My Wife's Lawyer's Pheromones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her Daisy Dukes as I threw her down onto the bed, and her shorts ripped even more completely than her top had. There was fire in her eyes as I tore off my shirt and dropped my jockey shorts. "Get that micro prick away from me," she snarled as she redoubled her efforts to kick me. Since I had four times her strength, it didn't help her. I moved her sculptured thighs apart with my elbows, grabbed both of her swinging fists with my hands, and started licking and nibbling on her pussy.

While she did have a bush, it was sparse. Actually it was just the way that a crotch should be, in my humble opinion. She kept on snarling insults at me, but was unable to stop me. Gradually her resolve weakened, she stopped trying to hit me, and her swear words were replaced by moans and groans. She let out a long bellow as she bucked her hips up driving her pussy into my face. When I nibbled on her clit shortly after that she spasmed in orgasm.

In her weakened, orgasmic state it was easy for me to turn her over onto her hands and knees and bury my rock-hard cock in her super-saturated pussy. I'm not normally one to talk much when having sex. This time I couldn't help myself as I kept up a barrage of statements such as "Is this what a limp dick feels like, bitch?" "How does it feel to get your pussy reamed by a wimp?" "You can't fuck worth a damn can you?"

She responded to my verbal attacks with her own - that is until I started to feel my balls tighten and she had to have sensed it. She clamped down on my cock with extremely strong PC muscles and shimmied her ass. I blew what must have been - based upon how intense it felt, and how long it lasted - the largest barrage of cum squirts that I ever have in my life into her snug pulsating pussy.

There was a significant period of time after that about which I have no recollection. I doubt that she has either; it seems like we were both comatose. The next thing that I do remember, is her pushing her tits into my chest as I lay on my left side. I'm normally a one and done guy; it takes me several hours to recharge. Not that night.

As soon as I felt her puffy nipples pushing into my chest, I started getting hard. I planted a passionate kiss on her, played with a nipple with one hand, and fingered her twat with the other. After a few minutes of this bliss she broke our kiss just long enough to say "Fuck me!" I rolled on top of her without hurting her, put her heels on my shoulders, buried myself in one stroke, and proceeded to fuck the ever loving shit out of her, culminating in a total debilitating simultaneous orgasm.

Shortly after my second orgasm, I was out again. The next thing that I remember is waking up - while it was still dark - with her mouth on my cock sucking it like it was the last lollipop on earth. When she saw that I was awake and that my cock was to her liking, she mounted me reverse cowgirl and proceeded to ride me as she periodically pulsated her pussy muscles. I squeezed her ass and fingered her ass hole as she was riding me, and just as I could sense that we were both about to cum I shoved one finger up her ass. She jerked and spasmed so much I thought that she was having a heart attack but I couldn't do anything about it since I was in a state of orgasmic bliss. I had never blown my wad three times in that short a period of time before in my life. It made me think "Maybe recharging is simply a matter of the sex partner."

Somehow I was spooning Virginia when the sunlight finally filtered through my east-facing window, waking me up. My head was a little cottony, but other than that I felt better than I ever had at any time before in my life.

I stroked the side of Virginia's face, and lightly played with one of her puffy nipples, until she woke up. I didn't know what her reaction would be, but when her eyes focused on me she broke into a big, albeit diabolical, smile.

"What the hell happened last night, Virginia?" I asked after we had grinned at each other for a good thirty seconds.

"Well, I was drunk, called you some names that you didn't like, you raped me, and then I had the two best fucks of my life, I do believe from your reaction that they were the best of your life too. Got any comment about that, stud?"

"I guess that I did rape you," I sheepishly replied. "I really don't know what overcame me. You know what I think it is?"

"What?" she asked with an even bigger grin.

"Pheromones. I think that the chemicals excreted by your body make you sexually irresistible to me. It's almost like I'm on an episode of Star Trek and you're some alien being."

"Pheromones, huh?" She chuckled. "Is that what would also explain why I cheated on my husband for the first time by letting you fuck me once in the middle of the night, and then fucking you just before daylight?"

"I guess that we need to have a serious discussion, don't we?" I said, with the understatement of the decade.

"Okay. Let's shower together, then have some breakfast, and then have our discussion. One thing is for certain, though; I will not be able to leave your apartment until you get me some clothes since the only two items I had on are now worthless rags."

We showered together, and actually washed each other off. Of course she did play with my balls for about fifteen times as long as it took to clean them - apparently she liked their heft. Also, it took me a good five minutes to wash each one of her reddened puffy nipples. I must've unconsciously sucked them during the night they were so red.

Without either of us even mentioning it, we stayed naked as we prepared breakfast together, sat down and ate it like a couple of truck drivers who'd been on the road for twelve hours straight, and then went and sat in the living room to have our discussion. We initially started out facing each other, but we soon realized that wouldn't work when all I could do was stare at her abused pussy while she gazed upon my crimson hardening, cock. We finally set next to each other on the couch, and tried to look each other exclusively in the eye.

"Well, of course, I'm going to have to withdraw as Deborah's attorney. I don't think that I have to tell her why, though, and I'm pretty certain that you're not ever going to tell her."

"You can be sure that I'll never tell anyone about this. However, since it was the most fun that I ever had in my life, and since I am getting divorced, I'm gonna want as many repeats as I can get. But are you going back to your husband, never to see me again?"

"I guess I demonstrated last night - after you raped me, - that I am a cheater. What I am not, however, is a liar. When my husband returns from his golf outing Sunday night I'm going to tell him what happened."

When she said that my eyes got wide. "Sunday night, huh," I said as I reached for the phone on the table next to the couch and started dialing.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"Canceling the rest of my weekend plans," I said before my buddy on the other end of the line started talking. With a wicked grin on her face Virginia was saying "Oh no you don't, you bastard," as she was half-heartedly trying to get off of the couch while I held onto one of her hands while I talked on the phone. After I canceled my plans and hung up the phone I got a fake sneer on my face and said "I know something that we can do that is a hell of a lot more fun than what I had planned!"

I got down on my knees spread her thighs, and gave her the best oral that I possibly could. She orgasmed in about two minutes flat. Then I sat on the couch, lifted her up so that she was facing me, and slowly impaled her pussy on my cock as we faced each other. We exchanged a passionate kiss as we moved our bodies up and down in opposite sync, until I blew another load into her and she screamed into my shoulder and dug her nails into my back.

That weekend was the best of my life. After our couch fuck, I went and bought Virginia a sundress at a woman's store that was only a couple blocks from my apartment while she cleaned up the breakfast dishes. After she put the sundress on, we went and bought her some underwear, went to a museum, had lunch, worked out at my health club, had dinner, and watched a DVD. Actually, it was shocking that we could do all of those things on Saturday because we also fucked four more times. Having never had more than three orgasms before in any eighteen hour period I wondered what the hell was going; but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Sunday, we spent essentially the entire day in the apartment, naked. We ate, showered, watched a movie, read with our bodies in contact with each other, and twice changed the sheets on the bed; but mostly we just fucked. I didn't know that there were that many positions one could fuck in. There was no way that Virginia was not spending the night on Sunday, so she called her husband, said that she couldn't come home that night, and that they needed to have a serious talk Monday.

We had one more, extraordinarily delicious - despite how sore our male and female parts were - fuck Monday morning. As Virginia left my apartment she said "I'm going to tell Deborah that I've done everything that I can to get you to play ball, and that you're not going along with anything. Therefore I'm withdrawing from the case, with my suggestion to her that she just get it over with because you are never going to change your mind. Then you and I have to have a serious talk - after I have a talk with my husband - later this week. Can I call you to set up a time?"

"After this weekend, Virginia, you can do anything - and I do mean anything - that you want as far as I'm concerned."

"Are you interested in the continuing relationship?" She asked.

"Does the pope who in the woods?" I replied, obviously mixing my metaphors, for which I can be forgiven especially since my cock had starved my brain of blood for the last forty eight hours or so.

"Are you interested in having kids?" she apprehensively asked.

Without even thinking of the significance of my response I responded "Hell yes - with the right woman."

She smiled, and then sashayed out the door.

_____________________

Wednesday, Deborah called me to work out a property settlement. She apparently had resigned herself to the fact that there would be no reconciliation. We met that very night, and it only took two hours to cover more than 90% of what we needed to. I exhibited no acrimony when I talked with her. I'd like to claim that that was because I'm such a goodhearted understanding guy, but actually it was probably because I was still in a fog from the over-the-top sex weekend I had with Virginia.

Friday Virginia called me at work. "Can we discuss our future tonight?" she asked.

"My apartment, 7 o'clock; I'll have dinner ready," I replied.

"Can I bring a suitcase?" she asked.

"Please do," I excitedly replied.

When Virginia showed up at my apartment that night, we exchanged one long passionate kiss in the hallway, and then sat down at the kitchen table to eat. We just chatted about things in general until we were done with the meal, and we both helped clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

When we sat down in the living room Virginia didn't pull any punches. "I told my husband the truth. He's divorcing me, but we are going to do it as amicably as possible. However, I need a place to stay. Got any suggestions?"

"I have a king-size bed and a fair amount of unused dresser and closet space," I smiled.

"Is that an invitation?" she asked with a diabolical smile.

"Yes, it is. However you'll have to split the rent until we find a place of our own."

"Aren't you worried that since both of us are cheaters that we may cheat again?"

"Pheromones will prevent that. There is no way possible that anyone else could be as sexually compatible with me as you are - and I'd be shocked if you feel any differently."

Virginia's smile got bigger. "I couldn't say it any better myself," she replied.

_______________

Virginia and I have our disagreements and even arguments. However over the last twelve years we've never gone to bed angry with each other. Also, I think that we must be setting some sort of a fucking record, because over the last twelve years, even through two pregnancies, except for shortly after Virginia delivered each of our children, I don't think that a day has gone by when we were both in town that we didn't have sex of one form or another.

Pheromones rule!

12