My Wife's New Master

Story Info
A poly romance with BDSM themes.
4.5k words
4.26
9.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
florv
florv
46 Followers

My wife, Lacey, is a sweet, innocent housewife with a secret fantasy; she longs to be dominated. I've tried to help satisfy her fantasies, but I'm not a dom, and I'm not very good at faking it.

We live in a small, rural community, where everyone knows everyone else, and nobody has any privacy. It's alright in most ways, but if you intend to do anything scandalous, you have to be very cautious.

One day while my wife was patronizing the post office, a new neighbor pulled up in front of the small building. He was good looking and outgoing, and he greeted my wife as she walked back to her car.

"I'm your new neighbor, Chad. I just moved into the grey house!" he said in a friendly tone, extending his hand with a smile.

Lacey smiled shyly, shaking his hand demurely, and asking how he liked living here.

"It's wonderful. I have some friends from Church who moved here a few years ago. He's actually the pastor of the community Church in the next town over.

So, even though I'm new to the area, it's a little bit like moving back home again," he said. "The only thing I miss is the big-city conveniences, like professional maids. I found a neighbor to take care of my yardwork, but haven't found anyone who can vacuum a floor and take orders."

"Take orders?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah, you know, a regular maid that takes care of whatever I need her to do."

"Oh, oh, I see." she said quickly with a blush, clearly having misunderstood what he meant, at first.

"Anyway, I need to get going, but would you like to trade contact info, just in case we need to get ahold of each other for any reason?" he asked. "I've gotten the numbers of a few of my neighbors, but it's good to be able to get in touch with everyone in case an animal gets loose or something."

"Oh, sure!" she responded, and got out her phone to trade contact info.

A few days went by, and Lacey forgot all about her little interaction with the neighbor. Then, late one chilly December morning after a cold front had blown in the night before, her phone jingled. She always receives a 'good morning' text from her dad after I'd left for work, so she wasn't surprised, until she saw who it was from.

"Hey, it's Chad from down the road. I hope this isn't totally inappropriate, but do you have a minute to spare?"

"Oh!" Lacey said aloud in surprise, then texted him back

"Good morning, what do you need?"

"My truck has a dead battery, and my next door neighbors on both sides have already left for work. Is there any chance you could give me a jump start?"

"No problem, I'll be right over," she texted back, then ran to grab a jacket.

It was a very cold morning, with a light dusting of snow on the ground. Lacey checked to make sure a set of jumper cables were in her car's tool basket, then drove to the neighbor's house.

Chad was standing beside his truck, the hood open. He motioned her to park with her car nose-to-nose with his.

She parked and popped her hood release, then grabbed the jumper cables and handed one end to him.

"I've never had this problem before," he explained apologetically. "It never got this cold back home, and I guess it's true that diesels need a block heater to start in the winter. I plugged it in now, but the battery still needs to charge up before it'll start."

They let Lacey's car charge his truck for a few minutes, then tried to start it, to no avail.

"It's a pretty big battery. I think it's going to take a while to charge up enough to start my truck. Do you have the time to wait for that? I'm so sorry to ask this of you," he apologized.

"I don't mind, and I have plenty of time," she replied with a smile.

"Well... It's awful cold out here, want to come inside and get a cup of coffee while we wait for it?"

She stomped one foot lightly, and replied "I think I'd like that, my feet are freezing."

He lead her inside to his kitchen. His house was large, but he obviously lived alone, and had sparse furniture.

"Why don't you take your gloves off and come sit by the fire?" he directed.

He poured her a cup of coffee, and carried it to her.

"Thank you," she smiled as she accepted it. "Do you have a dog?"

"No, I've never had a dog."

"Oh, sorry, I just assumed because of that cage over there," she said, motioning toward a large dog crate with a padded blanket in the bottom.

"Oh, that... No, that's not for dogs to sleep in..." he trailed off.

Suddenly, Lacey blushed, as her imagination tried to figure out what did sleep in that cage.

"So you said you moved here from back East?" she asked, changing the conversation.

"Yeah, I got an opportunity to work in remote support for my company, and my best friend really played up the community here, so I decided to follow him."

"That's the pastor at the community Church?"

"Yes, that's right. We've been friends since middle school, worked the same part-time job in high school, even dated the same girl."

"Not at the same time, I'm guessing," Lacey interjected with a laugh.

"Er, well... Yes, actually. It was fun, but she decided to marry him, so when he moved out here, we broke up. I've been missing them both."

Lacey didn't know how to respond to this, so she just said "Oh, I see," and took a long sip of her coffee, blushing.

"Sorry, I, uh, didn't mean to just say that. You probably think I'm some kind of freak or something."

"No, no," Lacey quickly said, to ease the tension. "I've heard of poly people before, I was just surprised."

Then after a moment of silence, she continued "It's totally normal," but there was a question mark in her voice, even though she didn't intend it.

"Normal, just not common. Although it's actually more common than most people realize, because a lot of people are afraid to admit it, because of how others will see them," he concluded.

"So umm..." A question burned on the edge of her tongue, but she was afraid to ask. Suddenly, she just burst out with the question. "Is she the one who slept in the cage?"

He stared at her for a moment, and she felt like she wanted to crawl into a hole. "Why did I ask such an awful thing?! He must think I'm crazy!" she thought to herself anxiously.

"Yes," he finally said, still staring intently at her.

"I'm so sorry, that was a totally inappropriate thing to ask," she blurted out.

"No, it's a fair question, and I couldn't see any way to hide the truth, once you asked," he said, looking into his coffee cup.

"I have been hoping she'd come back to me, but she wants to go mono now, so the cage isn't getting much use, there. Still, maybe someday someone will sleep there again."

Lacey's mind raced. There was just so much new information that she couldn't process it all fast enough. The strangest part, though, was that she couldn't stop thinking about a girl sleeping inside the cage that rested across the living room from where she sat.

Of all the questions she could think to ask, the one that sprang to her lips was one of the least logical.

"How does a girl even fit in there? It's not long enough."

"Oh, no, it's plenty big enough. It's actually a really comfortable cage, for a sub."

She stared hungrily at it.

"So uhh... I wonder how much longer the truck will take," he said, searching for something to change the subject.

"We could try it," she said, starting to stand up.

"Oh, don't worry, I can try it. You just stay here where it's warm," he said, jumping up quickly and heading outside.

She followed him with her eyes, and after the door slammed, she suddenly felt very alone. Glancing around, as if to make sure there were no unseen eyes watching her, she set her coffee down on the small table by her side, then stood up and walked over to the cage.

Bending down to examine it, she wondered how it felt to be locked inside. Looking back toward the front door, she shrugged "It'll only take a moment to find out, I'll be back out again before he gets back."

She got onto her knees, then crawled through the open cage door. Her heavy snow boot caught on the door, and she shook it free, curling and rolling over. She pulled her feet inside, and pulled the door shut with a click.

"It's really cramped in here," she said out loud, her puffy coat shoulders filling her vision. "I don't think I could do this."

She pushed on the door, but it didn't open. "How do I open this?!" she panicked, as she fumbled for the latch. Much to her chagrin, the cage was not designed to be opened from the inside. The latch was completely outside her reach. She looked around frantically for another way out, but there was none.

Suddenly, the front door opened. Chad stepped in, stomping the snow off his boots as he did.

"It's still not starting, but I'm afraid it's going to take a bit longer, because I sorta drained the battery back down again trying," he explained as he removed his coat and boots.

Turning to face the living room, he was surprised to find the couch empty.

"Uhh... hi," Lacey said quietly in embarrassment.

He quickly turned to see her waving at him from inside the cage.

"So, I'm sorry but I was just too curious, and I... got myself stuck in here. I'm really sorry, it was totally inapropriate of me."

He started over to the cage and quickly bent down to open the door.

"I don't think I could sleep in here, it's way too cramped," she laughed, as she scooted out backwards.

"Well, I mean, you are wearing a coat and boots. It's not cramped like that when you're naked," he voluntered, then bit his tongue, realizing what he'd said.

"Hmm. Yeah, that makes sense," she blushed.

"So umm... how does the poly thing work, anyway?" she asked him as she sat back down and picked up her coffee.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well like... isn't it normal that she broke up with you when she married him?"

"Oh, we didn't break up when they got married, it was when they moved out here. We were a throuple for years before that happened."

"Oh," she said.

"See, love isn't a limited resource. Just because I love her doesn't mean I can't love someone else. The love I feel for her doesn't reduce the love I may feel someday for another woman. She loved me just like she loved him... but I think she tried to make herself give up on our relationship when they moved, so that it wouldn't hurt so bad. Long distance relationships are hard."

"Oh, I see. I'm so sorry," Lacey offered.

He laughed lightly. "I'm sorry, I'm totally bringing the mood down. So, what are you into?"

Lacey gulped. Should she tell him the truth, or pretend ignorance?

"Well... my husband isn't into it, so I never get to do it, but I'm really into being dominated," she said, gazing into her empty coffee cup.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, embarrassed. "I actually meant, like, hobbies, but we can talk about sex,"

Lacey turned crimson in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I misunderstood what you meant, I shouldn't have said that. Just forget I said that, please."

He pondered for a long moment, then said softly "No, no... I don't think I can."

She slowly looked up at him.

"I think you need a punishment for having spoken so rashly," he continued quietly.

Her heart pounded, and she looked back down into her empty coffee cup.

"Take off your coat and boots, and come kneel in front of me," he commanded.

Slowly, but without hesitation, she stood up and obeyed his orders, kneeling on the floor.

"Now, without raising your head, give me a proper apology."

"I'm sorry for speaking rashly," she said.

"Sir," he said sharply.

"I'm sorry for speaking rashly, Sir," she corrected herself.

He reached out and touched the top of her head gently, then carressed her hair, down her cheek, and under her chin, slowly raising her face until their eyes met.

"Good girl, you may sit on the couch again."

"Thank you, Sir," she breathed, then got up and quickly sat back down in her place on the couch.

For a long moment, silence reigned. Then they both tried to speak at once.

"Sorry, you go first," he said, flustered.

"I umm... I just want to say thank you," she said with a blush. "That was a fantasy come true," she contined quietly.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I was panicking that I'd overstepped."

"Oh no, you didn't," she quickly reassured. "In fact... you could do it again, if you wanted."

"Oh, I see," he said. For a moment, his mind raced, wondering what on earth was happening. Was this girl really into him? It seemed so unlikely.

She was beatiful, though he'd tried to ignore that fact up until this point. He had wanted to be a gentleman, but she clearly had other ideas.

"Umm... how does poly stuff work, anyway?" she asked, unsure of her words. "Like... would it be really inappropriate for me to... ask you on a date?"

"No," he cleared his throat. "It wouldn't be inappropriate at all."

"Then... would you go out with me?" she asked.

"I would be incredibly honored," he said.

For the next hour, they talked about a wide variety of topics and generally got to know each other. Lacey had a wonderful time, as he was not only handsome and dominant, but he was also fun to chat with, and interested in many of the same things she and I enjoy.

Eventually, they started his truck successfully, and separated for the day, with a promise to text each other later on.

When I got home from work that evening, Lacey was humming and grinning to herself for no apparent reason.

"I love you baby" I said, walking up from behind and putting my arms around her as she washed some dishes. "Did you have a good day?"

"I did!" she said, moving back and forth before the kitchen sink, with a bit of a spring in her step.

"I sure missed you," I said, kissing her cheek.

She turned and kissed me back on the lips, holding her soapy hands high to avoid getting me wet.

"I missed you too. I met the new neighbor again, he asked me to help him fix his truck."

"You fixed a truck?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

"He had a dead battery," she explained with a laugh.

"Oh, that makes sense. Well, good job helping him," I said back to her.

"He told me about something called a poly relationship," she continued, turning back to the dishes.

"You ever heard of it?"

"Oh, sure, is he into that kind of thing?"

"Yeah, he is. Kinda crazy, right?" she asked, testing how I'd react.

"Hmm. I don't think I'd call it crazy. Sounds like fun, if I'm being honest," I shrugged. Then I caught myself, "I mean, fun for people who are into that sort of thing, like he must be." I didn't want her to think I was suggesting I should find a second partner; I knew she was the jealous type.

"Yeah. I think so too," was all she replied back to me.

Over the next few days, my wife was mysteriously very happy, all the time. She also seemed to be on her phone a lot more than usual. I wanted to ask about it, but didn't want to pry, so I just shrugged it off.

The next Monday, after texting each other like a couple of lovesick highschoolers, Chad suggested to my wife that they should go out for a real date.

"But... it's a really small community, and everyone will know if I'm out on a date with anyone other than my husband," she told him.

"Then maybe not a date out, but what if you come over for a date in, at my place?" he suggested.

"We need some kind of pretense... I don't think you can have another dead battery so soon," she warned.

"Actually, I think I might have an idea, if you're open to it. Become my maid. You know how clean my house is; it wouldn't take you long. Then we'd have plenty of time alone together after you finish. Nobody would bat an eye at a weekly cleaning visit."

When I got home that evening, Lacey approached me with a question.

"I ran into our neighbor again, and he said he's still looking for a maid. How would you feel about me cleaning his house? It's only one day a week, and it'd be while you're at work anyway."

"Oh, I guess I don't mind, but why? You know I make plenty for us to live on, you don't need to go back to work."

"Oh, don't worry about that; it's not for the money. I just want to have a change of pace, I think it would be fun," she lied.

That made sense to me, so I consented. "Just don't get in over your head; I don't want you to get stressed or anything, only do it if it's fun," I directed.

That evening, while dinner was cooking, Lacey stepped outside to feed her chickens. Dinner was being baked, and the timer on her phone went off while she was outside. I turned off the oven, then unlocked her phone to disable the timer, only to find her phone sitting in a text messaging app. The last message read "I love you, can't wait for Wednesday!" followed by a few emojis.

I would've disregarded it as being a conversation with her dad, except for the kissing emoji that finished the message. It just didn't seem right.

Scrolling up, I read message after message of her flirting with Chad. Finally understanding what was going on, I locked the screen on her phone, and put it back where I'd found it.

When Lacey returned from the chicken coop, I gave her a big hug, and asked how she was feeling. She was in a good mood, and said so.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Pshh, of course, silly!" she said light-heartedly. "Do you love me?"

"Of course!" I replied, and kissed her. "Are we okay? Like... Are you mad at me or anything?"

"Huh-uh." she shook her head.

"Will you ever stop loving me?"

"Of course not!"

"Even though you love Chad?"

Her face grew very red, and she started to pull away from me, but I held her tightly.

"Do you still love me as much as before you met Chad?" I asked gently.

"Of course!" She sputtered.

"Promise you always will?"

"Always."

"You're not going to leave me or love me less because of him?"

"Of course not, you're my everything."

"I'm not your everything, because you also love him. But I don't need to be your everything, as long as you still love me as much as before."

She leaned her head against my chest and held very still for a long moment.

"Have you enjoyed the fling you've had with him?" I asked gently.

She nodded silently.

"You know that poly relationships mean open communication, right?"

She nodded again.

"If you promise to be open with me, and not cheat behind my back, and swear that you'll never leave me, then I am okay with you having a poly relationship with him," I said softly.

She slowly leaned back and stared into my eyes.

"Are you... serious?" she asked hesitantly.

"Completely. I've never seen you so happy as you've been the last week. I want you to be happy... I want you to keep giggling and smiling all the time. You can do anything that makes you feel that way.

"I just don't want to lose you. Stay my wife forever. Love me forever. Promise?"

She nodded emphatically. "I will never leave you baby."

I held her close to me for what seemed like an eternity, feeling her heart pounding against my chest.

Wednesday morning, she was visibly excited as she made my breakfast.

"Looking forward to your date, baby?" I asked with a grin.

She giggled, but didn't answer.

I have her a big hug, and pecked her on the forehead. "Have a wonderful time for me, baby. I love you so much, and it makes me happy to see you this excited."

She smiled shyly up at me.

"Are you sure you're not mad?"

"Not at all. Just be honest and open with me. No lies. As long as you're being honest and not going to leave me, I support you a hundred percent."

She squeezed me tightly.

"You're the best husband ever."

As soon as I had left for work, she pulled up to his house. He opened the door for her as she walked up, and she entered quickly. Before the door was fully closed, she had leapt into his arms and locked lips with him.

After a few long moments, they walked over to the couch, and spent the next hour cuddling and caressing each other. Eventually, hands slipped beneath clothing, and they both wound up naked and, before they hardly even realized what was happening, they were fucking on his couch.

florv
florv
46 Followers
12