My Wife's Infidelity - Preggo Cheat

Story Info
An old friend discloses KK's pregnant cheating episodes.
3.8k words
3.4
54.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers

If you are triggered by infidelity, adultery, cuckolding, or the hot wife lifestyle, you're better served by hitting the 'back' button now.

Through coincidence, I discovered another of KK's infidelities while on a trip back to my hometown tending to some family business. Once I finished up with business, I had time left to get together with some friends.

The Saturday evening before I was scheduled to complete the trip, I went to hang out with a couple, Kym and Mike. Kym, is a long-time friend, for a while in the distant past, a fuck-buddy. At one time, Kym was a roommate and close friend of my wife.

I know Kym's husband less well; they've now been married about 30-years, kids out of the house, with the concomitant freedom that brings. Kym and Mike are a lifestyle couple, and have been, since they married.

It is worth some time to bring Kym into context.

She's a year younger than me, the little sister of a former classmate. I got to know Kym through pretty innocent circumstances. In her freshman year, Kym was on the swim team, and had excelled to the point of being made an exception, elevated to the girls varsity swim team.

Unfortunately, she was having difficulty academically, failing algebra and physical science. Kym's brother introduced us, asking me to tutor his sister so that she could get off of academic probation, to continue on the swim team. That worked out well for Kym, and we became very, very close friends.

I continued tutoring Kym in math and science; eventually, between advanced placement and summer school courses, Kym accelerated into my graduating class, exiting a year earlier than she otherwise would've.

Things worked out for me too. In those days, we didn't call it that, but in contemporary terms, we became friends with benefits, or better said, fuck-buddies. We had a mutual physical attraction, and good sexual chemistry together. Kym had an extraordinary sex drive, and she loved to fuck.

We had very little emotional attachment to one another, outside of mutual interest focused on sex, there was no "love thing" in the romantic sense. Neither of us experienced any particular jealousy, although we did look after one another in the dating arena, as well as provide comfort and a soft shoulder when things went wrong.

Kym was physically irresistible - adorable, cute, petite, with an athletic, swimmer's physique, the tightest, tiniest ass I'd ever seen. Kym was limber, flexible, and enjoyed athletic, acrobatic and energetic sex. Combined with her petite frame, flexibility, and strength, she was in the class of young women we used to label as a "spin fuck," or "spinner."

I can't count the number of times we hooked up just for sex, all the things we tried with each other, experimenting, just enjoying pure physical, sexual delight. My fuck-buddy experience with Kym overlapped my dating relationship with KK.

At the time I rationalized the sexual, physical relationship with Kym as "just friends," because there was no romance, dating, or anything except tutoring and fucking. KK also went to a different school, our social circles didn't overlap, leaving me insulated in a sense. KK never found out about Kym.

During our college years, Kym and KK were roommates for one semester. It was a strained situation, as they both have strong alpha personalties. Before the personality clash became too much, Kym ended up transferring to a different university, on an athletic scholarship.

Time passed, KK and I made it through the tumultuous college years, our broken engagement, reconciliation, finally getting married. Kym got married about a year and a half after KK and I, and life went on. Kym and I have always remained close friends.

Up until KK had our first child, she and Kym often got together for visits, especially when I was traveling overseas on extended business. After a couple of years, Kym and KK had a falling-out, although I had no idea why. Eventually their friendship faded. Kym eventually moved back to our hometown, to be closer to family.

Over the years, Kym has shared lots of details about Mike, and their lifestyle/swinger open relationship, and I've shared the facts about KK, and our hot wife thing.

Kym and I have always been close enough to share those kinds of very intimate, personal details, without any embarrassment or shame. That's it for context, which brings me back to the visit with Kym and Mike.

Kym offered to have me spend the night, enjoy some wine, dinner, good pot, conversation, and "maybe more" - that's what Kym communicated to me in the invite, "maybe more" if her husband was up for it.

The "maybe more" implication had me wound up with conflicting thoughts. The opportunity to fuck Kym was an intriguing possibility, while no small amount of terror weighed on me. If KK were to find out, there'd be Hell to pay. In the end I decided to stop obsessing on the thoughts, and just play the cards as dealt.

I got to Kym's house in the late afternoon. After shooting the shit over a few beers, they invited me for a swim - the weather was warm enough, the pool was heated, so the swim was comfortable, and enjoyable.

Kym is still smoking hot, she's obviously worked at preserving her gorgeous body. I got hard looking at her, and thinking back on all the hot fuck sessions we had when we were younger.

After the swim, before dinner time, we went back into the house. Kym showed me the guest bedroom, and told me to get comfortable, saying "We usually hang out in robes after pool time, and we'll probably do the hot tub later, OK?"

There was a closet there with a terry-cloth robe hanging in it, along with a shelf containing a stack of towels.

Kym told me that she was going to go "get comfortable," then gave me a sexy wink.

She said "I'm going open a bottle of good wine, then we're all going to get stoned before dinner, and work up a good appetite."

Kym left the room, I stripped out of my trunks, dried off, decided to take her suggestion, and get comfortable - I put on the terry-cloth robe and nothing else. I joined Kym and Mike in the den a few minutes later, and we drank, smoked, and talked about old times. The three of us were getting pretty bombed.

Kym excused herself, and after a few minutes, returned with a big box, filled with old photographs, snapshots, Polaroids, and other memorabilia. Kym put the box onto the coffee table, sat down on the sofa between her husband and me, and starting pulling out old photographs.

We looked at them, recalled memories, and laughed about some of them, got sad about others. Kym came to a stack of Polaroids that were loosely rubber-banded together - when she tried to remove the band, it snapped, and the photographs scattered onto the table and floor.

I helped her pick them up, pausing, because one of the Polaroids caught my attention - it was KK, probably taken about two years after we married. KK's hair style, a piece of jewelry she had on, a necklace, helped me mentally date the photograph. At the time the photograph was taken, KK was pregnant with our first child, and I guessed based on the size of the "baby bump" that she was about four or five months along.

The jarring thing was the context of the image - KK was standing in a room with two men, wearing only a pair of crotchless pantyhose and her heels. The baby-bump, KK being nearly naked with two men was incongruent; simultaneously a shock, and intensely erotic. The two men were buck naked and sporting erections.

I felt my skin flush, and although I thought I was not speaking aloud, uttered, "What the fuck?"

Kym said, "Oh my God! - Sorry about surprising you like that... I figured you knew about that weekend?"

Kym took the Polaroid from me.

I looked at her, and said, "What weekend?"

Kym sorted and re-stacked the photos, and said, "I think you were traveling overseas, or some such, KK was bored, preggers-emotional, and lonely, so she came to see me for a weekend.

It was right after Mike and I got married - maybe six months or so."

I had no recollection of the visit, it's possible that KK may have told me about it, maybe not. I certainly had no idea of any "sex event." I said, "It's a surprise to me... what's the deal with the Polaroids?"

Kym said, "We were having fun, and we had a camera. Want to see?"

I nodded. Kym started taking Polaroids out of the stack, handing them to me one at a time. The first one was of Mike, and some other dude, standing in what appeared to be a bedroom, wearing just their boxers.

Both men were sporting sort of drunken, shit-eating grins. There was a small hand grasping the edge of the partially opened door, but it was unclear who was on the other side.

I assumed Kym was behind the camera, asking, "Are you the photographer Kym?"

She said, "Yep, Kymbo-bimbo, photobabe extraordinaire."

I had to laugh a little, at the "Kymbo-bimbo" comment, a self-deferential label that Kym has used about herself ever since I've known her.

The next shot Kym handed me was somewhat jolting. It was KK, and she was standing inside the room, wearing a black lace bra, which her expanding boobs were nearly busting out of, a black knee-length skirt, her hose, and heels.

In the Polaroid, Mike and the other guy both had their cocks out, stroking. KK had a sly, demure smile on her face.

Kym said, "She really was feeling lonely... and you know how horny pregnant women can get."

Memories came flooding back, to the time during KK's first pregnancy. So many times, after she was past morning sickness, super-horny, we'd be in bed, me diddling her clit, or having her suck my cock while fantasy-talking KK fucking another guy, or guys while she was pregnant.

I'd tell her, "You can't get pregnant while you're already pregnant," and encourage the thought of her actually doing it. KK would have shattering orgasms, but always later tell me, "It'll never, ever happen..."

The usual pattern would be a sort of lecture the following day. KK would tell me, "You are a dirty, dirty man. You would really let your preggo wife fuck some other dude?

Well, that's not going to happen. What a dirty mind you have."

With those thoughts swirling around in my head, I felt another wave of heat washing over me, light-headed, and confused. I knew that it was inevitable, that in one photograph or the next, I'd see my wife fucking some other dude. I wanted not to react, not to be hard, but it wasn't going down that way.

The Polaroid Kym handed me next showed KK standing, but the bra was gone. Mike and the other guy had her skirt bunched up around her waist, and I could see KK's hairy bush in the gap in those crotchless pantyhose. They were caressing her, and the other guy was kissing her neck.

I felt the uncomfortable conflict of jealousy, and arousal welling up inside, looking at the photo, knowing that KK, pregnant, horny, probably remorseless, was going to fuck the two men. After all, I'd encouraged her to do it.

Kym handed me another Polaroid, which showed KK standing, with the skirt off, on the floor - she was standing in/on it, with her feet spread apart, both guys kissing her - Mike on the mouth, and the other guy kissing one of my wife's nipples. Both of them had their hands on her crotch, fingering her hairy pussy.

I didn't want to be aroused, hard, seeing images of KK enjoying the attention of two men. I felt embarrassed, with Kym and Mike witnessing my uncontrolled arousal from looking at pictures of my cheating wife. Looking at the photo, I knew KK was enjoying the sensations of being kissed, fingered, the center of attention.

I felt something on my hard cock, and found Kym's free hand around it. Kym handed me the next Polaroid - it was the one I'd already seen, KK standing in just her pantyhose and heels, with two naked, stroking admirers.

Kym was lightly squeezing my cock, and said, "You OK? Things get a little hotter from here on..."

She handed me the next photo, with KK on a bed, on her hands and knees. The unnamed guy was on his knees, in front of her, with his cock in my wife's mouth, and Mike was behind her, fucking her doggie-style.

Kym's hand was gently squeezing my hard cock, and said, "She's getting it so good, don't you think?

It's kind of hot watching two guys fucking someone else's wife, especially when it's your wife, isn't it? It's making you so hard!

Mikey loves to watch me fucking other guys, don't you Mikey?"

Mike responded, "You know it baby. You are such a hot fuck!"

Kym said, "See, it's all good. It's OK to get excited watching your wife get fucked. We think its so dirty hot too!"

The next shot Kym handed me was of KK, now fully nude, in profile, her little "baby bump" evident. All three of them were on the bed, on their knees. The unnamed guy was to KK's front, his hard cock pressed against her belly, and they were kissing. Mike was behind her, rubbing his cock on KK's ass.

Kym was stroking my cock at that point, "Isn't that so fucking hot!"

It was "fucking hot," seeing KK pressed between the two men, kissing, their level of arousal obvious, erect, ready to fuck my pregnant wife. My cock was throbbing hard. I was almost embarrassed, Kym's grip on my cock was the only thing stopping my orgasm.

Kym said, "I like this shot too. It's so sexy hot! I can tell you like it. I remember KK liked it too."

Kym placed the remaining Polaroids on the table, stood up, letting her robe slide from her shoulders, then onto the floor. She is still very hot for a woman in her late fifties, with little, natural, firm tits, long nipples, and a fantastic, toned body.

Kym took the photograph I was holding out of my hand, untied the sash of my robe, pulled it open, then got onto the sofa astride me, squatting on my cock. I penetrated her easily, Kym was aroused, and soaking wet. Mike moved for a better view, jerking his cock, watching us fuck.

Kym and I were both pretty quiet, just enjoying a nice, slow fucking pace. She was nice and tight, and her pussy was hot and wet. Kym started to kiss me, and I kissed her back.

I had my hands on Kym's waist, and she had her's on my shoulders. It was like no time had passed, like we were stuck in a blissful, exquisite moment from decades past. My mind drifted during that slow fuck session, thinking about KK, imagining being a voyeur in the moments those Polaroids were taken. I though about KK taking two cocks, sucking, fucking, kissing, and touching the two men. I alternated between the wet bliss of Kym's pussy, imagining the pleasure KK must've experienced. I was lost in the sensations of Kym's pussy, of kissing her for the first time in so many years, and the visualization of KK, impaled on two hard cocks.

Kym broke the kiss, whispering in my ear, "Let's take a break, hit the bong, and look at a few more photos - then I want you to really seriously fuck me while I suck Mike's cock!"

She dismounted me, leaving my cock hard, covered in her juices, snuggling back down beside me. Kym packed the bowl of the bong, and we all took hits until it was cached, while enjoying a little more wine.

In that interlude, Kym asked, "Didn't you know that KK and Mike fucked?

Did she ever tell you? Damn, I thought she'd for sure have told you."

I responded kind of sheepishly, "No, it wasn't something KK ever talked to me about."

Kym said,"They only did it when she was pregnant, just that time in the Polaroids, and a couple of other times..."

My throat had a lump in it, thinking about "that time, and a couple of other times" - KK had never told me about fucking Mike.

I asked, "Who's the other dude?"

Kym said, "Oh, that was my boyfriend at the time, Paul. You don't know him. He was my stunt-cock!

You know, Kymbo-bimbo always keeps a few stunt-cocks on the side..."

I couldn't help myself, and laughed again, "Paul, OK, so KK fucked your "stunt-cock," Paul too...?"

Kym's response was quick, "Why, yes, yes she did."

I asked, "Did KK do Paul more than once too?"

Kym frowned a little, "Yes. That's the reason we're not really friends any more.

You know how KK is, so jealous, like crazy jealous? She wanted Paul to stop fucking me, to not be my boyfriend any more. KK wanted him for herself."

I was sort of stuck on the thoughts, "...a couple of times, only when she was pregnant, wanted him for herself." I tried to think back to KK's first pregnancy, to remember things in that era. I was career focused then, traveling constantly, sometimes two to three weeks at a stretch. It never occurred to me then that I was leaving an emotional, hormone-driven, horny pregnant wife in need.

Kym said, "Are you OK? You're looking kind of out there. The thing with KK and Paul was nuts! KK told me, "You're married, you can't have a boyfriend!"

That's your crazy wife, right? She's all pregnant and married, telling me I can't have a boyfriend. We got in a huge fight over it all, because KK was even getting kind of stalker.

KK fucked Paul a bunch of times. He always told me about it after. KK used to have him come over as soon as you left on business, and stay with her until you got back.

I always thought you knew, like with the hot wife thing and all.

Anyway, that's all way in the past."

Inside, I felt off balance, sort of like a slow motion train wreck was ongoing - conflicting emotions, a little anger, a little sadness, some embarrassment, simultaneously aroused. The "...fucked Paul a bunch of times..." was like a weight. In KK's mind, it was OK to fuck him without my knowledge, but "...never going to happen?" along with being chastised for suggesting the fantasy to her during lovemaking?

Kym pulled another photo from the stack and handed it to me. This shot had Mike on the bed, lying on his back, and KK was riding his cock. Paul had his cock in my wife's mouth. It was a little obscene; KK's mouth was stretched around Paul's cock, her nipples erect, her baby bump protruding, obvious, while riding Mike's cock. Paul's hand was on top of KK's head, pulling her toward him, forcing his cock deep into my wife's throat.

My cock was hard, and my balls were aching, with Kym having left me "half-fucked." She pulled another Polaroid off the stack, in which my wife was sandwiched between the two men, obviously being DP'd. Mike was in her pussy, and Paul was in her ass.

The final shot Kym passed me was ultra-hot - KK was sitting, facing the camera, and both guys had their cocks in her mouth. Paul had already cum, his cock was dripping semen, and the snapshot caught Mike just at the moment he was cumming in KK's mouth, spurting jizz on her tongue and on Paul's cock.

Kym said, "That's it for the pics. Let's fuck! I need a big hard cock in me now..."

Kym spread my robe open, mounted my cock, slowly, steadily fucking me. Mike shed his robe, and went around behind the sofa. I pulled Kym in close, and Mike fed her his hard cock. It was nice, steady, moderate paced fucking.

I asked Kym, "Did you and KK ever fuck?"

Kym stopped sucking Mike's cock long enough to tell me, "You know we did... besties... KK loves, loves, loves to lick pussy!

She was kinky dirty too. One night after you two had been fucking, she came back to the dorm. I didn't know it, but her pussy was full of your sweet hot cum!

I went down on KK, and in the middle of it, she said, "Can you taste him?"

KK was such a nasty girl, making me lick your cum out of her!"

As I was getting close to the edge, I whispered in Kym's ear, "Can I cum inside you?"

Kym said, "Yes sweetie, you cum in my pussy. Give it to me! Gimme that hot cum!"

Kym called out, "Mike - he's gonna cum in my pussy!"

Within a few seconds, both of us unloaded in Kym, me inside her hot pussy, Mike in her mouth. I had barely caught my breath before Mike was around the front of the sofa, between Kym's legs, sucking out my cum load and giving her a marvelous orgasm. Our recovery included a little more pot, wine, and the shared experience of cooking dinner.

jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers
12