My Wife's Sexual Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily discovers the joys of black cock as her husband agrees.
2k words
4.51
42.2k
39
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Emily twisted on the bed trying to accommodate the heavy load as Ma'Bill took her from behind in the age-old doggy style position, She was now crying out demanding more and more of the fulfilling feeling of Ma'Bill's big cock in her soaking wet pussy.

Ma'Bill rotated his hips expertly as he thrust into the young willing white wife. He was big, strong, very virile and he had been very attracted to Emily as soon as he laid eyes on her a few hours before.

He had clearly enjoyed the flirting over dinner. The casual 'accidental' touching of which he had become an expert turned him on. The building of sexual hunger in this latest choice to receive his attention and later, the sexual dancing in The Gentlemen's Club had led to both of them losing any inhibitions. The sight of so many black men with white wives aroused them both underlying more and more black sexual dominance in the Rhino fashion.

Ma'Bill was aware though, that as soon as the CEO, Oskar Botha, took one look at Emily's long auburn hair, her perfect large breasts, long legs, very kissable ass, and her perfect pussy, that he would want her for his own.

Thus he decided, he would encourage Mr Elrod to fuck her as well. Rhino Industries could not afford to irritate 'Rod' as they called him. He was another in a long line of black executives, now residents of Hawksville, who had conquered the place and were now enjoying the spoils of victory.

Namely any white wife they wanted they got. White men were powerless.

Nor would Oskar get this one, not this time. He had taken too many of Ma'Bill's discoveries in the past. Not this one.

She was squirming in passion, yelling at him:

"Fuck me harder, give it all to me.

"I will explain to my husband that I have finally found real cock.

"Fuck me, don't stop, harder, YES fuck me."

He gave very little thought to the wonderful, pretty marketing manager's husband as his sexual drive for other men's wives knew no bounds. The black men who now dominated Hawkville's economic engine also dominated the sexual lives of any women they wanted.

He loved it when the white wives kept their wedding rings on while he fucked them. It added dramatically to his erotic excitement to know that somewhere in town a white husband was wondering what his wife was currently doing at his Rhino Entertainment District.

And, of course, what she was doing was getting ten inches of thick hard black cock that Ma'Bill delightedly rammed deep inside her. The black executive also loved it when they screamed out during sex for more cock. He loved the power surging through his loins. He would give it to Maggie next, not for the first time.

Emily did not disappoint him. She is a great fuck, he thought.

Emily had been making out with her black boss, Mr Elrod earlier in the evening, and they had just undressed each other in the huge suite in Rhino Hotel and Condos when Ma'Bill and Maggie Miller joined them from downstairs.

Seeing Emily on her knees sucking Mr Elrod's huge cock with her ass in the air enflamed Maggie's imagination and she took Ma'Bill's hard cock in her hand and pushed it into Emily's wet and available cunt. Ma'Bill was perfectly positioned to examine Em's cute pink puckered anus, so he wet his finger and rubbed all around it.

Maggie, a true black cock connoisseur watched and kissed Emily whenever she came up for air from sucking Mr Elrod, whom they were all calling 'Rod' at his behest. As often as possible Maggie also lowered her head to suck Rod's rod as much as she could.

The girls, who had just met downstairs, enjoyed deep french kissing each other, while the black men took more and more liberties with the compliant and very horny white wives.

Em had earlier wanted Rod's cock to be the first black one ever between her legs, but it was too late to worry about that now, so she pushed back at Ma'Bill as hard as she could once she had accepted his girth and length. She put both hands on Rod's cock and took as much as she could in her mouth.

Emily thought ruefully that earlier this evening she had been concerned that Clint might want to fuck her outside her marriage, and now the one in her pussy was a man she had only known for an hour, and she was sucking her boss who would obviously soon be the second to share his magnificent erection with her.

She was now understanding why black men made such great lovers. She was fast becoming a convert.

Her phone buzzed with a text. Must be her husband, she thought.

Damn it, she had forgotten to turn it off again.

Doesn't he realize she is busy with work-related activities? She ignored the buzzing.

Let him play with his wimpy little cock, and leave her to accommodating real men.

She had never had a black lover and now she had two giving her their black cocks at the same time.

They had not even turned on the Rhino TV system which was rumoured to help young and old to orgasm. They did not need it. She would never need it.

Maggie picked up Emily's phone and turned the camera on. She zoomed in on Em's mouth full of Rod's cock and her saliva pouring out of her mouth coating her wedding rings on fingers just barely able to circle the huge black erection.

She slipped back a few feet to get the full effect of Emily being fucked by Ma'Bill while sucking Rod. A true white woman's fantasy: two hung black men screwing her at the same time.

One in her mouth and one in her pussy.

Checking the pictures Maggie was delighted. She took another picture of her own cunt and texted all of them to 'Doug' whom she assumed was Em's husband.

Emily was delirious with lust. Ma'Bill was grunting and driving his huge erection in and out as fast as he could, she was able to take it all now.

Rod said quietly,

"That's a good girl."

Maggie was talking to no one in particular as she shouted,

"Fuck her hard, give her all you got Ma'Bill, don't stop. Fuck me, this is so fucking HOT."

Maggie's hand snaked between Emily's legs and started stroking her clit. It was soaking, she was cumming, over and over. Ma'Bill pulled out and spurted his cum all over Em's asshole and back. Maggie took his cock in her mouth and sucked it dry. Then she licked up what was on Em's back and finally buried her mouth in Emily's cunt and sucked and licked like a woman possessed, finally she swallowed it all.

The camera's video captured the whole scene perfectly.

Again, Maggie hit 'send'.

Rod's cock still stood strong and proud, and Maggie spread her cunt lips and mounted him. The SexEd Department Head at Hawkville High had come to the Gentlemen's Club at Rhino to get herself laid with black cock and she was overjoyed with the events of the evening.

Rod drove it home. She screamed,

"Fuck me you handsome brute, push your big black cock up me hard, harder, fuck yes, that's it push it in. Aaaah God, more, harder."

Maggie was always vocal with her students in her descriptions of how black men were superior to whites. Her students would sit sat in rapture, both boys and girls as she moulded the curriculum to describe in detail how sex works and how to satisfy each other with their hands, mouths, cocks and vaginas.

In fact, the three girls who were downstairs were all her former students back from the first-year of university. Just nineteen, they were loving being the centre of attention from black men of all ages.

Ma'Bill's phone buzzed. Some emergency required his immediate presence at the Front Desk.

He swore.

The others ignored him as he dressed and left.

Emily tried to catch her breath just as the older chief executive of the firm positioned her to sit on his face while she faced Maggie riding his cock for all she was worth.

Maggie pulled Emily over and the two girls continued their deep french kissing while Emily squirmed on Rod's face. She had yet another orgasm. Rod's tongue again probed her anus. She was on fire. The older black man was insatiable.

++++++++

Emily's husband, Doug, was thrilled when he heard his phone buzz once, then again and again.

'Whew,' he thought as he stroked his barely five-inch erection in his wife's panties.

He had picked them from the laundry hamper earlier along with her stay-up stockings and a cute pink bra.

Doug looked longingly at the open door in the closet where her pretty wedding dress hung. It still had fragrances from that wonderful day and night.

Their wedding day had been the first time that he had stirrings in his groin watching her dance with other men. Especially black men.

One such dance was with a young black man from her office. He held her tight to him and his hands wandered on her bare back and down to her pretty bum. She giggled and flirted and did not seem to mind as both her arms were around his neck. Doug thought he had seen them kissing at one point, but the evening was a bit of a blur.

One day, he thought, one day I will squeeze into that pretty dress.

Earlier he had put on one of her summer frocks and paraded around the house.

There were advantages to her going out on a date with Clint, a black co-worker.

Oh, Yes, he thought, it wasn't really a 'date.'

That would be improper for a married woman, especially his sweet young inexperienced white auburn haired freckled skinny wife Emily.

He loved stroking himself in her clothes. They smelled of her perfume.

But he had to be careful not to cum in them, so he would bring himself to the very edge of cumming and then stop for a few minutes, and start again. It was such a great feeling with the silk against his cock and balls.

Later he had carefully put the summer dress back exactly as he found it.

His cell phone buzzed again.

He picked it up. Emily had put a new password on it. She had not liked him to have 'sissyboi' as a password on his phone, someone might notice and embarrass her.

And he always did what she told him to do.

What was it again? Oh yes:

'suckabigblackcock'

Did she know his fantasy? Or was it her fantasy?

He was confused as he opened the first of the pictures on his phone. He noted there was also a video. That was most unusual.

++++++++

Maggie finally screamed as she came and squirted on Rod's massive erect cock.

She slumped down on Emily and the two women held each other.

Emily was amazed at the way Maggie had turned her on.

Why would another woman have such an effect on her?

She was indeed having a sexual awakening. She would never again be satisfied

with her husband.

Rod got up. He was proud of himself.

Maggie was holding Emily and giggled:

"That was amazing but I must go. The girls just wrote that they are upstairs with six or seven black guys and need my help! "

Rod had a quick shower and then lifted Emily effortlessly off the bed. He walked into the shower and lovingly soaped her down. He bent her over, the water coursed its way over his ebony body and he rubbed his hard cock between her legs from behind,

They were finally alone.

As he entered her, gently at first and then more firmly. She was in heaven pushing back at him.

"Oh, Rod, don't stop, give it to me, that's a good boy."

He smiled. This girl was very special.

++++++++

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers