My Wife's Sissy Panty-Sniffer Ch. 02

Story Info
I let another man sniff my wife's panties.
865 words
4.22
80.1k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuck3995
cuck3995
38 Followers

My new friend and I continued chatting via email throughout the following week. As instructed, I put the bra and panties he had spread with his pre-cum at the top of her panty drawer. The following morning, I woke up as my wife was getting dressed. I pretended I was sleeping, but watched with one eye open as she slipped the white panties and pink frilly bra on her ample body. My small cock started to rise, as I was very excited for my wife to have cum from a real man up against her big tits and beautiful pussy.

My friend (we'll call him Pete) sent me an email later that morning. He asked me if she had put on the bra and panties. When I confirmed this, Pete replied that his big cock was getting hard and he was seriously turned on knowing she had his cum against her skin. He told me he wanted to see a picture of the worn bra and panties the next day. I told him I would take the picture, and couldn't wait to do so. Later that night, my wife had put on her pajamas, and placed her clothes from the day in the hamper in the laundry room. She retired to bed a short time later. I waited for about an hour, and then took the digital camera into the laundry room. I reached in and found the bra and panties she had worn that day. I picked up the white panties and opened them up to expose the spot where her pussy had been. The panties were heavily stained with her pussy juice. I took several pictures of the bra and panties laid out on top of the hamper.

Early the next morning I went to my office a few miles from my home. I uploaded the photos from the camera onto my computer. I quickly emailed Pete and told him I had the pictures he had been waiting to see. I also asked him if he would like to view the pictures in person. He replied that he didn't have a lot of time, but would quickly stop by to take a look. He made sure first that I had brought the dirty bra and panties with me to my office. I confirmed that I had.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock at my office door. I opened the door and Pete walked in. He didn't even say hello – he walked towards my computer, sat down, and asked me what folder had the photos. I answered him. Without even looking at me, Pete told me to get undressed and put on the worn bra and panties. I felt humiliated, but did as I was told. Pete viewed the photos, and was muttering to himself how he wanted to fuck my wife's tight pussy. He also said that she is probably now craving big cock after spending a day with his cum up against her pussy lips. He stood up, took off his pants, exposing his large hard cock. He told me I looked like a cute little sissy. Pete then told me to lie on my back on the floor. I did as I was told.

Pete stood over me as I lay on the floor with my little cock sticking up through my wife's panties. He started stroking his cock. While he was stroking he told me how he planned to fuck my wife – put her on all fours, fuck her hard, pinch her nipples and slap her tits. He grunted that she was going to beg for a real man to fuck her and he planned to oblige. Pete then crouched down over my face. His low-hanging balls were nearly touching my nose. He ordered me to sniff his balls. I did so, and noticed a musky smell. He then got onto his knees and lowered his balls towards my lips. He instructed me to lick his balls and tell him how great they tasted. I stuck out my tongue and started to lick. I really did enjoy this, as evidenced by my stiff little erection poking out through my wife's soiled panties. Pete started bouncing his balls all over my mouth and face. He told me to beg him for a tea bag. I begged him to please rub his big stud balls all over my face. Pete continued jerking and told me he was going to cum all over my wife's panties, which, of course, I was wearing.

Thirty seconds later Pete leaned forward, grunted, and I felt a warm wet load of cum hitting my small cock. He told me to rub his cum all over the panties. The warm cum was now seeping through, and I could feel the wetness against my cock. Pete stood up, shook a few more drops of cum from his cock. The drops fell on my stomach and one drop actually landed on my cheek. He told me to stay put as he got dressed, and he walked out the door. I continued laying there, humiliated, wearing my wife's worn panties, covered in another man's cum. To be continued...

cuck3995
cuck3995
38 Followers