My Wife's Infidelity - Escorting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I want you to fuck me like you paid for it. I want your big hard cock in me, so I can cum on it. I want you to fuck me like Lee did, make me cum! Pretend you're my date, and see if you can get your money's worth?"

I mounted KK, trying to stay a little forward of standard missionary positioning, so that the shaft of my cock would rub and press on KK's clit while I fucked her. I was determined to fuck KK senseless, to feel her cumming on my cock, to make her beg for it. I wanted to reclaim her from Lee, and those memories, to own her. I was thinking about the "love-nest," and while it bothered me, disappointed me, it was simultaneously outrageously arousing. I had vague memories of that motel on the circle, and how worked up KK got, how totally uninhibited she got having sex in that sleazy motel room, just like a whore might do.

KK urged, "Lee fucked me harder than that. Like he might never get to fuck my pussy again. God his cock was so fucking big and hard! Did you ever pay for it baby, did you ever think you'd have to pay to fuck me? I love making you pay for it."

I kept thrusting, straining to keep the shaft of my cock in contact with her clit on each stroke, until I could feel KK responding, fucking me back, rolling her pelvis to mash herself against me. I was feeling the beginning of her orgasm, the walls of her cunt were gripping my cock, and KK was starting to take shallow, rapid breaths, to the point it was interfering with her dirty talk.

She kept it up, "Lee wanted to make me pregnant. He wanted to make a baby with me, but I wouldn't let him. He tried to pay me to stop taking the pill, because he wanted to fuck a baby into me. Lee had this crazy thing about fucking me while I was pregnant. Lee liked to pretend that, he wanted me fat and pregnant. Lee used to pretend to milk my titties, or make me breast-feed him, like a baby! He called me his "baby!" Lee told me he wanted his "Baby" to have a baby! Isn't that wild? Isn't that fucking sick!"

I was pounding at KK like she was a rag-doll, thrusting as deep, hard, and fast as I could manage, with my balls slapping KK's ass, deep, wet almost obscene squishing noises, while I imagined this older guy fucking KK, impregnating her. For a few moments I was overwhelmed with this vision of KK on her hands and knees, her fat pregnant belly hanging down, KK's swollen tits, dripping milk, watching a man milk her like a cow. It was getting harder to maintain control. Finally KK rode the first wave of orgasm, moaning, less talking, but she was still trying to torment me.

KK was stammering out, "Lee... fuck me... Lee fucked me so goddamn good. I love his cock... his big fat fucking cock! Do it! Make a baby in me. Cum inside me! Cum... o fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

I held off until I knew KK was cumming, then I let go in her pussy, pushed all the way in her as deep as I could go. I let my balls drain into her, holding her down on the bed, doing short thrusts in KK's pussy until I couldn't take it any longer, then pulled out, dragging globs of cum and juice out of her with an audible squishing and popping noise. I rolled over next to KK.

She got her breath, saying, "I'm going to get all that hot cum off your cock, just like I did for Lee, you can watch baby. Watch me suck that cum, watch me eat all that sweet hot cum from your cock!"

KK moved down and got my twitching, over-sensitive cock in one hand, then took it into her mouth, swirling her tongue on it, mouth fucking me, feeling me jerk and squirm from the sensory overload. KK finally relented after sucking up every drop of cum and juice, leaving me feeling like a bag of Jello, unable to take another minute of stimulation.

When KK'd caught her breath, she said, "There. Now you know about it. Are you mad baby? I know it was wrong, but I didn't do it to hurt you. I just couldn't help myself. Maybe another time if you convince me you're not mad I'll tell you all about the nasty, naughty things Lee did to me?"

I told KK, "I'm not mad baby. Not at all. What things? I can't even imagine! I want to hear. I want to hear it all."

She finished, "Not right now. I just want to go to sleep and have sweet hot dreams. You know. Just hold me and pet me to sleep."

"Pet me to sleep" is KK's euphemism for having me whisper in her ear random, dirty fantasies while stimulating her clit. Eventually she orgasms herself to exhaustion during the "petting," and falls into a deep sleep. The downside is that her orgasm overload always leaves me hard, wound up, and having to eventually succumb to a solo masturbation session to relieve myself, in order to fall asleep.

That night was no different, after "petting" KK to sleep, I jacked off twice, recalling her confession of Lee, imagining "things" Lee made KK do. The reality is there's no "making" KK do anything, because she's always, only does what she wants.

Some day I hope to have heard all of KK's confessions of her hot escort-whore experiences. Until then, I just savor them as she decides to tell me in dribs and drabs.

12