My Wife's Painful Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Never again. All I have now are those wonderful memories. I hate to admit it, but I use them when Bob's making love to me. I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking of Stan's big cock and how it felt inside me. I can't get him out of my head. I've never experienced the deep orgasms he gave me before or since then. Now those memories are all I'll have. Bob will never know that it's not his cock that makes me cum while he's making love to me. Girls, Stan has ruined my pussy, and even with all the guilt I carry, I still can't get him out of my head."

It was a bittersweet confession. Laura's words carried a sense of longing, as she grappled with the realization that those memories with Stan would forever remain a part of her, no matter how much she wished she could erase them.

Emily had been quiet but spoke up after Laura's admission. "Laura, I'm so jealous. I love Scott as well, but I'd love to give a big cock like Stan's a go. Don't repeat this but Scott's kind of small. I love him dearly, but I'd kill to try out a big cock, just once."

I heard Mary make a low moan as if the story was getting her hot. "That's wild! And poor Bob is clueless? He has no idea about Stan or that you fantasize about him during sex? God, that's so wicked, Laura! But you better fix your head and forget about Stan. Bob's not a stupid man, and you might slip up and hurt him."

"Don't worry about Bob. I make sure he's taken care of. And trust me, he'll never know about this, and I'll never do it again, I swear. It was a mistake, and living with this guilt has been difficult. To be honest, along with the wine, finally telling someone the entire story is helping me."

My future was now in peril as the girls giggled and enjoyed their girl talk at my expense. I was the sucker that purchased the big house, paid the bills, and allowed my wife to enjoy a luxurious life without having to work. Spa, country club, shopping, new big house, with her pool for entertainment, and a housekeeper, all on my dime: the sucker, better known as the clueless husband!

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. The shock of Laura's confession had left me in a state of disbelief, and tears streamed down my face, betraying the depth of my pain. Time seemed to pass in a blur as I listened to the conversation and I was unable to tear myself away from the painful truth. I knew I had to leave, to distance myself from the situation, at least for now.

With a heavy heart, I picked up my fishing lure, along with the bottle of Amontillado Sherry I bought for the guys, then made my way back to Roger's house. The guys were waiting for my return, oblivious to the turmoil raging inside me.

Tears continued to flow as I drove, my mind a whirlwind of confusion and hurt. I needed time to process everything, to come to terms with the betrayal I had just discovered. I wasn't ready to face Laura, to confront her about what I had learned. The pain was too raw, too overwhelming.

I wanted to stick with the original plan, going away for the weekend and seeking solace in a place where I could be alone with my thoughts. But fate seemed to have a cruel sense of humor as I realized I would be spending those days with Stan, the very person who had been involved in the heartbreaking affair.

The prospect of being around him only added to my anguish. I didn't know what to expect, and the uncertainty weighed heavily on my mind. Would I be able to keep my emotions in check? Could I face him without strangling him or revealing the devastation I felt inside?

As I drove back to Roger's house, the tears continued to fall, and I felt a profound sense of loss and pain. The weekend ahead loomed like a dark cloud, and I was unsure of how I would navigate through it. All I knew was that I needed time to heal, to find a way to come to terms with the shattered pieces of my heart.

At that moment, I felt utterly alone, feeling the betrayal of someone I loved and trusted. The sadness in my heart was overwhelming, and I prayed that somehow, someday, I would find a way to mend the broken pieces of my soul.

The Fishing Cabin

When I arrived, Roger was outside loading up his Escalade. As I approached, he could tell there was something wrong, and that my eyes were glassy. I knew I was not ready to say anything but when he asked what was wrong, I came up with a good answer.

"Bob, what's wrong? You look like shit! What's going on?"

"Sorry Roger, I have a migraine coming on and I just need to shut down for a while."

"Are you sure? Man, you look bad."

"Yeah, I'm used to dealing with this. Just let me sit in the front for the ride and I'll shut my eyes and I'm sure I'll be fine. Besides, there's no way I'll miss our annual trip, I need to get away."

"Of course, no problem. Why don't you go inside and relax and we'll finish packing. We'll leave in about thirty minutes. I'll come to get you when we're ready."

Sure enough, thirty minutes later I was in the front seat and my buddy Roger took care of me. He took his wife's sleeping eye cover, and a pair of his noise-canceling headphones and handed them to me as I sat in the passenger seat, as Stan and Scott sat in the back. Along with the blindfold, the headphones put me in a dark place. My sensory perception was now limited to smell, touch, and taste, which allowed me to contemplate this unexpected situation. The guys understood my quietness and offered to help if I needed anything. I couldn't look at Stan, just kept my eyes shut and thanked them for their understanding.

For the next three hours, still in that dark place, I was able to sit in peace and contemplate the train wreck I had just witnessed. I thought back to all of our years together, how I worshiped Laura, and felt blessed when she gave me Michael and Katie, our wonderful children.

The mental images of Laura sucking Stan's Cock and taking him inside her were all I could think about. The more I tried to stop, the more I saw her spread legs taking Stan's big cock. She said it was only one time and she felt guilty and would never do it again. I wanted to find a way to forgive her and get past that but, the killer for me was remembering those final words on how she thinks of Stan while I make love to her, and dreams of her orgasms with him when she has hers. As a red-blooded man, I can't imagine any guy getting past that. No. Sadly, I believe that confession ended our marriage.

I thought about all the good times we spent together as a family, and how that might be over. Tears started and I wiped them away before they became visible. For the first time I can remember, I was struggling and lost. I had no answers or ideas on what to do and must have fallen asleep because the last thing I remember is Roger shaking my shoulder, waking me up.

"Dude, are you OK? How are you feeling?" he said, now at the fishing cabin.

For the next two days, I was unusually quiet and used my migraine as an excuse. The guys left me alone as I tried not to ruin the trip for Scott and Roger. I continued to struggle with my feelings as I looked at my life, both past and future. It was difficult but I knew I would survive.

Two days later, still in doubt, I found myself on a trail to the lake alone with Stan. Roger and Scott were going to meet us down at the boat dock. I found myself following Stan through the woods. As I followed him along the path, I heard Laura's words echo in my head and suddenly I was full of rage. I noticed a large fallen branch, the size of a large baseball bat on the side of the path. Without thinking, I picked it up and felt the heavyweight of the branch in my hands, looked at Stan about twenty paces in front of me, and suddenly charged forward, raising the heavy branch and bringing it down hard onto Stan's right shoulder. I was going for his head, but at the last second changed direction and shattered his collar bone, causing Stan a searing pain as he fell to the ground.

Standing over at him, I was looking down at the man that fucked my wife. He was holding his shoulder as I yelled, "That's for fucking my wife." I then kicked him as hard as I could between his legs. I hit his balls as hard as I could and watched him curl up wailing in pain until he blacked out. A few moments later I came back to my senses and moved Stan over to a tree and sat him up while he recovered. A few minutes later he regained consciousness.

"What the fuck?"

"Look asshole, I know all about you and Laura, and right now you're lucky you're still alive."

"Man, I'm sorry it just happened."

Bob's face turned red with rage, "Shut the Fuck Up! You fucked her, end of the story. Don't even talk to me for the rest of the trip, and you don't say one word to Laura about this. If you do, I swear you will live to regret it. I'm not sure what I plan to do with her, but I don't need you fucking that up as well. You've destroyed my 20-year marriage, don't fuck up my revenge as well."

"Bob, she loves you. You can't divorce her. This is all my fault and I'm sorry, please just take it out on me, not her. Bob, I was hurting from Susan leaving me and Laura was there for me. It just happened and she felt guilty after I pushed her. Man, you can't divorce her, she loves you."

I kicked him in the balls again. "I said shut up!"

Just then Roger and Scott saw me kicking him again and ran over and pulled me away.

"Bob, what are you doing? What's going on?"

Stan was quiet and held his balls in pain. Roger helped Stan get up, and we went back to the cabin for the next hour. Stan was holding his shoulder acting all pissed off because I attacked him from behind, and how it wasn't a fair fight. I glared at him and told him to shut up and then played the recording for everyone to hear.

When the recording ended Roger screamed at his nephew, "You fucking asshole! You betrayed our friend and the man that gave you a job when you were down and out and took you into his trust. You fucked one of our wives, and had the nerve to come with us on this trip? And, you're pissed off that Bob hurt you? You should be thankful that we didn't dump your ass in the middle of the lake. We don't want to see or hear from you for the rest of this trip, not one word! And you should be thankful you're still alive," Roger said.

Scott spoke up, "You know guys, there's another problem with this recording. You heard what my wife and Mary said and how exciting it was. All of our wives were excited about Laura's cheating, and keeping it a secret. I don't know about you, but I have a problem with that, and when I get back Emily and I will be having a serious conversation."

"Yeah, you're right Scott. That was bullshit and disrespectful to all of us." He turned to Stan, giving him a death stare, and said, "See what you've done asshole? You've destroyed one marriage and possibly 2 others. Maybe we should dump you in the middle of the lake." Stan just looked down at the floor and remained silent. He finally realized how badly he screwed up.

Bob spoke, "Guys, I agree they are all involved, but please give me a few days before you do anything. I'll give you a copy of the recording, but I need to confront Laura before she knows what I've learned. Thanks to this asshole, I don't think I can stay with her. Hell, every time we make love now, I'll know she's thinking about his big dick. There's no way I can be with her knowing that. I'm probably going to divorce her; I know I can't be with her. I just need a few days to figure things out."

Roger looked over at his nephew "Stan, you're a piece of shit. You will not speak to Laura or the other wives without our approval. If you warn Laura what's about to come down on her, we will make your life a living hell. Right now, if you disappeared none of us would be upset. You're my nephew and family, which is the only reason I haven't beaten your ass and left you in those woods.

You've hurt our friend and a good man. Just because you couldn't keep your girlfriend you go after another man's wife? You're a piece of shit, and I'm embarrassed to admit you're my sister's kid. Not a word, do you understand, asshole?" Stan nodded and understood. Nobody spoke to him again for the entire trip and to his credit, he stayed out of the way and avoided any conflict.

Coming Back Home

I just had to figure out what I was going to do with Laura. As we drove back home, I considered everything and wondered how Laura would have reacted if the roles were reversed. That was it! Suddenly, I had a plan.

Deep down I loved Laura and probably could get over the 1-off Fuck-n-Suck with Stan, but the thought of her dreaming of him while making love with me was too much. I decided to leave Laura's fate in her own hands.

The plan was to talk about an affair, leading her to think it was me who had the affair and see how she reacts and what she would do. If she forgave the one-off sex, then I would do the same for her and work things out. However she reacts, in exactly the way I will treat her and our marriage. The solution to her infidelity will be in her own hands.

My stomach was turning upside down and my anger resurfaced as I returned home and pulled into my driveway. I was in a dark place but it was time to face Laura and I needed to keep my feelings in check and act normal, which was going to be one of the hardest things I've ever done.

I got a warm welcome home when I entered the house. Laura was dressed up and looking nice when she gave me a big hug and an excellent welcome-home kiss, which I was going to miss if she chose that path. I was still pissed, but I still loved the cheating slut. My blood was boiling as I thought about what she had done, but the smells of her perfume and the nice dinner she prepared helped calm me down.

We had an excellent dinner and somehow, I remained pleasant and listened to her tell me about the last few days. It was still relatively early when she took me up to the bedroom saying she missed me and needed some extra loving. Obviously, she was horny and wanted some sex. I smiled to myself knowing she was about to determine our future.

Laura didn't waste time and had my pants down around my ankles a minute after we were on the bed. She was on her knees and started licking my shaft until it was hard, and then gave me a world-class, sloppy wet blow job that got me rock hard. I tried to cum during the blow job because I didn't want to be inside her, as I knew she would be thinking of Stan. I knew that this was something I would envision every time we made love.

She knew I was getting close, and stopped her ministrations on my cock. In a second, she was naked on the bed pulling me on top of her. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way, but all I could hear were her words about dreaming of Stan's cock while I made love to her, and for the first time in our relationship my cock softened and was unable to penetrate her pussy. Laura looked up at me in shock. I could tell she felt hurt by my lack of excitement.

"Baby, what's wrong? You don't want to fuck me?"

It was showtime. I had my phone on the night table recording the audio so that there would not be any misunderstanding of my conversation.

"Laura, there's something I need to tell you. There's someone else, and I feel so bad that my cock just can't perform?"

Shocked, she looked up at me and asked, "What do you mean, there's someone else?"

"I'm so sorry. It's only been a couple of times but the sex is so great I just can't get it out of my head."

Her Latin temper flared, as I predicted, "You fucking bastard! You fucked someone else and you can't stop thinking of the sex?"

"Baby, it was only sex, I still love you," I said, careful not to say it was me having the affair.

"I can't believe this. What do you mean you can't stop thinking about it?"

"Well, to be honest, the orgasms were the best ever, and I can't get the thought of all those amazing orgasms out of my head, which is why I can't get hard." I phrased the words carefully, not implicating myself, but just repeating her own words from the recording. She was crying, obviously hurt by the thought of the betrayal. Was I being cruel and mean? Maybe, but in reality, I was the victim, not her. I let her continue.

In an angry voice she yelled, "Well, fuck you! You can just pack your shit and get out! I'm not going to stay married to a cheater. You know my dad cheated on my mom leaving her a broken woman. I will not let you do that to me. Now get out! I'm going to divorce your ass and make you pay for this. I've been a perfect wife, I gave you two wonderful children, ran the household, made you dinner, and treated you with love, and this is how you repay me?"

I almost laughed at her demeanor and comments. She's not going to enjoy this in a few minutes, that's for sure.

"Laura, it was just sex and it was only those two times. Come on, it was just a one-time thing. Are you sure that you want a divorce over this?"

"Listen to me. Only sex? Are you kidding? I don't believe you, and how do I know if there aren't others? I can't trust you, and yes, I want a divorce, and you're going to pay dearly for this. You know our state just passed the new law favoring the injured party from adultery, don't you? I'm going to divorce you under that statute and take you for everything you're worth. Hell, I'll even get your business and keep you on as one of the pool boys, you bastard."

"Wow, I didn't expect you to be so heartless and cruel. Like I said there was no love, it was just sex and only those two times. Is this really what you want? Are you sure, there's no forgiveness possible? Maybe we can go to counseling?" I tried to save the marriage but she was in fact, making the decision to end it, and she didn't even know it.

"No. We're done, I won't stay married to a cheater. Just pack some of your clothes and get out! Stay with Roger or get a hotel room but I don't want to see you again. You'll hear from my attorney."

I couldn't help myself as I smiled. She had no idea that she had just led herself to her own execution.

With venom in her voice, she yelled, "Why do you have that smirk on your face, asshole?"

"Well sweetheart, you just made my decision a lot easier."

"What do you mean, your decision?" she asked.

"Let me show you something. Get dressed and come with me."

She was still pissed and seething but she followed me down to my workshop. I had her stand next to the same window where I made the recording. I told her to stay there and not move until I returned. I went outside and synced the Bluetooth speaker with my iPhone then returned to the workshop. She was still angry but now looked confused as I stood next to her and then hit play on the phone.

My cheating wife was even more confused when she heard herself speaking, but continued to listen and then the expression on her face changed to one of shock.

When she heard the entire conversation, she broke down in tears and fell to her knees. The realization of what had just happened hit her hard.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. How did you hear that?" she said as she continued to cry.

"Well, I'm not sure why that matters but I had to come back for some things I forgot to pack. I didn't want to disturb you girls, so I came down the back door to avoid your little party. That's when I heard you talking about me in bed. I recorded it because I was going to share it with you and tease you when I got back. But when you confessed to your affair with Stan, I stayed and recorded everything."

"Sweetheart, you heard me say it was just the one-off and only sex. You must know there's nothing between us. You have to forgive me, I'm so sorry, you weren't supposed to find out."

Amid our tears and heartache, Laura's remorseful words pierced through the pain. Her voice trembled with genuine sorrow and regret as she sought my forgiveness, her vulnerability laid bare. Her plea for understanding washed over me, and I realized that beneath the layers of hurt and anger, there was still a deep love. But I was not swayed by her crying or begging.