My Wife's Friends Save The Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure it was for my benefit he brought her over in front of the camera. To tease me.

He tipped her so she filled our screen. With her arms behind her, clasped around his arms, we had an obscenely close-up shot of her boobs, abdomen and pussy and his massive hands gripping her inner thighs savagely. Her arse was clapping loudly and she was giggling "James, you're so strong!" in a sexy voice.

He tipped her upwards so that her back was flat against his chest and he gripped her under the knees, opening her legs so we could watch her pussy as he erupted deep inside her. She screamed and thrashed as orgasm slammed through her at the same time, her stomach muscles clenching with spasm as sperm splashed against her cervix.

Suddenly he yanked his cock out and turned her upside down, placing the back of her head on the floor, burying his cum-coated cock back into her over-flowing pussy. She made delighted mewling sounds as he dipped his cock in and out of her sperm-filled hole.

God, the four of us at home were wanking our cocks and trying desperately not to cum.

James took his time wanking his own prick and making sure every drop of semen went in my wife's cunt. When he finished, he positioned her hips above her face and using his thumb, pushed great globs of cum over her clitoris, dropping it into her open mouth and face. Giggling naughtily, she clenched her vaginal muscles, forcing up more for him to scoop out and feed her.

He sat her up so she could lick the remaining cum off his cock and balls. She took her time, smiling at us, sucking his bell-end into her mouth and playing with it with her tongue.

"Anyone else want a go?" James asked the room.

As one, the men descended on Karen like a group of hungry coyotes and swooped her up into their arms, carrying her out of the bedroom. James's big leering face appeared in the camera as he removed it from the tripod, carrying it now by hand.

"Enjoy that boys?" He grinned at us. "I certainly did."

He followed the three girls downstairs so he could point the camera at their naked asses as they walked. He zoomed in on their breasts and pussies as they took their place on his white leather sofa before turning back to Karen.

The guys didn't hang around. Karen was already impaled on someones cock. She clung onto him with her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. His hands were under her ass, his massive cock slamming her so hard her head was thrown back and her mouth open in rapture. She was cumming again!

The men watched her with wide, hungry grins. Waiting their turn. Their hands roamed over her, fingers slipping inside her arsehole, her mouth, kneading her breasts. The guy fucking her lifted her off his dick and passed her to the nearest man beside him. This new guy slipped his three middle fingers into Karen's cunt, lifting and carrying her like a bowling ball. With his other hand around her throat her lifted her high above his head like a strongman lifting dumbbells. A few men cheered while she clutched his wrist making small choking sounds. He lowered her, upside down, fastening his mouth onto her pussy and stuffing his erect penis into her mouth. Another guy started eating out her asshole as his friend chewed on her clitoris. A third guy kneeled down and started forcing her head to fuck the cock in her mouth harder. The back of her throat made gagging, gurk, gurk, noises and thick drool started to spill from her mouth. He'd yank her head off the cock just long enough for her to take a breath before forcing her to choke on it again.

The girls watched concerned marking him out as a sadistic motherfucker.

But when he yanked her off the cock and turned her the right way up, Karen grinned up at him through a face-full of goo and sucked his stiff prick into her mouth.

One guy took hold of her leg and wrenched it up so her foot was pointing at the ceiling and rammed his cock inside her pussy. He then lifted and turned her so the sadist could enter her ass. Drilled on two cocks, Karen's tiny body bounced completely at the mercy of their control. The sadist clamped his hand around her throat and held her held back so his friend could suck her tits into his mouth. He then pulled his cock out of her ass, yanked her head all the way back until she was upside down and started fucking her face. He began ejaculating deep into her throat, ignoring her gagging, choking sounds. James was in close with the camera, capturing every detail as drool and sperm spilled over her face and into her hair. The guy still fucking her from the front yanked her up so he could maul her breasts.

Bewildered, Karen blinked through a mask of slime, scooping cum out of her eyes.

"Now you really look like a slut." James told her.

Watching it all on the TV, I felt a touch sick. Graham, Steven and Craig had stopped wanking but their cocks were like iron bars and they couldn't take their eyes off her.

"They're going to fucking kill her at this rate!" Graham said to no-one in particular.

The girls were on the edge of their seats too. At least the sadist was now out of the picture. He'd shot his load and departed for the kitchen. One down, five more men to go. But then the guy fucking Karen lifted her off his prick and passed her on to the next man without shooting his load.

"For fucks sake!" Sam said under her breath. These guys are gonna make this last all night!

"Bring her over here." said one of the men. Karen wasn't quite sure what she was supposed to do when he lay flat on his back on a couch, pulling his own knees all the way back to his shoulders exposing his open asshole, cock and balls. Fucking weirdo. She thought she was gonna have to eat out his repulsive hairy-hole. "Put my cock in your cunt, bitch." he commanded.

When she pulled his cock up so that it was pointing up like a rocket, she found that yes, she could actually manage to get it inside her. In fact, the tension forced it harder onto her g-spot making it feel fucking amazing. But she was the one standing, doing the fucking. God! This is a challenge, she thought, catching Sam's eye. Sam was grinning. It obviously looked as ridiculous as it felt.

"That's it, bitch. Make those big titties bounce for me. Oh. That's it, you fucking dirty little cunt."

Karen felt a flush of endorphins as she squatted and rode his cock. She found her rhythm and started pounding, rubbing her clit at the same time. She glanced at Sam again and was surprised to see her masturbating hard, her fingers mashing her clitoris, mouth open with lust. Maybe this doesn't look so bad after all.

One guy appeared behind Karen, cupping her boobs and holding her throat. "Hmm, that's nice. " she moaned.

"You like that, slut?"

"Mm,hmm. Yes. I fucking love it."

"You're a dirty little bitch, eh?"

"Fuck, yes." she groaned, "I love being a dirty little fucking bitch. I love when all you big strong men stuff your big hard cocks in my tight little holes, filling me up with your delicious hot cum. I love your cocks. I want your cocks right up my asshole. I want you to fucking break me in two with your big cocks. Please! Use me! Rape me! Take me! Please! I'm your little bitch!"

She started cumming hard, squirting all over the guy bucking beneath her. He was ejaculating inside her at the same time, pushed over the edge by her dirty talk. Her thigh muscles were trembling and glistening with sweat.

"Fill my cunt, baby. Oh, that's it. Breed me! Breed your dirty little fuckslut! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!!" she sucked wantonly on the boob-lovers fingers as he stuffed them into her mouth. He smeared her face with her saliva, relishing the control, squeezing her tiny neck in his powerful hand, enjoying the changing colour of her face as she struggled to breathe. Karen couldn't actually get off the weirdo's cock, as it was, so deep inside her and the guy behind pressing so close. She was too small even on tip-toes. Sensing this, the guy behind, lifted her a foot up into the air by her neck, and the two men grinned savagely as her knees came up, opening and unleashing a gush of semen that poured out in thick pearly puddles all over the weirdo's cock. The fucker strangling her put her down and shoved her face into the mess. James came zooming in for a close up as she licked her tongue through the thick, white gunk, sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh, God, I fucking love the taste of cum." she moaned, rubbing her clitoris, digging her fingers deep inside her vagina, scooping it all out and into her mouth. "I'd eat cum every day because I'm a fucking dirty little cunt."

The guy behind her jammed his fingers into her ass, slapping her cheeks roughly, shaking them from side to side, pulling them apart so another of his friends could ram his stiff dick deep into her bowels.

She let out a wail that was supposed to sound sexual but to our dismay, actually didn't. She turned, reaching to kiss the ass-fucker but he was pummelling her to hell, thrashing her tiny body. He shoved her head down and reached both arms through her legs, clasping his fingers round the back of her neck so she was forced into a head-lock and picked her easily up off the ground, fucking her mercilessly in a Full-Nelson. The other men cheered, amused as her feet flailed uselessly, his massive dick stretching her ass to its limit. Karen moaned and grunted as he hammered into her, entirely using her for his own pleasure, wanking himself off using her tiny body as a glove.

It was sickening to watch. "Why are the girls letting them do that? For fuck's sake!" said Steven.

"She's worn out." added Graham.

The unrelenting pummeller, still fucking her ass, worked his way over to his friend and lowered Karen's pussy onto his waiting solid cock, releasing the headlock. This new guy thrust violently into her, plunging as deep as he was able. Karen's body reacted by going rigid but before she could scream out, another guy rammed his stiff prick into her mouth and started skull-fucking her, pounding his cock into the back of her throat.

"God, no." Craig, whispered. "Look at her arms. She's done!"

They'd been working on her for way more than an hour. Karen's hands and limbs were limp, her energy was gone. Her tiny hands flailed uselessly as the men smashed into her worn-out body. She surrendered. Allowing them to use her however they would.

"Look. The sadist's prick is hard again! "Graham said, and it was true. Karen had made three of the men ejaculate but their unfettered access to a wanton slut was a powerful aphrodisiac and they were coming back for more.

This was out of control, verging on becoming abusive.

We were gonna have to stop this somehow.

And then Sam appeared.

Wearing only heels, she appeared in shot, stepping up onto the seat, lifting her long leg over Karen's back so her pussy was in the face of the guy fucking Karen's ass. He grinned, seizing her hips, ramming his face into her cunt. Sam pulled the cock that was choking Karen half-to-death out of her mouth and wanked it. "Hmm, fuck! I love all this fucking nasty throat goo!" she purred, smearing the dick all over her face, wrapping her lips around the tip, swallowing it into the back of her own throat.

"YES GIRL!" Graham yelled at the TV! "Fucking do it!" he cheered, fist-pumping his dick.

Kay's hand circled the base of the cock fucking Karen's ass and she seductively licked the sweat on Karen's pearlescent cheeks, smiling filthily up at the man. "I love the taste of ass."

Without pause, he pulled out his dick and shoved it into her smiling, hungry mouth. She dropped to her knees on the floor and grabbed his ass with both hands, encouraging him to throat-fuck her.

Michelle straddled Karen's hips, facing the man who was still inside her friend. She lifted one leg and parted her pussy-lips, spitting on her fingers, rubbing saliva into her clit. Two glistening open cunts so close together was too good to pass up and he started fucking them both, thrusting deep into Michelle, and then Karen, then Michelle. "Oh, that feels so fucking good." Michelle crooed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "How far up my dirty cunt do you think you can get this beautiful fucking cock of yours?"

He grinned, accepting the challenge, he lifted her up in the air on his dick. She screamed girlishly wrapping her legs around his waist, shoving her tits in his face. He thrust into her with every bit of power he had.

Used up, and worn out we saw Karen sag lifelessly on the seat, face down, arms folded under her, her large round glistening buttocks soaked with sweat and bodily fluids. It looked like she'd passed out.

"Go for it girls!" we all cheered triumphantly, understanding that this was a rescue. A unique approach and a controversial one. The girls couldn't know how their husbands at home would react, but helping Karen in this moment was more important than their fidelity. The three girls surrounded Karen's broken body, keeping the men at bay by fucking them with animal savagery.

The sadist made an attempt to get to Karen and succeed as far as managing to grab her hips but before he could advance further, Sam seized him and forced him to kneel on the floor, stuffing her pussy onto his face. "Eat this, you fucking cunt!" she spat through gritted teeth, fucking his face, grinding her clitoris against him. The guy who'd been fucking her stood up on a chair and Sam sucked his dick like a fucking porn-star, gripping the hair of the guy below her with both hands. Her stomach muscles rippled magnificently and the tendons in her neck stood out as her mouth fucked cock. She was magnificent!

"She looks like Xena - Warrior Princess!" grinned Graham, wanking his cock unashamed, loving his wife. "If Xena - Warrior Princes was a dirty fucking slut, that is," he added, amused.

Unable to withstand her expert blowjob the guy started erupting cum into Sam's mouth. She started cumming too and we watched with unparalleled satisfaction as her pussy exploded juice all over the sadist eating her out. She didn't release his head, not giving a fuck if she drowned the twisted pervert. Graham's balls erupted and we smiled as he shot a ton of cum all over the carpet, also not giving a fuck.

Her beautiful face now covered in cum, Sam forced the kneeling sadist to stand up and she kneeled, swallowing his cock into her sperm-filled mouth. He was like an iron bar and must've had a thing about dominant women because he started to orgasm almost immediately. Sam grinned, swallowing his thick cum, wanking it in her face, loving the taste and texture, using his cock to push all of it into her mouth. When she was content there was no more delicious semen to swallow, she stood up and forced her tongue into his mouth, passionately french kissing him. She pulled in the other man and did the same to him, licking them and kissing them in turn as their hands cupped and played with her tits and ass and pussy.

Kay was upside down. The back of her head and shoulders were on the floor, with a guy squatting impressively low, fucking his cock into the back of her throat. Her knees were behind her head, also on the floor so that her hips were high up in the air allowing a second guy to plunge his cock down into both her ass and her pussy, alternating them. It was so fucking pornographic that thankfully, both men didn't last too long. When one went (the guy in her mouth), the other man started to cum too. Panting hard, both men took their time aiming their shots to plaster her face and fill her holes. Kay wanked her clitoris, her own slutty behavior pushing her over the edge. Covered in cum, her orgasm made her leg muscles tremble and the men caressed and kissed inside her thighs, playing with their dicks.

That's when Steven, Kay's husband, shot his load all over Graham's carpet.

That left four cocks still standing.

When James's POV turned to Michelle, we saw that she was riding a man positioned in the centre of a sofa. She had her back to him facing us and she was doing the splits on his cock! Her heels were actually on the arms of the sofa, her legs apart like a gymnasts, we watched in awe as her asshole slid up and down on his erection, marveling at the sight of her gaping pussy. She had one cock in her mouth and another man was ejaculating all over her breasts and belly, saving his last few spurts for her cunt, parting her lips with his dick so the cum would penetrate her. The guy fucking her face exploded too, aiming his shooting load all over her keen, open mouth. "Hmmm, fuck, that's so fucking hot!" she groaned.

Not content by simply ejaculating inside her ass, the guy riding Michelle manhandled her so that her palms landed on the floor in a head-standing position, fucking her now upside down. Sam knelt beside her and started licking his shaft as it pumped in and out of her rectum. So did Kay. He didn't last long and pulled out, discharging a massive amount of cum into Michelle's gaping asshole. The last guy joined in, covering the faces of Michelle and Sam who were kissing and sucking cock like a pair of sex-starved sluts.

In the living room, Craig's cock exploded.

James caught it all on camera; every sordid, precious second; lingering longingly on the girls smiling faces as they swapped cum from mouth to mouth.

Karen was watching with a sleepy, sexual grin on her face. She was sitting up in the chair with one leg over the arm, massaging her worn-out sore pussy. James honed in on her like a heat-seeking missile and started towards her, pointing the camera down so we could see his massive boner was solid again, and hungry for pussy.

No!

The camera suddenly spun back to face Sam and we saw her on her knees, sucking James's massive prick into her mouth. James was as taken aback as we all were, especially when Michelle and Kay joined in. Our three beautiful girls, smiling, still half covered in sperm and drool, tongued and sucked his bell-end and balls until he erupted masses of thick white cum all over them.

That's when I shot my load.

They kept on sucking him 'til his cock started to soften then french-kissed each other as the men formed a circle around them, enjoying the spectacle as they fucked Michelle to orgasm.

Every man in the room was spell-bound, absorbed by their lithe muscles and exquisite curves. Used and messy with sweat and cum, nevertheless they radiated beauty.

With alarm, the girls' saw one or two flaccid cocks twitching and hurried to get up off the floor. Time to get outta Dodge! "Thanks for that boys." Sam told them. "Fun's over. If we don't get to the chemist's quick and get the morning-after-pill, we're all gonna be pregnant next week."

The men all laughed along but there was a nervous little edge to their laughter that I found extremely fucking satisfying. Two men helped them to their feet. Then one of them - the team-captain probably and, as it happens, also the sadist, said to the others, "C'mon lads. Least we can do is assist the ladies."

Delicately, four of the powerful hunks swept the naked girls up into their arms before they could object. An intimate but non-sexual, friendly act. And carried them out of the room and upstairs to the bedroom where the girls could recover in peace, shower and dress.

They stayed for a few hours at James's, returning home as the sun was coming up. For drink and chat only, they told us; later admitting that a lot of snogging went on and all four girls enjoyed sitting in their laps, allowing them to caress their breasts and asses through their clothes. Maybe some cock-sucking occurred as they said goodbye, but innocently done.

A few days later, a courier brought a large flat package to each of our homes. We were surprised to find that James Thompson was the sender. The girls weren't surprised at all. They'd been expecting this. What they didn't expect however, was an envelope containing two airline tickets for each of us and a note that said: