My Wife's Nurse(s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on top of Dora, our bodies drenched in sweat and the juices and fluids dripping out of her as my semi-rigid cock started to slip out of from between her legs. As we caught our breath, I couldn't believe how good I felt in spite of feeling guilty that I had enjoyed sex with someone other than Kim for the first time in over twenty years.

Dora sat up and went to the bathroom. I could hear her peeing and it sounded familiar. When she climbed back into bed, she had pulled off the top and panties, but she was still wearing her sexy shoes. She laid across my chest and kissed me.

Dora looked at me and asked, "Are you okay?"

I said, "I feel great, but tell me about the arrangements the three of you made with Kim."

She explained that Kim had actually interviewed each if them before the interviews I participated in. It was hard for me to believe that because it felt that Kim and I had been welded at the hip since the time she came home. After talking about the caretaker part, Kim probed their personal lives and the status of their relationships. Kim had bragged about her "wonderful husband" and how the accident had destroyed our sex life. Kim had no desire whatsoever for any sex, but felt she should manage my needs by keeping me home. She knew, thankfully, that I would never abandon her. But she didn't want me deprived of physical love.

I listened totally amazed that Kim had done this and amazed Kim had found three willing women to take part in her scheme. Dora said that Kim thought she would be lucky to find one woman willing to be part of her plan. When she found Dora, Asa and Alice she decided to make the offer to all three.

Still dumbfounded I asked why they agreed? "The three of you are smart, gorgeous and hard working. There has to be a thousand guys looking for ladies like you. I've still got to wrap my mind around this. And I'll be in Heaven, but why would you agree to do it?"

Dora thought for a minute. "I can't speak for Asa or Alice, but almost every man I've ever been involved with was a selfish and egotistical ass. You and Kim have been so open and kind that I wanted to be intimate with you and Kim wanted it too. I'll admit I didn't know if I could really do this, but I grew comfortable the more I got to know you. Do you realize how difficult it is to live alone. Owning a home is out of the question, renting is expensive and getting more expensive everyday. Utility bills, maintenance, insurance. I was working hard, making decent money and going deeper in the hole every payday. I was afraid I couldn't survive and I was afraid all the time. You and Kim saved my life. After we met, I thought you were attractive and nice. I didn't know how this would work out, but now you, Kim, Asa and Alice are more family to me than my real relatives and I think they think the same way I do."

Dora was quiet for a minute, then her hand found my semi- limp dick and stroked it back to rock hardness. We kissed as she rolled me on my back. "Suck my nipples," she commanded me as she pushed her breasts into my face. I sucked one then the other as she took my cock by the base, positioned her snatch and slid me into her. The feeling of warmth and wetness and tightness was indescribable. Dora fucked me slowly, talking as we fucked, "Does my pussy feel good. Are you my new daddy? Your cock feels so good!"

We were experiencing first time sex that was good and getting better. She picked up the pace while I kept sucking her underboob until I was sure I was marking her with a half dollar sized, purple, hickey. I had always marked Kim and decided I would mark Dora, and Asa and Alice too, unless they stopped me. Dora did not stop me. I could tell she was building to a climax by the the way she was pumping me and moaning, "Oh my god, Fuck me! I love your fucking my pussy!" Dora started cumming and clamped me tighter as my cock spurted into her for the second time.

Dora slid into my arms and we fell asleep in the glow of the mid afternoon.

Part 3:

Dora and I had the house to ourselves until the afternoon of the next day. We had showered together after walking from our nap, made dinner and went back to bed. We enjoyed each other's company, made love again and slept with me spooned up against her. I hadn't realized how much I missed touch after Kim's accident.

The next day I woke up early and eased out of bed to let Dora sleep in. For some reason I didn't understand I wasn't nervous about seeing Kim, Asa or Alice. I think I decided to go with the flow and see how things would work out. I didn't have any expectations about being physical with Asa or Alice, but I decided I would react to the opportunity if and when it happened. My priority would be to satisfy their sexual needs first, as I hoped I had with Dora.

I needed to talk with my wife, too.

Her idea had come to fruition, but now we had to deal with the reality of the situation. I had slept with Dora and I hoped that if things had changed, it would be for the better.

The "girls" got back from their shopping expedition in the late afternoon. Dora had stepped out to run errands and I had already prepped dinner. When they came into the house, Kim looked at me and simply asked, "How was you day with Dora?" Alice and Asa were looking at me with questioning eyes, too.

I asked Kim, "Do you want me to answer that question now?"

Kim replied with a wicked smile, "Yes, and I'm sure Asa and Alice want to know, too."

I said, "I was surprised and pleased and confused and grateful and horny and more confused and still in love with you and want to know how you feel knowing I slept with Dora."

Kim said, "This was part of my plan all along. I'm happy you've gotten some well deserved relief I can't provide. I, we (Alice and Asa) didn't know if this would happen, but I won't speak for them, but I'm glad you were laid. And I think they are going to want some of you soon..."

I looked at Asa and Alice and they weren't blushing as they stared at me with hungering looks. Just then Dora entered the house and guessing what had just been discussed, looked at Kim, smiled and said, "You were right - he's awesome in bed."

As the ladies left Kim and I alone, I wheeled her to our room. I had a million questions and I thought she did too.

When we were alone, I asked Kim, "What were you thinking when you came up with this plan? Aren't you angry I've slept with another woman?"

Kim replied, "How could I be angry? I found the woman you fucked, and I wanted to do that for you. Was it good? Did you make sure, as you did with me, that she was satisfied first? I knew you would eventually need a sexual release and I didn't want that filled away from our home."

I could hardly believe the conversation and where it was going. My wife had arranged to provide for me the sex life we could no longer share. I kissed her and told her I needed to finish laying out dinner. Kim said, "I'll be out in a few minutes."

As I entered the kitchen, Dora, Asa and Alice were huddled around the table talking. They stopped for a minute before resuming their conversation while, I thought, they looked me over and giggled. When I asked what they were discussing, Alice spoke up and said, "You."

We enjoyed dinner together that evening and afterwards we all had a glass of wine. Dora and Alice looked at Kim and said they'd help her get ready for bed early as their trip had tired them out. After another glass of wine, the three of them left to get ready for bed while Asa and I remained behind. Of the women in my home, I had always found Asa to be the most attractive. She had on white yoga pants, a sports bra in red and a man's white dress shirt tied at her waist and with the sleeves rolled up. Sandles on her feet revealed a weakness (fetish?) of mine; sexy feet with red polished toenails that matched her manicured hands.

There was an awkward silence. Neither of us knew what to do next. Asa broke our shared indecision by asking if I wanted to go to her room. I made a decision without any forethought and told Asa, "Let's go to the guest room." She understood we would go to the unoccupied upstairs bedroom.

I stood, pulled her to her feet, pulled her into me and I kissed her. It felt as though an electric shock passed between us. I was amazed to think that being in my home, with three other women, was a more appealing alternative that a traditional relationship for Asa, Dora and Alice.

The passion radiating from Asa made me want only one thing...I wanted to fuck Asa more than I had wanted any woman before her. She was almost hot to the touch as I put my hands on her perfect ass and ground my rock hard seven inches against her. A groan escaped her lips as she told me, "Fuck me now!"

We stumbled into the bedroom and closed the door behind us. I pulled off her shirt and sports bra, hooded my thumbs on the sides of her yoga pants and slid them off. Asa pulled my clothes off and we fell into bed. Her body was a dream come true. Her olive skin was creamy and perfect. I broke our kiss and moved down her body. I wanted, no, I NEEDED to taste her sex. Her pussy was completely hairless and smooth. I plunged my tongue into her sopping pussy before licking her from her asshole to her perineum and back into her pussy. I had never licked or tasted an anus but with Asa I pushed my tongue as deep as I could into Asa's asshole while she moaned and cried out, "Fuck! What are you doing? DON'T stop!!! Lick me....!"

I kept eating her ass for a few delicious minutes, then climbed up her body and sucked on her tits. She grabbed my throbbing shaft and positioned it at the entrance of her cunt. Asa was so wet that even though her pussy was tight, I slipped in to the hilt with only my first thrust.

I felt like my dick was in a velvety vice and tried to remain still to savor the feeling, but Asa had other ideas as she started to buck underneath me and commanded me to fuck her.

Our foreplay was over and I pumped in and out of her as hard and deep as I could. I knew I was moaning out loud, and I started telling Asa, "Do you love my cock, do you love me fucking your wet cunt?!?"

Asa screamed out, "Oh my god, don't stop, don't stop fucking me. I love your cock....OH fuck I'mmmm cumming!" Her body and screaming pushed me over the edge as I pumped my hot load into her and collapsed onto her. I was thankful for my time with Dora, otherwise I wouldn't have lasted a minute with Asa.

As we caught our breath, she simply told me, "That was amazing..." Then she kissed me and then cuddled into my arms as laid contented and sated. Asa said, "Do you think the girls heard us?" Then she leaned into me and kissed me and said, "The girls told me that they'll take care of Kim tonight. Will you stay with me?"

I only had one answer, "Yes."

Asa was laying against my chest we dozed off. A few hours later Asa's head was in my lap as she was sucking my cock back to life. She stopped long enough to look up and tell me to relax. Then she continued to give me a world class blow job. I laid there enjoying her working mouth before she sat on me and guided my rigid prick into her cunt. She sat astride me and worked her hips, grinding me into her. When she reached back and and inserted a.finger into my anus, I exploded into her as her own orgasm shook her body. As she crumbled on me I remained inside of her. Slowly I shrank out of Asa and we fell back into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up in an empty bed. At some point Asa has gotten up. I put my shirt and pants and went looking for coffee. In the kitchen I found the four women having breakfast. Asa smiled at me and said, "Morning sleeping beauty." Looking at the clock I saw that it was already past 10:00a.m.

Kim asked me if I had slept well. I couldn't lie, so I said, "I absolutely did." As I sat with four with four incredible women I understood the concept of polyamory.

The rest if the week passed quickly and quietly. Kim and and I had some quality together time and I divided some nights with Dora and Asa. I continued to be amazed at our living situation, but it was working well.

It was Sunday night. Dora and Asa had started one of there 24 hour shifts. Alice, Kim and I had a late dinner and I could tell Kim was tired. Alice said she'd help Kim get ready for bed while I cleaned up the dinner dishes. About an hour later Alice joined me on the couch.

I asked Alice, "Are you still comfortable with our living situation?"

She thought for a few minutes and said, "Yes. I've been good here. You've probably heard this from the others, but I haven't felt secure for a long, long time. I have that here, plus women that act like my sisters. And you. You've been very generous and kind. I'm glad to be here."

I said, "I didn't know if this would work, I mean five different people living together. I really owe you three for the care and comfort you're giving Kim."

Alice approached me and shyly gave me a hug. Alice said, "You're welcome." I hugged her tight to me; she didn't resist, and in fact molded her athletic body against me. I immediately began to grow hard and my cock started to strain and push into Alice's crotch. Alice looked up and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

Alice said, "I guess it's my turn, do you want to go to bed?" My reply was to take her hand and walk her to the upstairs bedroom. I had taken the responsibility to change out the bedding after my love making (fucking?) with Asa.

I undressed Alice, slowly. I removed her top, then her sweat pants. I unfastened her bra and admired the freckles that were all about her breasts. Her nipples were hard and engorged. The areola around her nipples were pink, the size of silver dollars. I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth as a moan escaped Alice's mouth.

I laid Alice on the bed, on her back. I quickly undressed because I wanted to taste, to eat Alice's pussy. Unlike the neatly trimmed pussy on Dora or the bald slit belonging to Asa, Alice had bushy red hair covering her cunt. It looked inviting and nasty and I wanted it. I kneeled between her pale legs and pushed my face into her bush, parted her labia and searched for and found her clit. I licked, then sucked her clit with steady pressure until Alice's moans signaled her imminent orgasm. She stiffened up and suddenly cried out. "I'm cumming! Don't stop! Fuck I'm cumming!" Alice unleashed a flood of of her juices onto my face and I lapped it up.

I put the head of my rock hard dick at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed into Alice an inch at a time before stopping. Then I would push a bit more. When I bottomed out, I could feel Alice working her pelvic floor muscles, her kegels squeezing me with a surprisingly strong grip. I started pistoning in and out of Alice. Quickly as I was fucking Alice, her athletic body was using just as much energy fucking me back.

We were building up to a mutual climax and it came quickly with Alice trying to contain her moaning that she was cumming.

She cried out, "I'm cumming, don't stop, don't stop. Oh my god, fuck my pussy!!!" I was over the edge and pumped my cum into her steaming pussy. As I dropped onto her sweat covered body, we kissed while trying to breath.

We cuddled and held tightly to each other.

I had now had sex with three women my wife had personally selected for me. Each woman was an incredible lover. Each woman was caring and kind to my wife. I was the luckiest man I know. I didn't know how long this situation would last, but I decided I would take care of and protect them for as long as they wanted to stay under my roof.

Little did I know what would happen next...

12