My Wife's Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to stay wet inside all day if we keep doing this." She raised her knees up so that she was squatting and began pulsing up and down, riding my shaft. "Fuck this feels good." Her creamy thighs framed her smooth mound. The lace black bra she had put on was transparent enough to showcase puffy nipples trying to poke through. Her pace remained slow, but constant for a couple minutes. I concentrated on breathing to keep from cumming. My hands moved from stroking Melissa's thighs to caressing her breasts. She pounded down hard onto me for a couple of strokes before finally hopping off of my pole to sit on my thighs. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip, silent for a second. "Whew... that was close. I almost lost it. My pussy is on fire!" She lightly stroked my balls with her hand, "What about you?"

I grabbed her arm to move her hand off of my balls, "I'm very close. If you would have kept going for a couple seconds, I would have filled you up." I sat up to kiss her lips and cupped my hand on her ass. Her full lips caressed mine, and our tongues danced for a few seconds. "I need a cold shower before Rob gets here." Melissa dismounted and continued to dress herself while I headed for the bathroom with my raging hard cock leading the way.

Vanessa was toweling herself off when I opened the door, her dark, tan skin glistening with drops of water. Without saying a word I moved behind her, spread her ass cheeks, and found her juicy slit with my cock. She placed her hands on the sink and leaned forward slightly. My engorged cock sank into her slit easily until it reached the end of her tunnel. "Oh, fuck. You fill me up so good." I pulled out slowly, savoring the way she gripped the shaft. I picked up a strong, steady pace for only a few strokes, stopping in less than a minute. My heart was racing, and Vanessa was breathing feverishly when she turned around to kiss me. Our tongues raced between our lips and our hands roamed over each other's bodies, the excitement between us obvious with our desire. Our lips parted, and I noticed Melissa standing in the doorway watching us. We all had a little laugh as I finally made it into the shower.

The cold water felt good on my aching balls and cock. My cock finally began to soften, and I realized it had been hard since I had woken up almost three hours ago. Constant sex and fondling had not only made me stay hard the entire time, but now my balls ached and I had a tingling in my stomach that made me want to do anything for release. But I knew that if I could keep teasing myself without cumming for the rest of the day, then when the release finally came it would produce mind altering pleasure.

It was only nine o'clock in the morning and I had already had sex with two gorgeous women for nearly three hours. As I dried myself, I couldn't believe what was happening. I still had the rest of the day to look forward to, a day that would be filled with the girls modeling lingerie, swimsuits, and sexy dresses, and, of course, me having my way with them any time I wanted. Just before I opened the door to leave the bathroom I noticed I had a huge smile on my face, and I couldn't get rid of it. I couldn't even imagine how big my smile would be by the end of the day...

12