My Wife's Infidelity - Revenge Bang

Story Info
KK takes revenge for my infidelity, engaging in a gangbang.
4.8k words
3.28
48k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
491 Followers

If you are triggered by infidelity, adultery in general, the hot wife lifestyle, or cuckolding, there's nothing in this story for you - best to hit the back button now.

As my intro piece to this chronicle says, KK and I have a complex relationship - infidelity was not one-sided. I had numerous adulterous encounters, ranging from one-night stands, to long-duration affairs.

Before our relationship evolved into our current hot wife lifestyle, I had more than a dozen affairs of my own - three of them devastating, nearly destroying our marriage.

One of those was with Bonnie - the details are not important here, this mention is only contextual for the story.

I came home from work one weekday evening, finding KK already home. It was unexpected, she'd already prepared dinner. It was waiting, ready to serve when I walked in the door.

KK had on an outfit she generally reserves for sexually intimate evenings at home. KK's little black dress, as she calls it, her "Shut up and fuck me dress," is very short, zips up the front, from just below the waistline to the neck, made from a ribbed nylon fabric that's very slick, soft, and smooth on the skin, almost like silk.

KK wears this dress when she's in the mood to initiate sex, a signal. The zipper was way down, just below her bust-line, and there was no evidence she had on a bra. When KK bent over, she was flashing a pair of little white cotton panties.

It was attention-getting, arousing. Over the mundane small-talk of dinner, I found it hard to concentrate - instead thinking about what KK might have in mind, dwelling on having my cock in her mouth, pussy, or ass. I was restless, impatient to finish dinner, anxious for "desert."

After dinner, we went into the den, relaxing together on the sectional sofa, enjoying a bottle of wine, along with a little old-school making out.

Polishing off her second glass of wine, enjoying lots of steamy kisses, KK was becoming more sexual. KK whispered in my ear as I kissed her neck, "Oh baby, you know how I love to be fucked... how much I need a big, hard cock..."

KK reached down, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my slacks, unzipped my fly, her hand finding its way to my cock, rubbing it through the material of my boxers.

I kept kissing her, whispering back, "Yes, I know you love cock baby.

I know your hot pussy needs to be stretched by a big hard cock."

KK was enjoying the dirty talk, her hand was busy trying to get under the waistband of my boxers.

I whispered to her, "Have you been thinking about cock sweetie?

Do you need some hot cock in your sweet little pussy, or your tight little ass?

Do you need a big, fat, hard cock for your hot, dirty little mouth?"

KK was responding to the dirty talk, becoming urgent in her groping and kissing. She seemed a little frustrated by the layers of clothing, commanding, "Stand up, strip out of those clothes."

I stripped down, while watching KK hike up her dress, exposing her cotton panties. A damp spot had formed on the crotch of KK's panties.

KK said, "Sit beside me - I have a confession to make... let me tell you a dirty secret."

My cock was hard, getting harder, wondering what KK wanted to confess. I sat next to her, the two of us reclining in a comfortable position in the corner of the sectional.

I spread KK's legs apart, fingering her pussy through the thin cotton of her panties. She was soaking wet, responding to my caress by grinding her mound into my fingers. KK was dripping, moaning softly, her panties soaked through at the crotch.

She stopped me, saying, "Lie back, and close your eyes."

There was some shuffling about, I felt KK's hands manipulating my cock and balls, then felt something cold, pressure, and heard a loud "snap." I opened my eyes, looked down at my crotch, then at KK.

KK'd snapped some sort of steel gadget around my cock and balls. I couldn't really see what exactly it was, other than it was clamped over the base of my cock and balls. KK had one hand on my chest, leaning into me, in a moderate effort to keep me from seeing what she'd done, pressing me against the sofa back to block my attempts to see.

KK turned suddenly, grabbing something off the end table - a hand mirror. She angled the mirror until I was able to see her handiwork.

KK said, "Isn't it ever so kinky? It fits nicely - a way to control a dirty boy's cock, a way to make it behave!"

The device left my balls exposed, but stretched, encasing the lower 2/3 of my cock, tight fitting, leaving my shaft exposed just below the circumcision scar. The tube portion of the contraption forced my cock to curve up, in an obscene, exaggerated manner, pointing up toward my chest. The thing had a little brass lock on it, locking the clam-shell closed around my cock and balls.

KK was grinning, almost malevolent, her expression fierce, icy.

KK said, "Remember when you cheated on me with that bitch Bonnie?"

I was stunned, too much so to respond to her.

She said, "Remember the dirty whore?

I do. I remember that filthy home-wrecking slut. I saw her the other day at Nordstrom.

I wanted to go up to the dirty whore and kick her right in her nasty, trash-hole cunt.

I've been thinking about the dirty whore ever since. You know, I still think about killing her.

Sometimes I think about making you kill her. How would that be? I sometimes dream about it, things like making you fuck her to death... do you think I could make you kill your own dirty whore?"

Feelings of conflict arose; fear, anxiety, and confusion. KK had my cock and balls locked up in this crazy metal thing, and she seemed to be enraged over Bonnie. It had been years, and I had no idea what to do to divert KK's apparent rage.

KK never used Bonnie's name, instead, her reference to my former mistress was always "the dirty whore" or a close variant. She was even more adamant about me using Bonnie's name - if I failed to respond as "the dirty whore," there was always Hell to pay.

KK twisted my exposed cock-head and said, "Remember the dirty whore? Tell me!"

I squeaked out, "Yes, I remember the dirty whore."

She said, "That's better. I could still cut your cock off over the dirty whore. Maybe I should..."

It hadn't come up in at least a decade, and I could feel my throat tighten at the potential volcano of anger that might be unleashed by KK having run into Bonnie. On the one hand, my cock wanted to shrink away, for protection. KK was angry, on edge.

On the other hand, I was aroused, stimulated by the few minutes prior to KK's aggressive, unexpected maneuver, locking up my cock and balls. I decided I didn't have much choice but to play along with KK's twisted game.

KK said, "I wanted revenge.

It was awful that you fucked that dirty little slut. I wanted to make you pay."

I still didn't know what to say.

KK glared at me, saying, "You have a job to do. I need you to show me how much you want me. You better be convincing."

KK laid back beside me, so I resumed fingering her pussy through her wet panty crotch, trying to ignore the contraption she'd locked around my cock and balls.

KK said, "One night when I knew you were out fucking the dirty whore, I decided to get fucked myself.

You gave me some stupid bullshit about an urgent meeting, an all-nighter. I called everyone at your office, nobody answered. It wasn't even a good lie.

So I went and got fucked. Why not? You were fucking the dirty whore.

I got Maggie (a neighbor) to stay with the kids.

I got all dressed up in my leather mini-skirt, the one that used to turn you on so much, stockings and a garter, no undies, and a pair of spike heels, a red silk blouse and I did my hair and makeup.

I looked hot. Way more hot than the dirty whore. That nasty, stupid little cunt never looked as hot as me."

My cock was throbbing, constrained by the metal cage, listening to KK recount her experience.

KK kept talking, "So, while you were out fucking that little slut, I got in my car, and drove downtown to the convention center hotel.

I had the valet park the car, went into the hotel, and had the desk clerk check to see if there were any rooms available.

And there were..."

I pulled the crotch of KK's panties to the side, sliding my fingers into her steaming hot pussy. KK's pussy was soaking wet, and she was responsive to the penetration, grinding on my probing fingers. KKs response was making me harder, increasing the discomfort from the contraption KK'd clamped to my cock and balls.

KK looked at the exposed part of my cock, saying, "Oh my, you're so very hard!

Does it hurt like that? It's so swollen and purple! That's got to fucking hurt! I hope it doesn't pop, you dirty boy!"

I wanted KK to touch me, to stroke my cock, but she was only talking, uninterested in my cock except for the torment she was causing.

KK continued, "I got a room, and checked in.

The clerk asked me if I needed help with luggage.

I just smiled at him, told him I didn't have any, because I would only be there for a few hours. The look on his face was priceless."

While KK continued her confession, I gently rubbed her clit, she responded by rocking her pelvis as I fingered her.

KK said, "I took the key card from the clerk, and asked him where the bar was.

He told me to take the elevator to the 15th floor, that I'd find it there. The bar was packed with dozens of people, mostly men. There were other bitches there, some of them were whores, just like your dirty whore. But I was way more hot."

I wondered where this was heading, continuing to stroke KK's clit, while rolling a little toward her, trying to rub the exposed portion of my aching cock against her thigh.

KK rolled away from me, continuing her story, "I cruised around the bar a little, until some guys asked me if I'd join them for a drink.

They had a big upholstered booth in the corner near the windows. Most of them were attractive, a couple of them were really hot, so I decided to take them up on the offer.

Two of them got up, letting me slide in between them.

I had one of them bring me a Grey Goose on the rocks, then we started to chat - all of them were attending some stupid sales convention. They wanted to know what I did for a living.

Did you know I took off my rings that night baby?

That's right, no rings... I told them I was an independent business woman, in town for meetings.

One of them was a naughty little shit, asking me, "What kind of independent business woman? Is this going to cost us?"

I stared him down, told him it was really going to cost him, if he kept on being a rude boy."

My cock was iron-hard, throbbing, my balls felt tight against the metal of the cage. The cage KK'd locked me in was excruciating. The "free end" of my cock, the exposed portion of the shaft, my cock-head were engorged, throbbing. My balls had tightened up, stretched by the metal thing, painfully tight, cold-feeling. My stomach had a growing knot in it, knowing that KK must've gotten fucked that night.

KK said, "We shot the shit, had some more drinks, then after a while, I asked them if they'd like to join me in my room.

There were five of them baby, five... can you imagine?

One of the asked me if there was going to be a party. I told them, no, no party, we're just going to fuck.

None of them turned me down, we all went down to my room.

Do you know what we did, while you were out fucking that stupid dirty whore of yours? Do you?"

I was fingering her clit, causing KK to make a puddle on the sofa cushion.

KK said, "We fucked.

I let them all fuck me. And I fucked them! Did you know that? Your naughty, neglected, nasty wife fucked all those men!

I sucked them, I fucked them, I let them do everything to me, all five of them. They played with my titties, my ass, I let them touch me wherever they wanted.

God, one of them was so huge! I still remember his fucking monster cock. I never knew his name, I remember him as Mr. Big!

His cock was so much bigger than yours... God it was huge, fat, so fucking thick, like my arm, his cock was fucking beautiful, long, veiny, like a muscle! His cock-head was gorgeous, big as an apple. That beautiful cock felt so goddamn good in my pussy!

I let Mr. Big cum inside me first, God his fucking cock was huge, he made so much cum in me!

Then I let them all fuck me over and over. I let them cum inside me.

Did you know that? So much fucking cum!

I let all of them cum in my pussy, in my ass, in my mouth.

I let them cum on my boobs, and on my face, and on my butt. They made me cum too, so many times!"

At that point, I had a spontaneous, uncontrollable, hands-free orgasm.

Cum spurted out all over my chest, a glob of it even hit me in the face. KK dipped it up with two fingers, putting them into my mouth, feeding me my own jizz.

KK said, "Did you ever know that I got fucked like that? I wanted to get fucked like that. Fucked by so many men!

You made me get fucked like that.

It was all your fault for sticking your cock into the dirty whore..."

I felt myself in a kind of half-space, my mind reeling, like I might pass out, breathing hard, but struggling for breath, while a weird lucidity washed over me. I was recalling experiences with Bonnie, thinking about KK in her self-arranged revenge gang-bang, experiencing pain-pleasure sensations from my caged, aching cock and balls, while feeling an urgency to escape from that peculiar bondage. In retrospect, it was an element of "fight-or-flight" adrenaline response, the euphoria, endorphin driven response to extraordinary sexual release.

KK got up from the sofa, saying, "You're nowhere near done you dirty boy!

Did I tell you to cum? No, no I didn't!

You wait here, think about what an awful shit you are, and I'll be back. Don't you even think about moving!"

I waited, maybe fifteen, twenty minutes, for KK to come back. My caged up cock and balls ached. I looked around for the key to the little brass lock, but it was nowhere to be found. KK finally came back to the den.

She was wearing one of her favorite fetish outfits, a leather bustier, spike-heel, black patent pumps, a pair of mirrored sunglasses, with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. KK'd donned bright red lipstick, an exaggerated shade, glossy, wet looking. She was carrying a wicker basket, but I had no idea what was in it.

KK said, "Put your hands over your head, dirty boy!"

I hesitated, in part because it seemed her mood had changed for the worse. That fight-or-flight adrenaline rush was coming back, the discomfort of my caged cock and balls increasing.

She said, with a menacing tone, "Do it! Put your fucking hands over your head, or I'll never unlock that dirty wandering cock of yours."

I complied without any further hesitation, raising my arms up and over my head. KK grabbed something from the wicker basket, something concealed by a cloth bag, stepping around behind the sofa. There was a metallic rattle, I turned trying to look back. KK had cuffed my wrists. She had a menacing smile on her face. The mirrored sunglasses blocked my view of KK's eyes, so it was hard to assess what she might really be feeling - a game, or actual malice. KK's mood seemed to have shifted. I was concerned, to say the least, that she might finally have snapped, maybe triggered by the encounter with Bonnie.

KK said, "Do you think it's possible to fuck someone to death? You know I used to imagine holding a gun to your head, forcing you to fuck the dirty whore to death - all kinds of terrible things, like having you shove your big bad cock into the dirty whore until it poked out her mouth!

I sometimes dream about having you and the dirty whore tied up, making you watch me drown her in my piss. I can just imagine the dirty whore, screaming, crying, choking to death on my piss!

All the dreams - wicked hot! But I probably wouldn't need a gun, would I. You'd fuck the dirty whore any chance you got, wouldn't you?

I thought about kidnapping her, and getting a giant dildo to fuck her until she was just a bleeding, dying, dirty whore, having you tied up watching me do it.

So many ways I thought about offing the dirty whore, just to hurt you..."

I was speechless. While KK's irrationally jealous, she'd never shared that kind of murderous rage, fantasy or otherwise.

KK said, "Well, that's all in the past, right? You wouldn't even think about fucking the dirty whore now, would you?"

I failed to respond fast enough, because it wasn't clear that KK's question was other than rhetorical.

She almost screamed at me, "You haven't fucked the dirty whore since I caught you? Tell me! Goddamn it, tell me you haven't fucked the dirty whore!"

I got my wits, "No baby, no! I haven't even thought about Bonnie until now!"

KK said, "Don't you dare say the dirty whore's name! If you ever say the dirty whore's name again I'll cut your fucking nuts off! Goddamn it I'll go find her now and fuck her up - make you watch!"

I said, "No, I only want you. I haven't seen her, I haven't called her, I haven't even thought about her. Honest! She's just a dirty whore, a mistake, a terrible mistake."

I was trying to be sincere, to get KK off the track of whatever madness had overcome her. Like a light switch had been flipped, KK said, "Good. That's what I wanted to know. I swear to fucking God if you ever stick your cock in the dirty whore again, I'll cut it off, and feed it to her!"

KK turned, without saying a word, leaving me there on the sofa, trussed up. I listened, trying to figure out where she'd gone, what she was doing, but there was only silence.

A few minutes later, KK was back; "I'm better now. I'm going to tell you about Mr. Big until you're nice and hard again. Mr. Turtle seems to have gone to hide! How cute!"

Although she was still wearing the sunglasses, KK's facial expression had changed, no evidence of menace or malice, instead a slight, upturned smile. Her boobs were exposed, flopped out over the cups of the bustier, and her nipples were erect, like they'd been stimulated, perhaps tugged on or pinched.

KK stood in front of me, reached into the wicker basket, pulling out an absolutely huge realistic dildo. It was thick, at least eight inches long. KK held it vertically with both hands, brought it to her mouth, then began fellating the fake dong lasciviously. She didn't say a word, instead putting on a show with the huge dildo, sucking it, licking it, kissing it like it was the real deal.

Finally she stopped, saying, "That's one of the naughty things I did to Mr. Big in the hotel room. When I was done fucking them, I made all the other men leave, I kept Mr. Big for myself.

I licked and sucked his big pretty cock and got him all hard with my mouth.

I let him do everything to me, did you know that baby? Isn't it kind of weird, how you paid for it too? The hotel, and pretty much everything. You didn't even know it, but you were paying for me to get fucked, by all those men, by Mr. Big, with his fucking huge cock!

God, how hot is that!"

KK slobbered all over the head of the dildo, then brought it to her crotch. In the process, KK raised her left leg, in a blur, stepping on the sofa cushion, between my legs. I lurched, thinking that she was going to crush my cock and balls with her heel, but it landed between my legs without contact, close enough that I experienced the visceral sensation of almost being kicked in the balls.

KK said, "I let Mr. Big put that big, fucking huge hard cock inside me, like this."

KK worked the dildo into her sopping wet pussy while I watched, fascinated by it. She seemed to be in some sort of detached state, outside herself, in the process of pushing the monster dildo into her pussy.

KK moaned, "God he was so fucking big and hard!

At first I couldn't take his big fat cock all the way in. So I got on my hands and knees, and gave myself to him that way. He went slow. But he finally got that fucking monster all the way in me.

jw_kk
jw_kk
491 Followers
12