My Wife's Fucked up Family Pt. 05: The Happy Doms

Story Info
Chuck completes his punishment.
4.3k words
4.51
7k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

My Wife's Fucked Up Family. The Happy Doms. - Part 5

I strongly advise you to read the earlier parts if you have not, or you might not understand what's happening.

The Happy Doms

It was Friday afternoon and I was driving to Lily and Rod's place. They were the last of the couples I had to serve to pay my penance. They were also the two I'd had sex with, which when I got caught, was the reason for my punishment.

I'm on the road reflecting on how I've sucked three cocks now in my ordeal. Sucking cock isn't as horrible as I thought it would be. But also nowhere near as good as being with the ladies.

As trials go, there were some bad parts, but some good parts too. In some ways I was looking forward to being with Lily - and Rod.

Lily and Rod were kinda kinky. However, as I've discovered, all the couples are kinky.

Calla said I was just as kinky, and looking back I've done some kinky things - mind you, all because I was made to.

Things that nevertheless I sometimes enjoyed. Does it make me kinky to like stuff, given that that I was made to do? Or does my lack of responsibility excuse me?

But it wasn't all about the kink. Lily and Rod's marriage was on the rocks and everyone seemed to agree that my involvement injected something into their relationship that would help their marriage. So I was glad I was there to save it.

When I arrived I settled in and they offered me a stiff drink. They said it was to celebrate a new beginning. I didn't like the sound of that. It burned.

Then Rod got all serious. He started off, "We are the Bigs and you are the little. We are important and you, well you're important in a different way. We are in charge and you do what we say. Got it?" I nodded sheepishly.

"Good." Chimed in Lily, " Now go pick an outfit from the ones laid out on the bed."

I went into the bedroom to see two outfits displayed on the bed. One of them was very masculine, lots of leather and studs. But the ass was open which made me nervous. Would it be inviting anal sex?

The other outfit was your stereotypical fem french maid getup. It came with lacy panties which would cover and hold everything in.

I looked uncertainly at both outfits. Finally I decided that they would like me to wear the maid's uniform, so I picked that one.

It was odd how putting on sexy clothes made me feel sexy. Pulling the white stockings up my legs I imagined how a man might be turned on by them.

I entered the room, trying to walk like a lady, nervous about being judged for choosing the female one. Though I would have felt judged if I had chosen the other one too.

They didn't scold me, they didn't cheer either. They just accepted my choice and welcomed me in.

They sat me down at the kitchen table presenting me with a scroll. Unrolling the ceremonious paper I saw it was a list of rules.

The first was: Obey without hesitation.

Then: Never masterbate unless instructed to.

Number three was: Always call any man in the room 'Big Sir' and any woman 'Madam' - unless in a role play game.

There were more, but then there was also a separate list of expectations:

"The Dom/sub relationship is an attitude, not merely a list of actions. You should forfeit control of your sexuality. The Bigs will take care of the little and accept her for who she is."

It said 'she'. How could they have known I would pick the maid's costume? I figured they had two scrolls.

Nothing seemed too difficult. I could do it. It seemed kind of long term to go through all the work of making a contract for one weekend. But if that's the game they want to play...

It ended with, "All actions by either party are to be taken

for the good of the relationship." That seemed like common sense. Not that I thought of us as in any kind of relationship beyond them being my in-laws.

They led me into the living room. It was a pretty normal room: plaid couch, dark curtains, a cage for the dog, and a large screen TV. We had dinner sitting on the couch with me in the middle. Then they started a movie - a normal non-pornographic movie.

Rod put his arm around my shoulder. Not like a nervous boy on a first date, but like he owned me. Likewise, Lily laid her feet in my lap so I could massage them while we watched the movie.

All in all, it felt like the normal activities a couple would do except I was inserted in between them.

When the flick was over she drew me to her and she and I made out. Rod ran his hands up and down my legs then peeled my panties off.

I thought the sex was about to start, but was shortly to learn that while it was starting, it was just not starting for me.

Rod told me to go put my clothes away. When I came back completely naked, I was ordered into the dog cage which I had previously assumed was for a dog.

Lily told me to back my ass up to the bars. It wasn't easy but when I finally got in position she showed me a blue jeweled butt plug which she then inserted into my rectum, saying, "Decoration for the decoration."

Kneeling there in the cage, Rod walked around to the other side. "Do you want to suck my cock?" I was ambivalent but I knew what he wanted to hear.

"Yes! Your cock is the best!"

Lily whipped the back of the cage, and even with the bars protecting me I felt the lash. Ron tried again, "Don't forget to say Big Sir. Now...Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Oh yes Big Sir. There's nothing more I want. He then fed me his cock through the bars.

Refusing didn't cross my mind. And I had no more than a few tiny reservations as I slurped on the head.

This marked the fourth time I'd sucked cock.

When he was at his full impressive length, I was resigned to take his cum, but he surprised me by pulling out.

He and Lily went into the master bedroom to go cuddle and have sex without me.

On the surface I was glad not to be ingesting more cum. While his cock seemed clean and familiar, cum still made my mind recoil. However, underneath I felt left out.

Lying there alone, I wanted to jerk off but I remembered the rule. I wrapped myself in the small throw blanket and slept when my erection finally subsided.

Saturday:

The next morning Lily woke me up. When I opened my eyes she told me to let myself out and make us all breakfast.

She spoke authoritatively, "You were never locked in you know. It was a test. You're a wonderful sub." Somehow my heart leaped when she said that.

I made breakfast nude and exposed while they were fully dressed. Lily was strangely overjoyed whenever she caught a glimpse of my blue jewel.

On the other hand, Rod said it was boring. Leaving, he returned a few minutes later, holding what he said were "ball weights". True to their name they were two heavy metal pendulums.

I learned a moment later they weren't called ball weights because they looked like metal balls. He fastened the two shiny orbs to my nuts. Which I discovered made it difficult to cook breakfast, swinging heavily there on cords, from my stretched testes.

After breakfast Lily told me to go get dressed. The maid costume wasn't there, instead I found a hospital gown, like you wear when you're a patient in the hospital. I didn't know if I was supposed to remove the plug or the weights, and since the gown didn't interfere with them I left them.

A moment later Lily and Rod came in. He was dressed like a surgeon and she, like a nurse.

Apparently we were playing doctor.

In a fake German accent Rod asked me, "Vhat seems to be the problem here?"

Thinking quickly on how to play along, I answered, "My balls hurt when I walk, Doc." Which was true.

He smiled at my levity. Putting on Latex gloves with a snap Rod pointed to the bed where I obediently laid down.

They tied me with soft cotton ropes but pretended they were leather 'restraints' like in a hospital.

Lily announced it was time to take my temperature and produced a penis shaped rectal thermometer. Rod took my temp simultaneously by sticking his real penis in my mouth. Talking for the benefit of an imaginary audience they both declared that I had a fever.

They had a whole script worked out using medical terminology to discuss sexual stuff. I was poked and prodded and weird stuff was stuck in my various holes.

At one point Rod's cock was waving and bouncing all around so he declared it was time to check my gag reflex.

He dragged my bound body so my head hung off the side of the bed, then with excruciatingly slow care he began inserting his cock in my mouth. Every half inch or so he 'checked' to see if I was gagging.

When it touched the back of my mouth I coughed at first, then I really did start gagging after the next half inch went in. Rod looked at Lily, "Ze gag point is Fünfeinhalb." She wrote it on a clipboard.

I expected Rod to force the rest of his long schwarz down my throat but he stopped.

Rolling me half on my side Lily applied a generous amount of lube to my ass after unceremoniously pulling the butt plug out.

Rod had prepared something at a table then returned to stuff it rudely and deeply into the vacancy.

Meanwhile, Lily was holding a rubber ball and when she squeezed it the thing in my ass expanded. She pumped it up as much as I could bear.

They seemed to have little regard for who was the patient and who was the health care provider in their little game.

Lily sat in a chair with another odd contraption. She applied it to the top of her cunt, then had me squeeze it's rubber ball. The result was that it 'sucked' on her clit, which engorged greatly.

Next it was Rod's turn. Sitting in an adjoining spot next to Lily, he had a similar contraption which he inserted his cock into. When I pumped it, his cock was likewise 'sucked' to enormous proportions.

The two of them sat there, then removing the suction devises, had me go from one to the other, sucking on their elephantine sexual organs.

Her clit had always been huge but it was easily half again as big now. I'd estimate it to be three inches long. Comparing her clit to Rod's large cock I could see that they both had a shaft and a head. Both had a slit in the end too, but the similarities ended there. His was magnitudes larger and more classically cock shaped. The twin nuts hanging below completed the picture making his appear masculine, whereas hers retained a feminine quality.

Rod pulled me from her clit to his cock saying, "No use building up to it. I know you can take it." It was larger than last time, being all pumped up, but also less rigid. In one movement he jammed it down my throat. It was dry and hurt at first but eventually got slick.

They weren't very good at sharing, dragging me repeatedly back and forth roughly, with little regard for each other's needs. They both needed to be more giving, like me.

Lily was the first to cum. With her legs wrapped tightly around the back of my contorted neck she refused to let Rod take me away.

Grinding violently, like last time, her breath became ragged, when with a tiny sigh, she came - humping mercilessly against my lips.

I loved the savage abuse. I loved feeling her little cocklette twitch. Slowly she relaxed, letting me go. I felt the blood return to my sore lips while listening to her murmur, "That was a nice little orgasm."

Rod leaped at me as soon as she relinquished her hold over me. He yanked me around so my back was to the chair with my head trapped between Lily's satisfied cunt and his jealous member.

I could hear the two of them engaged in slobbering kisses as he fucked my face every bit as hard as a pussy. She screamed out, "Pinch my nipples! Pull 'em hard." I assume he did since I felt her wince.

With a shuddering stop he buried himself down my throat pumping load after load of jism into me while they hugged.

I enjoyed listening to their afterglow for a bit until I had to tap out, frantically hoping to breath. When he let me go I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand checking for blood.

The next event was when Lily slapped my cock around until my erection subsided, then encased it in a constrictive metal cock cage. I guessed they really like their crazy toys.

With the first slap she asked, "Did you like that?"

When I said 'no' she slapped my balls hard enough that I never wanted to feel it again.

Trying again she slapped my hard cock a second time, "Did you like that?"

This time I answered correctly, "Oh yes Madam. It was great."

The rest of the day I served them hand and foot with drinks and snacks, but also allowed them, contractually, to do strange and mildly painful things to my body at their whim.

They changed my costumes a few times. The oddest one being a head to toe latex suit, and the oddest thing being when Ron decided to make me into a 'human salad'. He proceeded to lay various pieces of fruits and vegetables on my body for Lily to eat. He ended it by stuffing mint leaves up my ass so she could rim me. It felt so good it made my growing dick throb painfully in the cage. My cock tried to squeeze out through every opening between the cage's bars, causing the bars to dig into my cock's flesh.

Laying there with my ass up I wondered why this family doesn't just enjoy normal fucking and sucking?

Additionally, all through the day they had me sniff poppers and kept changing out the butt plugs I wore too.

All in all, the day was full of so much depravity I stopped being shocked: accepting reluctantly whatever progressively worse exploit they dreamed up.

Saturday night:

After dinner Lily clipped a leash to my cock cage and dragged me to the basement, tugging sporadically and fearfully all the way.

It was a large room with the floor being covered with blue gym mats.

Lily and Rod changed into wrestling gear while I remained humiliatingly cold, naked, and with achingly swollen lips.

Rod made a big show of opening a non-existent chest stating, "Ah, here it is. The strongest rope we have." He pretended to remove an imaginary rope then 'tied' my hands behind my back.

Lily jerked my leash sending a jolt through my balls. Then whispered to me, "If you know what's good for you, you better not break the ropes!"

Rod squared off in front of me and Lily announced that the first to pin the other would win whatever he wanted.

He charged, throwing his arms around me, then grappled me to the mat. It was everything I could do not to 'break' the ropes.

I tried to crawl away but I didn't stand a chance. He pinned me easily causing Lily to declare, "We have a winner! Now he gets your ass."

I could feel his hard-on jerk excitedly against me when she said this.

He flipped me over rubbing his hard cock against my bum right through his wrestling shorts.

I'd been fucked in the ass once before, but Pete wasn't anywhere near as big as Rod. Furthermore, Rod liked inflicting pain.

I was obligated twice over to do what they wanted, but I didn't stop to think - I struggled.

Restraining me, Rod said, "Lil, give me a hand here." Then to me He said, I knew if we kept pushing you you'd fight back. Not so subby now, are you Chuckers."

Lily came over and started to pull his shorts down while he held me pressed face down to the floor. Rod continued, "The best role play games are the ones that turn real."

I kept fighting against him, trying to buck him off of me or squirm out from underneath.

By now his big cock was poking at my balls, trying to find my anus.

Lily reached between us, spreading what felt like a cup of butter on my ass and working some into my hole. I felt her jacking Rod's dick with the butter too.

Rod was jabbing at my ass, missing, but also groaning in my ear, "I've wanted to fuck your wimpy ass since the first time I met you. It's one of the few things Lil makes me pay for. But she's gonna like this."

And indeed she did. She was practically panting with excitement as she took hold of his cock, directing it to my unwilling opening.

When I clenched my ass cheeks it drove my cock in its cage into the floor which hurt too bad. So I next attempted to turn my hips.

Rod kept talking, "That's right. If you don't get away I'm gonna ram it in so hard my cum will shoot out of your cock."

I should've known he was baiting me. I should've relaxed. I just wasn't thinking.

Even though we were in a basement and far from neighbors I screamed as he pushed it in me. Lily clapped, then forced a gag with a built in dildo into my mouth.

I didn't scream because I was being butt fucked - I kinda expected it. I didn't scream because it hurt - he was barely in me. I didn't even scream because I was being raped - I'd signed the frickin contract. I screamed because they had goaded me into this moment. They pushed me farther than even my broken will was able to accept.

After all I'd been through with all the couples, I realized I had the strength to handle anything and I didn't have to be a sub.

I have agreed to everything so far one way or another. Except this.

And that's what Rod wanted all along. This whole weekend was designed to wake me up so I would actually resist for real.

I clenched my teeth and kept wriggling but it was no use. He pounded my asshole hard, and yes it hurt. Not so bad as to be unbearable, but a persistent stab, deep inside.

Rod seemed to be trying to climb into my ass, getting his magnum cock as deep as he could. He put his hands below my shoulder blades, arching his back and driving down hard. I was used to the intrusion, but now it was difficult to breath with his weight on my lungs.

When he came I screamed in anguish. Because he had won.

He pulled out. There was butter and nasty cum all over my butt. I felt the mixture leaking out of me, dripping on the matt in great globs. My ass felt like it would never close again.

Lily lifted my head, grinning, "Oh Chucky, you were wonderful. The look on Rod's face when he filled your ass... The look on yours when you decided to fight... You made his day!" She went on cheerily, "And best of all, you never broke the rope."

I couldn't fucking believe it. I was still voluntarily holding my hands together behind my back. How could I have fought off Rod but never used my hands? How could I have never broken the imaginary ropes?

There was only one answer: I never resisted for real. I hung my head, letting it fall on the floor - I must've cooperated. I was truly a sub.

The last words from Lily were: "Take a shower. Tomorrows our last day and I get first dibs."

Sunday:

Sleeping at the foot of their bed I heard Lily's voice, "Wakey, wakey little toy."

She looked me in the eyes, "I want you to know how much we appreciate you. Rod and I slept in the same bed again last night. Second time in a month. And we owe it all to you. In fact...you deserve a reward." Saying that, she removed the cock cage. "You get to cum in a little while. But we Bigs get to cum first."

She motioned for me to sit on the settee and gave me a breakfast smoothie. Eyeing it suspiciously, I couldn't help but ask and given how fucked up this family was, "Is there sperm in it?"

She laughed, "You wish!" I didn't.

Just then Rod came into the room holding a basket. "We heard from Calla that you really liked the clothespins, so I brought a whole party of pins."

He kneeled in front of me for a change and started attaching pins to my balls. Each one pinched, but with every jolt my insides filled with sexual energy. I remembered the fantastic orgasm I had with Calla and Cadence when they had stuck twenty pins on my scrotum. I wanted that again.

When he was done He asked me how it felt. I replied, "It hurts real nice. D'ya think you could put a few more on, Big Sir?"

He smiled then kissed my forehead, "Anything for my little."

Lily was humming happily while spreading a towel on the floor. Then she mounted a big silicone dildo on its base in the middle of the room. I'd never seen her so happy. I knew it was my doing.

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers
12