My Wifes Secret Sexual Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDJetson
DDJetson
53 Followers

She wiggled and squirmed as if her body was saying. I want it all. Don't pull out. I just want to feel you inside me until you are completely spent. I stayed in her and stroked her back. She laid there enjoying my fingernails gently scratching her back and my palms messaging her shoulders and neck.

When I felt my penis finally going limp I slowly pulled out of her. When I was completely out she immediately turned around and gave me a big hug and wet kiss. We kept kissing. She was almost as good a kisser as my wife. Her petite body felt comfortable pressed against mine. Then she whispered in my ear. I love your penis. It fits me perfectly. You can do me anytime.

We were so entranced in our own world we forgot about watching our spouses fucking in the next room.

When we looked over. There was no one there. I guess they had finished. So Mary and I got our clothes on and went back to the party.

Just before she opened the door Mary turned around and gave me one last wet kiss. When we exited, Mary and I went our separate ways.

There was Cindy standing at the bar with the hostess. Looking kind of tired. When she saw me she looked guilty. Not knowing what my reaction would be. She was kind of red-faced. She always gets that way after an orgasm and she probably had many.

She looked a little disheveled. Tried to get her hair back in place, not doing a very good job. Her lipstick was gone. When I walked over to her I had a smile on my face. So I could tell she felt more at ease now that she did not detect any jealousy on my part.

I said to her. "How did it go". She looked nervous. Looked down at the floor and did not want to give me any details. She said it was ok. Not wanting me to feel bad for her having so much fun.

I told her. I could tell you were enjoying yourself.

With a surprised look on her face. She said, "how do you know?"

I said you know that big mirror in your room. I was watching you from behind that.

Her face went bright red and she said. "And you are ok with that?"

I said, "I am totally ok". It was hot watching you get fucked. You look so sexy when you are being fucked. You are already beautiful naked and you look even hotter when you are fucking and sucking big dicks. I love watching their dicks sliding inside you. I wanted you to have the pleasure of something new. Even one of the guys' wife wants to fuck you.

Cindy asked, were you with his wife.

Yes, we were both in behind the mirror and watched you. I came in her butt while her husband was cumming in your pussy.

She said I know how you always wanted to do that with me. She gave me a big hug and kiss and said let's go home. I've got cum running down my leg.

To be continued . . .

DDJetson
DDJetson
53 Followers
12