My Wife's Friend

Story Info
Wife's Friend, threesome, hot sex, forced threesome.
1.5k words
4.07
19.4k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer day, with just a light breeze, and we were out on the boat with our best friends. It was an ordinary day, just like any other, my friend and I were hanging out, laughing and joking.

My wife and her friend were sitting on the boat talking, while my friend and I were in the water, hanging out and talking.

Eventually the girls started getting hungry. As my buddy's wife, and my wife's friend (we'll call her Becca, got up to open the cooler, bent over slightly, I looked up at just the right time. Her short shorts revealed the edge of her perfectly tanned ass, and I could see her swimsuit bottoms just a little bit.

It felt like a bolt of lightning surged through my body, as I was immediately overtaken with lust and animal type urges. I took a breath and composed myself, she turned around to ask my buddy a question, we'll call him Dan, and she caught my eye as I was still trying to catch my breath, she knew.

As the day progressed, we got the boat out of the water and headed home to make some dinner. As the night came on, we started a warm fire, and we sat around and talked and laughed, as Becca and I exchanged glances here and there. Her dark eyes danced with laughter, and i couldn't look away.

Dan didn't seem to be himself, and when I asked him what's wrong, he said that he had a headache and thought he'd go home.

Becca weighed in and said she wasn't ready to leave yet, but I said that I would run her home when she was ready so that she could stay, jumping at the chance, but trying to keep it cool.

Dan left, and my wife (we'll call her Kate) went into the house to grab a drink. Well, Becca said after she went inside, I saw the way you were looking at me, what has gotten into you?

I shuddered a little bit, there was that bolt of lightning again. From my brain to my toes and into the head of my throbbing dick, the struggle was real. Well, can I tell you something I asked?

Of course Becca said, we're good friends, you can tell me anything. Today, when you were both on the boat, I said, I saw you stand up and bend over, Kate was looking at your ass, and so was I, and it turned me on so much.

Now I know Kate would never go for this, but I would love for us three to be together, whether she liked it or not. Becca blushed a little bit, let me talk to Kate, I think I can talk her into it.

She got up, giving me a soft look, smiling slightly, then told me to stay put, and she went into the house. I sat there staring into the fire, reflecting on the conversation that we just had, I felt warm all over.

Suddenly, the silence was broken. I looked over to the sliding glass door to our bedroom, and Becca had Kate naked, her beautiful ass, pressed up against the glass of the sliding door. she had her fingers inserted in Kate's cunt, and was finger fucking her fiercely. As she slowed down a little bit, she made eye contact with me, and motioned for me to come in.

As I entered the room, Kate's eyes were wide with surprise, and I realized, Becca had pushed her into this situation. Becca had removed her clothes, and I took a deep shuddering breath, when I saw her slim tanned body, naked for the first time. My dick was instantly hard. Becca put her hand on Kate's throat, and told her softly, Kate, you're going to do everything I say, you'll thank me later she said, as she laughed softly. Kate pushed Becca towards the shower, we're going to start in here, Andy she said get the water ready.

I obediently complied, still speechless. Becca made Kate sit on the sink right on the edge, and softly kissed her pussy, until the water was ready. She then pulled her off the counter, and told her and I to get in. I remember the sensation, of the hot water flowing over my body, and running down to my hard cock.

I grabbed Kate by the hips and pulled her tight ass to my cock, while Becca fondled me from behind. I'd never felt anything like this. Becca squeezed around me, and pushed Kate forward towards the front of the shower a little hard in my opinion, I want to feel Andy's dick on my ass she said.

She then grabbed kate by the hips, and puled her in close and started rubbing her clit. Kate was moaning, and I instantly pulled Beccas hair, until she pressed her ass against my throbbing cock. Fuck, I said!

You like that Andy, Becca quipped? Slide up and down on my tight asshole! Has Kate ever given you her ass? No I stammered, she hasn't.

Kate she said sharply, and smacked her ass, then grabbed her by the throat, tonight is the night, you cannot hold out on your husband like this. I am going to help Andy assfuck you.

Kate just whimpered at this point, realizing it was useless to fight back. Andy, we're getting out of the shower, and we're going to fuck Becca said, I can't take this anymore, I need your cock inside of us she said as she smiled sideways.

We all got out of the shower, Becca took a towel and carefully dried Kate off, while she was on her knees, Becca gently kissed Kate's pussy over and over again, Kate just moaned softly.

We all made our way to the bed, both of the girls laid face down. Take us, Becca softly whispered. I had been waiting for the forever. Is that what you both want I growled? Yes, Kate said, I want to see you fuck Becca, fuck her now she hissed!

I was in my glory, I sat Becca up, and turned her around so that she was facing me, I stood up, and pushed my dick into her mouth without warning, she started gagging but she took the whole thing.

That is so hot Kate moaned, as she started playing with my balls. I pushed Becca back on the bed roughly, and quickly started tongue fucking her pussy. I've wanted this for so long I've thought. I took a deep breath, and breathed in the smells from the two girls, and the clear night air coming through the door.

Kate, lay in front of Beccas face I said, flipping Becca over onto all fours. Becca, I said grabbing a handful of her hair, your going to eat Kate's pussy, while I fuck you, got it? Yes Andy she quipped. I have her ass a hard slap, then spread her legs, and started running the head of my dick up and down her tiny wet slit. She moaned my name, oh Andy, she said. She then started licking Kate's pussy furiously, and Kate started moaning, my senses were overloaded, I can't believe this is happening I thought. I pushed into Becca's pussy, hard. She lurched forward hard, burying her toungue deep in Kate's hole.

Kate screamed in pleasure, and I started fucking Becca furiously. Do you like to watch me molest your wife Andy, Becca shrieked? Fuck yes baby I said, eat her asshole!

Becca immediately smacked Kate's pussy a couple of times for effect, and said roll over Kate, now! As Kate exposed her beautiful tight little asshole, Becca took full advantage with her tongue. Kate moaned louder and louder. All of the sudden, Becca pulled my dick out of her and motioned for me to come closer to them.

She pointed to Kate's asshole, spit on my dick, then motioned for me to fuck Kate in the ass. I was unsure, but I obeyed. I pushed my cock into Kate's tight asshole, the moment Becca's tongue was absent from it.

No, Kate exclaimed! Oh, he's fucking your asshole just like I told you Kate, shut the fuck up Becca growled. Becca pushed me up against her, and kept pressure on me as I penetrated her...fuuuuck Kate screamed. Now fuck it hard Becca said excitedly!

I pumped Kates ass as hard as I could, fuuuuck, I said..I'm cumming!!!! Do you want to come in her tight virgin asshole, Becca shrieked as she got up up on her knees and started kissing me, then resorted to sucking on my nipples, hard.

Yes baby I said, then cum in her baby...cum in our sex slave she said...I never remember cumming that hard in my life. As I pulled out, Becca grabbed my cock and shoved it deep in her mouth. Fuck I thought, I hit the jackpot tonight.

Kate just laid there and looked on, touching herself and moaning, this is the best. Becca said, this will happen again, and Dan can never find out about this she said as she milked my cock in her mouth...now take me home, and if your lucky, I'll make you cum before it's time to drop me off.