My Wife's Sexual Fulfillment Ch. 01

Story Info
A man realizes he enjoys watching his wife get pleasure.
4.6k words
4.45
55.2k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of how I came to the realization, that due to age progression, I was most likely not going to be able to meet my wife's sexual needs for the rest of our lives. It was the steps I took, and eventually we both took, to ensure our marriage stayed together. And in the end, we both grew much closer as a couple and we both ended up getting a very enjoyable sex life that we were able to share with each other.

Some may think the things I will describe are very bold. Indeed they are. I realize they might not work for everyone, and in truth, I realize that most people will not feel comfortable trying most of these things. But this worked for our marriage and I wanted to share the experience.

In an attempt to make this a little bit more enjoyable read I have fashioned this in the form of what some might call porn. If this offends you then you will probably want to skip it. But if you continue on, I hope you both enjoy the read, as well as get something out of it that may help you in your marriage.

I have changed names, and a few minor details to protect identities.

Cheers,

Jeff

*****

Chapter 1

Introductions:

Hi, my name is Jeff. I met my wife Cady in the military. I was in the Navy and she worked on base at the hospital. The first thing I noticed about her was her eyes. She is Chinese, and I have always loved those mysterious Asian eyes. That along with the high cheek bones, the gorgeous silky jet black hair and her very sweet personality sent me head over heels in love very soon after we met.

She is slightly larger than the average Asian when it comes to her tits. This was another thing that struck me about her, not that it necessarily matters. I mean, tits come in all sizes and they are all great. But with Cady, this was something that just stood out, pardon the pun, as most Asian women seem to be a little less endowed when it comes to their tits.

Her frame is also slightly larger than most Asians. She is about 5'9" and if it were not for her typical Asian hair, eyes, and cheek bones, she would look like an average Caucasian woman, not too large, not too small.

As I said, I was soon taken with this lovely sweet sexy Asian girl. After dating a couple years we tied the knot and our life together began similar to what most couples go through. Job, bills, and later kids, kept us very busy. But through it all, we had a great marriage. The sex was great and very fulfilling, although I had wished she would be a little more daring when it came to fun wild risky things. She was very conservative in her views about sex and was very careful that we kept it absolutely and completely private among just the two of us.

I once tried to get her to visit a nude beach but it was very clear that she was definitely not going to do that. And yet, there was something she said once that made me think, "Hmmm, maybe there is hope. After we had a particularly fulfilling love making session, and were cuddling in each other's arms, she said that if we ever considered making love to another couple, she hoped it would be Jack and Crissy.

That floored me. Jack was a coworker of mine and Crissy was his very beautiful, very tall and very blonde babe of a wife. I definitely could imagine this scenario playing out well. I think Cady felt very comfortable with them and trusted them whole heartedly. But Jack and Crissy moved to another state soon after that. So the possibility of ever having a foursome never materialized. And we never spoke of such matters again.

Jump ahead 30 years. At this point, I was in my mid fifties. As I mentioned, our sex life had always been good. But as a man ages, often his libido does so as well. That was the case for me. I had a hard time keeping it up without the little well known blue pill. And while this worked somewhat, it was not an ideal scenario. Sometimes, I had no problem getting it up and keeping it up. But sometimes, I would need to rely on the blue pill. So we usually had to plan our love making which meant it was not spontaneous. If I felt that I wanted to do something, sometimes my little friend worked and sometimes he didn't. In the case of the latter, I had to take the pill and wait for him to rise to the occasion.

It was about this time that I read a particularly interesting story about a man who allowed his wife to have sex with other men due to the fact he could no longer meet her needs. At first I was shocked. But as I pondered it for awhile, the idea seemed to be an interesting thing to consider. I was sure Cady would never go for such a thing. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought that not only do I want her to have her sexual needs taken care of, but that I also thought it might be hot to watch as someone did this for her. I decided I would ease her in to it if at all possible. But I didn't hold out much hope that she would go for it.

I told her that I was concerned. I knew her sexual needs were not getting met. I also explained that under certain conditions, I would like for her to consider some other means for her to get sexual fulfillment. I told her we would need to put some safe guards in place that both of us were comfortable with. But that I thought it might be interesting to see where it might go.

Cady was in shock. "Would you do that?" she asked.

"What?"

"Would you let other men have sex with me?" she asked.

"Uh... uh... I'm not sure," I said.

"You would!" Cady said in shock.

As I figured, she was totally against this so I let the subject drop for awhile. But after a couple months, she brought it up herself. It seems she had indeed been thinking about it.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach. It sounded like she might actually be interested.

"So does it turn you on when you think about this?" I asked her.

"No," she said, almost too quickly.

"Aw come on," I said with a playful smile. "I think you have been thinking about it a lot and are getting excited about the idea. Why would you have brought it back up to me?" I chided.

"Well, I guess I have been thinking a lot about it since you mentioned it. And I did get very wet on several occasions as I thought about it," she said.

"So," I again playfully kidded her. "Is there anyone in particular that you have been visualizing yourself with?"

"Well..." she said reluctantly. "I was working out and one of the regulars from the Gym was on the bicycles next to me. He is about 35 and very hot. I dropped my towel and he returned it to me. After that, we chatted for a few minutes. I found out his name is Chris, and that he gives professional massages down at a local chain massage store down town."

"Babe, I have been thinking about this for awhile now. I think it would be so hot to see you getting your world rocked by some young well hung man. But I think if you are serious about this, we need to sit down and decide on the rules we would need to follow. Do you think you would like to pursue this?" I asked.

"I'm not sure he would be willing to do something like this and I don't want to ask him. I'm too embarrassed," she answered.

"But if he were willing, do you think you would be interested?" I asked her.

"Yes, I think that might be something I would consider," she answered.

"So I will see what I can do to help with this," I told her. "But first we need to come up with the rules we are going to play by. Let's make a list of what we are comfortable with and what we are not comfortable with."

After careful consideration, we decided we would just take things very slow, not just have her jump into bed with someone. That way, we could monitor our feelings as we progressed. Maybe she could do a sensual massage and since she had already mentioned Chris, we thought that might be a good starting place.

"But Jeff," Cady said with concern in her voice. "I can't go into an above board massage establishment and ask for a sensual massage with Chris. First of all, they are not that kind of establishment. And secondly, I am sure Chris would not want to lose his license for doing something against the law."

"Don't you worry about it Babe," I answered. "Just let me handle the details."

The next day, I called the store where Chris worked. He was with a client at that time and they said they would have him call me back when he was free. He must have had several clients because it was about 3 hours before he finally called me. Those 3 hours were some of the hardest 3 hours I have ever waited. On one hand, I was so excited at what I was hoping to set up. On the other hand, I was scared. This was it. If we went down this path, we did not know where it would end.

The phone finally rung and I answered, "Hello."

"Hi, my name is Chris. I was told to give you a call about a massage," he said. "" Are you looking for something today, because I am mostly booked up?"

"Oh, it isn't for me," I explained. "It is for my wife, Cady. I was hoping we could set something up where you could come by our house to give her a massage. I am willing to tip well for you to come by here."

"Oh," Chris said, seemingly taken off guard for a moment. After a few seconds of silence, he finally said, "Ok, I am off on Thursday nights. Would 6:00 in the evening work for your wife?"

"Yes, that will be great," I answered, and gave him our address.

I told Cady that Chris would be coming to our house to give her a massage on Thursday. She was concerned that I was expecting her to make some kind of request to him that night.

"Don't worry," I told her. "Let's just see where things will go."

On Thursday at about 5:50, Chris arrived at our house.

"Come on in," I invited him. "Cady is in the shower getting clean after a long day at work."

"Where would you like me to set up," he asked.

"How about right here in the living room," I told him. There was plenty of room to set up the table and still be able to move around it. I had also chosen this spot for reasons which will become clear soon.

Chris began unpacking his supplies. When he was done, I walked over close to him and quietly said, "I want you to make sure she has a good massage."

He said, "Uh, OK," with a look of uncertainty on his face.

I left him to his preparation and went into the bathroom to talk to Cady.

"Hey Babe, Chris is here," I said. "I am going out for a bit."

"You are what?" she asked incredulously. "Jeff, I am not sure I feel comfortable with you leaving me here alone with him."

"It's OK," I responded. "As you said, he doesn't want to lose his license. So just enjoy the massage and see where it leads."

I pecked her on the cheek, smiled and said, "Just have fun. It will be OK."

I pulled up the robe and saw that she had panties on.

"Oops, there will be no need for these," I said as I slid them down her legs.

"Jeff, are you crazy?" Cady said. The robe barely covered her beautiful butt and she appeared to be nervous about it.

"Come on in the living room as soon as you are ready," I said, and left the room before she had a chance to protest further.

As I went back into the living room I asked Chris if he had been doing massages long. He stated he had only been doing it about a year or so.

I told him I was going out for a bit, and for him not to forget I wanted her to have a very good massage. He still looked like someone who wasn't sure what to say and he sort of half heartedly smiled and shook his head yes. He gave me a strange look.

"Listen, just make sure she has fun," I said. I wasn't sure how to tell Chris I was OK if he decided to push the envelope a bit. I wasn't even sure what I would be OK with him doing. But the butterflies were in full motion in my stomach. I handed him his payment, along with 100 dollars as a tip.

Chris seemed shocked as he looked at the money in his hand.

"That's because I know that you will do a good job. Now, I am going out for an hour or so," I told him.

Chris still didn't seem like he understood. He looked at the bill. Then he looked at me. I winked, and headed out the door.

I drove around the block, parked the car and quickly made my way back to our back door. I quietly opened it and slipped in to the room adjacent to the living room. It was dark and I stood back a ways inside the door, but still had a very good view of the massage table.

A few minutes later Cady walk quietly into the room. I looked at my gorgeous Asian wife. The robe barely covered her butt.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Colmes," Chris said.

"Oh, we have already met. Remember the Gym?" Cady answered.

"Oh yes. That's right. That is where I knew you from. You have a very lovely home," Chris said.

Chris was wearing baggy sweat pants and a tee shirt. As he turned around and bent over to pick up some of his stuff I noticed that Cady spent a significant amount of time looking at his butt.

"Excuse me. I'll be back in a minute," Chris said.

After Chris walked out to get more supplies, Cady stripped off her robe and got onto the table. She was facing me as she opened her robe and I was again so taken with her beautiful naked body. Her nipples gave away that she was already stimulated, as they were inflated to full PSI. I was also so happy that she did not put her panties back on and I noticed her very nice Asian bush seemed to have been recently trimmed. She lay down and pulled the sheet over her breasts and pussy.

Chris came back in with his supplies. Cady had her eyes closed, and I could see Chris checking out her very nice breasts covered by the sheet. He told her he was going to start on her back first.

Cady turned over. Chris took a position at the head of the table. Then he folded the sheet down until her upper body was bare.

Chris started the massage. "Just relax," he said.

Cady moaned a bit. I could tell she was already enjoying the massage. I know her shoulders and back get very tight from sitting at the computer all day.

Chris worked on her shoulders and then her arms. He finally reached her fingers and rubbed them for awhile. Next he worked on her neck and back again.

Cady seemed to be really enjoying herself as Chris continued to work his magic.

Next, Chris folded up the sheet until her butt was covered. He worked her feet and calves. He then moved up to her thighs. I saw him stop and lower his head some to look under the edge of the sheet. I know he could now see that she was not wearing panties. He raised back up, shook his head a bit, and started working his hands up and down her thighs.

I noticed that as he was working on her upper thigh, he just barely pushed the sheet up a bit which exposed the bottom of her ass cheek.

Cady seemed to be enjoying this. I saw her move very slightly to open her legs. I smiled to myself.

"That a girl," I whispered.

Chris responded by bending over again to take another peek. I think he knew that since she was lying on her stomach, she could not see him taking these peeks. But he didn't realize I had a really good view of his actions.

Cady later told me that she was noticing Chris seemed to be spending a lot of time on her legs. She said it was at this time she was wondering if she should put a stop to where it seemed this might be heading. But she knew I was OK with it and thought she would just see how far Chris would go.

Chris, spread her legs further apart. I envied him, knowing the emotions, and the testosterone that must be running through him at this time. I was guessing his dick was sticking straight up.

Chris told Cady she could turn over. He folded the sheet up again so he could work her legs. He worked on her legs, slowly moving higher.

Even from my distance, I noticed that Cady's breathing seemed to be getting more rapid. Her eyes were closed and she moved her legs apart slightly.

I saw Chris squeeze her thighs, he pulled gently outward, causing her them to open wider. He reached up and folded the sheet back a little further as if it was nothing unusual. Again, even at my distance, I could tell he had a clear view of her vagina.

Chris's hands started moving again, working slowly up her legs.

Chris's crotch was right at the level of the table. As he was leaning against the table, his crotch was right next to Cady's hand.

Cady moved her hand slightly, and seemed to accidentally come in to contact with his crotch. The usual response to something like this is to quickly jerk away. But I gasped at what I saw her do. She moved her hand towards his dick. I knew this was the moment of truth. Either Chris would end the massage, or something very interesting was going to happen.

Cady moved her hand up and down, rubbing his crotch with the back of her hand as if she were trying to figure out what she was touching. Chris didn't make any kind of move to stop her. I thought I could see some of her juices glistening on her beautiful vagina.

Chris's hips began to move up and down. He pressed harder into her hand and his fingers began to move up her inner thigh. He seemed to be staring at her pussy while he was working on her legs.

He moved his fingers just a little higher. I heard Cady moan but she made no move to stop him. In fact, I saw her hips begin to lift slightly off the table.

Cady's legs slid further apart, exposing her entire groin. "Ohhhh!!" she whimpered as Chris's fingers slid between her pussy lips. He rubbed her lips, and then I could see that he had started to slide his finger into her wonderful love canal. His finger disappeared completely inside her.

"Oh yes," Cady whispered.

Chris reached up and pulled the sheet off of Cady's midsection. I saw his mouth drop when he took her full beauty in as she lay there on the table. Her pussy was decorated with a wispy thin nicely trimmed jet black bush which I always feel is an invitation to come see more . Her silky Jet black Asian hair partially covered her breasts and he swept that aside with his hands. He paused for just a few seconds while he seemed to take in the beauty before him. Then he began stroking her breasts.

Cady moaned as his fingers began to play with her nipples. He then slid the other hand back down to her pussy. Her breath came in short gasps now.

Chris now grabbed his sweat pants and underwear, and pulled them down. His large penis was standing at attention. He grabbed Cady's hand and placed it on his shaft.

Cady opened her eyes and looked down at his dick. She moaned and closed her eyes again, laying her head back on the table.

Chris's finger began to move in and out of Cady. At the same time, she started stroking his dick. I was envious of his tool. It was maybe an inch longer than mine, but was much thicker. I was glad that Cady seemed to be enjoying herself.

As I stood there looking at my incredibly gorgeous naked Asian wife being fingered by this young stud, I realized I was getting very hard myself. As I mentioned, sometimes I don't need the blue pill. It seemed this was exciting me so much that it was going to be one of those times. I slid my pants down around my ankles and started stroking my dick.

Chris added another finger to Cady's pussy. Her body began to stiffen. Her hips lifted off the table as Chris began to move his fingers in and out rapidly. Cady's hand stroked his large shaft as his fingers continued to give her pleasure. "Ohhhhhh Fuuuuuucccccckkkk!!" she cried as I saw her start to shudder. Cady moaned and I saw her back arch, then her whole body shook with pleasure.

It took Cady a few minutes to calm down. When she did, she still held Chris's penis in her hand. She opened her eyes and looked at it. She then pulled Chris by his penis toward the head of the table. She turned on her side and began to pump slowly but firmly on his hard erection.

"Oh my God," Chris hissed as Cady's hand continued her quicker stroking. Within seconds, Chris's penis seemed to start throbbing. He threw his head back and moaned as he began to pour his load into her hand, down her arms and onto the floor.

12