guy went down on me and the short guy came up to make out with me. He was a good kisser and between the two I had a really nice time but never got off quite the way I had hoped and wanted to. Frank was still walking around taking stills or filming me close up. I had them switch and the short guy ended up being better at eating pussy and I finally had a screaming orgasm as he sucked my engorged clit.

I decided I wanted to put my years of yoga experience to use in the bedroom. The first pose I picked was with the tall guy and I got in the Uttanasana position, where you are standing flat-footed bent all the way over at the waist like a jack knife, and holding the back of your ankles. The tall guy stepped behind me and grabbed my waist and entered me and started slowly at first taking me deep, but then increased his speed and fucked me hard. He was going so deep his swollen dick head felt like it kissing my cervix each time he bottomed out.

"Oh god please keep it up it feels so good"

"Oh god yes. Yes Yes, Yeess!"

Then I came all over his dick, he kept it up until he shot a load deep inside me. From the time he had entered me I was having multiple little orgasms. They had to help me over to the bed.

Frank gave me a deep kiss and said "If I use a stool I could do that to you."

I told him "There are plenty of other ones we can try lover boy."

I claimed on the side of the bed and got into a modified Hanumanasana (the monkey pose) it is a split that you do but the upper body faces to one side, what I did was a full split across the bed leaning all the way forward and presenting my dripping pussy to the short guy right at the edge of the bed. He stepped up and entered me in one hard thrust and pounded away. He locked his arms around my thighs and pulled me back so I was almost falling off the bed then drove deep into me pushing me back on. All I could say was "OH Fuck", "Yes", and "Oh my god" over and over. As he fucked me like that for fifteen minutes then he shot his load into me to add it with the other guy's. This pose was more of a show for them and Frank than it was for me.

They were sitting on the bed and Frank brought them each a beer. While they were drinking I went in the bathroom and grabbed the next size bigger but plug that I had just got and pushed it in my pussy to lube it up and then pulled out the one that was in and placed the new one in. At the end of the new one, I had written with a sharpie, Happy Birthday Frank. It was somewhat of a surprise that I did not feel any discomfort from the new plug it was much bigger than the others. It was almost as big around as Frank. I put on a silk robe and went out to join them and had a beer myself.

I was sitting between the two visitors and I started to play with their cocks and they started to come back to life. When they both were hard I had the short guy lay down on the bed and mounted him cowgirl and had the tall guy come up front and I started blowing him. When Frank was behind filming he asked if he could move the robe to get a close-up of me fucking the guy and I mumbled "ya".

He pulled the robe up and zoomed in on the action of the guy's dick positioning in and out of me. Then he moved away. I guess he did not see my message so I stopped the blow job and said: "Frank get your ass and the camera back there and zoom in on what's written on the butt plug" and I went back to my blow job.

He went back and zoomed in on the butt plug and said: "Does this mean what I think it means"

I stopped my blow job again and said.: "If you don't get back there I'll let one of them have a shot at it."

He claimed up on the bed and filmed himself removing the plug and then of him slowly entering my virgin ass. All the work I had done in the last three weeks of wearing the butt plugs all had paid off. I felt no pain, just pleasure and they all fuck me through many wonderful orgasms. I had become a rag-doll for all of them to use and was lost in own my lust. Everyone was moaning with intense pleasure, I had started doing this as a birthday present for Frank but every nerve ending in my body was fired up with pleasure. Sweat was running off of our bodies the smell of sex filled the room and that alone fueled the desire in me to make this a night to remember for all of us.

I took the dick out of my mouth and said: "OK boys you can stop being nice now and fuck my brains out. I am your porn star slut treat me like one."

Fuck me they did the intensity of their fucking went up a couple of levels.

Things ran through my mind.

I don't know if it was a wonderful feeling or not? Yes, it was!

Did I like being air-tight? Gog yes!

Would I ever do it again? In a heartbeat!

But I was surely enjoying it.

I was able to feel both cock that were fucking me, with just that thin layer of skin between them. It was the most intense feeling I have ever had during sex. Or so I thought because right about then Frank reached up and started pushing his thumbs in my erogenous zone on the small of my back sending bolts of ecstasy thru my body. As if that was not bad enough the short guy that was fucking my throat grabbed my head and his thumbs started playing with my earlobes another one of my other erogenous zones.

I had no idea how my love box could still be expelling white frothy cum for so long. There was a river running from it. This frantic pace of fucking went on for around another fifteen minutes. A dick being plunged down my throat another pushing my ass off the mattress and still another pushing me back down and forward for it to start all over and over again.

The first to cum was the tall guy in my pussy. Then Frank was soon to follow as he felt the guy's hot cum shooting in my pussy he shot his load deep in my ass. This caused me to moan with pleasure around the cock in my mouth. That moaning set the short guy off in my mouth, I pulled his dick out and directed it to my face and tits. After we all dismounted from each other, Frank took a bunch of still of all the cum dripping off of me. I went to the bathroom and got some bath towels and cleaned up all of my lovers.

While Frank was taking pictures of me cleaning them up and someone's beeper went off and then we heard the tall guy say "I'm sorry but have to go. We are just going to walk back to the tavern to get our car it's not that far. Thank you" Then a minute or two later the front door shut.

I told Frank "Let's shower and then go to bed."

He said, "Let's skip the shower if you don't mind."

I hugged him transferring the cum onto him and we just slid up and down each-other bodies on the bed. We kissed each other deeply and Frank said that he could taste the cum and he sort of liked it.

So I pulled him up and said, "I could use a little cleaning birthday boy."

He licked down my body and got every single drop on the outside then started on my pussy. I used the muscles in my pussy to push out as much cum as I could for Frank to enjoy. When he was cleaning my pussy I had a couple small orgasms. He had me roll over and he cleaned the backs of my legs and thighs working his way up to my ass.

He said, "You know it's much cleaner than I thought it would be, no brown slime."

I told him I had been planning this for a while, and during the day I drank two bottles of the citrus stuff the doctors use for being cleaned out before a colonoscopy and I also had douched just before I left to find my marks. He used his finger to open my ass a little and I pushed and out came some of his cum and he cleaned that up also.

We both got up and brushed our teeth and used some mouth wash and then took a shower and went to the guest room and fell asleep while Frank spooned me with his dick in the crack of my ass.

12