My Wife's Friend

Story Info
My wife's friend leads her astray.
1.7k words
2.55
75.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear bad girl friend stories about the friend leading the shy wife down a bad girl road. And this is kind of one of them? Although my wife can be very frisky on her own.

My wife and I have been married a long time now. And our 3 children are grown and have left the nest. Maybe the empty nest is part of our problem? And yes, her friend is a tad bit wild and pulls her in a very bad direction too. And in our nearing golden years I am curious about the pull and the bad girl side of my wife.

Karen was only 18 when we married. Just fresh out of high school and I was just two years older. She also freshly PG with our first daughter. And soon to have two more right after. She had dated several boys before me and has some fun with them, but I was her first lover and was still her one and only.

Karen is 5'2" and 136lbs of very sexy female. Her breast are all of 38C cups with very large areolas nearly 3" in diameter and her nipples are bigger than my thumbs and over an inch long. She is clean shaven and her hips a full and sexy as her big tits.

My wife will tell you she always planned to fuck other guys, but just never got around to it. And I will tell you I expected her to but it just never happened to come up at the right time. Her friend Kennedy has fucked lots of other guys and has plans to do so much more and wants Karen to do it with her.

I knew Kennedy wanted my wife to be bad. Very Bad and was trying to talk her into it. Kennedy had a new boy friend who is a Biker and there was a rally she was trying to get Karen to go to with her. Motor cycles and all that is not really my thing but I was open about it all.

Kennedy wanted to ride up to the rally with the group her new boyfriend was a member with on a Tuesday and stay over until the rally was over on the next Monday. They wanted me to drive up on Saturday morning to be there with them and we could drive home Monday.

One of the group was looking for a female to ride with him to the rally and was willing to take Karen with him on his bike.

"So Kennedy does that mean Karen will be his old lady from Tuesday until Saturday when I get up there."

"Why of the ladies who ride with a biker are then their Old Ladies."

"And being his old lady will give him pussy privileges too?"

"Well sure that is only fair isn't it. He will have her until Saturday when you take her over."

She grinned and I had no idea if she were teasing or not? I was working and could take the Monday off but didn't feel I could take a whole week off. Any way I finally agreed to Karen riding up with them on the Tuesday morning.

On Tuesday morning about 3 hours after they had gone I was at work and one of my drivers came by and stopped in. He is a weekend Biker and once did belong to a real biker gang.

"So Dave did Kennedy and Everett get gone this morning early on?"

"Oh ya they left before 5am. Karen rode up with some friend of Everett's on his bike."

"What do you mean rode with him on his bike? Are you talking about Dancer on his bike?"

"Ya, I think maybe Kennedy did say something about some fancy name. Said my wife would be his Old Lady until Saturday when I get up there."

"Dave you'll be lucky to get her back when you get up there Saturday. Danny Wooster is an old time gang biker. Big and Hairy SOB who is mean as shit. Said to have a 12" cock on him and Karen likely has had a sample of it by now. And by the time you get up there she and Kennedy will be pierced in lots of places and maybe tattooed in more with half the bikers in the area having fucked them."

"Come on Andy you are as bad as Kennedy. You are not going to shit me Buddy."

"Man I am not trying to scare you but did you see what Karen had on this morning when she left?"

"She kissed me before she went down stairs to leave. And I got big old wet tongue and got one eye open on her petty ass as she went out the door."

"Daisy Duke jeans shorts, real short with her butt cheeks showing. Did she droop them big soft bare tits of hers over you face from under a cut off T shirt?"

" Come to think of it in my half asleep before the big wet kiss I do kind of foggy remember her nipples poking me in the face."

"Ya, and my bet is they were wet from Dancer all ready sucking on them. Too late now Buddy they been gone too long whatever will e will be now."

After he had left I thought about what he had said and knew he was right. If Karen had decided to be a bad girl it was her choice now. It was Thursday morning before my driver Andy stopped by again.

"Hey Andy what do you know?"

"I know your wife Karen has some sweet big tits Dave."

"Oh ya what do Karen's tits look like Andy?"

"Hummm full 38C cup probably, with 3" areolas and slight sag with big nips over an inch long and thick."

"Shit Buddy that is very close. Where did you see them?"

"There is a site the Bikers post shit on that shows house wives fucking the Bikers big time. I told you Dancer is a total scum bag and he would slut her. She and Kennedy were on it last night. I told you she would be ringed and marked and it said to watch for them next few days. They plan to really slut her."

"So were they fucking her?"

"Yes they were fucking her Dave."

"So you actually watched two or three guys fuck Karen?"

"No Dave they had Karen down and slut gang banging her. I watched Dancer fuck her then he turned her over to the group to fuck. They were taking your wife to ring her nipples and clit today to video her as a cow tonight. They weld em shut, the big rings so they stay."

"As a cow?"

"Yes an older married slut marked and ringed for any body to fuck her. A real Biker Bitch. Old school bitch. Your wife is over 40 maybe?"

"Yes, she just turned 46 a couple months ago."

"Oh God yes she is perfect and her breasts are perfect for it. They are big enough to be just what they desire. And she's ringed by now for them. They will feed her a drug cocktail to night and try to tear her nipples off. But they are big enough to stand it. Unless some jerk pulls em real hard."

"You actually believe they have put big rings in her nipples by now."

"No I know they have. I texted a friend about it and he says it is done. She is now a Cow for them. Big heavy rings welded in for good. and a couple in her pussy lips and in her hood."

"So what exactly is a Cow?"

"It is an older married wife they all can fuck if they want to and they put on display as a gang bang slut for all to watch them do her. They pull her around by the big rings in her nipples. They film it and sell copies to others."

"So they will use her big time the next two night before I get up there?"

"I advise you to let it go Dave. They'll bring her home Monday or Tuesday and she belongs to them now when they want her."

"Do you have the Web site they'll post her on being their Cow?"

"Ya I do have it, but you don't really want to see what they'll do with her do you?"

"I think maybe I do Yes."

"Ok I will send it to you."

He had no idea and I couldn't find a way to tell him, but I had never been so turned on in my life. I could not wait to get home that night and log on to see if they had actually done what he'd said to my wife! I could hardly believe they might have had rings the size he had described in her nipples and then welded them in to stay. And then she was to become theirs in every way sexually. I can tell you I had no idea of going up and cutting their fun with her short.

I didn't get home until nearly seven that night and I showered and ate a bite before I sat down and went to the Web site. When it came up all I got that was new on the site was a promo for "Our New Cow Karen Mason" at 10:16 tonight.

My God my wife was named right there on the Web site. I had some paper work I needed to do so I went to work doing it. Time went very slowly and I was very excited as I waited on the video to come up on the post. But I also knew what was to be posted was real time happening as I waited. Karen was being their sexual center right now.

At 10:30 pm I logged on again and as the site came up My beautiful wife came up front and center fully naked and on display. The rings in her nipples were even larger than I had any idea they could be. Not the rings themselves around which were maybe over 2 inches in diameter, but the gage of them. They are nearly half the size of Karen's nipples.

I opened the video and they had her. Karen was on display as their COW. As I watched they took my wife and made her completely theirs in every way you can imagine sexually.

I can not tell you how proud of her I am.